Chapter 42 - The Interview.

(Kalyn’s P.O.V.)

We got up extra early for the interview. I smiled as I rolled over to find Zayn still sleeping. I kissed his cheek, and he woke up.

“It’s time to get up...” I said. He yawned and stretched like a little kid. It was so cute. 

“Morning love” he said.

“Morning.” I got up and took a shower then put on some sweats and a tank top because we were changing at the studio. I looked up to find Zayn shirtless wearing sweats. “Well hello there sexual.” I said laughing. 

“Hey sexual your self.” he said kissing my cheek. 

“Hurry up and put a shirt on. We’re gonna be late.” I walked out into the hallway. Darrian and Harry were out there.

“Hey Babe!” D said to me.

“Hey.”

“You ready for this interview?”

“No.” I said laughing. 

“Don’t worry about it. It’ll be fun. And besides you will be doing thousands of these interviews after this movie.”

“It’s not that big of a deal.”

“NOT THAT BIG OF DEAL?! You’re worse then Sydney in Paris! You are going to be an international movie star!” she said hugging me.

“And you’re going to be an international mom!” we both laughed. Zayn came out of are room. 

“Is the princess ready now?” D said

“Why are we friends?”

“I prefer the term friendemies.” she said smiling. 

“Come on you two we’ve got an interview to get to.”

“Harold!” she singsonged.

“I’m coming!” Harry said. We went down stairs and into the lobby. The others were already there. 

“Took you guys long enough!” Syd said.

“Let’s just go!” Liam said.

“So, I found out who the rest of the cast is last night.” I said.

“Oh really? Who plays the best friend and who plays the love interest?” Syd asked. 

“How do you know so much about this movie?” Niall asked her.

“Yeah, I haven’t told you guys anything?”

“Guys come on. Every good movie has a best friend and a love interest.”

“Alright I’ll give you that.”

“She gets that point ‘cause she’s damn sexy!” Paige said. 

“I am never going to live those moments down.” Louis said. We all laughed.

“It’s ok. Those are the moments we love you for.”

“Well then, if that’s the case do you eat carrots?” Harry asked.

“Yes I do actually.”

“Oh Lou she’s perfect for you!” we all laughed. 

“So, who is it?”

“Well, the best friend is Hillary Lynn.”

“Who the fuck is that?” D asked.

“Oh you would love her, she’s super sweet.”

“Where does she live?”

“In Beverly Hills actually.”