Don't Forget Me {NaLu fanfict...

By TheBiscuitQueen

When a mission goes wrong, Lucy loses her memories to an evil mage named Elimar. She doesn't have a single me... More

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Let's do this
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: Memory keeper
Chapter 5: Familiar faces
Chapter 6: The past is heavy
Chapter 7: Confusion
Chapter 8: Friends by heart
Chapter 9: The truth revealed
Chapter 10: The thoughts I dedicate to you
Chapter 11: A game of time
Chapter 12: Are we there yet?
Chapter 13: I can hear you
Chapter 14: It's time
Chapter 15: So close, yet so far
Chapter 17: Realizing the mistake
Chapter 18: It's now or never
Chapter 19: I'll keep my promise!
Chapter 20: The final battle
Chapter 21: Home is where my family is
Chapter 22: I'm home [FINAL]

Chapter 16: The last of her

1.1K 42 11
By TheBiscuitQueen

Hello minna! ♥

So... I really didn't like chapter 400 of the manga... it was just emotional and now, after what happened, I feel like Fairy Tail is going to end soon. And I don't want that! I'm just... asdfghjkl...!

And sorry if you feel like this chapter was poorly written. I don't know, I was out of inspiration.

Also, sorry for the wait, but I was completly out of inspiration...

But it's all gonna be okay, I think! So enjoy this chapter! ^^

Wait, I lied. One more thing! I added a multimedia, you can play when I say so! but first then! Ok, good. Read, my children!

//тнeвιѕcυιтqυeen♥
___________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean by punishing someone?" Erza asked, hostile, ready to draw her sword.

Zeref giggled, and began circling around the group. "You see, Titania," he said, placing both hands on a very uncomfortable Haichi's shoulder blades. Delora tensed her whole body, but had no choice, but to stand still. "I'm not a cruel man-"

"Like hell you are!" Natsu exclaimed, standing up from where he was kneeling. Zeref just chose to ignore him.

"I'm not a cruel man," he repeated, still resting his hands on Haichi shoulder blades. "Haichi and Delora, here, just wanted to help you. It would be completely unfair for only them to pay the prize for a friendly gesture. I don't judge actions in good or bad. I judge from what I think is right or wrong."

"You're... you're completely insane," Haichi suddenly yelled, turning everybody's attention to her. "That's not how you define actions! You define them in good and bad. To you, good and bad might be opposite than our version. But you... you..." She couldn't quite get the right words out of her mouth.

"Haichi..." Delora mumbled, putting her one hand on Haichi's shoulder, in the exact moment that Zeref let go.

Zeref now faced Haichi. He giggled evilly. "Oh, sweet Haichi," he said. "You didn't think that I wasn't going to punish you two at all, did you? You two has done something that I define very wrong." He lifted his one hand, with a turquoise glove on, and shot Haichi with a magic ball. She was sent crying through room, and landed on her side with a yelp.

Delora looked in Haichi's direction. It was like she was paralyzed with shock. She merely had self-control enough to lift her hand up infront of her mouth.

"Haichi!" she finally screamed, running up to her loved one, laying on the floor, withered in pain. The others were just as shocked as Delora had been. Their gaze was on Delora who sat on the ground besides Haichi, muttering comforting words. Haichi were gasping and whimpering.

There was something rotten with this. Natsu thought. Zeref uses death magic... why all of these gloves all of a sudden?

"To answer your question in your mind, Natsu Dragneel," Zeref said, looking in Haichi's direction. "I'm not a cruel man. I don't kill for fun. These gloves don’t kill. My real power is a cur-"

"But you were ready to kill Lucy!" Natsu protested, gesturing to Lucy, who was getting healed by Wendy.

"Well, it looks like that isn't necessary," Zeref replied. "I have enough of her magic power to bring chaos back to the world. She's now useless, and you can have her back."

Now it was Erza who stepped up. "We won't stand here and do nothing as you destroy the world's balance," she exclaimed, angrily. "If you don't stop your plan right now, we have no other choice, but to defeat you."

Zeref let out an amused laughter. "Oh, dear Titania," he said. "If you try to come close to me, it will have consequences-" he pointed at Lucy, who looked terrified. "For the dearest Lucy Heartfilia."

They all gasped, even Delora who was patting Haichi's sweaty forehead.

"Elimar, will you come here for a second," Zeref called, loudly, smirking evilly. "Show them what their first consequence will be." 

After thirty seconds, the door to the room went up and Elimar walked in. His face was strained and he didn't show any emotions. He was wearing a cape, and under it... he hid the punishment in a jar.

"You called, Master Zeref." Elimar said, standing beside Zeref.

Zeref put his one hand on Elimar's shoulder. "Yes, my trustworthy Elimar," he said. "If any of them tries to do anything stupid whilst I bring back chaos... do the thing I told you to."

Elimar nodded as Zeref crossed the room to get to the machine.

"Elimar," Delora said, sobbing. She was sitting beside an unconscious Haichi. Elimar's eyes widened as he saw Haichi. "You don't have to do this! You can return to your world! You can-"

Elimar cut her off. "Don't you get it?" he exclaimed, looking angrily at them. "It's only weak souls as yours who would give in to that! I owe Master Zeref my life! This is the least I can do."

