vada raha

By loveraglak

raglak ff from their first marriage More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
New cover pic
part 19
thankyou 💖
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
important question
result 😂
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
promo
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
new cover 😍
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63

part 7

2.8K 189 155
By loveraglak

Hi guys. I know I'm very late. I'm really sorry guys but I didn't got time to write but finally here is the next part. Hope you all will like it. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Scene starts from laksh and sanskar.

Sanskar:she tried to kill some one laksh. Can't you understand by this how much evil she is.? He shouts in anger but next second he shouts in pain aha...

Sanskar falls on floor with thud. He got hell shock. His lips side was bleeding. He looked at laksh who was standing infront of him with rage and blood shot eyes. He was angry like anything. His blood boils as soon as sanskar maintained ragini with those names and he punched him hard.

Laksh:how dare you to say something like this about her..? How dare you.? She is my wife... my best friend. I won't hear a single thing against her. How many times I have to tell you this..? Stop your noncence sanskar. You have crossed all your limits. I'm controlling on my anger other wise I don't know what I would have done with you for this.? He shouts in full rage that sanskar flinched in his tone.

He was giving sanskar death glares. Ragini who is the most innocent girl in the world for him. For that ragini sanskar was using those words which he can never ever imagine in his night mare too even he can't hear this words then how dare sanskar speaks like this about ragini. This was just unbearable for him.

Sanskar:laksh you are not understanding. See I know you believe ragini alot. You can't believe that she can try to harm some one or do something wrong but this is the truth. Infact I'm not saying she was wrong but it was me who made her like that. I was the one who mainuplated her. I know it was my fault but then she has become mad in your love laksh. She isn't ready to accept her mistakes. She crossed all limits just to get you and to break your and swara's marriage she tried to kill swara. He again said calmly trying to make laksh understand but he was just getting more and more angry by his every word. He wasn't ready to believe a word against ragini.

Laksh:sanskar just stop your drama. I don't want to hear anything can't you understand this.? Whatever you say or do I won't believe you ever. Just leave my way. He said being really frustated and angry.

Laksh tried to go out of the cabin but sanskar again stopped him. Laksh was giving him death glares. He gritted his teeths and looked at sanskar.

Sanskar:laksh pls try to understand why are you believing ragini blindly.? See swara is trying to get some proofs against her but ragini is very smart. She Won't let us have any proofs against her easily that's why I'm telling you all this. Plz believe swara once. She is innocent. He again said and laksh was getting so much irritated by him.

Laksh:ok so swara is innocent. She didn't ran away from marriage right.? It was ragini who did all this then why swara didn't said me all this.? Why she didn't came back to me.? Why she got married to you.? What was the need of this marriage sanskar.? If she was right then she should have told everyone the truth. If she loved me then why she got married to you dammit.? He shouts.

Sanskar:no laksh you are getting her wrong. This marriage is fa.. He was about to say but suddenly his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone and found swara calling.

Laksh:keep your fake story's with you only sanskar. I'm saying you last time stay away from me and ragini. I don't want to hear anything understand. He shouts with anger and left from there while sanskar looked on. 

Sanskars phone again ranged and he picked it frustatedly as swara was calling him again and again.

Sanskar:what is wrong with you swara.? Why are you calling me again and again.? He said frustatedly.

Swara:this is what I want to ask you what is wrong with you.? What the hell you were going to do.? You were about to tell laksh that our marriage is fake. Have you lost your mind? She shouts angrily.

Sanskar:then what should i do.? Till how many days we will act like this.? I just wanted him to know the truth so that we should stop this noncence marriage drama. He said in equel anger.

Swara:just shut up sanskar. He won't believe us like this you know that very well and if you would have told him about our fake marriage then he would have got more angry on me. We need proofs why don't you understand this.? Just thankgod that when I called you before some time you mistakenly picked up my call and I heard your convo with laksh and as soon as you were about to tell him about our marriage I called you again after cutting the call other wise you would have done a big blunder today. She said in anger while sanskar closed his eyes in frustation.

Swara:see sanskar you don't have to do anything. I will do whatever I have to do. You will just spoil everything. She said and angrily cuts the call while sanskar slams his hand on table there angrily.

Other side Laksh came out of the office... sat in his car and started driving. He was hell angry on sanskar that if he would have been there for more time then may be he would have killed sanskar for speaking those harsh words about ragini. He was curshing sanskar and his blood was boiling in anger. He still couldn't forget those words which sanskar said and the main thing was his heart was not at all believing all those words. Ofcourse he can never believe this. His heart always had more believe in ragini than anyone else even he believe her more than himself. He can be wrong but ragini can never be wrong then how can he believe sanskar. He just stopped the car closed his eyes tightly. Trying to cool down. He took deep breaths and again starts driving.

"At mm"

Ragini was in raglak room with ap and just then laksh reached near his room. He looked at ragini and ap. Seeing them he calmed down. He doesn't wanted them to know about what happend in office. He doesn't wanted them to get upset and tensed. Specially when sanskar has said so many stupid things that he doesn't even wanted to remember and if he was feeling this much angry on sanskar then what ragini will feel. She won't get angry but will be hurt. He doesn't wanted that.

While he was standing near door lost in his thoughts. Ap noticed him and called him. He came back in his sence and came inside the room.

Ap:laksh it's good that you came. I came here to inform you that tomorrow we are performing raginis muhdikhayi. So you had to be with her ok. She said and laksh just nodded.

