The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

Von Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... Mehr

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Sixty-Seven.

14.4K 411 390
Von Foreverattached

Saturday 27th September -2 Weeks Later.

"Stop it." Calum says in a muffled groan.

"But they're so squishy." I coo pushing Calum's cheeks together once again.

"Genie." Calum laughs cutely. How could somebody have cheeks that were this manoeuvrable.

"Okay I'll stop." I say letting out a small sigh then pouting at Calum.

"Don't look at me like that." Calum groans dropping his face onto his arms which were crossed over my stomach. Calum was situated in between my legs, his arms and the top of his upper body resting on my stomach.

"Like what?" I say obliviously.

"You know what." Calum narrows his eyes at me.

"I don't think I do."

"Uh huh." Calum raises his eyebrows at me making me smile.

"You use your pout against me." I point out.

"Yeah and it works." Calum smirks proudly. "But I don't use it to attack your face."

"I'm hardly attacking your face." I roll my eyes at his over-dramatic statement. "I'm simply playing with it." For the last fifteen minutes I had been amusing myself by playing with Calum's cheeks, I just couldn't help myself.

"Maybe you should play with something else." Calum kinks his eyebrows at me suggestively.

Two weeks had passed since I did what I did and obviously I couldn't avoid sex with Calum forever. I did however need a little more time before I got intimate with him again so about a week after our day at the beach with Emma and Ashton, I finally reopened that door.

It was amazing as always, I wasn't the type of person who thought that sex was the most important thing in a relationship but it most certainly connected Calum and I in ways that I couldn't even explain.

Of course after it happened I felt sick. I would be a pretty horrible person if I no longer felt guilty and I still did. The guilt had faded a little since but I still felt it everyday in the pit of my stomach and it honestly felt like I would carry it for the rest of my life.

Technically I didn't do anything wrong because Calum and I aren't actually dating but for me I wasn't faking anything any more, I hadn't been for a while.

"I'm sure you would enjoy that." I grin at him and he nods. "Genie?"

"Yes?"

"We should fool around until we've lost all feeling."

"That sounds....painful." I scrunch my face up and a throaty chuckles leaves his mouth.

"It does huh?"

"Very." I nod poking Calum's left cheek.

"Stop!" Calum whines. 

"You're so cute."

"Flattery won't get you anywhere Genie."

"As if I need flattery to get anywhere with you." I say and Calum shrugs knowing that I was right.

"So where was Claudia last night?" Calum asks.

"She said had to work but I think we all know she's just avoiding Luke." Claudia had made some crap up about having to work so she didn't come last night.

Last Friday was Luke's turn for an excuse which was that he was 'sick' which was total bullshit because we saw him the day before and he was perfectly fine.

"Those two can't avoid each other forever."

"They seem to think they can." I really didn't understand what the two of them were doing. Luke knew that he wanted Claudia and Claudia knew that but she just refused to admit that she wanted him too.

"Hmm." Calum shakes his head then lets out an annoyed groan.

"What?"

"I don't want to go to work." Calum pouts.

"Don't look at me like." I repeat getting a grin from him. "You should count yourself lucky, I have to go help Sam with table settings."

"Shame." Calum pokes his tongue at me. "Sounds like torture."

"It probably will be."

°●

"Genie what one?" Sam asks holding up two different place settings that looked almost identical.

"Uh..the left?"

"Right it is." Sam smiles.

"Why did you even ask me?!" I laugh. Sam definitely hadn't changed one bit.

"I don't know." Sam shrugs. "You know Genie I really didn't anticipate that planning a wedding would be this hard."

"I can see that." Sam only barely started and was so stressed already. I knew that I was definitely in for a rough time as maid of honour.

"There's just so much to do. It's actually insane."

"Good thing you have me to help then." I give her a bright smile which she returns.

"Thanks Genie. It really means a lot to have you here helping me especially when I've been a bit of bitch." I almost fall of off my chair at Sam's words. It was rare for Sam to apologize let alone have her own up to something.

"Don't mention it." I shrug giving her a smile. Since the night of my birthday Sam had been nothing but supportive when it to mine and Calum's 'relationship' which was a nice change.

"Gosh what would I do without you."

"Probably not find the right place setting." I tell her and she cracks a smile.

"So Andrew and I had dinner with Emma and Ashton the other night."

"Oh really? How was that?" I ask. I loved the fact that Emma had become close with all of us and I knew that it meant a lot to Ashton as well.

"Did you know that they're in the love bubble now?"

"I did actually. Ashton told Calum about it like two weeks ago, it's adorable really." I gush,I really couldn't be more happy for Ashton.

"Does that like....I don't know bother you?" Sam asks making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"Why would it bother me?"

"Because you and Calum have been together longer but you two aren't at the stage yet?"

"No." I shake my head a small laugh falling from my lips. "Our relationships are completely different."

"Right. Speaking of you and Calum." Sam smiles. "Have you figured how you feel yet?"

"Yeah." I answer with a smile. "I love him." My heart swells at the fact that I had finally admitted it to someone, it was honestly such a good feeling.

"Oh my god!!" Sam Squeals excitedly. "When are you going to tell him?!"

"Um I don't know."

"Come on Genie just do it! It's so simple." And there's that word again. Telling Calum how I felt was anything but simple and Sam nor anyone could really understand that.

"Not exactly." I say and Sam frowns at me.

