A New Chapter [K.L]

By thosecalumthings

I didn't know how to turn the page, until he came and showed me how [K.L] More

California
Cameras make friends
A week later
Fake relationships
Full pledged
Not every movie has a happy ending
The real me
My name is Lexi Sharp...
Nightmares
Nicknames are cool
Let's not be fake
The little things
#nexilove
A new NEW chapter
I am your biggest fan...
A youtubers dream come true.... And cupcakes
Trust issues
Water Margartias
friends and pizza
Youtuber Whispers
Home not so sweet home
Longer stays...
"It's October 3rd"
A While Later...
Airport people, are the weirdest people
Panera bread is cool
He hates me, he hates me not
Promise me?
Did it hurt?
In the rain
It doesn't change a thing
A year later...
Nobody likes you
Overreacting
We made a promise
It's Christmas!
"Gay guys kiss girls day"
I'm a better kisser
Unexpected
Unwanted
Why?
Just a toy
Dreams and nightmares
No Matter What
What the future has planned
You Still do that?
Epilogue

New friends

288 8 0
By thosecalumthings

-Lexi's POV-

I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around my waist, I turn around to see Kian peacefully sleeping. I slowly unwrap my self from his grip and grab my phone. I had 2 new messages and alot of social media notifications. I decided to first check my texts

Dad: Hey Lexi! Your mother and I will be returning in about 3 days, but we will be home for a breif amount of time because we have to fly to Austraila. I hope you are doing ok and I love you!

Me: Hey dad! I'm doing fine, and when you get home I'll make sure to try and see you! I love you and give mom a big hug for me :)

I sighed, my parents were always away, they were really only home for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but besides that I have really been on my own ever since I was 12. But I knew they wanted to spend every second with me, but work has to come first sometimes. I decided to check my other text:

Nikki: Hey girl! I miss you so much! I should totes fly out sometime and see you!

I ignore her text, not wanting to remeber the past, I didn't want to remeber the cutting, the moving, the fake friends, the cheaters, I didn't want to remeber the past 17 years of my life. California was a chance to start over, California was a new chapter.

Kian yawned as he slowly sat up in bed, he looked at me and smiled " I could get use to waking up to your pretty face" He says as he kisses my cheek, I smile and get out of bed, " I'm going to go eat" I announce as I put my hair into a messy bun. 

I walk downstairs to see Connor making coffee, " Good morning Mr. Franta" I say as I grab a box of cereal from the pantry " Morning Ms. Sharp" He replies.

" So what are you guys up to today?" I ask shoving a spoonful of Fruit loops in my mouth, " Well Ricky and I thought we could all have a beach day!" Connor says as he hands me a cup of coffee. " Sounds good to me!" I respond grabbing my keys " I'm going to go to my house and grab some clothes and stuff, tell Kian I will be back in about 15 minutes." I say as I open the front door. I hop into my white mercedes and drive off to my house.

Once I park my car in my driveway, I open the huge doors to reveal our living room, I walk past the study, threw the kitchen, and towards the dining room to get to the stairs, once I walked up stairs I walked threw the  hallway and up another flight of stairs to reveal my room. 

Our house was 5 stories big, we had the basement, main level, the upstairs, the other upstairs, and the attic. I had the whole 4th floor to my self, meaning I had a living room, kitchen, and bedroom in my room. I walked into my closet and grabbed my vera bradley, I put shirts, pants, bathing suits, and pajamas in it. Next I went to the bathroom and packed up some tolitries that I would need. After about 5 minutes, I was back in my car heading back to the O2L house.

-

Once I got there I saw that everyone was awake and that Jack was over. " Hey Jack" I say walking past him and up the stairs " Hey Lex" he replied before yelling at Ricky for touching his hair. I opened the door to the guest bedroom and set my stuff down. I grabbed the white bikini that Connnor picked out for me, and put it on. I then put a pair of washed out shorts and a black crop top over it. Then I put on some water proof mascrea and eyeliner, and put my hair up in a ponytail. 

I grabbed my beach bag and walked down stairs. I walked into the living room to see Kian, Trevor, and Ricky the only ones ready to go, so I put my bag down and sat down next to Kian.

" Who else is coming?" Trevor asks " Us, Jack, Jenn, Lia, Anthony, Rebbeca , and Andrea" Ricky replies, Kian groans " Why does she have to come?" He whined " because even though you and Andrea broke up, we are still friends with her" Ricky answers back.

-  AT THE BEACH-

I lay my towel down next to Jenns and sit down " So whats up?" Lia asks as she sits down besides me " nothing much" I reply "Are you going to Vidcon next week?" Jenn asks " Yes, and it's my first time" I say excitedly " it's so much fun, you will have a blast!" Rebbeca says.

I laugh and look over to Andrea, to see her totally ignoring us. " Hey Andrea whats up? I feel like I've never talked to you" I say trying to start a converstion with her. " Nothing" She mumbles under her breath rolling her eyes. " Ok then" I reply leaning back This is going to be a long day  I think to my self.

" LEX COME ON!" I hear Jc yell as he waves his hands to try and catch my eye " I'm coming don't get your panties in a knot" I yell back before getting into the water.

The water was freezing cold, but I got use to it quick. I swam over to Connor and jumped onto his shoulder " CHICKEN FIGHT!" I yell, and Kian quickly jumps onto Ricky's back. We go back and forth for a while, before he pushed me backwards, causing Connor to lose his balance. Kian swims over and kisses me " I am the king of chickens"  He announces a little too proudly, I laugh and jump on his shoulders, " ANTHONY I CHALLANGE YOU!" I say trying to sound serious, but failed.

After about 10 minutes I got out of the water and Sat down on the sand, this is so pretty, it's a perfect day I thought to my self. all of a sudden a girl about 2 years younger than me sat beside me, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. " I love your bathing suit" She says. " Thank you! I love your hair!" I answer back. The girl was about my height with long wavy brown hair, that had red tips. " My name is Lexi" I say introducing my self " My name is Jenifer"  She replies smiling, her smile was one of those award winning smiles. " Nice to meet you" I say shooting a smile back.

" LEX I WANNA FIGHT YOU IN CHICK-" Trevor starts saying, but then slowly trails off looking at the girl next to me " Hi, my names Trevor" He says giving her a goofy smile " I'm Jenifer" She replies blushing. " I think I'll leave you two talk" I say giving Trevor a wink  before I left.

I walked up to the litte restarant to get my self a smoothie, when I see Sam talking to a girl about my age. Wow it seems like all the boys are getting themselves a girlfriend I thought to my self.

I exaimed the girl, she had light brown hair, and brown eyes, and was wearing a bright green infinity bathing suit. I slowly approched them, " Hi Sam" I say " hey Lex, this is Jasmine" He says giving her a smile " Nice to met you!" She says " You too! Hey the girls and I were just about to take a walk on the beach if you want to join" I offer " Sure!" She replies, walking over to me " Ok, let me just go ask Jenifer too, and then we can go!"  I say.

" Who the fucks Jenifer?" Sam says following us, causing me to burst out in laughter. " Trevy's new lady friend" I say, and he wiggles his eyebrows causing me to laugh even more. "C'mon Jasimine let's go" I say, and we headed off to find everyone else.

---

--------

Just a filler chapter because I needed to introduce our new characters!!

Next 5 chapters will be them at Vidcon, and let me warn you... Shits gonna go down between 2 people, and it is going to be HUGE!

Comment who you think the 2 people are! And don't forget to vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
730K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...