ѕ w e e т p e a ONE - SHOTS...

By Lexinator04

DO YOU WATCH RIVERDALE? DO YOU LIKE SWEET PEA? If so here's a book for you! I know you all love Riverdale! S... More

"Mate?"
"Mate?" PART TWO
"I love... you,"
"PuNCh!"
★ "Runaway," ★
"ᏆNᎢᎡᏌᏚᏆᎾN"
"ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓨ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜⓢ,"
"Stay,"
"ᏢᎾᏢ's"
"ᎢᎻᎬ FᏆᏩᎻᎢ"
"Oᕼ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ!"
"S H O T S F I R E D,"
"I don't want you to leave,"
"I don't want you to leave," P A R T T W O
"MARRIED?"
"ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦᎬsᏆ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ"
"T h i s i s l i f e,"
"Cheater,"
"Cheater," Part Two
"thє вrєαk up,"
"ƒɑԵҽ íՏ մղՏԵօԹԹɑҍӀҽ"
"Rath of G & G,"
"The Monsters Within,"
"The Monster Within," PART TWO
"The Monsters Within," PART THREE
"The Monsters Within," FINAL PART!
"W-Why?"
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠," ★ PART ONE
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠" ★ PART TWO
"R o A d T r i p,"
"Unknown love,"
"Unknown love," PART TWO
"тнe вreaĸ υp,"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?" PART TWO!
"We might just die here,"
"We might just die here," PART TWO!
"The hits just keep on coming,"
"ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʙᴀʀs,"
"Harms way,"
"FiGhT fOr Me,"
"FiGhT fOr Me," PART THREE!
"T H E D E A L,"

"FIgHt fOr Me," Part Two

205 10 4
By Lexinator04

The king had known Sweet Pea since he was just a young boy... Watching him grow up into the man that he was today- The man that always gave up his life for the royal family even if he wasn't forced to do so... He was like a son to Y/N's father.

Yet the thought of his daughter not being with a prince angered him... He knew that the princess knew that she had to be with a prince, not some poor knight- Sweet Pea could not run a kingdom nonetheless his. The raven-haired knight had too much of a heart and the king knew that he could never be able to make the horrible decisions that were to come with being a king.

Although Y/N didn't care... All she wanted was her knight in shining armor. The one that was always there to protect her, make her laugh... The one that she actually loved not some man that was rich, whom she had never even met. The one that she fought to protect and now that had failed to protect... The one that she risked everything for.

Sweet Pea was very well known as one of the kings very most trusted... Someone to co-lead the armies and fight for what was right. Yet for the first time ever the raven-haired knight was fighting for something that he felt was right but the king did not believe in.

The dark-eyed knight had betrayed the king's trust... And so had his daughter. Although of course he couldn't sentence his daughter to death- and he knew that if he left his most trusted knight alive that they would find a way to be together.

So he kept pushing for the execution.

The Queen was locked in her room as well not allowed to leave until things were over... She didn't even know the true reason why- Hell no one did, except for them and one other person- The person that would help save the day-

Y/N cried and she cried until no more tears were left, she threw things and she screamed with anger and agony not knowing what else to do... There was no other way out- The man that she loved was going to die and it was all her fault- sure the princess at a young age loved the idea of being royalty... Having balls, marrying a prince. Yet now as she is living it now she knew that it was all so foolish.

She wanted to true- And boy would she fight to get it.

"Y/N!" Betty exclaimed bursting in the room. "Come on we don't have much time,"

"Betty, what are you doing here?" The princess asked confused looking at her maid in shock.

"I'm saving you guys... I know how much he means to you," The blonde exclaimed pulling the other girl by the arm. "Now let's go,"

And there he was... Her knight in shining armor. He was crouched down on his knees in the corner, she couldn't see his face but the way his body was shaking he was crying. Oh, his body beaten and bloody, honestly, Y/N couldn't believe that her father had ordered this to the young boy that he had practically raised.

"Sweets," Y/N cried as Betty went to keep a lookout.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked slowly looking up at her through the bars keeping them apart.

"I'm here to save you... Sweets they are planning to kill you-"

"I already knew," He mumbled looking down. "And I'm fine with dying as long as it means that you'll live-"

"You can't do this to me," Y/N exclaimed reaching through the bars and out for him he instead got up going as close to her as well.

