🐍Unexpected🐍

Door Jay25211

This is is a story about you! You are a muggle-born. But what you are called by some people in school *Cough*... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 7

676 10 0
Door Jay25211

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||What?||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
I am very confused. Why did I have that dream last night. It was weird. I can't deny it......it was really hot but it was still really weird. I never had an other dream like that. I sit down at one of the desks in the classroom and grabbed my book, hopefully I will forget about that dream.  As the lesson started I tried to pay attention but I couldn't. That dream was stuck in my thoughts "Miss. Y/L/N?" Professor Slughorn said, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Yes professor?" I asked "Professor Snape wants to see you in his office" He said. I got up again and walked out of the classroom. Why would Snape want to talk to me? He couldn't know about my feelings for Draco, right? Is he going to kill me? 

When I arrived at his office I knocked on the door "Come in!" He said very angry. Like always. I walked inside and closed the door behind me "You wanted to see me, Professor?" I say. He turned away from the window and looked at me "Yes, sit down" He told me. I walked to the chair in front his desk and sat down. He sat down too "Miss. Y/L/N, I called you here because I want to ask you something" He said. I nodded "Mrs. Y / L / N, you may have information about Mr. Potter's relocation" He asks. Why did I knew this question would come sooner or later? "I'm sorry Professor, I don't. I haven't seen them after the wedding of Bill Weasley" It was the truth but, by his facial expression, I can tell he doesn't believe me "Don't lie to me Miss Y/L/N" He says. I give him a deadly stare "I'm not lying. Why would I lie?" I ask him "Because you want to 'protect' them. They won't less long out there Y/N" He says. It's creepy that he called me by my first name "Like I said, Professor, I don't know where he is!" I say very angry. He gets up and sighs "You can go!" I get up and walk for the door when he stops me "Your parents are at the Ministry" He says "What? Why?" I ask him "Because of you" I ran out of his office and get my broom from the common room. I have to go there NOW!!!

*Time Skip*
I'm looking for them everywhere. They have to be here somewhere! I know it's dangerous for me to walk her but I have to find my parents! What if something happens to them? I can't live without them! When I look around a little more I bump into a lady "Oh I am so so sorry" I say. She looks really nice "It's okay, it was my fault" She says. Her voice reminds me of someone but I don't know this woman. She looks at me with a confused face "Y/N? Y/N is that really you?" "How do you know my name?" I ask her. She smiles "Y/N, it's me....Hermoine" She says. I look at her "Very funny miss but how do you know my friend's name?" "Because it's me!!" She says. Then I knew it! It was her! "Moine?" "Yes!!" She warped her arms around me "Oh my god! Why are you here?" She asks "Long story. Why are you here? How are you? Where are Harry and Ron?" "It's a long story" She says.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

164K 3.6K 57
DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizarding world. As Y/N Valentine gets older...
375 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
360K 7.5K 23
This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we all know the 6th year wasn't the best year...
10K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...