EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Oleh UnguViolet1313

Jung Kook, known as forever fanboy of IU, never dreams that someday he will get to know her better. He always... Lebih Banyak

SUMMARY
PART 1
PART 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
Part 14
PART 15
Part 16
Part 17
Not An Update
Part 18
Part 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PROMOTE!!!
PART 32 - THE FINALE
Not An Update But A New Story

PART 5

2.7K 97 39
Oleh UnguViolet1313

PART 5

Jung Kook rested his head trying to fall asleep. Despite of how busy he was these days, he found out that it was hard to fall asleep. With their crazy schedule juggling between concerts, award ceremonies and variety shows he sometimes went for 3 to 4 days without sleeping and it was not normal. He used to sleep all the time in between the schedule but now it felt different. He stretched his long arms before reaching for his iPhone. He opened the gallery and found himself looking at the pictures of his previous gateway with IU.

He smiled at how happy they were during the short trip and somehow he felt like he was missing her already. He selected the pictures before sending them to IU. Because of his busy schedule, he forgot to send her the photos.

JK: Noona, this is Jung Kook. Here're the pictures that you requested

He waited for her reply. He tapped the phone screen softly, silently hoping she will quickly reply his messages.

IU: Oh Jung Kook-shi. Thanks. OMG the pictures look amazing

JK: I'm glad that you love the pictures. Sorry for the delay though. I was caught up with my schedule '

He changed his position laying his head onto the hand rest and stretched his long legs on the other end of the couch. He smiled looking at her reply.

IU: Oh, no worries. I just want to save them for my memories. Take care of yourself Jung Kook-shi. Remember to eat and have enough sleep. I'm glad that I don't have to go to award ceremonies this year so I can focus more on my 10th year anniversary concerts

JK: I'm so jealous of you noona. Where is your next concert? Jeju-do is it?

IU: Yah, are you a stalker? *shock face*

JK: Noona, when I said I am a Uaena, I truly mean it. I might not be active in the fan cafe but I keep myself updated. I even tried to smuggle the sound wave ring by asking my cousin to go to your fan-meeting but he can't make it TT.TT'

IU: Kekekeke. Mianhe Jung Kook-shi for underestimate you. Oh, really? Too bad I only give the ring to the fans that attend my fan-meeting. Try attending one and you'll get the ring

JK: Oh I wish but I know I'll cause chaos if I attend one *laughing face*

IU: I bet all my fans will ignore me and run to you instead *laughing face*

JK: Then I should consider going. Kekeke. Kidding noona. I bet they will chase me out of the concert venue for coming.

IU: Hey, they are nice. Jung Kook-shi, it's nice talking to you but I need to go now. Let's chat again later. Fighting for your award ceremonies and your concert tours. I believe you guys can put it off amazingly like always. Have a nice day and sleep well.

JK: You too noona. Please don't chase me out if I happen to attend one of your fan-meeting.

IU: How can I do that to you? I need to go now. Bye Jung Kook-shi.

JK: Bye noona.

Jung Kook smiled while looking at his iPhone. Just looking at the pictures and the conversations made him happy. He guessed he will able to sleep that night. "Why are you smiling?" asked Jin.

"Oh hyung. When did you come in?" Jung Kook asked. He arose from his laying position making some space for Jin to sit.

"Since you're looking at your phone with stupid smile of yours. Tell me Jung Kook-ah, are those rumors true?" asked Jin with sneaky smile on his face. He sat next to Jung Kook.

"What rumors?" he replied with a question.

"Rumors that you're now in a relationship. I've known you for years, practically raising you but I never see you with that dreamy smile on your face. So my hypothesis is you're indeed in a relationship," Jin looked at him with his penetrating gaze.

"No hyung. Do you think we have time for that now?" Jung Kook denied Jin's words.

"Jung Kook-ah," Jin said, his voice reminded Jung Kook of old times when Jin was into mood to give him life advices. His left hand patted Jung Kook's shoulder before continuing, "If you want to date someone, just date. Don't let your youth get wasted like this. We might be dedicated to our career and our attention is mostly for our fans but sometime you have to be selfish. You know, hyung can teach you how."

"I guess I'll come to you when the time comes, hyung," Jung Kook replied with a smile. Personally, he did not think he will be committed to any serious relationship at this time being. But these days, the thought invaded his mind quite often.

