His Slave | #3 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in Prank #1 in What's new * *In which Melody becomes the slave of her rival* Senior year... More

Prologue
1: Started from the bottom now we here.
2: Pretty girls.
3: Hideway.
4: Dirty, sexy, money.
5: Young, dumb and broke.
6: Highway to hell.
7: God's plan.
8: A little brave.
9: Hurt to look.
10: What lovers do.
11: Work.
12: Thrift shop.
13: Birthday.
14: Jealous.
15: Unforgettable.
16: Dust till dawn.
17: Secrets.
18: After the party.
19: Misery.
19: Raging.
20: Wildest dream.
21: Hero.
22: Him & I
23: Playing with Fire.
24: Everything has changed.
25: Young Blood.
26: Kiss and make up.
27: The lucky one.
28: Touch.
29: Like a virgin.
30: No tears left to cry.
31: Pizza.
33: Back to you.
34: Forgiveness.
Epilogue.

32: Don't blame me.

7.2K 329 54
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

"Are you okay with that?" Lenny asked worriedly, her eyes going to and fro from me to Jayden hugging Fiona near her locker. Thankfully there weren't many people in the hallway.

I looked away from them and shrugged. "They're friends. He's prolly consoling her about something." I didn't want to think too much into their PDA. I believe Jayden.

"Maybe." Lenny nodded still looking dubious. "It does look like she's crying." She mumbled still looking at them. I hummed a response in reply.

I never told Jayden or my friends what i saw in the washroom. It was Fiona's problem and i didn't want to put my nose into other people's affair.

I knew Jayden know about Fiona's family problems and her mental state, and he probably was, like she said, being there for her since the beginning and a friend she needed the most at the time.

They were friends and i didn't want to take that away from Jayden or Fiona, as long as Fiona know her limits and refrain herself from  crossing the line.

Knowing about everything, i still couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy that coursed through me, seeing Jayden hug Fiona. I reprimanded myself and scolded for being so petty about it.

Unintentionally, my eyes went to their hugging form, unable to stop myself. My eyes met with Jayden's as he looked my way, he smiled at me apologetically as if he was sorry.

Shaking my head, i smiled at him letting him know i wasn't thinking anything else about their and i was okay.

"...join me?" Lenny was saying something but i could only catch half of what she said. "Are you even listening to me, Melody?" She shook me by my shoulders, successfully getting my undivided attention.

"I am sorry, what?" I smiled sheepishly at her.

She huffed at my dazed state before repeating herself. "I said, should we go together to Sandra's place, after school?"

"Yeah, sure. She's prolly bored at home, just resting." I said sympathetically towards Sandra. She hurt her ankle the previous day, during her cheer practice and was advised to rest for one whole week before she can resume with her practice. She took leave from school for a few days and was at home resting.

"You got all your books?" I asked Lenny.

"Yep." She patted the books on her hands.

"Let's go then." Just as i said that, the bell rang for the start of the next class. As if on cue, we both started sprinting towards our next class.

*

"Thank you." I whispered leaning close to Jayden who was sitting beside me in the library.

He lifted his head, looking away from the open book he had before him to face me. He looked confused, quirking a brow at me.

Controlling my urge to laugh at the adorable look on his face, i leaned close and whispered. "Bra..."

This morning, when i woke up, i saw a gift box placed over my bedside table. When i opened the lid, i found my black bra inside it. Jayden finally returned me my bra but the note inside left me in confusion. Thank you, was written on it. Now, why should he thank me for?

Realisation dawned on his face and he grinned. "I should thank you." He whispered back, his smile sly and mirthful.

I was reminded for his note, so i mouthed, 'why' at him.

"Thanks to your bra and the sight i saw that day, I was able to jerk of-"

"Shut up." I squeaked in embarrassment when i caught onto what he was implying.

"Shh..." Almost everyone present in the library shushed me, giving me a glare.

"Sorry." I apologized quietly, smiling awkwardly. I mouthed a sorry to the librarian who was staring at me with her glasses down on her nose in disapproval.

Jayden's shoulders shook as he laughed quietly and without a sound, a hand over his mouth as he grew red trying to contain his laughter.

I punched his thigh under the table, causing him to make a sound of surprise. Now, it was his turn to apologize to everyone and my turn to laugh at him quietly.

When i saw his mocking glare, i rolled my eyes and made a face at him making him smile.

Shaking his head at me, he turned back to his book but not before placing a hand over my jeans clad thigh under the table. It was one of his many habits.

The silence is the library was deafening but it was peaceful making it easy for me to concentrate on my book.

I felt a light squeeze on my thigh making me turn to Jayden who was looking at me with a serious look on his face. I jerked my chin, as if to ask him what was wrong.

I saw him visibly swallow before opening his mouth to say something. "In the hallways, about Fiona and i-"

"I know, you don't have to explain." I smiled at him, patting his hand that was over my thigh. "I believe in you."

