Attention Whore

By TasiaBryantJordan

Arielle was a good girl nonetheless. Got good grades in school, yearned to get a higher education and would h... More

Prologue
AW || 1
AW || 2
AW || 3
AW || 4
AW || 5
AW || 6
AW || 7
AW || 8
AW || 9
AW || 10
AW || 11
AW || 12
TGIF
AW || 13
AW || 14
AW || 15
AW || 16
AW || 17
AW || 18
AW || 19
AW || 20
AW || 21
AW || 22
AW || 23
AW || 24
AW || 25
AW || 26
AW || 27
AW || 28
AW || 29
AW || 31
AW || 32
AW || 33
AW || 34
AW || 35
Deleting Attention Whore🤦🏽‍♀️
AW || 36
AW || 37
AW || 38
AW || 39
AW || 40
🤔Questions, Anyone?💬
AW || 41
📸Hey🥀
What If: Ari & OBJ 😍
What If: Ari & Sebastian (1)
Arielle & Sebastian (2)
New Read🤓
Advice, Covers & Extras
Amari || Sneak Peek?🤔
AW|| Deleted Scenes👀😳
Another New Official Read📖🎁

AW|| 30

7.4K 265 568
By TasiaBryantJordan

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y
___________________

Interview with
Micah and Anonymous

Watching the two of them come up to her, Arielle leaned in to kiss her baby's cheeks first as his father watched. "I missed you so much"

"Tell mommy what I just said bud" his father instructed him as he held him in his arms still.

"Daddy said he...he misses you and he wanted to know if you....miss him back?"
-

____________
November 1st (Two days later)
Malibu, CA

Elise
2:26 pm

Me: come thru, hubby gone 🤪😘

Work: bet. dont he play tonight 🧐

Me: yea n won't be home til Monday afternoon 😌 so stop keeping me waiting  I miss you 😩

2:53 pm

Watching Matthew pull up in his SUV, he stopped right in front of her home with Sebastian to put the car in park. She watched him with eagle eyes as it took him a minute to open the door. Lord knows she was thrilled for the night to come with her side bae, it's been too long.

You may remember Mathew, one of Sebastian's old friend and rival after catching him and Elise the first time doing it. It's been a traumatic experience for Sebastian ever since due to his lack of confidence and his fear of being alone. Meanwhile, Elise and Matt did not stop there. They've been fooling around as far back as the time Elise found out she was first pregnant with Paris. And yes, this has made her skeptical of if Sebastian is even the real father of her first born.

This a little secret she kept from both of the guys so they wouldn't get involved. She knew Matt would grow cold feet and she damn sure couldn't tell Sebastian. She played a sick twisted game little did he know....and still riding his old buddy's d*ck wasn't the half of it.

Like a teenage girl, she skipped joyfully down the pathway in her custom edition PINK 3,000 dollar slides and met him at his car. Opening his door after just texting her of his arrival, he gave her that look of desire that she couldn't resist.

Mathew (Matt) 🥰

"You got outside quick. You missed daddy huh?" He pulled her on top of him to grab her ass firmly.

Answering his question with a kiss, Elise stood back up properly to step away from the car. "Go hurry up and park in our driveway"

"You ready, ain't you" he blushed at her excitement. "I'm a tear that ass up"

Laying in the bed she and Sebastian once shared, she laid in Matt's arms in only a pair panties and a crop top. Hungry for Elise himself, he couldn't keep his hands off of her as she dug into his pants to feel on his hardening third arm.

"When are you going to leave him..." He pouted.

"Soon, babe. We still have to be patient" she encouraged him.

"We got enough money....and I'm getting tired of sneaking around. We been sneaking for 5 years, Lise. I wanna be with you"

She smiled at him and kissed his lips. "I do too but you know if....he catches us cheating they could reverse the prenup for infidelity on my end. That's why I want him to mess up first and that way...this house, the cars, and a huge portion of his money would fall to me during the divorce process"

"Who's to say he will fuck up though?"

