The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Fifty-Three

15.4K 410 67
By Foreverattached

"Calum." I groan as I hear the camera click. I open one of my eyes to look at him. He has that stupid grin on his face and is staring at his phone screen.

"New lock screen." Calum grins before putting his phone down and looking at me.

"Are you serious?" That picture was probably horrible. I was laying on my stomach completely tangled in sheets and blankets, and I knew my hair would be a crazy mess.

"Uh huh." Calum leans down and presses a sloppy kiss to my cheek. "Hi."

"Hi." I close my only open eye and let out a small sigh before opening them both.

"You know Genie I'm just living up to my new title as Cliché."

"I thought you were a romantic genius?" I tease.

"Geez am I a Cliché or a romantic genius? Make up your mind G." Calum smiles moving closer to me before laying down on his side.

"Maybe you're both." I tell him with a small smile.

"Maybe." Calum agrees moving his hand to my bare back, he delicately starts running his fingers down my spine making me shiver and goosebumps rise.

"Are you cold?" Calum asks looking concerned.

"No. Not at all." I tell him. How could I ever feel cold when Calum was around? He was practically a human heater and one touch from him could make my body feel as if it was on fire.

"Cal I know I've already told you countless times before but I really really like your hands."

"They like you too." Calum chuckles moving his hand up to brush my hair off my back. He then leans down and bites down lightly on the back of my shoulder before starting to suck.

"What am I suppose to say when someone asks about that?" I ask him once he's done leaving yet another mark, I already knew that my chest and neck were covered in them after last night.

"Just tell them I took doggy style a litte to literally."

"Ew." I scrunch up my nose and Calum laughs. "I'm kidding."

"Hmm...is it still raining?" I ask and Calum nods before sliding his hand back down my back then stopping to pull at the sheet that was wrapped around me.

"What are you doing?" I frown at him and he shoots me a smirk.

"This." Calum says before pulling the sheet of off the back of me causing me to squeal.

"We're a cute butted couple Genie."

"Oh my god." I laugh turning over and grabbing some of Calum's blanket from him. "So this blanket fort was pretty awesome."

"I know." Calum nods proudly lacing one of his hands with mine. It's quiet for a few minutes as the two of us focus on our hands. This felt way too natural and right?

"So last night was....." God how could I find the words to describe last night? It had to be one of the most precious nights of my life.

I had honestly never been like that with someone before, it was slow, tender and so full of passion. Calum was extremely attentive and his lips were on me the entire time, whether they were on my lips or leaving trails of kisses over my neck, collar bones and chest.

Thinking back on it actually made my heart ache in but in a good way. I really didn't know what to make of it.

"Was?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"I.. was it different for you?" I ask him and he looks surprised.

"Different? Uh..honestly." Calum stops and takes a deep breath before smiling at me. "Yeah it was different."

"Good or bad?" I ask biting down on my bottom lip.

"Do you even need to ask that?" Calum frowns. "Genie I don't think I've ever felt more connected to someone in my life."

"Doesn't that worry you though?" It sure as hell worried me.

"Why would it?" Calum asks.

"Because it's me?"

"Honestly? The fact that it is you is probably why it doesn't worry me." Calum shrugs. What was I suppose to say to that?

"It worries you huh?" Calum smiles at me and I nod, that boy knew me way too well.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Why?"

"Because we're friends cal." I say and Calum sighs.

"I know that. Trust me." My brain is literally screaming at me to ask him what I'm dying to know.

"Calum.." I take a deep breath. "What are we doing?" I ask my voice going quiet.

"That's a good question." Calum replies and I swear my stomach drops. This isn't like that dream was it?

"I don't actually have an answer Genie."

"Neither do I."

°●

"Genie your phone." Calum yells from my bedroom. I groan as I rush down to him.

"Why didn't you answer?" I ask him as he passes it to me.

"It's Sam." I roll my eyes at him before answering my phone. Calum smiles before grabbing his towel and walking out, I guess he was finally hoping in the shower.

"Hello?"

"GENIE!! GUESS WHAT?!" Sam screams.

"What?" I lightly laugh, someone sounded happy.

"Last night...Andrew purposed!!!"

"Oh my god?! Really? Congrats Sammi!" I squeal. Sam and I had literally been talking about our wedding days since we were little girls.

"We were suppose to go out but because of the storm we couldn't so he set candles everywhere and then spelt out marry me in rose petals. Genie it was honestly perfect. " Sam gushes.

"Sam! That's the cutest....I can't believe you're engaged."

"I know! It finally happened, god I have so much to do...I have to find a venue,  choose food, get bridesmaid dresses,  find a wedding dress-"

"Sam!" I cut her off. "Maybe you and Andrew should set a date first and then go from there."

"Okay right, anyway I just wanted to call and tell you. I will see you on Friday, I love you girl!"

"Congratulations again, love you too Sammi." I smile as the line goes dead. My best friend was getting married...how crazy was that?

I chuck my phone on the bed before skipping down to the bathroom and going in.

"Calum....guess what?!"

"What?" Calum asks.

"Sam's getting married!" I say happily. The shower door opens and Calum stares at me in shock.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. Andrew asked her last night." I tell him.

"Lucky guy." Calum says sarcastically with a smile.

"Don't be mean." I tell him and he laughs. As hard as try not to look my eyes can't help but be drawn to Calum's very naked and wet body.

"Need something?" Calum asks obviously amused. I bite down on my bottom lip and smile before meeting his eyes.

"We still haven't had that amazing shower sex you know?"

"Oh I know.." Calum smirks. "You have no idea how many times I've thought about slamming you against the shower wall."

Okay that was it.

"You're such an asshole." I tell him and he shrugs innocently as I pull one of Calum's jumpers over my head.

"Good thing you didn't change."

"Oh shut up." I say pushing him back before hoping in the shower and closing the door behind me.

"You're really set on not being able to walk huh?" Calum smirks at me before pulling me towards him and crashing his lips on to mine.

I felt like I would be getting more dirty then clean in this shower.

Another update :D Sooo ship name Galum or Calnie? Some of you have already called them Galum but I figured it could be either so what's better?

I feel bad giving you chapters like this considering what I have planned,  Apologies in advance!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 357 52
WARNING: I DO NOT OWN THE TVD FRANCHISE OR ITS CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN SKYLER MORGAN AND YASMINE HALE! ANOTHER WARNING: MY COUSIN AND I ARE BOTH THE...
1.5M 47.5K 66
It was only a month. A month where Mia's parents were away and she was stuck with him. Mia Evans isn't that excited when she finds out she has to liv...
347K 9.1K 31
unknown: Mali can you see if I left my green day shirt in my old room I can't find it not Mali??: who tf is Mali book one of four
641K 5.9K 27
*THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN IN 2012 WHEN I WAS 13. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.* Alice Paige has been a massive Directioner from the start, just a normal fangir...