"Please do. Just ignore our Bang-PD. You have real boss here," Jin said while pointing at himself. Jung Kook laughed at Jin's infamous dream to dethrone Bang-PD.

"I'm glad that I have a support from Jin-hyung. It's like having support from whole world," he answered.

Jin nodded. "I'll go now. Come looking for me if you need advice, especially love-related advice," Jin said before bidding goodbye.

"You don't have that much experience hyung!"

"You'll never know Jung Kook-ah, you'll never know. With this face, how come girls resist not asking me out," he winked before disappearing behind the door. Jung Kook laughed at Jin. He grabbed his iPhone and noticed a missed call from his brother. He then dialed his brother's number.

"Hyung, did you call?"

"Oh, Jung Kook-ah. Are you free this weekend?" Jung Hyun replied.

"We need to attend an award ceremony. Wae hyung?" he asked.

"Oh. I guess you can't join us then," his brother sighed.

"Joining you?"

"Ani, I'm going to Jeju-do this Friday for IU's concert. My friends bought the tickets for me for my birthday treat and I have another one extra so I thought you want to join us. I was so mad that I can't go to her concert when she held it in Busan but I'm going to Jeju-do this time." Jung Kook can hear his brother excitement in his voice. Honestly his brother was also a big fan of IU but not as big as him obviously.

"The concert is on Saturday right?" Jung Kook asked while doing calculation in his head. "Yeap," Jung Hyun shortly replied.

After a short silence, Jung Kook spoke. "I think I'll be able to join you hyung. But I'm not going to the concert though. I'll go there with you on Friday and fly back to Seoul to attend the award ceremony with the last flight," he explained. Truthfully, he felt guilty for not being able to spend his time with his brother every time Jung Hyun asked to hang out. Furthermore it was his brother's birthday. How can he not going? Of course, his brother never bothers and truly understood his nature of work but for Jung Kook, he will try to do anything to spend some time for his family.

"Yah, it's okay if you can't join us. I don't want you to cause trouble to your agency,"

"No, it's okay hyung. It's has been a while since we went to Jeju-do together. I won't trouble them if I able to come back before the ceremony. Plus we don't have to perform or attend the red carpet on the first day so if I'm late, I won't be a trouble," he tried to comfort his brother.

"Okay then. See you at the airport," Jung Hyun before hanging up the call.

*********************************

"Ji Eun-Ah, get are you ready? We have to go for the practice," said her manager.

"Oh, I'm ready. Let's go oppa," she replied while grabbing her stuff. She grabbed her white long padded jacket and quickly got dressed. She finished her style with her white bucket hat to cover her head. "Oh oppa, before I forget, do we happen to have extra sound wave ring?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. The one that we have now are reserved for the final concert at Jeju-do," her manager replied. "Wae?" he continued.

"Ani. My friend asked if I could give one to her nephew," she tried to sound as calm as possible. She was an honest person so lying to someone especially her manager was not an easy task.

"Your friend? Which friend?" he further asked.

"In Na unnie. Her nephew asked for one. You know Yoon Jae right and how obsess he is to my music," please, don't blush Ji Eun-ah. IU knew whenever she lied, her face will redden and she was silently praying that her face was not tomato red right now.

"Yoon Jae? Didn't he get one already? I think he personally ask me to save him one and he already picked them up during the Busan concert," her manager looked confused.

Oh crap! IU cleared her throat. "Yeah he did. But In Na unnie told me that he lost the ring," she lied smoothly. Well, at least she thought she did.

"Aish that boy. I'll try to ask for it but I can't promise him anything," said her manager.

"Thank you oppa," she thanked him with her sweet smile on her lips.

"What's wrong with your face? Are you feeling feverish now? Why is it so red?" asked her manager. IU quickly covered her face.

"Oh nothing. I just feel hot. I might set the temperature of the heater a bit higher just now. Let me shut it off before going out," she quickly left her manager hoping that he forgot the fact that she blushed whenever she tried to lie.

************************************

"We'll proceed with this arrangement for this curtain close," IU said with a stern voice. She took her job seriously and considering this was her last concert for her 10th Anniversary Concert, she wanted to do her best and delivered her song perfectly. That was the best gift she can give to her fans that supported her through thick and thin.

"We confirmed with Hyori-sunbaenim side that she'll be one of your guest artists together with her husband to perform at the concert so here should be her slot," IU nodded her head, approving the plan.

