PDS (Book 2)

By SydneyG_20

They're back! The whole gang, Sydney, Paige, Darrian, the boys. Even Paul and Andy! The girls are undergoing... More

Chapter 1 - Sydney's Birthday
Chapter 2 - Single Showdown
Chapter 3 - Battle of the Bands...
Chapter 4 - Off to the Airport.....again
Chapter 5 - Shopping <33333
Chapter 6 - Oh Hell Naw
Chapter 7 - The Grand Arrival
Chapter 8 - Celebration Dinner
Chapter 9 - Meeting the Parents for the First Time
Chapter 10b - Thanksgiving (Darrian)
Chapter 10c - Thanksgiving (Sydney)
Chapter 11 - The Return
Chapter 12 - The Announcement
Chapter 13 - Forgotten.......
Chapter 14 - Filming and Photo Shoot
Chapter 15 - The Finishing Touches
Chapter 16 - To the Homeland....Maybe....
Chapter 17 - Months Later
Chapter 18 - Prepping for Prom
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Prom
Chapter 20 - Graduation
Chapter 21 - Will You....
Chapter 22 - What if?
Chapter 23 - The Concert 2.0
Chapter 24 - Moving Day
Chapter 25 - Goodbye Maine
Chapter 26 - Happy Anniversary
Chapter 27 - Do I Know You?
Chatper 28 - Girls Night!
Chapter 29 - The Talk
Chapter 30 - How Could You?
Chapter 31 - A New Start
Chapter 32 - The Fight
Chapter 33 - The Real Thing
Chapter 34 - Apology in Paris (Part 1)
Chapter 35 - Apology in Paris (Part 2)
Chapter 36 - It's the Rules
Chapter 37 - Kalyn and Zayn's Date
Chapter 38 - The Eventful Evening ;)
Chapter 39 - The Test
Chapter 40 - The News
Chapter 41 - Welcome back to L.A.
Chapter 42 - The Interview.
Chapter 43 - Dinner With Hillary
Chapter 44 - The Results
Chapter 45 - Kalyn's Birthday
Chapter 46 - The Walk...
Chapter 47 - Kiki at Kalyn's
Chapter 48 - Zayn and Kalyn's "Vacation"
Chapter 49 - The Promise
Chapter 50 - The Second Round of News
Chapter 51 - Sassy.....
Chapter 52 - Delivery!
Chapter 53 - Album Number 2
Chapter 54 - The Tour
Chapter 55 - The Tractor
Chatper 56 - The Accident
Chapter 57 - The Awakening
Chapter 58 - Cuddle Sesh
Chapter 59 - The Wedding
Chapter 60 - Slutty Wedding Sex ;)
Chapter 61 - Private Plane
Chapter 62 - The Worst Flight
Chapter 63 - The Long Goodbye
Chapter 64 - Come Back
Chapter 65 - The Break Up in Florence (Part 1)
Chapter 66 - Break Up in Florence (Part 2)
Chapter 67 - The Vacation Proposal
Chapter 68 - Be Here
Chapter 69 - I'm to Perverted and Can't Come Up With a Chapter Name...
Author's Note
Chapter 70 - Date......Night......
Chapter 71 - Epilogue

Chapter 10a - Thanksgiving (Paige)

68 0 0
By SydneyG_20

A/N: So I'm doing parts again, because they're all the same topic, but if I put all three dinners under one chapter, it would be like a thousand pages long. Hope you're liking this story so far!

(Paige's P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning still in Lou's arms. I turned around to find him still asleep. It was 9ish, so i decided to go see if Johanna needed any help. I made myself look presentable and then went downstairs. I made my way tothe kitchen to find all of the women.

"good morning dear" johanna said.

"morning!" I said smiling "do you ladies need any help?"

"oh but you're our guest, I don't expect you to do anything."

"oh I would love to help. My brother usually does the cooking on thanksgiving and we don't dare go in the kitchen when he's cooking..." the girls laughed.

"well then why don't you eat some breakfast and then we can see what you can do." I nodded and got myself some breakfast.

"where's Louis?" daisy asked

"oh he's still sleeping. Although, I think he should be waking up soon" I said winking. They both giggled and then darted up the stairs.

"don't hurt your brother!" Johanna yelled the girls giggled. A few minutes later Lou came down looking annoyed.

"morning sleepy head"I said laughing.

"alright which one of you sent them up." he said looking at Fizzy and Lottie. I just started laughing. "it was you"

"guilty!" I said raising my hand still laughing. He glared at me.

"I'm gonna get you for that!"

"oo I'm so scared" I said sarcastically.

"I'm leaving. It is obvious that I am not wanted." he said and then left. Johanna went and got some stuff out of the fridge. Fizzy and Lottie were pealing potatoes, and phoebe and daisy were standing next to me, our backs facing the door.

"what did his face look like when he woke up?" they did an impression, and I starte laughing. Then gave them each a high five. "that's awesome!"

"AHHH LOOK OUT!" they both yelled jumping out of the way. I was lifted from behind and carried out of the room. I screamed. When I was put down, I turned around to find mr. Louis Tomlinson himself.