Zeref oppressed a giggle as he pressed the different buttons on the machine, and read the different papers it printed out.

"Erza," Lucy whispered, weakly, still getting healed by Wendy. "Don't let me go in the way for saving the world! It's one individual we're talking about here! I'm sure I'll survive." She gave her a small, assuring smile before she leaned against Natsu again.

Erza considered the possibility. There was a chance that she... they would loose their nakama, but... she couldn't let her selfish thoughts get in the way of saving the world.

"Gray, Natsu, Juvia!" she exclaimed, nodding to them. They nodded back, knowing what she was thinking. 

Natsu patted Lucy's head, leaving her to Wendy's healing. He then stood up, and united with his comrades. 

Natsu lit his hands on fire as Gray took position. Erza equipped into her Japanese Cloth armor ((A/N if you don't know what armor that is, it's the armor with the bandages around her breast, the red pants, and the two samurai swords. OK, continue)) and Juvia turned herself into water, to protect herself from future attacks.

Zeref narrowed his eyes, as he heard them preparing for battle. "Ah, I see," he said, walking away from the machine, uniting with Elimar. "Elimar. Do the thing."

Elimar nodded and put his hand under the cape he wore, and searched for something. Out, he pulled a jar full of fog, that changed colors.

What is that? Natsu thought, lowering his fist. Zeref who, in some way, could read his mind answered his question.

"This, Natsu Dragneel," Zeref exclaimed, grinning. "Is your dear... should we say friend? Your dear friend Lucy Heartfilia's memories."

Everybody gasped, and Gray, Erza, Juvia and Natsu stepped forward.

"You bastard!" Natsu yelled, a pulse appearing on his forehead. "Give Lucy's memories back, right now!"

The others nodded in agreement, and took position. They were ready to kill, if necessary.

With a smirk, Zeref nodded to Elimar, who threw the jar on the floor. The glass splintered everywhere, and slowly... the fog disappeared.

The whole room was left dumbfounded.

"No..." Lucy whispered, holding her hand over her mouth. She was shivering, and did everything she could to hold back tears.

The whole room was left dumbfounded.

"No..." Lucy whispered, holding her hand over her mouth. She was shivering, and did everything she could to hold back tears.

"You. Did. Not..." Natsu muttered, his face contracted in anger. He was ready to just jump right at Zeref, but was held back by Gray.

"Flame-brain, control yourself," Gray mumbled, frustrated, pulling Natsu back. "If you attack him now, who knows what he'll do to Lucy next?"

"Gray-sama's right," Juvia said. She turned her head away, shadow covering her eyes. "Juvia wants to help Lucy too, but... for now..." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"They are only partly right, Natsu," Lucy said, not showing her face. They all looked at Lucy now. Even Delora who sat behind the machine with Haichi. "Didn't attack him. Attack the machine!"

Natsu looked shocked for a moment, but then he faced the machine. It was like time was set to slow-motion as Natsu began running. The next couple of seconds was a game of time because Zeref had started running too.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Gajeel felt some furry paws touch his face as he slowly regain consciousness again. It was Lily. He was alright! Or something close to that. Bloody scratches covered his little body, but he was smirking at his partner.

"Lily," Gajeel said, happily as he patted his partners head. "You are alright! I hate to admit it, but I was actually worried for a second, but you are here and alive. Just as I expected from my partner!"

Lily sent him a crooked smile, and Gajeel returned it.

"Speaking of which," Gajeel muttered and looked around. They had landed on the same little ledge as Lily had. It was nothing more then a few meters wide, and the same applied for the length. "Where is, Shrimp?" Gajeel looked around, but there were no sight of her. Panic started rising in him.

Lily laughed of his partner's frightened face. "Gajeel, calm down," he said, pulling his partners arm, so he moved from his landing spot. "You landed on Levy's leg. She's still unconscious, but I think she's alright except for any possible leg injuries." Gajeel turned his head to see a sleeping Levy, holding her one leg with both her hands.

Gajeel let out a sigh of relief, though he knew that he had hurt Levy, possibly damaged her leg, but it didn't matter. She was alive. Same went for Lily. They were all okay!

Now we just have to help that Salamander save Bunny-girl. Gajeel thought, scratching his chin. He was about to ask Lily if he had enough magic power to get them all up to the gray building, but suddenly Levy began to stir.

"Levy," Gajeel exclaimed, quietly. "Shrimp, wake up, now. We have to go help Bunny-girl." With the mention of Lucy's name... or actually Lucy's nickname, Levy slowly opened her eyes, looking confused at her surroundings until she saw Gajeel and Lily.

"Gajeel..." she said weakly, not fully awake. She turned her gaze to Lily who smiled a sympathetic smile to her. "Lily, you're okay...!" She began to sit up, but Gajeel held her down, which he received a confused look for.

"I landed on your leg," he said with an apologetic look in his eyes. "You should rest a little before we-" Levy shook her head at him, sending him and angry look, but it just made her look cuter - in Gajeel's opinion.

