Chapter 10a - Thanksgiving (Paige)

A/N: So I'm doing parts again, because they're all the same topic, but if I put all three dinners under one chapter, it would be like a thousand pages long. Hope you're liking this story so far!

(Paige's P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning still in Lou's arms. I turned around to find him still asleep. It was 9ish, so i decided to go see if Johanna needed any help. I made myself look presentable and then went downstairs. I made my way tothe kitchen to find all of the women.

"good morning dear" johanna said.

"morning!" I said smiling "do you ladies need any help?"

"oh but you're our guest, I don't expect you to do anything."

"oh I would love to help. My brother usually does the cooking on thanksgiving and we don't dare go in the kitchen when he's cooking..." the girls laughed.

"well then why don't you eat some breakfast and then we can see what you can do." I nodded and got myself some breakfast.

"where's Louis?" daisy asked

"oh he's still sleeping. Although, I think he should be waking up soon" I said winking. They both giggled and then darted up the stairs.

"don't hurt your brother!" Johanna yelled the girls giggled. A few minutes later Lou came down looking annoyed.

"morning sleepy head"I said laughing.

"alright which one of you sent them up." he said looking at Fizzy and Lottie. I just started laughing. "it was you"

"guilty!" I said raising my hand still laughing. He glared at me.

"I'm gonna get you for that!"

"oo I'm so scared" I said sarcastically.

"I'm leaving. It is obvious that I am not wanted." he said and then left. Johanna went and got some stuff out of the fridge. Fizzy and Lottie were pealing potatoes, and phoebe and daisy were standing next to me, our backs facing the door.

"what did his face look like when he woke up?" they did an impression, and I starte laughing. Then gave them each a high five. "that's awesome!"

"AHHH LOOK OUT!" they both yelled jumping out of the way. I was lifted from behind and carried out of the room. I screamed. When I was put down, I turned around to find mr. Louis Tomlinson himself.

(Louis' P.O.V.)

I left the room, and went out into the hallway. I waited a few minutes before I decided how I planned on getting her back. I walked back in quietly and slowly making sure she didn't see me.

"AHHH LOOK OUT!" Phoebe and Daisy yelled jumping out of the way. I picked Paige up and carried her out of the room. She screamed then I put her down. She turned around and hit me.

"Owwww." I said laughing

"I hate you! you almost gave me a heart attack." she said. 

"told you I was gonna get you back." I said smirking.

"don't tempt me Tomlinson" she said glaring at me

"Wouldn't dream of it." he said cheekily. She started talking, but I wasn't paying much attention. I couldn't help but think about how beautiful she was. I was starying at her lips. 

"You are so-" I kissed her interrupting her speaking. "what was that for?" she said

"you are beautiful, and I thought that maybe you should know, and I needed to shut you up so i could tell you. Also, I just wanted to kiss you."