COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

20. Dramatic Hell

1K 41 9
By FearIsNotEvil

Hey!

Finally, they're in Hell! I can't wait! Someone's gotta battle here!

Have you seen the latest chapter of Fairy Tail?! Now, I'm fully convinced Kyouka (that's her name, right?) is the Strauss's mother. Can't wait for the revelation!

Anyway, let's start!

Brief explanation: Francinna's magic is similar to Erza's, and her second magic is similar to Bickslow's magic.

-/-/-

Chapter Twenty - Dramatic Hell

-/-/-

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

6:09 am

-/-/-

Everyone had finally woken up. They weren't fully rested, but they had to eat something.

"I wish one of your spirits could cook," Jade said, "I can't cook in the middle of nowhere, but maybe a spirit can."

"Well, I'll ask the Celestial Spirit King about that," Lucy replied, "Maybe, there is. Just not one of the golden keys, for sure."

"In Hell, there's fire. We can cook there," Laxus said.

"As if you cook," Gajeel snickered.

Gray just stared at the rising sun [again], and was reminded of how Erza was suffering at the very moment. How Natsu's magic power was being drained. How Juvia was being mind-controlled.

How Fairy Tail looked like without them.

---

Sycarto woke up and saw Tornado Requiem.

"Hey, brother," Synarto said.

"Man, getting beat up by that lightning guy reminded me of the old days," he scratched the back of his head, "Sorry I failed you, man."

"Yeah, it's cool. But, let's not talk about our family's annihilation. Makes me feel uncomfortable."

Years ago, the Rascigoo family was burned to bits by the fire dragons. And, Natsu's dragon commanded them to do so.

"You know, I can't keep forgetting about it."

"Yeah. It was because of Mom."

Their mother had nearly killed a young boy in his sleep. Igneel saw this, and of course, annihilated her and her family, only not noticing two boys running away, and they were Sycarto and Synarto.

The young boy was no other than Natsu Dragneel.

---

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

7:25 am

---

"Master, I've had contact with Gray," Mira said.

"Oh, what's up now?" Makarov asked.

"They found Erza, but lost her again with Natsu and Juvia, and Juvia's being manipulated. Also, they met Jade Greene, and she is the key to their victory."

"Ooh, that's like a book that Levy reads."

"Yes, Master."

"Anyway, tell everyone to get to work!" Master yelled, "All the work is dedicated to the ones out there, working hard to fight for us!"

"YEAH!"

Makarov looked at his guild members, running around like crazy.

It just doesn't feel the same without them, eh?

---

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

9:00 am

---

The team had reached the end of the Jungle. They all stood on a hill and saw the landscape before them.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Jade grinned, "I give you... Hell!"

There were volcanoes everywhere, overflowing with lava and igneous rocks. Pools of hot flames were also present, and the ground - or what used to be of the ground - had lava.

"So, how do we cross?" Gajeel asked.

"Well, um... should we try Gray-san's ice make?" Wendy insisted.

"It's been a while since I used my magic," Gray took his shirt off, "Ice Make: Floor!"

The ground - again, or what used to be of the ground - was frozen with Gray's magic. They could easily cross now.

"Woah, this floor's quite slippery," Lucy said, "It's so weird."

"Well, it's our only way to cross Hell," Gajeel smirked.

"Just walk carefully," Gray warned them.

The ground - for the third time, or what used to be of the ground - began shaking violently. Everyone fell awkwardly and slid on the floor Gray made, with Laxus in front and Gajeel at the back.

"WORST DAY EVER!" Lucy screamed.

---

The trio - or four-io, because Juvia was unconscious - were caught.

Well, by a fan. Not a 'fanatic', but an 'electric fan'.

"Dear Mavis, that was close," Erza sighed in relief.

"Man, you scared me," Natsu wiped his forehead.

"W-What's going on?"

Shoot. They've been caught.

By Juvia.

"Juvia, you're awake," Francinna said.

"Francinna-chan, why are we with Erza and Natsu?"

She's stopped calling us with the -san. Kind of disappointing, Erza thought.

