Chapter 13 - Forgotten.......

(Paige's P.O.V.)

I woke up around 9:30is, and got dressed. Darrian was still sleeping, and I figured I'd let her sleep. I drove to starbucks. I got my usual, and went and sat down. 

It was now 9:45. I decided to head over to the train station and wait for Louis who was supposed to be getting in at 10. I took the short drive to the station. When I got inside, both Louis and Harry were there. 

"Hey, am I late?"

"No, we're early." Lou said

"Where's Darrian?" Harry asked. 

"I'm not sure, she was asleep when I left...." 

"Oh...." Harry said. I took out my phone and called her. 

"Hello?" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Where are you?"

"In bed"

"Well you were supposed to pick Harry up at the train station remember?"

"SHIT! I'm on my way."

"Don't worry about it, I'll bring him home. You get pretty, and plan something special for this boy." I said winking at Harry. 

"Thank you!" she said.

"No prob. See ya in a few." I hung up. "Well, let's get out of here." We walked out, and Lou decided to drive. I sat in the passenger seat, and Harry sat in the back. When we got back, I went straight inside. 

"DARRIAN!!!!!!!" I yelled. The boys hadn't made it inside. She came in looking super guilty. 

"I know, I know. I feel aweful." 

"You should! That boy looks so sad. You better have planned something good." 

"I was gonna take him out to dinner." 

"Where?"

"That fancy restaurant down the street...." I pondered this for a second, but my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. 

"OH MY GOD! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!" Darrian said running and jumping into Harry's arms. 

"It's all right love. I know you didn't mean to." 

"No, it's not all right!" 

"It is, it really is." 

"No! I am taking you to dinner tonight!" 

"What?! No, you don't have-"

"Yes I do." 

"No y-"

"Yes. I. Do." She said glaring at him. 

"Oh mate just go it's a free dinner!" Louis said. I slapped him. 

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" 

"What?!" 

"Go! Get out of here, go!" I said pushing him into his room. I went in behind him and shut the door. He smirked. "You are horrible!" 

"but, but, but, you love me right?" He said with a puppy dog face. My face softend. 

"Oh how could I not with that face." he came over and kissed me. I smiled.

I could here Darrian and Harry still arguing about dinner. I opened the door. 

"Harry! You might as well just agree with her. She's not gonna shut up until you do!" I shut the door, and turned back to Louis. He smiled, then walked over sexually and wrapped his arms around my waist.