Chapter 4 - Off to the Airport.....again

(Syd's P.O.V.)

I woke up to Niall climbing out of the bed.

"Is it 3 already?" I asked sleepily.

"Yeah." He took a shower, and packed up his stuff. I stayed in my pjs because I knew I'd have time to take a shower and do all the jazz later. We got into my car and headed for the airport.

"Do you want me to drive?" he asked. I looked at him. We were close to this gass station. "Come on pull in here. You've gotta get gass anyway." I sighed and pulled into the gass station. I got out half asleep and then filled the tank. Then got in on the passenger side of the car. Niall pulled out of the gass station, and we hit the road. I laid my head back on the seat, and Niall put his hand behind my head. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up we were at the airport.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty."

"Oh hush I was awakened at 3:00 this morning and I'm tired. Cut me some slack."

"Alright." he said kissing me on the forhead. We walked into the airport, and found Paul and the rest of the boys, and Dan, Perrie, and Paige. Darrian and Harry still weren't here yet, which meant they woke up late. I guess they had already called them, and they said they were on their way. My eyes went wide when I saw the starbucks cart.

"What what is it?" Niall said. Paige came over and followed my sight line.

"She's found the starbucks cart." she said. Niall then gave me money and I went and both got us some frappacinos.

"This is just what I needed." I said while smiling. Darrian and Harry showed up shortly after.

"It's about time!" we all said.

"Sorry!"

"You know I would've expected Zayn to be the one that wouldn't wake up." Paige said.

"Oh he didn't. It took all 5 of us to get him up." Parrie said reffering to Dan, Liam, Paul, Andy, and herself.

"Well, I suppose we should be off to finish our last week on tour." Liam said. We said goodbye to Liam, Dan, Perrie, and Zayn, then they got on the plane. I walked over to Niall and put my arms around his neck, and he put his arms around my waist.

"I'll see you in two weeks?" Niall said. The girls and I were going down to meet the record company, and it was so close to Thanksgiving, that we decided to just stay there and celebrate with them. I was going to Ireland with Niall to meet his family for the first time.

"Yupp."

"Do you think you can handle 3 days?"

"If you call me when you land. I don't care what time it is. Even if I'm in school. I don't care."

"Well I don't want to get you in trouble."

"That's the thing about being famous. If you call me, I'll just tell them about how you were just calling to check in or something. They don't care. They're just hoping some tv show will come to our school since nothing ever happens in our town. I mean seriously the biggest thig that's ever happened in this town is you guys at the lobster festival." I said.

"As long as you want get in trouble."

"I totally thought you were gonna start singing as long as you love me" I laughed and then he started singing. I smiled. "Beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"awwww."

"I suppose I should go."

"I suppose." I sighed.

"I love you so so so much." he said kissing me.

"I love you too." I hugged him one more time, then he went and got on the plane.