"Um... uh..."

"And, why are we in the vent? Francinna-chan, don't tell me you're having a rebellion!"

"Shut up and listen," she hissed, "We're getting you out of here."

"I don't want to leave Tornado Requiem."

"Juvia," Natsu's eyes stared in horror at her thigh.

"What?"

"Where's your Fairy Tail guild mark?"

"Don't tell me you removed it!" Erza yelled.

"I replaced it," Juvia showed them the Tornado Requiem guild mark on her other thigh, "Send Gajeel-kun and Lyon-sama my regards."

A silence fell upon them.

"No, I'm not doing that," Natsu pulled her hair miserably.

"What are you doing?!"

"Natsu, just sto---" Erza was immediately cut off by the look in Natsu's eyes.

"Don't you know how much Gray did for you all? Even I know it, and I hate him. Get your brain back, Juvia," Natsu said, "Sorry to be mean, but if you're gonna insult Gray... it's like insulting all of Earth-Land."

"I..." Juvia bit her bottom lip.

For once, Natsu made some sense... He's knocking on Juvia's mind, he's freeing her, Erza thought as she and Francinna watched.

"Wow, Fairy Tail really is cool," Francinna smiled.

"We gotta go now," Natsu pulled on Juvia's hat this time, with the blue-haired woman still biting her bottom lip, trying not to let her tears fall and her fears reveal.

---

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

12:11 pm

---

"I'm starved."

Gajeel's stomach grumbled.

"Tell me about it."

Laxus's stomach grumbled.

"It's torture."

Jade's stomach grumbled.

Recently, they were all separated, into groups of two. Gray, Lucy and Wendy were on the other side, while Jade, Laxus and Gajeel stayed on another.

"CAN'T YOU COOK WITH LAVA?!" the two men yelled at Jade in unison, who sweatdropped.

"Um... I can do molten lava cake."

"NO. YOU CAN'T COOK THAT WITH REAL FIRE."

"Kidding," she said awkwardly, "I'll see what I could do..."

Jade took her new backpack of supplies and began chopping the vegetables with her gemstone-ized arm. After that, she added more stuff in and put some water. Then, she lifted the bowl of 'soup' above the lava and it began to cook.

"Awesome..." the two men's mouths began drooling with saliva.

"It just needs a pinch of salt," she winked at them.

"Wow, you're kinda used to this," Laxus said as he smelled the soup.

"Well, cooking in the wild is somehow my thing. Anyway, dig in!"

Just one spoonful made them eat food in an instant.

"Calm down..." Jade sweatdropped.

"NO!"

"Okay..."

---

[We aren't gonna go to Gray, Wendy and Lucy's side for a while. We'll do that in the next chapter. In the meantime, we'll continue this Jade-Gajeel-Laxus team, because it's sort of awkward to continue Erza-Natsu-Juvia-Francinna team.]

---

When Laxus and Gajeel were finished, they burped loudly, and Jade laughed.

"What's so funny about burps?" Gajeel asked.

"I haven't heard one in years," she smiled.

"Wow, you've stayed on this island for too long."

"Heh."

"Anyway, don't lose the map," Laxus said, "Anywhere, it could be burned into a crisp. And, that's immediate."

But, as soon as he said it, he accidentally let go of the map, and it flew along with the wind, before falling into a pool of lava.

Laxus met two pairs of eyes and fists.

"Uh... I can explain."

-/-/-

Well, that's all! Hope you liked this one as much as I did!

I'll change the ending of each chapter now.

So, bye!

Love you,

FearIsNotEvil ⚡

Officially bold, italicized and lightning-bolted now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 3.4K 34
DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't remember anything about your past, except your...
88.1K 1.8K 41
Who ever new that the most icy, ice maker wizard would fall in love with a fire dragon slayer...... Y/N is a beautiful, strong, and smart young women...
14.7K 589 12
"Grayza?" "Grayza." Like I wrote on the cover, this is only according to a random Tumblr post. I'm following this, because everyone deserves GrayZa f...
207K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...