Save Me » Katsuki Bakugou x R...

Da imovedaccouns

He saved me from jumping off that building...but why? He hates everything and everyone, so why save me? *This... Altro

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 (FINAL CHAPTER)

02

26.8K 850 2.4K
Da imovedaccouns

Hey guys! So many of you been asking me to update, so I've decided to post chapter 2! I said in the last chapter that I won't start this and the other book until I finish "Right Here" but I'm just really excited to write this!

BUT there will be slow updates cuz I'm trying to make the chapters as long as I can!

Thank you for your patience and check out my other stories!

Now onto the chapter...

"So where are we going?" You nervously ask the blond boy as he leads you out of the building. His grip on your hand is tight, "We're going to one of my favorite places."

You raise an eyebrow at him even though his back is  in front of you, "Which is?"

He turns his head towards you and grins, "The arcade."

Your expression remains stoic. He groans as if he was expecting you to be excited, "You should really smile more; you'll look better that way."

You frown, "I can only smile if something makes me. I'm so used to faking smiles."

"I know that feeling, but...do you trust me to make you smile?" He halts his footsteps. You realize that you are now in front of the arcade. Katsuki still holds your hand tightly. You look up at him, not sure how to answer his question. "I—I don't know." You mumble. He still wants me to trust him after knowing him for less than twenty minutes?

He clicks his tongue and brings you inside, "I'll show you then!"

You stumble forward a bit as he drags you inside. You were greeted with tons of lit up machinery. The brightness from the games make you squint a bit. Katsuki brings you over to a two-player racing game.

"I have the highest score on almost every game here." He gives you a smug smile. You chuckle, "I'm guessing that you come here a lot then."

"Only on my free time. Now let me kick your ass in this game!" He sits down on the seat and grabs the wheel connected to the machine. You take the seat next to him and grab the wheel as well. The urge to win is running through your veins.

"Ha I win!" Katsuki punches the air. You cross your arms and huff, "Let's go again. I'll make sure to beat you this time."

He smirks, "I doubt that princess."

Princess. You feel your heart flutter from the word.

"We aren't leaving until I beat you." You say as you pick your car. Katsuki laughs, "Looks like we'll be here a while then!"

-5 Minutes Later-

"Dammit! I can't believe I lost that race to you!" Katsuki kicks a pebble on the sidewalk. You smile, "I told you that I would win."

Katsuki shoves his hands in his pockets and pouts, "Yeah whatever. I still have the highest score."

"Like I care about having a high score on a racing game." You bite your lip to prevent yourself from laughing. Katsuki glances at your lips but quickly turns away, "Are you hungry?"

"Now that you mentioned it, I haven't eaten at all today." You trail off. Katsuki stops, "WHAT?! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT EAT ANYTHING?"

You are surprised from his tone but cover it with a smile, "Food just wasn't on my mind."

You catch him glancing at you again and he sighs, "There's a diner not too far from here. We can go there."

You shrug, "Sounds like a plan."

The two of you held different conversations on the way to the diner. You got to learn more about him; like how he has anger issues and he lives with his mom and dad. You also find out that he goes to the same school as you. He tells you that he is an outcast along with his four friends. You tell him that you don't have any friends and that you're all alone.

"I'm surprised that we never knew each other before. I mean we're both outcasts." You say. Katsuki's lip tug into a smile, "So then join my group of friends."

"W-What?" Your eyebrows raise. Katsuki leans his head back, "You heard me."

"You really think that your friends will like me?" You bite your lip again. Katsuki nods, "And if they don't I'll kick their asses." He shrugs. You chuckle lightly, "Alright."

-

"Would you get over it already?!" Katsuki groans. You two are currently on your way home. Since you didn't have your wallet with you, Katsuki had to pay for the food.

"I just feel bad. I'll pay you back—"

"Don't even start with that!" He growls. You immediately shut up. Katsuki then laughs, "I already told you it's fine. So get over it."

"Fine." You mumble then suddenly stop your tracks. Katsuki stops as well and looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

"This is my house." You look up at the dark house. No lights were on, meaning your mom still wasn't home. Katsuki studies your face. He can tell that you were uneasy.

"Come over my house then."

You flinch, "Huh? I-I can't. My mom will probably be home soon and she'll get mad and—"

Katsuki grabs your shoulders, "That wasn't a question princess."

For the first time, you blush. "Are you sure?"

"If I wasn't then I never would've asked. My parents are working anyway, so it'll just be us." He says. Your face relaxes as well as all your muscles that were tense, "Okay."

You and Katsuki continue to walk for another ten minutes until you reach his house. Your mouth is slightly ajar as you stare at the big house, "Your house is huge."

"My parents make good money I guess. They always get things for themselves, but never help me financially; all they do is give me shelter and food. Now that I think about it, they don't really care about me. They don't show me love or anything like you see in the movies." He spits out. You frown upon his words, "My mother is the same way."

"Sucks having shitty parents huh?" His bangs cover his eyes. You can tell that the smile he has on was fake.

"Yeah." You trail off. Katsuki gestures you to enter his home and you do. You take off your shoes and stand awkwardly, waiting for him to say something.

"Make yourself at home I guess." He kicks off his shoes and falls onto the sofa. You take a seat next to him and lift up your knees to your chest. Katsuki clicks through the channels, not satisfied with any of them.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" You suggest. Katsuki nods and looks at movies on the tv. You two settle on watching a zombie movie.

"I've always wanted to see this movie, but I had no friends to go to the cinemas with." You trail off again. Katsuki frowns upon your words, "Well now you got me."

Your breath hitches, "T-Thanks."

"You know, you don't have to act so shy. I may seem like an asshole but at least I got a heart." He rests his head against the sofa. You hug your knees closer to your chest, "I don't think you're an asshole."

Katsuki closes his eyes and smirks, "Good, cos whether you thought of me as an asshole or not, I'm not leaving you alone."

"It feels nice to have a friend." Your eyes start to water. Katsuki runs his hands through his hair, "I'm just that awesome."

You are about to open your mouth to respond but you are interrupted to the door slamming open.

"DAMMIT MASARU! GO TO THE GROCERY STORE AND GET THE DAMN MILK LIKE I SAID!" Mitsuki Bakugou enters the house whilst on the phone with her husband. You flinch at her loud voice. Katsuki groans and grabs your hand. "Crap. I didn't think they'd be back early. I think you should head home."

"Uh good idea—"

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU WHO IS THIS GIRL THAT YOU LET INTO OUR HOUSE?!" Mitsuki narrows her eyes at you. You take a step back as she comes closer. Katsuki moves in front of you, "She's a friend of mine, and she was just going home."

Mitsuki's eyes turn soft. Her lips slowly turn into a smile.

"A GIRLFRIEND?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU SWEETIE! I'M MITSUKI BAKUGOU." Mitsuki pulls you into a big hug. You look at Katsuki with wide eyes. His eyes are wide as well.

"SHE'S JUST A FRIEND! CALM DOWN YOU OLD HAG!" Katsuki yells back at his mother. You jump at his tone that matched Mitsuki's.

"I should head home." You awkwardly shuffle your feet. Mitsuki pats your head, "You are welcome anytime!"

"T-Thanks." You bow at her and quickly rush out the door before Katsuki could say anything.

You text Katsuki on your way back home.

You laugh quietly to yourself as you read that text.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
40.2K 850 16
This is about a depressed bakugou and kirishima is trying to help * warning * abuse / cutting /swearing my first story will be updated weekly
58.7K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
176K 1.4K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.