Animal Crisis (BTS FF)

By MeiLi_180

You didn't ask for seven hybrids. You didn't ask for any of this. Somehow, you adopted three cats and they tu... More

Episode 1 Three Little Kittens...
Episode 2 Clothes and Toys...
Episode 3 Beach...?
Episode 4 Animals Rising, Budget Lowering...
Episode 5 Another one...
Episode 6 And....another one...
Episode 7 Going Out...
Episode 8 The Guests...
Episode 9 Changes...
Episode 10 Hybrid And In Danger... pt. 1
Episode 11 Hybrid And In Danger... pt.2
Episode 12 You Better Run...
Episode 14 A Few Things... pt.2
Episode 15 Fears...
Episode 16 Trapped...
Episode 17 Explanation... pt.1
Episode 18 Explanation... pt.2
Episode 19 Strange Behavior...
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22 Recall...
Episode 23 In The Sky...
Episode 24 Figuring Things Out...
Episode 25 A New Start?
Episode 26 Rumors... (1k Special)
Episode 27 Battle Scars...
Episode 28 Recover Those Times...
Episode 29 Adventure...
Episode 30 Asunu Yukishu... (2k Special)
Episode 31 Encounter...
Episode 32 Too Much Information... pt.1
Episode 33 Too Much Information...pt.2
Episode 34 Forget It Already...!
Episode 35 Calming down...
Episode 36 Special Guest...
Episode 37 The Late Effect...
Episode 38 Wait A Second...
Episode 39 It's Not Your Fault...
Episode 40 Time To Rewind...
Episode 41 Time To Wake Up...
Episode 42 What Is Happening?
Episode 43 No Is No...
Episode 44 Plans...
Episode 45 I Promise...
Episode 46 It's Not Over...
Episode 47 Don't Hold Back...
Episode 48 Guilt...
Episode 49 Deep Breaths...
Episode 50 THE END

Episode 13 A Few Things... pt.1

4.5K 133 16
By MeiLi_180

With all of the trees, it looks a bit dark, and only a ray of sunshine lights the forest.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Jungkook asked as we all looked at him. He was right, if you went out of the forest, you would be exposed to the public, if you stayed, who knows what would happen. Also, you wouldn't survive, you needed to eat, and you weren't willing to kill and eat raw animals. You stood up but fell on the floor and instantly felt a pain in your leg. You look at it and realize...you were shot. You looked at your wound surprised, and rip part of your clothes and rap it around your leg. If this kept going, you wouldn't know what to do. You stood up and walked, limping a bit.
"Y/N, where are you going?" Seokjin said as you looked at all of them, "We have to go out there."
"What if they catch us..?" Jungkook asked as you looked at him, "Jungkook, we don't have a choice, we're basically human still, we might be wild, but we can't starve to death. Face the truth, we're going to die anyway. Society hates us for no reason and we can't do anything about it. If we attack them, we're proving their point, if we don't they'll kill us without even giving us a chance to explain ourselves, and there is nothing we can do." You said as he looked at you surprised. He looked at you as if he was hurt. "Look, I'm sorry, but if we don't leave this forest, we might be in da-" A loud roar interrupted you as you heard loud footsteps from a distance. "I-Is that a bear...?" Hoseok said, "I think so..." You said as you all looked around you and you spotted the bear behind you. You jump at the sight of it and fall to the ground, hurting your leg more than ever. You try to stand up but you couldn't. The bear charges at you and Namjoon immediatly growls at it. Taehyung joins him and it gives Jimin enough time to pick you up from the floor and run. "Is everyone here?" Namjoon said, "I think so..." You said as you held onto Jimin scared of the bear behind you. You all kept running until you saw...

A crag...

"Oh god, no!" You said, "We're going to have to do it." Namjoon said as you looked at him. "Are you crazy?!" You said, "Do you want to get eaten by a bear?" He said.
"Jiminie, please don't drop me!" You said as he looked at you, "It all goes down hill, the only thing I hope doesn't happen is that it gets worse." He said as he tried not to slip on the rocks. "You see that landscape?" Jimin said, "Yeah?" You said, "We'll end up there." He said as he gave you a quick smile before you all slid down the hill. Jimin finally put you down as you kept sliding down the hill. Your clothes and your skin got cut a few times by the rocks, but it wasn't that much of a deal. Luckily, you didn't hear the bear behind you anymore. Eventually, you ended up in the landscape, and your fall was pretty harsh.

Ouch, that really hurt.
You get up and look around to find the boys on the ground too. They all look pained.
You look around the landscape and find a village far away in the distance. "Guys, look a village!" You said as they all stood up and looked at where you were pointing. They all hid their ears and tail, and so did you. You walked to the village, hoping these people didn't have a TV where they could see the hybrid warning news. You eventually got there and a few people greeted you.

"Hi, welcome, do you need anything?" A woman said as she smiled at you brightly.
"Um, sure, we need to stay in a place for a while, we were just wondering if you had an extra house." You said as the woman smiled. "Of course, but it only has one bed." She said as she looked at the boys and then at you. "That's fine, we'll improvise." You said as she nodded and she signaled you to follow her. You followed her into the forest and she showed you the tiny house.

Huh, it does have a TV...
"Here you go." She said as she smiled and left.
You entered the tiny house and felt peace again. A tiny, comfortable place where you can finally be at peace. "Guys, listen," You said as they all looked at you. "I know we're hybrids and that we are sometimes wild, but please, let's leave this place clean and tidy just like how it is now, okay?" You said as they nodded. "I didn't hear you," You said, "Yes, Y/N, we'll leave it nice and tidy." They all said in unison as you giggled.

It feels like I'm writing a novel...
I should write more...maybe.

Love you~❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.9K 27
Y/n takes in what she thought was her neighbor's escaped cat... PJM x reader. With the help of a kind stranger, Jimin and his hyungs must figure out...
1.6M 68K 77
Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm in adopting seven cats. But here's the c...
107K 2.6K 30
Ever sense you were born your brothers wanted to keep you safe and happy. Your 7 brothers are all you have left when it comes to family. Your parents...
452 46 13
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...