'Best friend, Michael' BOYF R...

By gayshipsamiright

'If I continue at this rate, the only thing I'll ever date. Could be my best friend, Michael' ... More

Hold the fuck up
Play rehearsal
A take down
SQUIP song
Video games with Michael
SQUIP
Shaking
He is starting to be more chill
He is still, the guy I am the guy totally into
It's a one player game
Halloween party
Rescuing Michael
Just Michael and I
Joe
Shaking [Reprise]
The play (Pt.1)
The play (Pt. 2)
The Play (Finale)
Cute note
Its all over, now
Cracky chicken

Time to start the day

3K 104 946
By gayshipsamiright

Hey kids,,, 👋

So,,, these kids heere
JosieIntheBathroom
SeptiplierOTPgirl
musicalsandweeds420
helped me decide to write this story, thanks to them. They are insanely cool people

Also, musicalsandweeds420 went out of their way to rewrite MORE THAN SURVIVE for this AU. Truely amazing, go abuse them with praises, it is super amaze balls!
———————————————

Ugh.

Why does my wifi have to suck? Because of this, my porno won't load! It's making my brain freakin' explode!

Or is it not my wifi? Maybe, Pornhub just hates my guts and wants me to be uncomfortable all day. Jeez, thank you. I totally need that.

Jesus fuck, great. It's time to head to school, great. Wonder how it will torment me today? I turn my computer off, and close it. Quickly, I jump myself to my feet, and walk over to the blue jeans on my floor.

I pick them up, and start putting them on. My frantic fingers fiddled with my belt, and I gulp nervously. Great, I'm already feeling anxious about today.

When I finally put my pants on, I race out of my room and towards the bathroom. I examine myself in the mirror, and throw my fingers through my hair. I then lift my striped shirt, and check for any muscles. Of course I don't have any, maybe I should do push-ups?

I see my father walk in, and oH GOSH

'Gah! Dad jeez' I jump away, and look away from him. He wasn't wearing freakin' pants, again. 'Haven't you heard of privacy?!' My voice cracks, thanks vocal chords.

He beamed, 'Come on! We're all men in this house, pretend we're in the army!' He checked his wrinkles, cringing at how old he looked.

I exhale, and put a hand on the counter 'Just . . .' I looked at him, cringed, and then looked away 'When I get home, please be wearing pants!'

He chuckled, and saluted to me 'Ten-hut!' And headed for the tiolet, I cringed and got the hell out of there.

When I reach my bedroom, I look around for a certain converse I had chucked away the night before. As I'm doing this, I think of my daily dilemma.

Should I take a bus, or walk instead?

I bend down and reach for my converse, they were under my bed the whole time! How they got there, I don't know. I groan, feeling dread well up in my stomach. I stand up and grab my cardigan, which was laid out on my floor, next to my desk.

I pull it on, and feel nervous. I look around, and soon locate my backpack, the backpack that was as red as my face.

I pick it up, and start weighing my options. Calmly.

A sixteen year old, junior on the bus. That's killer week. But if I walked, and I arrived I'm gonna straight up reek. And my boxers would be bunchy, and my pits would leak.

I jump, hearing the noise of the bus driving. I run to my window, and watch helplessly as the bus drove off. Ugh, gosh.

I run to my door, but jump as I hear a ding from my desk, I turn and see my phone. Whoever just texted my just saved my life, which was probably Michaels. Because no one but him has my number.

I race to the desk, and pick my phone up. Reading his text,

New text, from Player 1❤️🎮
Dude,,, you missed the bus again lmfao

Jeez. Thanks for the reminder, Michael. Michael usually took the bus, being too lazy to walk. I would go with him, if I wasn't busy missing it.

I shake my head, and put my phone in my pocket. After texting Michael:

S h u t u p , y o u e g g

I chuckle, knowing he'd be fake hurt. And spam me with over dramatic responses.

I ran out of my house, groaning. And started heading to Middle Borough High, the thunderdome and hell that I call a high school. Gosh, I wish I had the skill to just be fine and cool and chill!

Gosh at this rate, I'll never be like Rob Deniro. I always told Michael I would be like him one day, a hero, though at this rate I wish I could be Joe Pesci. They're both fine people, but I personally like Joe Pesci now. Sorry, Deniro.

I really like Joe Pesci's role in Home alone, oh gosh. I wish I could be like Kevin, but instead of surviving a traumatising event and robbers, I would survive high school. look, I just wanna survive.

I race into school, with students buzzing around with their usual chatter, I race to my locker. Choking in my useless shit, and closing it afterwards. I jump at the voice of Chloe.

'So Jenna Rolan said that Madeline told Jake,' I step away from my locker and examine the conversation from afar.

Chloe Valentine — hottest girl of the school. Described by her minions as 'Confident, crass, sexy.' I describe her as 'Undisputed queen of the social scene, and ruler of her minions with unquestioned power. She's a total diva.

' "I'll only have sex with you, if you beat me at pool!" ' Chloe said, a hand placed confidently on her hip. She looked to her beta best friend.

Brook Lohst — Described as the seconded hottest girl in school, Chloe's sidekick and always happy to defer to her. Although I believe under that sweet smile, she is insecure about holding the title of 'Second' and 'Sidekick'. She doesn't seem as driven, or as dominating as Chloe.

