Chapter 54 - The Tour

(D’s P.O.V.)

“We’ve gotta get to the airport!”

“Ok, wait can I ask you something first?”

“Sure...”

“Well, how would you feel about moving out of this flat and getting a place of our own?”

“I-I....”

“You don’t have to answer right now, I was just thinking that once the baby’s born, this place would be a bit cramped you know?”

“Have you talked to Lou about it?”

“Yeah, he said he understood, and wouldn’t mind at all. He thinks it will be good for us.”

“Alright, then I think we should do it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutly.”

“Does that mean, I’m not going to be awakened by a crying baby every night?” paige asked

“Not for the next 5 months you won’t” i answered

“Ugh don’t remind me. I’m just glad the morning sickness is gone.” 

“Yeah that always sucked.”

“Let’s go before we all miss our flights, and Jeffery gets sassy again.”

(Paige’s P.O.V.)

I was sitting in the dressing room playing with Darcy and waiting for the stage guy to come in and say it was time to go on stage. Right now we were in America. It was the end of October.

“Are you sure she’ll be ok back here?” Darrian said for the 10000000 time.

“I’ll stay right here and watch her, the whole time.” Pen said.

“Thank you. You won’t have to do this every night, Harry’s supposed to come and take her home in a few days” 

“I don’t mind.”

“Time to go ladies.” We got up and went to our places. The stage was completely dark along with the entire arena. We went into our places. Syd walked up this staircase and stood on this platform, kind of like the one Taylor Swift had on her Speak Now tour. I was standing at the beginning of this runway thing, where I would eventually walk to the edge once the curtain went up. D was going to be brought up by the little lifty thing. 

The curtain started to open and I started to sing.

I said “oh my what a marvelous tune”

It was the best night never would forget how we moved

The whole place was dressed to the nines

And we were dancing, dancing, like we meet at starlight

Like we meet at starlight

The crowed cheered as the music picked up and I walked to the end of the runway. As Syd sang her part.

I’m a barbie, on the boardwalk, summer of 45

Picks me up play one night at the window

he was 17 and crazy running wild, wild

Can't remember what song it was playing when we walked in

That night we sneaked into a yard club party

Pretending to be a duchess and a prince

All: And I said oh my, what a marvelous tune