"I don't need my leg to sit up," she said firmly. "Plus, you can just carry me, can't you? I'm only a Shrimp remember?" She sent him a teasing smirk, but turned serious just a second after that. "We have to go help Lu-chan and the others!"

Gajeel hesitated, but nodded, knowing that it would be impossible to win an argument against her. With cautious movements, trying not to hurt her leg even further, he gave her a piggyback ride.

"Lily," Gajeel said with a serious tone. "Do you think you have enough magic to fly us up to the gray building?"

"I honestly don't know," Lily said, scratching his back awkwardly. "But there is only one way to find out!"

Gajeel laughed his signature laugh. "Geehee..."

"Wait, WAIT!" Levy exclaimed in horror, knowing what they were thinking. "Are you just gonna fly without-" She didn't get to say anymore before Lily grabbed onto Gajeel shoulder and began flying. Levy uttered a small scream in fear, and clung onto Gajeel for her dear life, which Gajeel didn't mind - at all!
___________________________________________________________________________________

((A/N play the music if you want to))

Natsu had lit his hands on fire. Both of them were lit, and his body was also steamy. The time still moved as if it was in slow motion. Just a few meters behind him Zeref was running, determined to stop Natsu from destroying his plan. Erza, Gray, Juvia and even Happy had also started running towards the machine, mostly to support Natsu, but also to keep Zeref away from Natsu because out of Zeref's bare hand, a black light shone. Death Magic!

But it wasn't aimed for Natsu. Without the team knowing it, Zeref had replaced his glove, on the other hand, with a new light blue on. He lifted the gloved hand into the air and bright light appeared. Suddenly he vanished. Natsu stopped as he realized his opponent were nowhere to be seen, but turned around as he heard a high-pitched scream. It was Wendy who had been pushed aside, now laying on her side a little away from Lucy.

"Wendy!" Carla yelled, flying to the rescue. Just a few seconds after, a golden shield was placed around the others in the team. Everyone, except for Natsu. Yes, even Hachi and Delora who were sitting in the other end of the room. They were slamming their fists into the shield, but it wouldn't budge.

But Lucy! Natsu's gaze was planted on her. She was no longer sitting on her legs, but was standing on her tiptoes. Behind her Zeref had appeared, holding her tightly around the neck so she gasped for air. His hand, that wasn't surrounding her neck, shone black and neared her neck.

"YAMATE!" Natsu literally screamed. His whole body was on fire, and he neared Zeref with slow steps.

Zeref just shook his head. "I had planned not to kill Lucy Heartfilia," he said, stroking Lucy's cheek with the hand around her neck. "But that plan doesn't really work very well, now does it? Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Juvia Lockser, Wendy Marvell and the two exceed if- oh, this also applies for the three individuals that just entered the building-" Levy, Gajeel, Lily! "If any of you goes near the machine, I will kill Lucy Heartfilia. So I guess your only option is to surrender?"

His black glove continued to near Lucy's face. She had gritted teeth, and were trying her hardest to pull the hand away, but he was too strong"

"Natsu... Minna!" Lucy squeaked. "D-Don't do it! I'm just an individual! This... is the whole world we're talking! How long... will they survive... a world of chaos?"

Natsu considered his options. Lucy were... Lucy were his Nakama! His best friend... 'friend', right? His... everything! But the whole world? The whole world forsaken because of him being selfish?

Natsu gritted his teeth. Could he save both? He looked up with a firm look in his eyes.

"Give back Lucy," he said, his fists clenched. "We won't be touching the machine. Just give her back now!"

"Natsu... no!" Lucy said, weakly. Even the group behind him was shocked.

First Zeref just looked at Natsu for a second. His eyes were narrowed, trying to read Natsu's face. Suddenly he bursted into laughter. A hysterical and maniacal laughter. Lucy shot her eyes as the loud noise echoed in her ears.

"Natsu Dragneel," Zeref said as he regained control of himself. "I can see that you are trying to trick me. What were you thinking? Then Lucy will pay the prize, you know that right? Well, I guess this is the end of the Heartfilia's,” He smirked evilly “I have all that magic I need from her. She’s a useless peace of garbage. She has always been.”

Natsu’s face contracted of anger. “How dare you say that about her, you…” Natsu hissed, but then looked back on his imprisoned comrades. This is... useless! He screamed in his mind.

And before Natsu or the others could say something else, Zeref touched Lucy neck with his glowing hand. She screamed out in agony.

Black.

Red.

Blood.

Gone. 
___________________________________________________________________________________

So... ehm... sorry about that.

See you the next chapter: Realizing the mistake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.5K 36
Lucy is fed up with no one paying attention to her. She decides to leave the guild to train. She ends up meeting Zeref. But the shocking thing is wha...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
270K 6.4K 16
The war with Zeref was going good for Fairy Tail. The was winning the war turning Zeref's demons onto their side or ending their lifes. It was going...
211K 5.6K 33
~ undergoing editing ~ The guild is about to have a war against Zeref. Something strange is going on with Natsu, he hides it from everyone till the d...