IU raised her head as she heard her manager was calling her name. "Ji Eun-ah, I've checked with the manager and he said luckily we still have Yoon Jae's size. Here it is," her manager handed her a box containing the said ring. "Or do you want me to pass it to Yoon Jae himself?"

"No-no oppa, I can give the ring myself. I'm meeting In Na unnie tomorrow night so I can just pass it to unnie later on," she refused.

(Picture credit to the owner ^.^)

"Sure then," her manager replied before leaving her with her team. IU opened the box and saw the familiar ring located inside the box. She fingered the ring before taking it out. "I'm not sure about the size but I hope it fits him," she said while trying to put it on her finger. It was big enough for her ring finger. She put the ring back into the box and closed it. She found a paper bag and placed the box inside it before sealing the paper bag. Now, she has to find a way to deliver the ring for him without asking for her manager to send it for her.

"Eun Ji-ah," she called for her maknae stylist.

"Do you call for me, unnie?" replied her stylist.

IU cleared her throat, trying to arrange her words. "Do you happen to know anyone for BTS team?" she carefully asked Eun Ji.

"BTS? As in Bangtan Sonyeondan?" her maknae stylist looked clueless. She might not expect that question to come out from her artist.

"Yes. Do we have any other BTS in this country," IU laughed looking at her face.

"Ani, I just confused because I don't expect you out of all people ask about BTS," Eun Ji replied. "Actually my second cousin work as stylist there. So yeah, I do know someone in BTS team," Eun Ji continued.

"Oh good. Can I ask your help? But I want you to promise that this is only between us. Don't tell anyone about this, not even my mom okay," Eun Ji nodded her head.

"Can you please ask your cousin to pass this to Jung Kook?" IU asked while hoping that her face did not betray her this time. She handed Eun Ji the paper bag. Eun Ji's expression was hard to read but IU knew her stylist must be wondering about her relationship with BTS's maknae. With rumors and speculations of their secret relationship spreading, she did not want to risk anything. It's not like they were in relationship but IU knew for the sake of her career, she needed to be extra careful even though she has been in this industry for 10 years.

"Don't think too much Eun Ji-ah. It just something that I owe him and I need to give it back to him without manager oppa knowing. Oppa will ask me plenty of questions and I'm not ready for that," IU explained herself with a smile on her face.

"I'm not going to ask but I'll keep that in mind," Eun Ji replied with a cheeky smile on her face. Oh, she will have a fun day gossiping with her cousin unnie and she cannot wait to see her. IU was someone that was so good with keeping her secret. She has been with IU team few years ago and truthfully IU was very professional. She rarely mixed her relationship with work and she respected the older girl for that.

Eun Ji knew about gossips and she was quite updated on that especially anything that related to IU and one of them was speculation saying that IU was currently in relationship with Jung Kook, the maknae of BTS. But she never saw IU reacted to the speculation much. There was one time when Eun Ji showed her proves of how much Jung Kook adored IU, she barely brushed her off saying that that was probably how she reacted whenever she met Big Bang's Tae Yang before since he was her crush.

So she concluded that it was just one-sided love or just a love of a fan towards his idol. But after IU asked her to pass "something that she owe" to Jung Kook, she can sense something changed between two of them. Since when did IU become friends with Jung Kook so she can "owe him something" as she said she did? But again, IU was professional. She rarely revealed her friends, let alone someone she dated. Eun Ji grabbed her phone and sent a message to her cousin requesting to meet.

"Sure. Meet me at our regular place. It better be good Eun Ji-ah. I have crazy schedule these days so better make this good," warned her cousin.

"Oh, you'll regret it if you don't come. See you there," Eun Ji replied. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41.5K 2.8K 21
Lim Y/n, the normal girl with wild dreams who's usually considered as boring and frumpy gets into a game of Never Have I Ever with the hot dreamboat...
657K 21.8K 33
Kim Taehyung.... Also known as a cold hearted Jerk.... But he wasn't always like this... It was all because of a girl.....He let himself fall deep wi...
51.3K 1.3K 51
Being away for 8 years after a heartbreak and unexpectedly meet again with the heart breaker. Is this what they called as 'fate' or is it just being...
718 76 9
Two Life, two different destiny. But they belonged to eachother. Love is divine. But we can't win every time. God is playing with us. We are just his...