"I know he is, it's only a matter of time until his secrets come to light. The paparazzi will do the hard part for me and expose his ass. All I need to do is give him a reason to....and I will once this season is over and he's been paid by the team. You know if they go to the superbowl, that's double the money" her eyes widened to her pure evil plan to hurt Sebastian in multiple ways. "So just promise me you'll be patient–it'll be all worth it when you have me and millions of dollars"

_____________
That evening
CenturyLink Field 
Seattle, Washington

Sebastian
4:28 pm

"Hi, this is Arielle. Sorry that I am not by the phone right now but if you could leave me a voice mail–I will return your call as soon as possible. Have a blessed day............*beep*...."

"Hey, Ari it's Bash. Just wanted to hear your voice before I play. I hope after you get off you can watch the remainder of the game but let me know if you're cool with me stopping by when I get back in town. Love you and have a great day at work"

Ending the recording, he swiped over to access his contacts to call the Elise's phone next. Putting the phone back up to his ears and staring at time closely, he awaited patiently. It rang...and it rang...

____________
Meanwhile...
Malibu, CA

Elise
*Phone ringing and bed rocking*

Sitting on top of Matt both fully in the nude, Elise continued to sway her hips on top of his raw inches as the phone rang. Gripping her ass with both of his hands, Matt bit down on his lips in awe to her performance as she lost her breath above. Grabbing her breast lustfully as her and Sebastian's bed rocked continuously, she opened her eyes again to see the bright screen of her IPhone displaying a message.

Reaching over to stop them for a quick moment, she read the text from her husband and responded to it.

Sebastian😒😴: You watching me?

Me: ofc

Sebastian😒😴: ❤️Love you and kiss the girls good night for me. Wish me luck babe. Igtg

Me: ❤️u2 😘

"Come on, ma......before I lose this nut" Matt rushed her as she quickly put the phone down to continue.

__________
Rosewood
Compton, CA

Arielle
6:34 pm

After coming out of the kitchen with a glass of Pepsi and a slice of the pizza, Arielle met up with Isaiah and Amari in the living room to join them. Bending over to put her glass on his coffee table, Isaiah's eyes wandered of course and caused his hands to reach in. Squeezing her butt to catch her off guard, Arielle smacked his hand playfully but was sadly pulled down to him in that same instant.

Forcing her to sit on his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist not to let her get up. "Babe.."

"What, you don't wanna sit with me" he nuzzled her.

Before she could give him an answer, Isaiah pushed her away to stand to his feet in excitement. Watching Sebastian catch the ball after outsmarting the defense, he couldn't contain himself as Sebastian took off running. "Go nigga! Go!"

"That's Evans?!" Arielle asked in disbelief after seeing the back of his jersey in motion. "Go! Go! Go Sebastian! Run! Ou!" She joined Isaiah, watching him barley escaping the defense.

"Fuck! They gon get em! No– yes! Yeah! That's what I'm fucking talking about! Touchdown!" Isaiah yelled loudly as Sebastian leaned in towards the pylon.

"Touchdown rams after a 67 yard sprint by Sebastian Evans! What a run!"

"Whooo! Go head, Bash" Arielle cheered.

"Since when did you start getting into football, ma" Isaiah asked happily.

"Because of you...taking me to the game and always inviting me to watch every Sunday. I think I'm starting to understand it" Arielle partially lied.

"I'm a get us all a jersey, aight. Right with my nigga Evan's number!"

Smiling at Isaiah's excitement, her face changed dramatically as soon as he walked away. She felt uneasy about Isaiah wanting her ex's jersey of all people, but she refused to tell him her connection with the superstar himself. That was just her decision not to get too deep into the details surrounding her and the other guys.

And so the night went on, where the family watched the rest of the game and Arielle spent the night in Isaiah's bed. After Sebastian would win the game at Seattle and come home, Arielle would allow him to come see her the following day. This rotation of giving both guys her attention would continue for the next two months.

Now it was the month of December and a little has progressed on since then. Still seeing both Isaiah and Sebastian, Arielle was doing a pretty good job with balancing the two relationships. Still very much in love with Arielle, Isaiah insisted on waiting for the right moment to pop the question after successfully picking a worthy diamond. Sebastian on the other hand hasn't caught wind of Elise's evil plan, but instead has a few tricks up his own sleeves. Now coming home only during the week, he spends the weekends over Arielle's house comfortably.

After making him earn all of his privileges back, their relationship has taken some steps forward. Now with his own key to her home in Santa Monica and feelings of lust building up, it was only a matter of time before things went down. However, Sebastian was very patient to this and knew Arielle wasn't the type to just let him back in right away. Still it was hard to hide his erections at times.

