Why did you come back? ||JEON...

Av pluu3o

16 year old Mi Jin moved to Korea from China due to her mother's death when she was only 5 years old. Her fat... Mer

Meet The Characters
Chapter 1 "Another Day"
Chapter 2 "Mr Popular"
Chapter 3 "Sunja"
Chapter 4 "Getting to know you"
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her" Part 1
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her?" Part 2
Chapter 6 "Shopping"
Chapter 7 "Phone Call"
Chapter 8; Part 1 "Date?"
Chapter 8; Part 2 "Date?"
Chapter 9 "Suprise"
Chapter 10 "Sunja's Rage"
Chapter 11 "Threats"
Chapter 12 "Tears and Bruises"
BIG NEWS...or sumthin
Chapter 13 "Right by my side"
Chapter 14 "I don't like you"
Chapter 15; Part 1 "Kicked out"
Chapter 15; Part 2 "Kicked Out"
Chapter 16 "First Kiss?"
Chapter 17 "Work"
Chapter 18 "Explanation"
Chapter 19 "Taemin"
Chapter 20 "Questions"
Chapter 21 "No time wasted"
Chapter 22 "What's Wrong"
Chapter 23 "Photo Shoot"
Chapter 24 "Late Night"
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25 "Jobs"
Chapter 26 "Ruined"
Sorry guys
Chapter 27 "Everything Explained"
Chapter 28 "One Time"
SNEEK PEEK OF CHAPTER 29
Chapter 29 "Leaving"
Important
hey

Chapter 30 "I'm Here"

477 15 10
Av pluu3o

*MI JIN'S POV*

I made my way towards the park that was close to my house with my bag and puffy eyes. I just wanna see Jungkook right now and not worry about anything else. 

I finally made it to the park and saw Jungkook already there, standing by a bench. I stopped walking and admired him by a far. 

He's panting hard...did he sprint here.

As I was drifted off into my own world, Jungkook caught my gaze and ran towards me. I put my bag on the floor by my foot and walked over to him, very slowly. As soon as we were close enough, Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face into his chest. He started rubbing my back in circles and whispered soothing words. 

"I'm here now, you don't have to worry." 

I felt my eyes water once again but no tears came out. I just held onto his shirt and we stood there for 5 minutes. 

"I'm hungry.." I suddenly blurt out, still hugging him. 

I felt Jungkook's laugh vibrate through his chest and he patted my head. He backed up from the hug a bit but still had his arms wrapped around me. "Let's go get you some food. My house?" 

I stiffened a bit and stood there silent. 

I've never been to Jungkook's house before...does he live alone? Are we going to be alone at his house? (A/N how many times have they been alone in this book. im sorry)

"Mi jin?" Jungkook suddenly said, making me come out of my thoughts. "You ok?"

"Oh oh, yeah I'm ok." I answered, giving him a small smile.

He returned the smile and took a hold of my hand. "Come on then, let's get going. It's getting dark." He started to walk off and grabbed my bag from the floor. I intertwined my fingers with him and stared at his back whilst we were walking in the direction of his house, I'm guessing. 

"My parents aren't home, they're on a business trip for a couple days and my brother is sleeping over at his friend's house." Jungkook suddenly called out.

w-what?! So we ARE going to be alone in his house.

"O-oh." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Jungkook then stopped walking and turned to face me. "I thought you might of been more comfortable with nobody else in the house because of you know, all of this. But if you don't, it's completely fine. We can go to my hyung's apartment." He looked like he was about to panic and I couldn't help but giggle. 

"Jungkook-ah. It's fine." I reassured him. "You're my boyfriend...so I should be comfortable being alone with you." I felt my cheeks get hot and I instantly looked away. If I look at him, I know I'm going to turn even more red. 

It was silent for a few seconds until Jungkook let out a chuckle. His placed his fingers on my chin and gently turned my face towards him. "You're cute, you know that?" He said whilst giving the most handsome smile I've ever seen. (A/N sis i mean...isn't all his smiles handsome)

I felt myself blush more but gave Jungkook a smile. "You've mentioned it once or twice." I said in a sarcastic tone. 

"I could say it every day baby." He said, leaning closer to my face. 

My eyes widened a bit and I saw his eyes look down to my lips then to my eyes. I relaxed a bit and also leaned in closer. I saw him smile a bit before he placed his lips onto mine with closed eyes. I felt my eyes shut and I melted into the kiss, he suddenly held my cheek and pulled me in closer by the waist with his free hand. My hands landed on his chest, but we didn't break the kiss. My heart began to race. Fast. 

This boy keeps making me feel this way and I don't know how. I'm really in love.

Jungkook finally pulled away but still held me close to him. His smile didn't leave his face and neither did mine.

"I love you and I don't want to see you upset or hurt in any way." Jungkook blurted out. 

"I love you too."

*AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE* honkhonk

We made it to Jungkook's house and he led the way into the living room. I looked around and could tell that the house was petty big. We both then sat down on the couch and Jungkook turned on the TV. 

"What's with the bag?" Jungkook asked, his eyes on the TV, switching channels. 

I looked down at my bag on the floor and remembered everything. "I..just started packing after arguing with my dad. I don't want to go home but I also don't know where else I'm going to go."