(Louis' P.O.V.)

I left the room, and went out into the hallway. I waited a few minutes before I decided how I planned on getting her back. I walked back in quietly and slowly making sure she didn't see me.

"AHHH LOOK OUT!" Phoebe and Daisy yelled jumping out of the way. I picked Paige up and carried her out of the room. She screamed then I put her down. She turned around and hit me.

"Owwww." I said laughing

"I hate you! you almost gave me a heart attack." she said. 

"told you I was gonna get you back." I said smirking.

"don't tempt me Tomlinson" she said glaring at me

"Wouldn't dream of it." he said cheekily. She started talking, but I wasn't paying much attention. I couldn't help but think about how beautiful she was. I was starying at her lips. 

"You are so-" I kissed her interrupting her speaking. "what was that for?" she said

"you are beautiful, and I thought that maybe you should know, and I needed to shut you up so i could tell you. Also, I just wanted to kiss you."

"well then maybe I should talk more often"

"Maybe you should" I said kissing her again. There was a chorus of "EEWWWWWW's" following that. We turned to find, Phoebe and Daisy poking there heads out of the kitchen door.

"Oh hush." I said. "Go back and help mum with whatever it is you are doing." They went back in.

"I'm gonna go help." she said turning around.

"Alright, I'll be out here if you want to take a break." she rolled her eyes, then walked back into the kitchen. I went into the living room to watch some tv.

(Paige's P.O.V.)

"So, what can I do to help?" I said

"Umm...well, you could help Fizzy and Lottie with the potatoes, and carrots." Johanna said

"Ok." I said walking over to the girls. I grabbed a potato and started to peal it. 

 "So, how is school going for you?" Fizzy asked

"Pretty good. I mean, as good as school can get." 

"Yeah." 

"So, any love intersts for either of you?" they both shook their heads. "Oh come on, there's gotta be someone!" 

"Nope." they both said.

"We'll carry this conversation on later." I said  

"What about you, any love interests for you?" Daisy asked. Everyone looked at her. 

"She's dating Lou smart one?" Lottie said. 

"Oh so that's what it means." Daisy said. We all laughed. 

"I shall be right back." I said getting up and going to put some clothes on.

(Lou's P.O.V.)

I walked into my room to find Paige changing.

"That is a very sexual outfit Ms. Colson." I said.

"Well I would think someone in their underwear would be sexual.....Then agian, I haven't broken out the old birhtday suit from joseph a. bank in a while." I said winking at him. I grabbed my phone to check twitter.

Just taught @TommoDaisy what the term 'love interest' meant. ;) I read then laughed

"So how'd you do that?" I asked

"Well, I was talking to Fizzy and Lottie about their 'Love Interests' and Daisy asked me who mine was and so we had to explain it all and yeah." 

"Ahhhhhh imagine having to give our kids 'the talk'" 

"Our kids?" she asked crossing her arms. My eyes went wide. Be cool Tomlison, you can pull this off.

"Well, I like to think ahead, and I see you in my future." he said. I smiled. She looked at me

"That is just about the stupidly sweetest thing you have ever said." she said laughing. Few.

"I try." I said kissing her.

"Well I'm gonna go back downstairs." she said

"Ok, I'll see you for dinner"

"Ok, never understood that. We call it Thanksgiving Dinner, but we eat it at lunch time."

"I never really thought about it." she shrugged her shoulders and went back downstairs. I stayed in my room and did random stuff. 

------------------

(Paige's P.O.V.)

When everything was all set we set the table and put the food on the table. I went and changed into a peach colored dress with a tanish belt. I had on some black sandals. I had some bracelets that matched the outfit, and some diamond bowtie earings. My hair was curled slightly, and it looked super cute. 

"Well don't you certainly look cute." 

"I told you I had the perf outfit." I said spinning around. 

"Shall we?"

"We shall." we walked down the stairs, our arms linked. We showed up at the table, and sat down. When everyone was seated, we went around and said what we're thankful for and all that jazz. Then started eating. We laughed and talked. All together it was a pretty good afternoon. 

We sat around and watched some movies, and just hung out. When dinnertime came around, we ate leftovers and then had some pie. 

"Well, I'm stuffed." Lou said. We all agreed. "I'm also quite tired." he said

"Yeah me too. I think it's about time we hit the hay." 

"Hay is for horses." Lou said smiling. 

"Better for cows."

"Pigs could eat it, but they don't know how!" we both finished. Everyone laughed. We went upstairs, and got ready for bed. 

(Louis' P.O.V.)

We climbed into bed and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Well that was certainly an eventful day." I said. 

"Yeah......." 

"You and the girls seem to have got on really well." 

"Yeah, it's weird. I guess I see them all like younger sisters, but I've never had any younger siblings."

"I've always had younger siblings." 

"No really?"

"Yes really." She rolled her eyes. 

"I'm going to sleep now."

"Ok goodnight." 

"Night." I kissed her goodnight and they we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
238K 10.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...