The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Fifty-Five.

16.8K 448 244
By Foreverattached

A/N: (Minimum) SMUT WARNING.

"Okay mum, I will. Give my love to dad alright? I'll see you soon.. yeah love you too." A sigh instantly leaves my lips as I end the call.

My darling mother had called at eight thirty this morning waking me from my great sleep that I was having. She only really called to give me a full run down of her visit to Bobby's which he had already told me about,  I had to admit it was good to hear from her though.

I quietly go back in to Calum's room not wanting to wake him up. I can't help but grin at his still very asleep figure.

I unlock my phone and pull up the camera before snapping a picture of him, he was lying on his back with one arm streched out and the other resting over his stomach.

Looking at the picture I can't help but smile at how peaceful he looks and I also can't help but notice how extra defined his muscles and jaw look, this had to be one of the best pictures to ever exist.

I put my phone on his bedside table before crawling back in to bed with him. I probably should try get back to sleep but I honestly didn't see that happening any time soon.

"Cal." I whisper poking one of his cheeks. Nothing. "Cal." I say a little louder poking his cheek again, he stirs in his sleep slightly but still doesn't wake up.

"Calum." I say even louder this time pressing a small kiss to his nose and I get a small groan from him in response. "Wake up." I hum.

"No." Calum grumbles. A smile finds it's way to my lips at his response, waking Calum up was definitely a fun task.

"Yes." I tell him then press a few kisses along his jawline.

"You're mean." Calum sighs before turning over to face me, his eyes still shut.

"I am not." I say looking at him in amusement, he had the worst bed head ever. Calum lets out an over-dramatic groan before opening his eyes to look at me.

"Hi." I grin at him.

"Hi." Calum yawns before frowning. "What's the time?"

"Like nine." I tell him and he shoots me a glare.

"Seriously? Why did you wake me up?" Calum asks looking very annoyed.

"I'm bored."

"Bored? Oh my god." Calum closes his eyes before turning back on to his back. "I'm going back to sleep."

"Calum." I whine before moving so that I was straddling him.

"What?" Calum snaps his eyes remaining close. Weow someone was moody.

"Stay awake." I plead.

"No."

"Oh come on, I'll make it worth your while." I say in a suggestive tone. I know I had said in the past that morning sex was overrated but with Calum I'm sure it would be anything but.

"Genie." Calum sighs. "I'm tired."

"I'll do all the work." I say and Calum opens one eye before smirking.

"Will you now?"

"Uh huh." I innocently smile at him before dipping my head down and attaching my lips to his neck. I start nipping and licking at his skin roughly causing a very attractive growl to sound from Calum's lips.

I smirk at his reaction before starting a trail of kisses down his chest and move slowly down to his stomach before stopping at the top of his briefs which had already begun to tighten.

"Something tells me you're not that tired Cal."

"I have no control over him." Calum defends watching me as I pull his briefs down. He springs free almost immediately and I can't help but lick my lips. God he was perfect.

I press a small kiss to his tip before licking a full strip up his length.

"Fuck." Calum exhales. "Genie don't other wise I won't last long."

"Okay." I say softly before reaching down and pulling Calum's jumper off.

"No underwear?" Calum smirks and I shake my head. "They were a little wet."

"I bet." Calum says smugly.  I grin at him before moving slightly and then I slowly ease down on him causing a series of moans to escape my lips.

"Genie." Calum's hands move to my hips and he squeezes slightly.

"Mhm?"

"Go slow." Calum says. I nod and bite down on my bottom lip before slowly grinding my hips against his.

°●

"Calum we should probably get up." I say stretching out my legs. After our very lazy morning sex we had gone back to sleep for a few hours.

"Lets just stay here."

"Calum it's almost 12:30." I point out.

"Oh well." Calum chuckles. "It's not like we have any where to be." Now that was true.

"I guess."

"Lets just stay in bed till we have to go to Michael's." Calum grins looking like he had just had the best idea ever.

"Can we at least get some food?"

"Okay." Calum sits up. "Here's the game plan we're going to go to the bathroom and do whatever needs doing and then we will make some food and then spend the rest of day in bed doing whatever."

"Alright." I laugh. "Lets go."

Calum and I both hop out of bed and I throw on Calum's recently disgarded jumper while he pulls on his briefs.

"You look so much better in nothing." Calum says as I we leave his room.

"Thinking with your other head today Hood?"

"Hey that's the only head that was fully awake this morning and you weren't complaining." Calum smirks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Uh huh." I grab my tooth brush and squirt the tooth paste on it before running it under the water. Calum however goes straight to the toilet.

I brush my teeth then grab one of the many hair ties that I have from the bathroom cupboard and tie my hair in to a messy bun.