_____________
December 29th (Two months later)
Los Angeles International
Los Angeles, CA

Arielle
11:20 am

"Yeah I'm at the airport now walking towards the terminal" Arielle announced as she swiveled through the crowds inside of the Los Angeles International Airport.

"Damn...you can't just swing back past again, I knew a kiss wasn't gonna hold me over" Isaiah's sleepy tone of voice turned her on and caused her to blush.

"Boy...didn't you just beat my ass like 5 hours ago?"

"Yeah, and that was 5 hours ago like you said. Now I'm a have to keep myself satisfied without you for almost a week. You know I need my daily dosage girl. You got that good good. Like a warm bottle to a baby good"

"Well I'm flattered and I'll tell her you were satisfied with the quality of service" she teased, laughing at her own joke as she stood there in line.

"Very satisfied, I'll always be a loyal customer. Where you said you was going again?"

"Mexico, the home grounds of half of my origin"

"Mm...don't drink the water and get caught up in the cartels" he played around.

"Oh and that's funny? You wouldn't come save me from El Chapo?"

"El Chapo the G.O.A.T., that depends..."

"That depends!? Oh remember this conversation when I get back and when I DON'T stop by to see you"

"Baby you know I would come get you..."

"Whatever. Remember that but I gotta go, my flight leaves in less than 3 minutes–fuck!" You could here Arielle sprinting over the phone.

"Aight. Be careful, and call me. Love you"

"Love you too"

Escorted and finally boarding the luxurious private plane, Arielle spotted the girls and Sebastian right away for this was funded by the millionaire himself. "Auntie Ari!" Paris cheered.

"Heyyy. Ou...you're getting taller and taller every time I see you" Arielle said as Paris hugged her as soon as she walked in.

"I'm so happy you're coming with us! We're going to have so much fun. We're going to build sandcastles, go swimming, do each other's hair"

"I can't wait" she smiled before turning her attention to Sebastian who stood up with his youngest daughter in his arms.

Leaning down, she met him in the kiss with a hand holding his shoulder. "I'm so excited"

"Yeah, me too. I can't wait to relax with just you and the girls for a couples days. I hope you don't have to work too much during this trip"

"Well, I can't promise anything. I have a lot asked of me when I get down there...but...we'll have our time. I promise" she rubbed his face before kissing him again.

Resting comfortably in Sebastian's arms, he kissed her neck to display his affection as they watched the passing clouds together. With Leiah taking a nap and Paris on her IPad Max, it gave the ex couple some intimate time alone. Now that his football season was over after being eliminated from the playoffs, Sebastian didn't mind having the extra time at home these days.

And by having more time at home, he dedicated that time entirely to his daughters and Arielle whenever she wasn't busy. His relationship with Elise was little to none at this point after their huge argument in November when Sebastian started to get suspicious of 'Work' calling his wife persistently. Sebastian was far from stupid but even he knew that he couldn't prove a damn thing yet until Elise slipped. However, it only made him feel less bad about giving his attention to another female.

"It's so beautiful and peaceful up here, sad we're almost there now" Arielle fell back into his embrace.

"Is it bad that I'm happy we lost the playoff game"

"Don't let your coach hear that" Arielle teased.

"It just feels good to be with my family...and of course to have you here is just the icing on the cake"

"It's nice to be here with you too" she looked up, stroking his face.

Pressing his face up against her own, he slowly went in for a kiss and held her even tighter as she sat on his lap. Accepting his lips, one of her hands reached up to caress his cheek softly as they kissed passionately.

____________
Hours Later
Moon Palace
Cancún, Mexico

1:31 pm

After checking in to their hotel, the party of four rushed to seek out their exquisite room. As expected, the ex couple was impressed with their double King suite in which contained a beautiful view and two bedrooms. Inside each room, a jacuzzi greeted them right by the view of the clear blue waters of Cancún.

Spending a couple of minutes to unpack, Sebastian got a call from one of his fellow teammates who was just landing with his family as well. Since the girls were begging to hit the pool already, Arielle switched them into their bathing suits and took them off of their dad's back as he awaited for his friend.

