Chapter 9 - Meeting the Parents for the First Time

(Paige's P.O.V.)

Today, we are going to Doncaster. I'm super mondo nervous. I'm still on edge and it's been 3 hours that I've been awake. We're taking a train to Lou's parents house.

"You ready to go?" Lou asked me. Snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah I think so." I said nervously.

"Babe, don't be nervous. They're gonna love you."

"But this is a big step in the relationship. The whole meeting the parents step." I said. He sighed.

"Listen, I love you, so they'll love you." he said "Now let's go before we miss the train.

We went to the train station, then got on the train. When we arrived at the house, we walked up to the door and I closed my eyes as Lou opened the door.

"Family I'm home!" Lou yelled. There were punding foot steps coming from up stairs and then there were the footsteps from the stairs, then finally 4 heads popped up from around the corner.

"LOUIS!" they yelled and came in and gave him a group hug. I laughed.

"Girls, this, is Paige." he said motioning towards me. I smiled and said hi.

"You're a lot prettier then Louis described." Pheobe said. I laughed.

"Yeah, he really didn't give you enough credit" Lottie said.

"Oh he didn't did he?" I said looking at him. The girls shook their heads

"Oh hush." Lou said. Just then his mom and dad came in.

"So this is the famous Paige." Johanna said

"I guess I am."

"It's nice to meet you."

"You too." I said shaking her hand. I shook his dad's hand and then I went into the living room with the girls while Lou caught up with his mum.

"So, tell us about yourself" Fizzie said. I smiled.

"Well, I'm from America as you probably know." they giggled. "Ummm.....I have 2 awesomely awesome best friends whom you will have to meet sometime. Oh and we're actually recording an album together."

"You're a singer?" Daisy asked. They all went wide eyed.

"yupp, I also play guitar."

"Will you sing something for us?" they all said.

"Alright let me find my guitar."

"It's right here Lou said holding it up." I looked at him as his parents came in and sat down too. oh crap!

"Don't worry I'll sing with you." I sighed a releif sigh, and then went over and sat down next to Lou. I started playing Lucky by Jason Maraz and Colbie Callet

Do you hear me I'm talkin' to you across the water, across the deep blue ocean under the open sky oh my baby I'm trying Lou sang.

Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the seas I keep you with me in my heart you make it easier when life gets hard I sang

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where i have been lucky to be coming home again ooh ooh ooh we both sangWe did the whole song and they all clapped.

"That was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!" Johanna said. I blushed.

"Yeah, Lou, you didn't tell us she was singer!" Lottie said.

"Wow is there anything he did tell you."

"I told them that I love you." he said. I blushed even more. There was a chorus of 'awwww's' as he kissedd my forehead.