Chapter 60 - Slutty Wedding Sex ;)

A/N: Sorry it's been a while! I was consulting with my friend on this chapter and it took a while. Oh and P.S. It's a bit.......mature....so I'm sorry if you didn't want to know this information.....

(Harry’s P.O.V.)

The room was silent after Syd and Niall left.

“I appologize for that.......” D said. I looked over at her. 

“Might I say, you look absolutly stunning in that dress Mrs. Styles.” she smiled. “But you are going to look so much better when I tear it off of you.” I whispered. 

“I do love the sound of that.” 

The party went on for another hour or so, then Darrian and I got in to a limo and were carried to the airport.

“I can’t wait to get to Italy.”

“Me neither babe.”

“Do you think Darcy will be ok with KK and Zayn?” 

“She’ll be fine, she spent 5 months with Syd and Niall.”

“But Syd has experience with babies.”

“So does Kalyn. Her little sister?”

“I guess you’re right.” she sighed.

When we pulled into the airport car park, we got out, and got our stuff.

“Oh god.”

“What?”

“I just realized, I let the girls pack my stuff.” I laughed. We went through security and waited to get on our flight.

---------------------

Another limo took us to our hotel. We got our room keys then went into the elevator. We were on the top floor, because we were less likely to be scouted that way. When the elevator stopped I picked D up wedding style. She laughed as I fumbled trying to get the room key in the door. When I finally got it unlocked I kicked the door open, dropped our bags and put the ‘Do not disturb’ sign on the door.

I smirked as I turned around to walk towards the door.

“Why the fuck did you do that?” She asked smiling as she kicked to set her feet down. 

I chucked her on the bed, continuing to laugh. “You know” 

“Hmm...not sure I do” 

“Well let me just give you a little hint” I said as I grabbed her hips and pulling her close to me. “It starts a little like this....”

I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips on hers. She pulled away, biting my lower lip making me moan in a pleasurable way.

“Do we really feel like doing this now?” She said wrapping her arms around me looking up at my chin. 

“I do. I don’t know about you”

“BUT I”M FEELIN TWENTY TWO!” She screamed. Making me laughed really hard. I looked down at her bright bluish gray eyes and smiled even wider. 

“T swizzle up in this joint.” She smirked.

“You’re lucky I love you...and you’re lucky you’re cute and have an amazing voice because you definitely wouldn’t have any friends.” She said bluntly.

“Wow.” I said loosening my grip on her waist and pouting my lower lip.

“I’m just kidding!” She said pulling me tightly into her hugging me.