A smile graced his face as he looked relieved by my words. "It's just that she's going through a hard time-"

"I know that too." I assured him, he didn't have to explain me anything about Fiona and i didn't want him to feel guilty for being a good friend to Fiona just because he feared i will be jealous.

"You know?" He sounded surprise.

I bit my lip, nodding my head at him slowly. His brows furrowed in slight confusion, likely to be reeling his brain over the fact that i knew about Fiona's problem, somehow.

He dropped the topic and we both went back to our books, studying for the upcoming test next week.

*

"Yeah, i will be there with Jayden and Brian." I had my phone on the loudspeaker, talking with Lenny as i get dressed.

Jayden and Brian wanted to tag alone and pay a visit to Sandra, especially Brian who was super excited and happy to meet Sandra. Ian wasn't free so he couldn't come along with us.

"Okay, see you then." Lenny hang up. I looked myself in the mirror, happy with what i saw. I wore the same jeans i wore to school but changed my shirt into a simple white tee.

'Good times' was written on the shirt, in small font, just above my breast. I ducked my shirt underneath my jeans and button it over my waist.

Jayden's window was closed and his curtains were drawn making it impossible for me to look into his room.

I saw a familiar car parked on their driveway. My brows shot up when i recognized who drive that car.

What was she doing here?

I checked the time, three past fifty in the evening. We planned to head out for Sandra's place before four so we'd reach there by four.

Getting into my black vans, i grabbed my phone from the bed and rushed down the stairs. "I will heading out now." I had already informed my mum about my plans for this evening, as soon as i got home from school.

"Okay." I heard mum yell out from her room.

My hands froze over the doorknob when i heard Harper's voice. I turned around to see her huff a breath, a hand on her hips as she tried to catch her breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked, cocking my head.

"Give this to Sandra." She replied once she got her breathing back to normal. She stretched her hand towards me, a paper on her hand.

"Did you rush from your bedroom to here just to hand me a paper?" i teased, chuckling a little as i took a couple of steps towards her before taking the paper from her hand.

She frowned at me. "It's not just a paper." She grumbled. "Just give this to Sandra."

My eyes widen a little when i saw the front of the paper. It was a card, specifically a get well soon card and it was handmade, beautifully.

"You made this?" I asked, surprised by how nicely it was made.

Harper nodded, looking a little shy to admit. "It's beautiful." I exclaimed, wanting her to be more confident in her work. "I am sure Sandra will love it. She loves all your paintings anyway." I stated honestly.

Harper nodded, smiling more after hearing my words. "Go on now." She shooed me, a teasing smile on her face.

"Going." I rolled my eyes, laughing. "Bye." I waved before walking out of my house.

I ran towards Jayden's place and saw another familiar car parked behind Fiona's car. Brian was here.

I didn't bother to knock and entered Jayden's place like i always did. I closed the door behind me gently, not to startle anyone but I was the one who got a fright when someone suddenly started coughing.

I held my heart, as i stared at a hunched Brian who was still coughing, with wide eyes.

"Fuck, you scared you." He said once his coughing died down. He hit his chest thrice and coughed twice, his other hand gripping a a can of beer.

"You scared me too." I exclaimed, still quite in shock by his sudden coughing.

He cleared his throat before taking a swing from his beer. My eyes zeroed at the can and arched a brow at him, crossing my arms over the chest.

"Drinking at odd hours." I commented, trying to pull his leg. "You better not drive." I pointed a finger at him and walked further into the house.

"I was nervous." He shrugged before smiling sheepishly. "And we will go to Sandra's place in Jayden's car, most likely." He pondered.

"Good." I looked around, my eyes searching for Fiona and Jayden. When i didn't see them both, my heart dropped as my thoughts were filled with unpleasant assumptions.

Shaking away such ill thoughts from my mind, i asked. "Where is Jayden? In his room?" Without waiting for his response i started making my way towards the stairs.

"Marshmallow." Brian called from behind, making me halt in my tracks.

"What?" I raised my brows at him in question as he looked uncertain about something. "By the way, i saw Fiona's car parked outside, where is she?" I tried to sound as casual as possible but somehow i ended up sounding a little suspicious and nosy.

I saw Brian's face visibly change from uncertain to hesitant. "They went up, probably his room. She wanted to talk to him about something."

"Oh." I turned my head and looked behind me, at the stairs. I believe in Jayden and knew he wouldn't do anything behind me. Moreover, i was aware about Fiona's personal problems and Jayden was the only one who knew about it other than me, so she probably needed his help with something.

I tried to assure myself about them being alone in a room. I shouldn't think too much into it.

"But we have to get to Sandra's place by four." I said casually. "How long has it been?" I asked trying to keep my voice natural and not to sound like a jealous, insecure person.

Brian didn't get me so i jerked my thumb behind me, making his mouth form into an o. "Ten minutes, maybe." He said looking down at his watch.

"That's long." I mumbled to myself but unfortunately Brian heard me.