Now it was an hour later and Sebastian finished unpacking everything that he needed to. Getting word that his teammate was checking into his hotel up the road, Sebastian decided to go down to join the girls by the pool. Baffled by how beautiful this place was, he constantly looked at the bright blue skies that accented the clear ocean blue waters perfectly.

Finally reaching the pool area in his custom edition Versace slides, he walked behind Arielle who was sitting by the pool watching the girls play. "Jesus....can you stop being sexy for one minute" he flirted, watching her turn to him with a smile before he sat down.

"Sounds like a personal problem, sir"

"Yeah, you're my personal problem....especially in this darker complexion. Melanin never looked so good..." He continued to compliment her

As the day went on, so did the vacation. Having dinner at a seafood place not too far from the hotel, Arielle enjoyed the night cuddling up to her beau for a good night's rest. Bright and early the next morning, they had a small breakfast before Arielle said her goodbyes to the family to head off to work.

Becoming such a huge sensation back in the states, her face and talents has attracted a number of international agencies. Maríz Gústo, a Mexican photographer, personally reached out to Arielle after discovering her face on the latest cover of Babes and Beauts. Like most, he was attracted to the young woman's features and felt even more inspired by her half Mexican nationality.

Offering her 5,000 dollars for every 3 pictures she takes at the best quality, Arielle knew a sweet deal when she heard it. Thus, she heavily looked forward into working for the next two days.

________________
December 31st (Two days later)
Moon Palace
Cancún, Mexico

Sebastian
5:11 pm

With his feet kicked up and at total peace with his mind, Sebastian stared down at Arielle by the shore as Gústo's crew took pictures of her. Watching her show off in multiple positions started to get really tuff to watch after awhile–just knowing how badly he missed the way they had sex. Still, he could never find it in his heart to rush her on that. He knew what type of woman Arielle was at the end of the day...and it wasn't that easy...

Sighing internally at his raging hormones this evening, Carlos, a new acquaintance of theirs took the lounge chair next to him. "Tus chicas se están divirtiendo mucho con mi esposa en la piscina"
English: Your girls are having so much fun with my wife in the pool.

"Me alegra que se estén divirtiendo. Luego dormirán toda la noche" Sebastian teased. English: I am glad that they are having fun. Then they will sleep all night.

"Sí. Mío también. ¿Es esa tu chica ahí abajo?" He asked, looking at Arielle.
English: Yes. Mine too. Is that your girl down there?

Sebastian turned his his head to him. "Algo" English: Somewhat

"¿Algo? Como hermano"

"Es complicado. ¿Por qué?"

"Ustedes dos tienen hijas muy hermosas y ella también es hermosa" he said.
English: You two have very beautiful daughters and she's beautiful too.

"Gracias"

"Creo que ella te quiere ahora" he pointed to Arielle who was waving down Sebastian. English: I think she wants you now.

Getting up from his seat, Sebastian waved his friend goodbye for now to meet up with Arielle by the shore. Seeing Gústo's crew walking away with the equipment, he assumed she was done for the day and met her in a nice hug. "How it go?"

"Great, I think. He said I should stop in tomorrow to follow up with all the work we've doing. I think I might finally be done....now I can just enjoy my time with you" she held his hands with a smile.

"I couldn't be happier" he cheesed.

Wrapping an arm around the back of his neck, she fingered softly through his curls and met him in a nice kiss. Taking a minute to be intimate, the couple layed in each other's embrace just until Sebastian asked her for a favor. "May I have a picture of you"

"Of course....how do you want me?"

Pulling out his phone, he started to think. "Uh...maybe down by the water like I saw you when you were shooting. You were sitting down on your knees"

Knowing the pose he was talking about, she bent down to lay in the waters once again and assumed the infamous position. Knowing she had a reel on him nowadays, she threw in a little sexiness by arching her back to the perfect curve.

"Yeah, that's nice" he said, tickling her fancy as he bent down to get her in the perfect angle. "Jesus christ..." He mumbled to himself.

Giving her the thumbs up, he bit down on his lip at the picture still as she crawled up to him. Urging him to sit down with her, she climbed up to him in a seductive approach and held his head during their make out. With his feelings rising up inside of his pants, his hands went in motion to rub up against her ass as it arched perfectly in front of him.