They placed their foreheads against the bars, their hands gripping one another's... Tears never left both their cheeks as they knew that this could be the end for them. "I'll fight for you," Y/N whispered looking at him through tears.

"Y/N no..." He whispered wiping her tears away. "I broke the rules and deserve to die-"

"So did I... So I should die to-"

"No, it's better this way," The raven-haired knight sighed. "And there is nothing that we can do to stop it-" Right before the princess could protest any more light steps were heard on the stairs to the dungeon as Betty ran back down looking at the couple in shock.

"They're coming!" She exclaimed with a weep.

The first one down was the king followed by man guards... Y/N gulped knowing one thing and one thing only. This would not end well.

"Father please you can't do this!" Y/N begged holding onto Sweet Pea even tighter.

"Separate them," Her father ordered the guards coming to drag Y/N away.

"NO NO!" She screamed louder than ever before. "I LOVE HIM, FATHER, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" And there it was right there... She had finally admitted her love to the knight for everyone to hear.

"You know that I cannot have this happen Y/N... I'm sorry," The king apologized with no emotion Y/N struggled against the guards but they didn't take her out of the room... NO, they wanted her to watch.

She was about to scream again but the king suddenly unlocked the cell and grabbed his most trusted knight by the shoulders. "You know that I really don't want to do this Sweet Pea... But you broke the rules and now must be punished,"

"I understand," The raven-haired knight whispered bowing his head.

"If you kill him then you might as well kill me... Because if Sweet Pea dies then you'll have one dead daughter- I'll kill myself I will promise you that if he dies- I'll die," Y/N snarled still kicking still trying to get out of the guard's grip even though it was useless.

The king didn't say anything, obviously deep in thought as suddenly the princess kicked the guards harder than ever before running to Sweet Pea her father stopping the guards as the couple embraced Y/N continued.

"I love him, dad... And if you have to kill the both of us then so be it... Because I will not leave him I cannot leave Sweet Pea and I won't leave him he's my everything,"

"I love you too," The raven-haired knight whispered catching her gaze.

Yet it was too late for anything because right then the king had made his decision... Either way good for bad they would have to live with it as there was no getting out of this one.

~

The princess and the knight walked hand in hand through the forest memories of them almost kissing coming back causing small smiles to creep on their faces. Her eyes locked with his chocolate brown as she scanned his face loving how the bright sun complimented his features.

It was such a beautiful day... To bad that it had to be the day they died.

This was the forest that they were to hang in... And this was the decision the king had ordered in order to keep peace in his kingdom- In order to stop everything.

"I love you Sweets," Y/N whispered never wanting to let go of him.

"I know," He whispered with a soft chuckle. "I love you," Before they could even say anymore they were pushed apart the ropes on their necks and next thing Y/N knew was....

She was hung.

That was when she woke up.

It was all a dream- The dream of what could have happened if her father had made the other decision. Although alas he made the one of keeping them both alive and nowhere Y/N and Sweet Pea were in her bed cuddling very late that night... Happy that they had me it through death.

"Are you ok?" The knight asked looking down at the princess.

"Just a nightmare," She whispered burying her face in the crook of his neck. "As long are you're here I'm ok,"

"I won't leave you," He whispered a small smile appearing on his lips. "After all we can now be together everywhere," He smirked laying with the ends of her hair.

"We almost died Sweets," She breathed looking at him in shock.

"You're father had good reason to though,"

"Are you sticking up for the man that almost killed you?" She asked looking at him in shock.

"Hey he didn't kill me and I'm thankful... My princess, I'm so thankful for you," He whispered connecting their lips. "You chose me over any rich prince I-"  

"Because I love you," She whispered looking at him with a wide smile. "My future king,"

"Oh I like the sound of that my queen," He chuckled their lips once again on each others this time for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 38
Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cringe warning |
460K 7.9K 76
"you and the north side princess?" ------ sweet pea story #1 in Archie💚 #3 in fp❤️ #3 in Andrews💛 #14 in Riverdale💙
415K 6.7K 60
𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ...! " oh stop it! i love you! " ▍𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━━━━━━━ in which a kind hearted...
14.4K 1.4K 60
FP and Alice are semi together now that the Farm has opened her to the idea of them. Ready to start a new life with her and their kids, he is also ma...