The King's Gamma (Previously...

由 JustAnotherRogue

Born a hybrid dragon-werewolf, Macey King is already viewed as unique. The King of the werewolves pays her a... 更多

One - Meeting the King(s)
Two - Loyal
Three - (Con)tempt
Four - (Blood)lust
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Not an update
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Who wants to be a millionaire!
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Note from Me
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty six
Forty-Seven
Forty eight
NOT AN UPDATE
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Short update
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy two
hi there
Seventy three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven

Fifteen

2.2K 61 9
由 JustAnotherRogue

Nathaniel Connor

With Lisa in my arms I felt restless, as though I was needed to be elsewhere. This feeling was one that I frequently felt, especially in the past four years.

I had just started with my mission back then when I felt the intense urge to be elsewhere. Where exactly I needed to be, I was unsure. The feeling came suddenly, overwhelmingly and sickeningly. I was in bed for almost a week, unable to go on with my duties.

I stepped out towards the balcony, lighting a cigarette. Leaning onto the rails, I had a clear view of the moonlit  palace grounds. To the far side of the grounds I could barely make out a camp of rouges who were seemingly having a blast, completely unaware of my eyes on them. They were peaceful, as the King had said they would be.

Taking in a deep breath of smoke, I turned my eyes upward, watching the moon and stars slowly creeping across the sky. It was strange, the feeling of a presence beside me when nothing was there to be seen. It was as though it was watching the sky with me. Sighing and nipping the cigarette, my eyes found the forestry near us and I could nearly make out the vampires who lurked there, watching their prey, which happened to be a herd of deer.

Their eyes found me the moment I moaned at a sudden stabbing pain in my heart. My wolf went berserk, as though his skin was being torn from his body. I collapsed in on myself at that moment, my body unable to stand the unbearable pain in my whole being. In and out of consciousness I was aware of the burning pain that came with Lisa's touch.

I was carried at some point, the lights of the hallways drifting past me, blurring my eyes as I was moved beneath them until a bright light continuously shined upon me. My every nerve was aware of the female nurses that came near me, my skin crawling at their touch as well.

Hours passed as I was unable to respond to them, until it came crashing onto me. My wolf let out a whimper, that softly escaped my own lips, when I opened my eyes to see Lisa sitting beside me. Seeing her first thing irritated me endlessly, my wolf even more so. I snapped at her, growling as I told her to stay the fuck away. She complied, in tears as she rushed out.

The doctor checked my pulse, and then my breathing. Every part of my body was checked, but my altered irritation levels had them standing back to about five feet away.

The doctor looked at me strangely as he delivered the news.

"Your sudden anxiety attack... It may have to do with your mate more than it has to do with you."

"Meaning?"

"Your mate might have been claimed by another." I growled deeply, my chest shivering under the force that it came through. "Or she might have died." I showed my teeth, glaring at him. "Or she had gotten hurt."

"Why am I reacting so badly then?"

"It may be that one of you might have caught a glimpse of the other in the past few years. She might have smelt your scent and discerned who you are. She might even harbor feelings for you. This all means that there is an already existing and growing bond with your mate and for whatever reason, she did not reveal herself as of yet."

"So my mate may know who I am already but I have no clue as to who she is. How is that a bond?"

"If she knows who you are and accepts you, then if you might have caught a glimpse of her or even a whiff, or you might have heard her voice somehow, your wolf might recognize her before you do and accept her already. This is the only reason I think you may have a strong bond between you."

He sighed as he looked at me. "You will need to ask your wolf about it."

The doctor left soon after and I was alone. And in this moment, being alone felt worse than it had in the past decade.

Deimios

She was asleep on my bed, her locks of red spreading behind her like wildfire. I had done what I intended, now I only hoped that it had worked. Seeing her for the first time in years had stirred something in myself.

The first time I had seen her she was still considered underaged. She was eight in the body of a secenteen year old. After following the emperor for a few years I had been surprised when he suddenly decided to go to a small town where the outcasts of every species lived. And there she was, innocent, big eyed and cute. I had decided then to seek her when she was older, ask her for her approval in courting her. Watching her for about a year solidified my wish and soon after I returned here in order to start preparing for her arrival. But when I went back several years later, only her parents were still there.

Now that I'd found her, I was not willingly giving her to some mutt.

With pride I looked at the mark on her exposed shoulder-blade. This could only be seen by other dragons, so none of the idiot wolves will know and hopefully the predestined bond will be terminated soon.