Letting him have the pleasure of it, she threw her leg over his body to sit on him as the water washed up underneath of them. Still smacking with each connection of their lips, she started to laugh at how badly she was turning him on. "I can feel you"

"The shit you do to me..." He purred."You don't know how bad I want to do you right here on this damn sand"

__________
That night
Same location
(Play Music!)🎶💯

With his girls fast asleep in the next room and the clock ticking down to New Years, Arielle and Sebastian sat there in the jucuzi sipping wine. Still overwhelmingly aroused by his ex, the glass of wine was the least on his mind as she sat there on top of him in the bubbles. Feeling every portion of her body underneath them, he kept a determined face as she leaned in continuing to sip her glass.

With her instructions to lay back for a minute as she gave him something to think about, she sat her glass down to send her hips in motion against him. Feeling his hardness with each rub underneath, a sensation sparked for the both of them as it reached that time. The sounds of them kissing filled the room as she latched on to him in the final seconds.

Hearing her phone buzzing to signal the clocks reaching 12 am, she stopped them to smile in his presence. "Happy New Years" she said simply and drowned him in her love afterwards. Becoming more aggressive with her kisses, her swaying hips followed in that same rhythm to increase his arousal to its full potential. So hard in his shorts underneath, he couldn't take it anymore. Two could play that game, he thought.

Sitting up from the edge of the tub, he kissed her hungrily and trailed his hands up to her back. Reaching the back of her swimwear, he pulled down her straps to undress her in the moment. Getting it down and unloosening up the strings near her cleavage next, her brown pierced breast exposed to him.

Now forced to pull her in closer by her back, his hands invaded the rest of her private areas as her harden brown nipples connected with his chest. So turned on herself and especially once he started to create bruises up to her neck, she tilted her head in awe to his love.

Finding her beating jewel underneath, he didn't hesitate to play with her lips through the side of her bathing suit still. On edge now, she laid on top of him to grab anything she could to display her feelings towards being fingered. Diving his two fingers inside, she grabbed up to his hair in the back and closed her eyes. "–Mmm" she hummed.

"Ride these fingers" he demanded, making a hook with his two middle fingers.

"I don't want just–.....your fingers, baby" her breath shortened during her in direct request. "You know what I want. What we both want..."

"Show me that we're on the same page" he said simply. "And I'll make love to you all over this hotel room"

___________
January 1st 2026
Same location

Arielle
1:37 am

After proving that she too wanted to reconnect in that way, Sebastian followed through with his word and took control. Still laying up in the jucuzi, the couple switched from position to position but ultimately ended up in missionary for it was his time to shine. So hungry for a piece of his beloved ex, he could finally express his love for her in another way—the way he was always good at.

Laying up against the wall of the tub and looking up at him, he stroked in between her legs at smooth pace to connect them for the first time in years. Rubbing his palm against her smooth brown legs underneath, he ushered them back up to the surface and on to his shoulders. Slowly entering that defenseless position every woman knew and loved, she sent a hand to his lower chest underwater and signaled her reaction to his increasing thrusts.

Feeling him sucking the water off her neck, her head rolled in the other direction as his lustful strokes became longer. Each time he would hit one of her spots, the water would move right along with him as she squeezed his arm. Feeling the pressure of his strength, it sent soft moans drooling out from her lips and into his ears like a beautiful melody. "Ahh...
Sebastian–yes"

_____________
March 2026 (Some time later)
Laurel Canyon
Los Angeles, CA

Sitting across the marble from Nadine as she poured Arielle a glass of wine, Arielle raised her eyebrow once she decided to pour herself a glass. "Uh...aren't you drinking for two, mama bear. Don't go getting my God baby drunk now"

"Like a little sip is going to do anything" she swished her drink.

"I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl. I'm going to love em up, do you hear me. I'm already shopping for the baby shower in May"

Nadine smiled. "Aww–Oh! Me and Klay decided on doing an African theme for the baby shower. Like red, green and black so that way it's not that boring ass pink and blue. And for the gender reveal, Klay wants a basketball theme cake and inside will be the color"

"Aww, that sounds so nice. I'm really happy for you two. I told you it would work out" Arielle smiled.

"Yeah, thanks for keeping my head up. You know talking to men can be....difficult–maybe we are different species but how's it been getting the double D?"

