Chapter 50 - The Second Round of News

(Paige’s P.O.V.)

I paced in the bathroom, waiting. Louis was banging on the door because he had to pee really bad. 

“JUST A MINUTE LOU!” I said shakily. 

“YOU SAID THAT 10 MINUTES AGO!” I sighed. I turned on the sink and pretended to wash my hands. I opened the door and ran into our room. I went into the walk-in closet that we shared, and shut the door. I pulled the thin stick out from my sleeve where I was hiding it. I took a deep breath and looked down at it....

Two weeks earlier...

“I’m gonna getcha!” Louis yelled. I laughed as I ran away from him in the park. We were like two little kids. It was the middle of June, and we were spending every moment we had together since the girls a I were leaving for 2 months. 

Kalyn and Hillary had gone to America for filming, so Zayn and Liam were being party poopers. 

“PIGGY BACK!” I yelled jumping on his back. He was a little shocked at first, but he still caught me. There were probably millions of photos of us being taken at this moment, but for the two of us it didn’t matter. It seemed as if we were the only two in the world at the moment. He turned to me and whispered in my ear.

“Let’s go home...” I smiled and he carried me the whole way there. He set me down and opened the door, and when we were both inside, I shut the door, and we turned and looked at each other. We stared into each others eyes not saying a word. Seconds past, and I could tell he couldn’t take it anymore, and he smashed his lips against mine. We walked to our room, both stripping along the way. Luckily Harry and Darrian had decided to go out today, and wouldn’t be back for hours. 

We fell back on the bed still making out. Him on top, me not feeling any of his weight. He kissed down my neck all the way to my stomach and back up. My fingers running through his hair. 

“God I love you.” he whispered. I smiled and whispered back.

“I love you too.” He finished off, and rolled over and we snuggled under the blankets. 

---------------------

I woke up to the front door shutting. 

“What the hell happened here?!” I heard D yell.

“Shit! Louis get up!” I said pushing him out of the bed. He rolled over and ended up falling out. I giggled a bit. “Oh sorry.” There was a knock on the door. “Just a second!”

“Oh it’s all right D, they just had sex!”

“HARRY!” I yelled. I quickly put on a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra, then walked outside, and the kicked Harry in the balls. “HOE!” I yelled then stomped off back it our room. 

“Did you just call him a hoe?” Lou asked me.

“I did indeed.”

“Well then...........”

“So are you guys going to that movie premiere thing?” D asked standing in the doorway.

“Well we kind of don’t have a choice.”

“Why not?”

“Because we’ve spent so much time in the studio, and Penelope said we had to do some sort of big event.”

“Kalyn’s birthday wasn’t enough?”

“Apperently not.......”

“Are there dresses involved?”

“Of course!” 

“Then I’m in!” we both laughed.

------------------------------