"You do know that Jayden loves you very much, right?" I smiled at his sentence making him return my smile. I nodded my head at him and he continued. "You're the only girl he talks about, with that creepy love struck face." Brian shuddered a little, making a face as he said that, in a teasing manner. "And i guess you're the only girl he have fantasies about, you know, like how guys fantasies about their girlfriends in a tiny maid out-"

"Brian, i got it." I cut him off abruptly when i realized the road he was talking with his words. I didn't need to know about his fantasies.

He smiled sheepishly scratching his head. "Well..."

"Let's wait in the sitting room." I suggested and we both went towards the sitting room to wait for Jayden and Fiona to be done with their talking.

I was nervous all that time, as i sat in the sitting room along with Brian, waiting for Jayden. Something felt off and i had a bad feeling about Fiona's visit.

My thoughts weren't my own anymore and no matter how many times i tried to stop myself from thinking anything into Fiona's visit and them being together, alone, in a room, i couldn't.

I felt Brian's hand over my knee making me snap my head at him in surprise.

He was looking at me worriedly. "You look nervous." He offered me a smile trying to comfort me.

"No, i am fine." I mumbled looking down at the rug under the coffee table. He withdrew his hand away from my knee.

"Really? I saw you bouncing your leg looking agitated about something." His tone was teasing yet filled with concern.

I touched my knee where his hand was settled previously. It has been only five minutes since we decided to wait for Jayden and Fiona to come down but i was restless, my mind and heart unrest.

Getting to be feet abruptly, i made my mind and faced a wide eyes, surprise looking Brian. "I will go and check what's taking them so long." I didn't wait for him to reply as i turned and walked away, making a beeline for Jayden's room.

As i climbed the stairs, my heart started beating fast all of a sudden and my palms grew sweaty. Shaking my head at myself and my thoughts, i stopped walking in the middle of the stairs. "Everything is fine. Jayden loves you so you have to trust him." I reminded myself.

It didn't do much to ease my inner turmoil but i was to some extent a little better. I started walking, my heart calming a little.

When i reached Jayden's room, i noticed the door wasn't lock but it was open slightly, a smile took over my face. I was suspicious for no reason. If they were to do anything they wouldn't do it with there doors unlock.

I scolded myself for ever doubting their friendship. Holding the doorknob, i pushed the door open with a smile. "I just wanted to-"

My words died down in my throat when i saw Fiona's lips on Jayden's, her hands over his chest, as she reached up to kiss him. Jayden had his hands on his side, his eyes wide. I swallowed hard at the sight, my hands forming in a fist.

Fiona pulled back suddenly, while Jayden stared at me with wide eyes. Her eyes were red as if she had been crying. She bit her lip as she regarded me with wide panic eyes.

"Music, I-"

"It's almost four, we should head out now if you guys are done talking." I spoke staring straight ahead. My voice didn't sound weak nor did it wavered, which i was thankful for.

Without waiting what they have to say, i turned around facing the door but thought better of it and turned my head a little, my eyes on Fiona. "And Fiona." My voice was leveled.

"Uh, yes." She uttered, a little shaken up.

My stare turned to a glare soon. "Next time, you try anything like this, i will fucking rip your throat out." I heard her surprise gasped  but i was angry beyond limit to care.

My first instinct was to pounce on her but i refrained myself from doing that when i saw her tear streaked face.

I walked out of the room and made my way towards the stairs. Soon, I a presence behind me before i heard his voice. "Music, it's not what it looks like, i swear." Jayden tried to explain.

"I know." I didn't face him, i was angry at not only Fiona but also at him. And i did have my doubts on what might have happened back in the room. I wasn't stupid nor blind, i clearly saw Fiona making a move at Jayden first but that doesn't mean i wasn't hurt by what i saw.

Jayden's hand went around my waist as he started to apologize. "Babe, i am so-"

I stopped in my tracks making him do the same. "Hands off." I gritted the words out.

"What?" He sounded confuse.

"I said..." I faced him with a glare. "...hands off."

When he saw the look on my face, he retrieved his hand slowly and raised them in the air as if surrending.

Swiftly i turned away from him and walked down the remaining stairs.

"You guys are finally here." Brian came in our view, completely oblivious of the tension in the room. His eyes looked behind us before asking, "Where's Fiona?"

As soon as the question left his mouth, Fiona came running down the stairs and rushed out of the house. Seconds later, i heard the start of an engine and a car driving away.

"She was crying, wasn't she?" Brian asked looking at both of us with wide eyes. "Shouldn't we do something?" He still couldn't catch onto the atmosphere that has settled in the room.

"Let's head to Sandra's place." I stated, walking pass a confused looking Brian. Just because of what had happened, i wouldn't ditch my friend who was expecting us.

"So we are ignoring that, okay." I heard Brian say.

***
HIS SLAVE is reaching it's final chapters. Only a couple more chapters left before the epilogue!

What do you guys think about Melody's reaction?
Comment your thoughts.

VOTE, COMMENT SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 53.7K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
76.6K 3.4K 29
Kaden stepped closer and I found myself taking a step back. He noticed. "Suddenly nervous? Alyssa Crane is nervous?" "Uh, no. You- I- argh! Just take...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...