Curiously I sat down beside her sleeping form. Her beautiful full pink lips were slightly parted and her nose scrunched slightly, showing off her few freckles that were sprayed across the bridge of her nose and onto her cheeks. After four hundred years in searching for a mate, she was what I wanted. Waiting that long, I had refused countless whores and uptight 'angels'. After finding her I was relieved that I had been picky. She was blunt, didn't hold back on anything and most of all, she was cute.

Touching her cheek with a forefinger I was surprised at a new sensation that came onto my skin at the contact.  Her skin warmed me, but it also sent pleasure through my being. Fire danced seductively over my skin where it made contact with her own. She moved slightly, pushing her cheek into my hand as though she enjoyed the sensation as well. I froze, watching as her hand stuck out and searched for something on the bed. With just one of my shirts on her, which was hiking up to her full hips, she moved closer to me. It was like watching a sleeping cub as she wriggled. I twisted myself onto the bed, next to her, taking full advantage of this, as it may strengthen the mark I had placed upon her.

She curled her body onto my own, her head moving onto my chest as her arm snaked over me and her leg rested high on my waist. Every part of my body that hers touched bare skin on bare skin felt like it was burning slowly, passionately. With just underwear on myself and just my shirt on her, as she had asked for something comfortable to sleep in, every part of my body was a vibrating, humming and burning mess. My body was attracted to her own as much as I was attracted to her personality. And this caused a problem. As her leg rubbed over my southern region every time she moved slightly, I was soon faced with a taxing dilemma. Do I wake her, satisfy the both of us, and take her attack on me afterwards. Or do I stay still and hope she stops wriggling in her sleep?

After two hours I decided on a third option, turn onto my stomach and curse myself.

She will hate me for claiming her. If I push the boundaries she'll probably kill me.

With her arm over my back and her forehead to my shoulder I was internally cursing myself more and more.

It was just as I was about to make up my mind to take my chances that her eyes shot open. She sat up suddenly before she fell back onto the bed with a groan.

"Remind me never to drink that shit again." She groaned out, putting a hand onto her forehead. "Do you have any aspirin?"

"Here." I felt inside my bedside table before handing her a small bottle of gin.

"I asked for aspirin."

"Just drink it. It's the closest I have to painkillers."

She cracked the seal on the gin and gulped the bottle down before laying back with an arm over her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"You're rather calm for someone who woke up next to a man."

"I think I would know if we did something. Besides, you are not the type to take advantage of a girl."

"How are you so sure?"

"Your aura."

She didn't elaborate. "What time is it?" She repeated.

"Ten thirty."

She sat up again, clamping her head and groaning again. "God, I'm late!"

"Late for what?"

"Timothy will kill me." She stood up, pulling on her jeans and nothing else as she crashed outside my door.

"Fuck! Ow!" I pulled on a pair of my own pants and walked after her. Her footfalls over the deck were loud and clumsy. It was obvious that she was having a major hangover. She crashed into Hives, knocking both of them back onto their asses. "God damnit! Sorry Hives." She stood up quickly, her wings spreading from her back.

She ran to the edge as many eyes watched her, and took off with enough force to rock the ship and let some of those on deck lose their footing. She turned to us mid-air.

"Remember to address the treaty request to Macey King. I have to go."

She flew in an Eastern direction, seemingly losing control mid-flight and falling down before her wings sprouted once more.

"Is she hungover?" Hector asked beside me.

"Yeah. Said she's late for something and someone named Timothy will kill her."

"So, next question. Was that your mark I spotted on her shoulder blade?"

"I thought she has a predestined mate?" Hives chirped in.

"It was. And she has. I just intend to take her for myself."

"Is this because she's Celestial?"

"No. It's because she's the woman I've been waiting for for hundreds of years."

Hives tilted his head to the left, his father doing the exact same, both crossing their arms over their chests.

"You saddled a troubling mare, my friend."

I smiled widely. "I know."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
468K 10.5K 42
I knew where my life stood. As a normal teenage werewolf, I knew my fate had already been chosen for me. It doesn't matter how many people I fell in...
182K 3.6K 17
This is a Jasper Hale love story.
1.1M 43.5K 43
He's an Alpha King, ruthless, powerful and dominating, and he wants his mate. She's a rouge, one half of the infamous Dimitri Twins, she's wild, and...