Best Friend || MYG [+18] โœ”๏ธ

By KwonKimMinJeon

We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are yo... More

Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
#14#
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
#24#
25.
26.
27.
28.
#29#
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
#37#
38.
39.
40
41.
42.
#43#
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60. [final]
THANK YOU
# Sequel #

46.

5.4K 187 52
By KwonKimMinJeon

Chae Eun's P.O.V

•••

It's my last day here. I'll be flying to Singapore tomorrow. And today, I'll be telling Yoongi about this. This pregnancy is still a secret between me, Luna and Sae Eun. I left work early and gathered a lot of my files with me. My company knows that I'll be moving to Singapore but they don't know the real reason. I've packed all my stuffs. Thank god Sae Eun is coming along. She'll help me with moving in some stuff in my new house.

I'll be meeting Yoongi for dinner. He'll be fetching me in 2 hours time. So I'm getting ready. Did i tell you that Sae Eun moved out of this house a few months after being the CEO of BuildYJS? Yupp she did. She moves to a new house with Jinwoo. And from there I've been living on my own. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." - i said, knowing its Sae Eun.

The door opens, and Sae Eun give me a smile. I smile back. She sits next to me on my bed. "How you feeling?" - she asked.

"Nervous." - i said. She smiles, caressing my back.

"I'm sure Yoongi oppa will understand." - she said. I hope so.

"Plus to him, you're there for work. But we all know why right?" - she added. I nod. I sighed. I'm gonna miss him. So much.

"Please look out for him while I'm away." - i said.

"I will. I'll make sure he'll fall in love with Luna."

"I'm gonna miss him."

Sae Eun pulls me into a hug, comforting me. "I respect you, unnie. Sacrificing your love, rather get hurt and moving out of the country just so you don't ruin their marriage."

I admit it. I'm in love with Min Yoongi. I love him, very much. But I don't admit that to others. I've never tell anyone about my feelings. If he is not married to Luna, i might confess. But since Luna is already his wife, i have to move on. I don't know if Yoongi likes me. He uses the terms as 'best friend' a lot. So all i think is, he really just sees me as a friend. I'm scared if i ever confess, he'll feel awkward and it will ruin our friendship.

And now, I'm going to leave him. I'm carrying his baby. I'm gonna miss him so so much. I'm sorry, Yoongi. I have to leave. I want your marriage to work.

•••

Yoongi drives me to Han River, after dinner. We got out of his car as he intertwine his hands with mine. We walk to a bench and sit on it. The sky is dark, filled with stars. It was a little windy but calming. Yoongi have his right hand around my waist, sitting very close to me. My heart beats fast, feeling all nervous to tell him. I decided to just go into the topic.

"Yoongi, i have something to say." - i started.

"Okay. What is it?" - he asked with a smile. I push his arms that was around me away. I turn, to face him and grab his hands.

I don't know where to start. I wanted to say something but nothing is coming out. Yoongi raise his eyebrows. "What is it?" - he asked.

"It's so difficult to say it out. I don't know why."

"Come on, baby. You know you can tell me anything. Come, tell me." - he said, giving me a sweet smile. Oh god. I take a deep breathe and let it go slowly.

"Yoongi, I'm moving." - i said.

"Wooo~ which area? Can i move in with you?" - he asked, looking excited. Aigoo.

"Umm... I'm moving to Singapore." - i said.

"Oh. That's pretty far." - he said. Then it went silent. Did he hear what i said? Singapore, not in Seoul.

"What?!" - he exclaimed, his eyes widened.

"Singapore? What? Why?" - he asked.

"I... I have a project there and i need to shift..." - i said.

"But why?"

"It's important Yoongi. I have no choice either."

"How long?"

"A year or more."

"What?! That long? Then... what about me? Will you forget me? Are you leaving me hanging? Please don't. I need you." - he said, looking very very sad.

"No. I won't forget you. And I'm not leaving you hanging. I promise to call you, everyday. I'll video call you every night." - i said, caressing his cheeks with my thumbs. He sighed.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow." - i said. By that instant, a tear run down his cheeks.

"No no... please don't cry. It will be difficult for me." - i said, feeling my eyes starts to burn. He pulls me into a tight hug, crying against my neck. I hug him back, caressing his hair, crying as well.

"I'm gonna miss you." - he said.

"Me too." - i said, breaking the hug. I wipe his tears with my thumbs and force a smile.

"I did promise you that I'll call you everyday. I'll text you too. I'll video call you as well. If my project is done, I'll come back here fast." - i said, with a smile. He hands out his right pinky. I giggled. I lock my right pinky with his and sealed a promise. Which i know... i will break it after a year. I'm very sorry Yoongi.