"What food do you want?" I ask Calum as he flushes the toilet and then puts the seat down which makes me smile.

"What?" Calum asks obviously meaning what exactly was is it that I was smiling at.

"You're just trained well." I shrug and Calum looks at me confused before rolling his eyes.

"If you lived with Mali and my mum, you would be too."

"Right.So food?" I raise my eyebrows at Calum who had now turned the tap on.

"Whatever." Calum shrugs before turning to face the sink and begins brushing his teeth.

I leave him to brush his teeth and go to the kitchen in search for food. I already knew what I wanted but Calum definitely wouldn't want to share fruitloops with me.

Instead of trying to figure out what Calum what might want to eat I decide to just wait for him, that way he could choose what he wanted.

Five minutes Calum came wondering in to the kitchen and he instantly frowned when he saw my box of fruitloops on the bench.

"Ew."

"Knew that was coming." I laugh.

Calum smiles before going over to the cupboard and grabbing a box of his own cereal. He puts on the bench next to mine then comes and stands in front of me.

"Guess what?" Calum asks with a small grin.

"What?"

"We can kiss now." I instantly smile at Calum's words, we had been kissing everywhere but the lips because well morning breath was gross.

I don't even reply instead I wrap my arms around his neck before pressing my lips to his in a soft and sweet kiss.

Calum has obviously has a different idea though cause when I go to pull back he slips his tongue in instantly deepening the kiss. His hands grip my waist tightly as he pulls me even tighter against his body.

I can tell you right now that Calum's lips were more addicting then any drug could ever be.

Calum's hands drop from my waist and cherkily find themselves up the bottom of his jumper that I was wearing. A yelp escapes my lips as he squeezes my ass roughly.

"Sorry." Calum mumbles breaking the kiss.

"You don't have to apologize." I nuzzle my nose against his before smiling.

"You drive me crazy you know that?" Calum says quietly.

"The feelings mutual Hood."

°●

"I'll admit this the best idea you've had in awhile." After finally eating something Calum and I had returned to his bed and had spent the last three hours swapping stories, having mini disputes, reminiscing and of course a few make out sessions every now and then.

"As good as my shower idea?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"Well maybe not that good." I say before giggling.

"Didn't think so."

"That seems like it was forever ago." God it really did, so much had happened since that week away at the batch.

"I guess. I still remember it perfectly though."

"I'm sure you do." I grin and he smiles.

"It's special to me." Calum admits.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted it for such a long time."

"You wanted to shower with me?" I tease.

"Genie." Calum groans rolling on to his stomach.

"I'm kidding." I smile. "I know what you mean." Calum grins at me before shaking his head.

"What?"

"Just....how did we end up here?" Calum asks looking serious.

"I don't know Cal." I shrug. "But I'm glad we did."

"Where exactly are we?" I'm totally taken by surprise at his question. How did I answer that? I only knew where I was, I had absolutely no idea where Calum was or how he felt.

In a perfect world he would have the same feelings as me but I knew that this wasn't a perfect world.

"I'm not sure...."

"Well wherever we are it's pretty great." Calum gives me a small smile.

"Yea." I agree looking up and meeting those perfectly bright eyes of his. "Calum...you know you're really important to me right?"

"Mhm." Calum smiles. "You're important to me too Genie."

"Can you promise me something?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Just promise me that no matter what happens you're gonna be here?" Calum frowns at me slightly before sitting up.

"What do you mean?"

"Just if something bad happens between us promise me that we're gonna stay in each other's lives."

"Genie....nothings going to happen."

"But if it does." I sit up so I'm face to face with him.

"Genie-" Calum starts but I cut him off.

"Calum please." I say in a pleading tone, tears starting to brim in my eyes. I didn't know why I was getting so upset over this, I guess I was worried about loosing him.

This situation was so messed up and I was only just starting to realize how much.

"Okay, okay I promise." Calum says looking concerned. "Genie it's okay. I'm not going anywhere." He assures me.

"I'm sorry.." I wipe at my eyes and shake my head. "I'm just worried that I might loose you."

"You won't." Calum says firmly before pulling me towards him and wrapping his arms around me tightly. "I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.3K 65
Lost and drowning in his sorrows, Liam decides to disappear. He ends up finding the perfect spot to heal his mind, body and soul. Now, he just needs...
53.3K 916 21
A Modern Eremika AU Eren, Mikasa and Armin are roommates in college. But when Mikasa invites her new boyfriend around, things get a little messy.
61.2K 1.7K 47
"Why don't you talk to anyone?" "Why don't you?" Bailey moves schools constantly. She's always been too shy to talk to anybody, but this all changes...
205K 4K 77
Olivia Coleman starting fresh in a new school in which a typical fuckboy named Ashton Irwin tries to go for her. "I'd rather you stay than kiss you...