"Of course it is? Plus it's not like we don't know that Calum is on the same page."

"I'll tell him when I'm ready okay?"

"Fine but don't wait too long." Sam tells me looking serious. "Life has a way of getting in the way when it comes to things like that."

If only I knew how right Sam was.

°●

"You seem really good sis." Bobby grins his smile lighting up the screen. I had been on Skype with him for almost half an hour and it honestly been so undeniably great catching up with him.

"Yeah, I am." I nod before smiling. "Hey Bobby can I ask you something?"

"Sure."  Bobby shrugs.

"When did you know that you were in love with Kristy?" I ask biting on the inside of my cheek. Since Bobby and I were only a few years apart we were extremely close. Growing up he always had my back and always had his, I trusted him more then anyone else in the world so I figured he would be a good person to talk about everything with.

And I mean everything.

"I think it was when I figured out that she wasn't going anywhere." Bobby starts and a small frown finds it's way to my face. "I did some things that I'm not proud of and I hurt her pretty bad but she forgave me, she told me that if I wasn't going anywhere then neither was she."

"I don't get it?"

"Dad always told me that it wasn't the happy times I needes to focus on. He said it was easy when everything was going perfectly and that the real test would be when things got tough, I knew that she was the one for me when she chose to stay even after she saw the worst of me and in my eyes that's what true love is." Bobby lets out a small sigh. "It's not just the good times but it's also the bad times. What we went through was either going to make or break us and that was the real test for me."

"Right. That makes a lot of sense." I never knew that they went through a really tough patch, to me to me they were always the perfect couple.

"Why? Do you have some guy that I don't know about?" Bobby teases and I have to laugh.

"Maybe."

"Hmm is it...what's his name....Calum? That's the guy you live with right?" Bobby asks taking me by surprise.

"Yeah I live with him." I answer. "Why Calum?"

"You're kidding me right? Every time we talk you manage to bring him in to the conversation. At first I thought it was just because he was your roomie and all but if he was just your 'roomie' then your eyes would definitely not light up like they do whenever you talk about him."

"Oh." Is all I manage to say. Was it really that obvious?

"So do you two have a thing or?"

"It's kinda complicated." I tell him and he frowns at me. Complicated never sounded good to Bobby.

"Complicated how?"

"Well-" I'm about to tell him but the door slamming shut startles me. Something wasn't right. "Sorry Bobby, I have to go! But I'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for your help! Love you." I say before disconnecting our chat.

My door swings open and Calum walks in looking extremely pissed off about something.

"What's wrong?" I ask him instantly becoming concerned.

"What the fuck is this?" Calum demands chucking his phone towards me. I move my laptop onto the other side of my bed before reaching out and grabbing Calum's phone.

On the screen was a picture of me asleep.

In Kyle's bed.

With nothing but the sheets covering me.

I scroll down to look at the message that was attached at the bottom. 

Knew she'd fall in to my bed eventually, They always do. -Kyle.

I squeeze my eyes shut and feel my body instantly tense. This wasn't happening.

"Did you sleep with Kyle?" Calum asks his voice surprisingly calm. I open my eyes to look at him, his voice may of been calm but he did not look calm at all.

"Calum." I say my voice quiet, my mouth had gone dry and I could feel the tears beginning to build. I didn't know how to approach this. Did I just admit to? Or did I lie?

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?" Calum yells.

"Yes." I admit swallowing the lump in my throat. There was no point in lying. I mean look where that had gotten me so far. "You have no reason to be angry at me Cal." I say doing my best to keep my voice steady.

"No reason?" Calum scoffs looking at me in astonishment. His eyes were burning with something that I couldn't even explain. Hate? Betrayal? Hurt? One thing was for sure he was absolutely furious.

His breaths were coming out fast and I desperately wanted to calm him down but I don't think I could do anything to help him.

"We're not together remember?" I say quietly. I knew it was a low blow but that's exactly why I was using it.

"So what's it's not suppose to hurt me?"

"No." I mumble my eyes dropping to the floor. What the hell was I doing? "I thought I was allowed to be looking for someone."

It's silent for a moment which causes me to look back up at him which I instantly regret because he looks so hurt.

"Are you kidding me Genie? What the fuck does that make these last couple of months? We both know that we haven't just been fake dating." Calum says taking me by surprise.

"I don't know what the hell we've been doing! All I get from you is mixed messages, what was I suppose to do?!"

"Mixed messages?" Calum frowns shaking his head. "Maybe you should of asked me instead of opening your legs to the first guy who asked!"

"That's not what even happened."

"What happened then?!"

"I..." I start but then stop myself. "What's the point? You seem to have your mind made up about it."

"Fucking hell." Calum shakes his head and exhales before walking over to my bed to grab his phone which I had dropped before.

"Calum where are you going?" I ask as he storms over to my door.

"Somewhere you're not." Calum snaps. "I...I just can't even look at you right now."

The tears begin to fall as I watch him walk away. The front door slams a couple of minutes later and I know he's gone.

"I'm sorry, I love you." I mumble.

What the hell had I done?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.5M 63.4K 22
Aria Grace works at Disney as a princess. On Tuesday and Thursday, she plays Rapunzel. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Aria is Wendy from Peter Pan...
641K 5.9K 27
*THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN IN 2012 WHEN I WAS 13. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.* Alice Paige has been a massive Directioner from the start, just a normal fangir...