Ap then went from there while ragini went near cupboard. She took out fresh clothes for laksh and gave it to him saying him to get freshen up. Laksh looked at her. Her baby like face...the innocent she held in her eyes...her sweet and caring nature everything he had always noticed then how can sanskar say that she is evil.?

Ragini noticed laksh was lost somewhere. She shaked him and asked what happend.? For which he replied nothing and went in washroom taking clothes from ragini.

After some time it was dinner time and ragini came in room to call laksh for dinner

Laksh:ragini can you bring dinner in our room only.? I'm not feeling good. He said as he doesn't wanted to face sanskar. 

Ragini:what happend laksh.? Are you fine.? She asked with worry.

Laksh:ya ragini I'm fine. Just having headache. He said and ragini got tensed.

Ragini:what.? You are having headache. Why you didn't said me before laksh.? You should take medicine. Wait I will message your head you will feel better. You sit here. She said with lots of concern and made him sit on bed while laksh was looking at her care for him.

He always gets amazed with her care and concern for him and why not after all she cares for his every little thing his small wound or any problem also affects her so much. He can see it. He smiled at her then held her hands and made her sit besides him on bed.

Laksh:relax...relax Ragini cool. I'm fine its just headache. I will take medicine don't worry. He said smilingly assuring her and she nodded.

She then brought their dinner in room and they both had their dinner in their room. Laksh was laying on bed after that. Ragini came out of washroom and went near bed. She took a pillow and a blanket. Laksh was staring her confusedly.

Laksh:what are you doing ragini.? He asked when she starts to go towards sofa.

Ragini:vo laksh you sleep there.. I will sleep on sofa. She said making him more confused.

Laksh:but why.? He asked and sat on bed.

Ragini:laksh I think it will be comfortable for you. I will sleep on sofa it's ok. She said and placed pillow on sofa.

Laksh:ragini stop it. What are you saying about being comfortable and all. I'm comfortable only. You don't have to sleep here. From two days we are sleeping on bed only na then what happend now suddenly.? And also if you want this only then ok I will sleep on sofa and you sleep on bed. He said and sat on sofa while ragini looked on shock.

Ragini:no laksh you don't have to sleep here. You won't get proper sleep here. She said not allowing him to sleep on sofa.

Laksh:oh really then you will get sleep properly Haan.? He asked with raised eyebrow.

Ragini:laksh it's ok I will... She was about to say but he stopped her.

Laksh:ragini see I don't want to argue ok. You sleep on bed and I will sleep on sofa or we both will sleep on bed like yesterday. Choise is yours. He said stricktly and finally she had to agree for what he said.

They both lay on bed facing their backs to each other. Both had a bad day but wasn't sharing it as they doesn't want the other one to get tensed.

Ragini:I don't know what should i do? I'm not able to forget swaras words and sleeping with you on same bed it makes me remember her thoughts about me. I don't know why I'm stucked in this mess.? She thought and was crying silently.

Laksh:I can't just understand what that sanskar and swara wants.? What is their problem.? First they both batreyed me and now making this fake story's against you ragini but I won't let them hurt you. Whatever they do or say but I believe you and I know you can never do anything wrong. I will fullfill my promises ragini. He thought with determination and turned to look at ragini. He then again turned other side and closed his eyes hoping that the next day will be good for them.

"Next day morning"

Laksh was sleeping when he heard the voice. The same voice which is able to give him some peace. He smiled with closed eyes and was just listening the voice silently. It was ragini who was singing aarti today. He felt very happy that she sang today and not that girl like yesterday. He then sat on bed and shurgged all thoughts and just listening her melodious voice. He didn't went out of room after all then he had to face some dislike persons in morning itself.

After some time ragini finished her aarti and came in their room and found laksh was already awake.

Laksh:good morning ragini. He wished her smilingly while ragini too wished him back and smiled a little but he felt the smile wasn't that heartfully. He felt it was fake.

Laksh:what happend ragini.? Is everything fine.? He asked coming near her and she got tensed but tried to hide it.

Ragini:yes laksh I'm fine. Everything is fine. She said again smiling actually tried but failed infront of him.

Laksh:ragini don't lie. Tell me what happend.? Yesterday also you were looking dull and your sudden decision of not sleeping on bed and all. Something is wrong I know ragini. Now just tell me what happend.? And only truth.. I want to hear only truth. He said in strickt tone but he was worried for her and he sensed something is wrong.

Ragini felt helpless infront of him. She knows how much stubborn he is. She got tensed.

Screen freezed on her.
***********************************
Finally here is the part.

I know guys its boring. I'm trying my best to make it intersting. I'm trying to add raglak scenes also. Plz forgive me for any mistakes. I will try to make next part more good. Till then give me your review on this part. Do vote and comment. Waiting for your responce and do think what will ragini do now will she tell him about swara or not.?

One important thing Again same thing happend guys. I have got 68 votes in 5th part and only 60 in last part. Even after so many days passed still there are less votes. I won't say I will not post or stop this story if I won't get same responce but it's really making me sad. Plz silent readers plz guys if you are reading and not liking then it's ok don't read it but if liking then plz vote.

Bye bye guys take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.1K 8
Story in Sr track, but with deviations.
36.1K 1.2K 9
It is around the fake love. Ragini becomes the old one after Laksh saved her life.
6.8K 474 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
48K 2K 22
Inspired by the ff I will destroy her requested by RaginiMia