"Who is going to handle my hardness now?" - he asked.

"Luna." - i said, smiling.

"Aish." - he said, rolling his eyes. He grabs my hands, giving me a peck on my lips.

"Can i sleepover your house today? Since today will be the last time I'll see you, get to hold you, get to kiss you. Please, baby?" - he asked. I nod, giving him a peck on his lips. He smiles, thanking me.

•••

After a long talk at the Han River, he drives me home. We're done with showering and all i want is to cuddle with him. For the very last time. I walk in my room, seeing Yoongi on my bed, while using his phone. I smile to myself. I got on my bed and he realises it. He smiles, putting away his phone. I got on top of him, and press my lips on his. He softly push me on my bed, not breaking the kiss.

He breaks the kiss, looking at my face. He stares in my eyes, his index finger touching my eyebrows, cheeks, lips, nose, jaw, chin, forehead. He touches my eyes and i laugh. He chuckled. "Can i fuck you for one last time before you leave?" - Yoongi asked. But I'm pregnant... I do know it's not a problem to have sex while you're pregnant but I'm scared if anything will happen to this little one.

"Uh.. umm I'm on my period." - i lied. I have to. I would wanna have the last one before i leave but... it's this little one I'm thinking of. He sighed. He hugs me tightly, breathing against my neck. While i play with his hair. I'm surely gonna miss him so so much. It already hurts, and this is hurting me more. I'm sorry Yoongi. When i leave, i hope you'll find a way to open your heart to Luna.

"Oh. I just remember something." - he said. He gets up, and walk out of my room. What? I sit up, waiting for him to come back.

In a few minutes, he comes back. A wide smile spreads across his face, making me have butterflies and shyly smile back. He sits next to me and hand me a thumb drive. "What's this for?" - i asked, looking at the thumb drive.

"There's tons of songs in here. When you're there, if you miss me, you can play it." - he said.

"Remember BTS?"

"Oh! That group that you've never tell me about before! Hehehe weirdly, i miss seeing our old friends." - i said. He smiles.

"Let's do a reunion one day." - I suggested.

"Which will be in a year plus more." - he said. Right... I sighed.

"Anyways, the songs in here is all of us. We made it while we have free time. And this is the extra thumb drive that i have. I've always wanted to give this to you but I didn't have the chance to. And feels like this is the right time." - he said.

"Thanks." - i said, kissing his cheeks.

•••

"Must you go?" - Yoongi asked, while crying.

"I must. I'm sorry, Yoongi." - i said, crying as well. He hugs me tightly, crying again and again. We're already at Incheon Airport to head to Singapore but Yoongi doesn't wanna let me go.

"I'm gonna be late for my flight, Yoongi." - i said. He slowly breaks the hug, wiping his tears.

"Hold your promise." - he said. I nod. For the last time ever, i tip toed making our lips touch. I break it, smiling to him.

"I love you, best friend." - he said. That gives me shivers.

"I love you too, best friend." - i said, smiling.

"Let's go." - Sae Eun said. I nod. I pull my luggage and follow Sae Eun. I wave to Yoongi as he did the same. Soon, i can no longer see him. I turn around, following Sae Eun still having my head low. That's the last time I'll see him in person. I miss him already.

In the plane...

Sae Eun gives me a smile and i return a smile too. I look down to my stomach. My bump is a little showy but thank god I'm using a oversized shirt. I give a soft caress on my bump. Little one, I'm sorry for distancing yourself from your father. But one day, we'll meet him okay? I promise. I'll hold that promise. For now, follow me okay? "Unnie, your house here, in Seoul, will be abandoned by the way." - Sae Eun said.

"Who told you to move?"

"Well... Jinwoo wants to live together." - she said. Pesh.

"Let it be. Just take a look once awhile." - i said. She nods. Soon, the plane takes off to Singapore, where everything will be new. I hope everything will go well.

——————————————————————————
Hallu!!!!! New update! I hope you guys like this chapter! Chae Eun really move to Singapore and sacrifice her love. What will happen next? Look forward to it!

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting! It means a lot to me ❤️❤️ lub you guysss 😘😘

Happy Birthday To My Queen, CL 💕🙈😘

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

26/2/19, 26th February 2019, 이채린의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
9.6K 468 22
Jimin never thought he would be seriously into BDSM. Sure, he had constantly joked about being a brat and needing to find his 'daddy' ever since he w...
11.7K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...