Jungkook then stopped flicking through the channels and turned to look at me. "You're not going back home?"

I shook my head and slumped down in the couch. 

"You could stay here with me." I heard Jungkook say as he inched closer to me on the couch. 

My head shot up and stared at him.

Did i just hear him correctly?

"I-I. Are you sure?" I asked him, sitting up and turning my whole body to him.

He just nodded and smiled, "I would love to have you here Mi Jin."

I couldn't hide my smile and suddenly threw myself at him, making us both tumble and fall on the floor making a loud thump. I didn't feel a hard surface but I could hear Jungkook letting out a small grunt. I looked down and saw that I was completely on him and Jungkook was under me with his eyes closed. I quickly panicked and stood up, making sure to help Jungkook up.  "Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that!" 

Jungkook eventually got up with my help and fixed his hair. "Don't worry. It was fun." He said with a smirk. 

My cheeks grew red for the third time today and I looked away from his gaze. Jungkook then softly grabbed my hand and walked towards the kitchen. "Let's eat."

*11PM*

"Mi Jin, come on. We have school in the morning." I heard Jungkook whine. 

"Wait wait, it's nearly finished." I called out, my eyes stuck to the TV show I was watching. 

"You said that half an hour ago." Jungkook said, standing in front of me. 

"For real now. It's nearly over." 

"You can watch it tomorrow. I'm tired and I want to cuddle." Jungkook cooed, lifting me up from the couch.

"J-jungkook!" 

He then shut the TV and switched off the lights. He effortlessly made his way upstairs with me on his shoulders and went into his bedroom. He finally placed me down gently and went towards his wardrobe. "Do you have pjs with you?" He asked.

Ah shit. The one thing I forget.

"No I don't. But I can sleep in this, it's comfy." I answered, showing my clothes to him.

Jungkook didn't even look and clicked his tongue. "You could never sleep in your uniform babe. I'll give you some of my clothes." Before I could protest he gave me an oversized black t shirt and black shorts. "These shorts are old, they don't even fit me anymore. They might still be a bit big for you." 

I held the clothes in my hand and stood there. "You didn't have to Jungkook."

He just shook his head and smiled. "What are boyfriends for." He said before suddenly taking off his shirt. My eyes widened and all I could see was his bare chest glistening with the bedroom light. Jungkook then stopped what he was doing and waved his hands in front of my face. "Mi Jin?"

I snapped out of my daze and quickly turned around. "Uh..where's the bathroom?" 

"It's right opposite my room on the left." I heard Jungkook say. 

I quickly ran out of his room and went into the bathroom. 

I can't believe he just casually took off his shirt like that...

I never knew he was that...muscular...

AH MI JIN! Get it together! As if you've never seen a shirtless guy before.

I quickly started to strip out of my clothes and put on the clothes Jungkook gave to me. And he was right. The shorts were still kind of big but they weren't falling down. I checked myself in the mirror and decided to put my hair into a messy bun. After doing that I washed my face and dried up. 

I then went out of the bathroom and went back to Jungkook's room but then I stopped right in front of the closed door. 

wait...are we going to sleep in the same bed? oh oH OH 

I felt myself start to panic and started jumping on the spot.

Oh come on Mi Jin. He's your boyfrienD (A/N don't ask skksks)

I let out a shaky breath and opened the door. I slowly closed it behind me and saw Jungkook already on the bed, sitting down looking at his phone. He then looked at me and smiled softly. "You look cute in my clothes." He said, putting his phone on the bedside table and getting underneath the sheets. 

"T-thanks." I said, looking down. 

"Don't be so nervous babe, come here." Jungkook said, making room for me in the bed. 

I walked over to him and got into the bed, facing him. The bed wasn't massive but it was big enough for us to have room. Jungkook then covered us both with the blanket and put his arm around my waist. "Oh I forgot.." He suddenly calls out and turns around to the other bedside table to switch off the light. He then turns back to me and wraps his arm around my waist again. 

"You nice and comfortable?" He asked, stroking my hair.

"Yeah, I'm perfect." I answered, giving him a smile and placing my hands on his chest. 

Jungkook then inched a bit closer and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome." 

Jungkook chuckled and hugged me tighter. 

This is where I belong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG OK SO. LMFAO HI. 

I'm super duper sorry guys. I'm such a bad writer forgive me. this took me so long holy shit. I actually had so many exams and university things to deal with these past few weeks. It's been stressful sis, not gonna lie. 

But i'm back, exams done, university applications done, work done, life gone. 

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I enjoyed writing it tbh. I tried making it cute and not depressing or sad because at this point of the book, we need some happiness and cuteness right. 

Please vote, comment and followww meeemem :) <33

Go ahead and share too lovelies. I'm going to be posting more frequently now because I'm free now.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
12.6K 888 33
Hae Mi watched Jimin as he appeared to have an internal struggle with himself. He had always been an open book to her and it seems that the waning ye...
1.8K 165 34
Pearl Hana, a 18 yrs girl. She lives with her father and brother, She is a lonely girl, she goes to high school in london..She always dream about mee...
80.3K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...