"I like how everyone wants to know about my sex life now"

"Well it's obvious that you're much happier now and satisfied. I think that's a plus because some of the guys in your past were assholes...including Sebastian but he's done a whole 180 degree angle in this bitch. I never thought he was so nice...like I really tried to hate him that night we went out but the bastard has some dreamy ways. *looks back* Don't let Klay hear that. How's Thuga Thuga?"

"Still in fucking Carolina" Arielle sighed. "I know one of his family members passed but –God...I miss him. It's nearing an entire month since we had physical contact–...oop...damn I hate this shirt. This is like the 6th time it busted on me" Arielle complained as she buttoned up her top over her swelling breast.

Watching her friend deal with the wardrobe malfunction, Nadine started to get....a bit perceptive of Arielle. After fixing her shirt, she watched as Arielle dug into her bowl of classic Lays chips yet again to gather her fourth snack. "This is making me want a taco....–I'm sorry I keep eating your chips. I've been a foodie lately" she teased.

"Are you sure it's just that?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know–it's just......you're showing me symptoms of...early pregnancy is all. With heavy cravings of salt and your breast are growing–I just...hate to draw conclusion but–"

"I am NOT pregnant...and don't wish that on me. It's just nearing that time of the month again"

"So you haven't had your period either" Nadine's eyes widened. "You're always on before me and I would be on now since it's the 2nd week of the month"

"Okay...how do you know my cycle? But Nadine stop speculating. I'm getting nervous just talking about this shit" Arielle said, pushing away her remaining chips. "I know for a fact I'm not knocked up because I don't have any type of nausea nor morning sickness"

"Pregnancy effects every woman differently. That still doesn't mean you're not pregnant. You watched the show about those people who never show any signs of pregnancy and boom they're giving birth one day!"

"Nadine!"

"I'm sorry Ari but...I think you really should go test yourself. I'm pregnant my damn self so I know..."

"Now I'm scared" she wore her hand under her chin. "God....I don't even wanna think about it, it literally turns my stomach"

"I felt the same way...but...just like you encouraged me to take a test—now it's your turn. I have some in the bathroom"

      After taking an elite pregnancy test in Nadine's guest bathroom, Arielle gave it to her to read for she couldn't stomach the chances. Waiting nervously in Nadine's living room, Arielle started to experience a tremendous amount of anxiety just from the thought. Tapping her foot from her jitters, it all hit her once Nadine came in with a hand over her mouth.

"Nadine...stop" Arielle laughed at her friend's reaction.

"Ari....oh my god......you are pregnant"

Biting down on her red matte lipstick, Arielle looked away in shame as it all started to hit her. Tears formed in her eyes immediately following the news, forcing her to wipe away her bleeding mascara. "Please tell me you're lying"

"Ari why would I lie–look. It's positive and it says your under a month"

"God...fuck me" she pulled at her hair.

"Please tell me you know who's it is"

Staring at the wall, even more tears started to fall after Nadine's statement. Nodding her head, she wore a disgusted face as she cried. "This is exactly what I was afraid of. He's going to hate me when I tell him–I can't tell him..."

"Tell who?"

"Isaiah...." Arielle cried heavily. "...Because I know it's not his–.....it's not his–we haven't had sex.....since.... since Valentine's day before he left...." Arielle broke down.

"Oh my God..."

To be continued...

Hey readers, thank you for reading this part of Attention Whore ❤️ Hope you're still enjoying the story and be sure to keep showing me that you do. All is much appreciated 😘🥰

Q: Thoughts 🤔 OHHH MYYY GAAWWDD! Arielle pregnant!!!💀 and it's not Isaiah's 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 Sebastian strikes again🤦🏽‍♀️😒 Ik Ik....don't hate me 🙃🔫📟

And what should Nadine have!? Boy👦🏽💙 or Girl 👧🏽💜 ❗️❗️❗️

Stay tuned! Stay tuned! Stay tuned! You don't want to miss this ☕️🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥
P.S. since ik a lot of you are going to kill me...This story ends with a "happy" ending 🤗 so do stick around ❗️💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 35
Shyness ➡ Bullying ➡ Overcoming Weaknesses ➡ Insecurity ➡ Thug ➡ An Unexpected love Malayia "You ain't shit, ugly bitch." "Nobody's want you." I...
295K 10.4K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...
3.9M 150K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...
298K 6.3K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...