Delenas daughter

By awesomewalters

Damon just sits there holding me in his arms. Telling me I'm gonna be okay. But Damon is so natural at comfo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Next book!!!

Chapter 31

1.2K 34 17
By awesomewalters

( Elena's POV)

Out first day back, Damon bought two vans, and a house, for our family. Stefan and Damon brought everything in, and me, Katherine, Caroline, and Bonnie, played with the kids, who still had us out numbered. Katherine might move in with us, because she needs help with pregnancy, all the girl asked me if I think I'll have more, I told them, 'no way in hell.' And we all had a good laugh. The girls are gonna watch our children so we can unpack our stuff and theirs, because there's no way we're gonna be able to do it with 5 babies.

"Elena, Damon's waiting for you," Stefan said as he walked in to the Salvatore boarding house.

"Okay, thank you Stefan, for all your help," I said as I have him a hug. Then I walked out, got in my van, and drove to our new house. It was beautiful, two story, which was perfect, not too big, and not too small. It has five rooms, which is more than enough for now. I locked the van walked to the door, got out my keys and unlocked the door.

"Damon!" I yelled through the house.

"Upstairs!" He yelled.

"So I was thinking..." I said.

"Oh no, that's not good," I said.

"Well I want to be turned into a vampire," I said.

"Elena-"

"No, Damon, I already know what you're gonna say so don't say it. I want to be a vampire and I want you to turn me. But if you won't I'll just find another way."

"Elena, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Damon. This is the way I can protect my home, and my children. Please if you don't, I'll find someone else who will," I said sassy as I put my hands on my hips to let him know how serious I was.

"Elena, if it's what you'd like then okay, but I want to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into," he told me.

"Deal, well we can pick a day and I'll have the girls come over, or maybe even my brother and Bonnie, what about Saturday?" I asked him.

"Whatever you'd like," he said and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you, why don't you start on the living room and I'll do the kids' rooms," I said and he smacked my butt as I ran up the stairs.

When I got up there I started unpacking but to my surprise my phone started ring. Probably one of the girls with a question about the baby, but when I looked at my phone to my suprise it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said.

"Elena? Elena Gilbert? I talked to you at your wedding, about your parents and Aunt Jenna?" he said questiongly. I quickly went and shut the door.

"Yes, what do I have to do," I said determined.

"All you have to do is fill them in on everything, and come pick them up at the mystic grill," he said. I looked around.

"When?" I asked.

"Now," he said.

"I'm on my way," I told him then ran down the stairs.

"Damon! I'm.. er.. gonna take the van for a test drive be back in a few!" I yelled. Then I ran out to the van, got in, and started driving to the Mystic Grill

**

When I pulled up to the mystic grill and stood outside my van, not sure where to go from here, the man didn't tell me. Then a SUV pulled up beside me.

"Elena Salvatore?" the man asked. It was so weird to be called that.

"Yes, that's me," I said.

"Well I think I have something for you," he said and opened the door.

"Elena?" my mom asked me.

"Ma- ma- mom?" I asked tearing up. She ran over and hugged me.

"Oh Elena!" she said.

"Baby," my dad said.

"Daddy!" I called out. Then I saw Jenna.

"Aunt Jenna!" I said. I was crying now. We group hugged. This was one of the best days of my life.

"Uh why don't you guys get in the van, I have something to show you," I said. And we all climbed into the van, I was still in tears. My dad sat in the front of I forgot there was no seats in the back because they all had car seats.

"Um Elena? Why do you have car seats?" my mom asked me.

"And why did that man call you Elena Salvatore?" my dad asked.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you guys about, um I'm married to a very amazing man, he has given me everything I've ever wanted, you're really gonna like him," I said and placed my hand ontop of my dads.

"And the car seats?" my mom asked again.

"Oh um yeah, I have five children," I said.

"Five?!" Aunt Jenna said.

"Yes, I had twins Emily Rose, and Lily Joe. Then I had triplets, Ian Joseph, Ryan Toby, and Spencer Joe," I said.

"I can wait to meet everyone," my mom said and placed a hand on my shoulder. I quick took out my phone and texted Damon to meet me at the boarding house, id explain everything later. Then I started driving.

"So how's Jeremy?" my dad asked.

"Oh he's good! He's actually with Bonnie now and there very, very happy," I reassured him.

"I'm glad, I was a little worried about him," my dad said.

"Oh! And Elena, how did we come back to life?" Aunt Jenna asked.

"I'll explain all that once we get to the boarding house," I told them.

**

Once we pulled up I was oddly scared, because obviously I hadn't told anyone about this.

"So why didn't your husband come along?" my mom asked me.

"Well I kinda haven't told anyone just yet mom," I said.

"Oh, well it's okay, it'll all work itself out," my mom said and hugged me.

"Guys, I have something you all should know," I said and slowly opened the door, and everyone was inside.

"Mom? Dad? Aunt Jenna?" Jeremy said.

"Oh my god," Caroline said.

"Elena, what's going on?" Damon asked.

"Well, during my wedding this man came up to me and said he could bring them back to life, so I obviously took him up on it," I told him.

"Well you could have came to me, we could have figured this out together," Damon said.

"I know, I know and I'm so thankful for that, but I kinda didn't know how. I'm sorry," I told him.

"It's okay," he told me and gave me a reassuring nod.

"Well we're here, so maybe we could go back home then get a job?" my dad said.

"Yeah about that..." Jeremy started.

"Elena, uh," Damon said.

"I got upset and burned the house to the ground, I'm so sorry," i said.

"It's okay sweetie," my dad said.

"Damon can buy you a new one! We have a lot of money," i told them.

"Okay, thank you guys, now may I see my grandchildren?" my mom asked.

"Yes!" I told her and went over to Spencer. And handed her to my mom.

"This is Spencer Joe," I told her. Then I grabbed Ryan and handed him to my dad.

"This is Ryan Toby," I told him. Then I grabbed Ian and handed him to my Aunt.

"And this is Ian Joseph," I told her.

"The twins should be running around here somewhere," Damon said.

"Oh you must be the husband?" My dad said.

"Yes, I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore, I'm also a founding family," he said.

"Well I'm glad to know my daughter married a founding family," my dad said and gave me a smile.

"Girls! Come here!" I yelled. They couldn't fully talk yet, but I knew they understood. And surely enough they came running in.

"This is Brittany, and that's Emily," I said as they came in. Emily crawled right onto my lap, and Brittany to Damon's, I think they have favorites. I looked at the girls.

"Now, that's you Grampa, that's your Grama, and that's your Aunt Jenna," I told the girls. They just giggled. Boy are they growing up. Then I let then go play.

"Wow, it looks like you've set up a great life here, honey, I'm proud of you," my mom said handing me Spencer, I set her in her rocker thing. And I did the same with the boys, we called my parents a cab so I could get on base with everyone else.

"So what do you think?" I asked them.

A.N. So guys, what do you think of Greyson, Miranda, and Jenna coming back? Should they stay, or do you think there time should run out here? Please comment below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 101 21
We instantly clicked. We've been in relationship for about two years now (excluding the dating period) and right this second I just UNCLICKED.
126K 2.8K 27
This is a delena fan fiction full of laughs, cries and changes of heart. Elena Gilbert as you know has always loved Stefan Salvatore, She uses the sa...
9K 176 12
Ships: Delena = Damon and Elena Steroline = Stefan and Caroline A time when Caroline and Elena were still human and met the Salvatore bros and fell...
3.2K 87 24
When a mysterious mute girl is found in the woods, ruthless Damon is reluctant to care. With a little convincing, however, the vampire agrees to fost...