Chloe smirked 'And the she lost pool, deliberately.' Chloe purred, 'That is so awesome!' Brooke barked, Chloe glared at her 'Brooke!' Chloe hissed.

Brooke gulped, obviously intimidated 'I-I mean slutty!'

I watched as previously mentioned Jenna wedged her way into the conversation,,,

Jenna Rolan — Le local gossip, she knows everyone's business. She is often with Chloe and Brooke, I guess they're all friends?

Jenna beamed at Brooke 'And then, Madeline was all like—'

'I'm telling the story, Jenna!' Chloe hissed, Jenna gulped. And nodded her head in apology. I had jumped, grabbing Chloe's attention by accident. She dragged the girls away, whispering 'Oh my god, he's like . . . Totally getting off on Mad.' The girls then protested, 'Ew!'

I shook his head, and went to head to first period. But instead, I just had to bump into Rich. I jumped, and tired to race away. He growled, 'Yo!' He grabbed my backpack and pulled me to stare at his glaring brown eyes. 'Don't touch me, Tall-ass!' He roared, reaching into his pocket.

Richard Goranski — The terror of the uncool kids, so . . .Michael and I, basically. He goes out of his way to make our lives miserable. It works, but fails later on.

I pulled my hands up, they were shaking 'Sorry, I-I was just trying to get to my—' he turned me around before I could finish my sentence, and I see him writing something on my backpack, I gulped and helplessly watched him.

When he stopped, he grinned at his masterpiece. He then spun me around and glared at me, 'Wash that off?' He lifted me up, making me squeak. He chuckled at how weak I was, 'You're dead!' He threw me, as I stumbled back.

He beamed, as a taller boy came into his view. It was Jake! Rich became quickly excited, and if anything bubbly. This is what he is like with Jake, and pretty much only Jake. 'Jakey D!'

Jake Dillinger — Is the ultimate high school cool guy, and an athlete from a very rich family from what I've read on Jenna Rolan's Twitter. He looks pressured pretty much nearly all the time, except when he is with Rich or a girl he likes.

Jake returned Rich's beam, and they connected their hands together. Rich raised a brow, 'Yo, what's the story with Madeline?' Jake bit his lip, and tightened his grip on Rich's hand 'I shouldn't say.' He looked away from Rich for a moment in thought, and then smirked 'But its a good thing that I rock at pool.' He winked and they left side-hugging and laughing.

I was staring in confusion at my backpack, trying to see if I could work out what it said without having to take it off. I jumped when I heard the bell, and raced to my class.

After my classes, I navigated the dangerous halls. And noticed a poster on a wall, I start walking over. Remaining unseen, because I tried hard to make it that way.

The poster was closer now, and I read it curiously. I gasp,

'It's a sign up, for the after school play!' I jump with excitement, but then cover my mouth after I see some side-glares from students. Did I really just say that out freakin' loud?!

I sigh, and reread the poster. And shake my head. It's like, whatever. It's just gay rehearsal, not like I want to join, haha!

I walk to the left, and I see . . .

Christine Canigula —  A girl I may or may not have been crushing on recently, heh. I'd like to get to know her a little better but, my social skills always get me nowhere. It's like, complicated. The crush isn't huge, but it does make me worry about nearly every move I make.

I snap out of my hypnotic moment, and turn around when I see her turn, 'Excuse me!' She called, oh gosh. Why is she talking to me? What are the odds that gods would put in this freakin' spot, where she just has to notice I exists now?!

I turn, and gulp as she looked at me with big black moons of eyes filled with confusion and curiousity 'I think someone wrote, . . .' She raised a brow 'BOYF?? O-On your backpack??'

I blink, sharing her curiousity and confusion. I take the backpack off and look to see that indeed, it does have BOYF scribbled on it. So that's what Rich wrote? I don't see why that would make me miserable? Oh well, it's still making people notice.

I look at Christine, and become anxious. 'I . . .' I look the right, 'U-Uh . .' I gulp, and clutch the bag 'Nuh!' I ran off.

Smooth Jeremy, reeeaaalll smooth!

I ran off to my next class, gulping nervously as I throw my backpack on. I sit down in class, leaning my head on my hand. Curious about what BOYF meant, like, what?

Whatever, it's time to attack my feelings by complaining about how socially freakin' awkward I am. I was super pimp, and my macdaddy game couldn't be more limp.

I watched the teacher walk in for a lecture, and lecture myself to clear my brown and move ahead. To now, accept that I'm one of those guys who will be a virgin 'till I die!

I left my class, not wanting to be a baller. And just wanting some skills to count on. As I walk to the cafeteria, I come to a realisation . . . If my nuts were any smaller . . .

They would be totally gone.

If I continue at t his rate the only thing I'll ever date,,,
Could be my best friend, Michael Mell!

I don't want to be Clooney, no no, I wanna get through hell!

Wait, a motherfucking minute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 284 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...
32.6K 523 4
Comment aus or ideas and shit you want me to write about and there's a 99.9% chance I'll do it.
272K 16.3K 47
5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I was left on my own only to realize too...
12.1K 254 18
Jeremy mom left them alone his dad suffering. Jeremy haves his own problems so doesn't give a sh*t about his dad. Evan and his mom are by themselves...