ѕ w e e т p e a ONE - SHOTS...

Lexinator04 tarafından

DO YOU WATCH RIVERDALE? DO YOU LIKE SWEET PEA? If so here's a book for you! I know you all love Riverdale! S... Daha Fazla

"Mate?"
"Mate?" PART TWO
"I love... you,"
"PuNCh!"
★ "Runaway," ★
"ᏆNᎢᎡᏌᏚᏆᎾN"
"ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓨ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜⓢ,"
"Stay,"
"ᏢᎾᏢ's"
"ᎢᎻᎬ FᏆᏩᎻᎢ"
"Oᕼ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ!"
"S H O T S F I R E D,"
"I don't want you to leave,"
"I don't want you to leave," P A R T T W O
"MARRIED?"
"ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦᎬsᏆ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ"
"T h i s i s l i f e,"
"Cheater,"
"Cheater," Part Two
"thє вrєαk up,"
"ƒɑԵҽ íՏ մղՏԵօԹԹɑҍӀҽ"
"Rath of G & G,"
"The Monsters Within,"
"The Monster Within," PART TWO
"The Monsters Within," PART THREE
"The Monsters Within," FINAL PART!
"W-Why?"
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠," ★ PART ONE
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠" ★ PART TWO
"R o A d T r i p,"
"Unknown love,"
"Unknown love," PART TWO
"тнe вreaĸ υp,"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?" PART TWO!
"We might just die here,"
"We might just die here," PART TWO!
"The hits just keep on coming,"
"ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʙᴀʀs,"
"Harms way,"
"FIgHt fOr Me," Part Two
"FiGhT fOr Me," PART THREE!
"T H E D E A L,"

"FiGhT fOr Me,"

375 10 1
Lexinator04 tarafından

"Y/N this is my most trusted knight Sweet Pea," Her father introduce dminutes after finally returning from the battle that had him gone for years.

"It's an honor to meet you, princess," The raven-haired knight whispered kissing her hand only causing a blush to form on her cheeks.

He was very well built that must be the reason her father chose him as most trusted... And yet she had never met him before- Where had he been all these years? His chocolate eyes were simply beautiful whilst she loved the way they gazed into hers- And that dark hair oh no don't get her started on that.

After she was pulled away by her father for his big speech Y/N was stuck with ragging thoughts on this Sweet Pea. It was all that she could seem to think about... His beautiful eyes and that amazing sex hair that just laid atop his head... Oh gosh, this was the first person in the whole universe that made her feel this way... And boy did it feel weird.

Y/N spent hours trying to read her book that night but alas there was nothing to help the growing feelings in her chest and the way Sweet Pea would not get out of her head. Oh, and he must there was no way in hell that she should be feeling this way as they met only minutes ago.

After not being able to even get a single sentence read she decided to go for a walk in the garden behind their house... To clear her mind. Not even thinking that the thing clogging her mind would show up there.

"Hello, princess,"  A voice was heard from behind her... The voice that just would not get of her head- Yet he didn't use her name so Y/N just couldn't help but wonder what her name would sound like leaving his mouth.

"Hi Sweet Pea," She whispered looking at the amazing flowers in front of them.

And that was how their friendship began... The friendship that took over both of their minds as they were consumed by each other. They had really gotten to know each other in the past few weeks both sharing stories of old times and stupid things that they had done... It turns out that Sweet Pea is her father's most trusted of all and is going to be accompanying her on her daily walk through the woods.

They rode their horses all day smiles on faces, four other soldiers little while behind them, they couldn't hear their conversation although could see if any danger was to come to them. But after the long hours of talking and riding the horses needed a break.

The four guards were left to watch the horses as Sweet Pea and Y/N made way through the woods... Now alone.

"Oh my god, that's so horrible!" Y/N exclaimed with a smile across her lips.

"I was really little, I didn't know what I was even doing!" He fought back with a smile.

Suddenly they both had realized how close they were as they stopped walking, their faces were inches apart. Their bodies were touching as their eyes were glued to each other... Gradually the friends began to lean in, their lips were just about to touch until suddenly there was a loud noise heard from afar...

"Stay here," Sweet Pea whispered inching away from her. "I'll go check it out," But that turned out to be a  bad idea as right after her bodyguard had left there was a pain in her neck as a knife was put to her neck.

"Don't move," The man whispered from behind her. "Give me all your money,"

"I-I don't have any money just please don't hurt me!" She pleaded to squirm a little only to cause his tight grip to tighten even more.

"Well, that's not all I'm here for," The whispered as suddenly the knife was sliced down her cheek. 

Y/N cried out in pain until suddenly Sweet Pea came up out of nowhere taking the man to the ground, and he didn't stop with just punching the man oh no, he almost killed him until finally the princess was able to stop him and one of the guards came running through the woods asking what had happened.

That was how Sweet Pea became even more trusted by Y/N's father... Although would that be enough for the rules that the raven-haired knight and the princess were going to break as they began to date...

"W-What if what's her name Betty you're maid walks in?" He asked his arms still around Y/N as neither of them wanted to ever move.

"I told her not to bother me until tomorrow morning," She explained as suddenly their lips were on each other never seem to want to leave one another.

"Will you stay the night?" Y/N asked fingers running across his perfect jaw.

"I-I can't princess I-"

"I told you to call me Y/N," She pleaded looking him in the eyes.

"Y/N I can't," He whispered pushing her away slightly. "I'm only a knight and you belong with a prince not someone like me and if-if were caught-"

"I don't care Sweets!" She exclaimed pulling him back to her. "All I want is to be with you!"

"Ok," He whispered leaning his forehead against her's. "We can make this work," And that was how they went to bed together... In each other's arms.

Days went by, them kissing in the halls when no one was looking him sneaking into her room at night... Things were perfect. Y/N finally had a man and couldn't be any happier. For once in her life, Y/N Actually felt relief and it was in Sweet Pea's arms... Even if they were not supposed to be together even if she was to find a prince soon this Knight... Her knight in shining armor was the one that she needed and the-

"You have to marry a prince soon... Or you're parents will get suspicious," He murmured sadly. "that's why I don't think we should do this anymore,"

"No Sweet's you can't' do this to me," She whispered through tears. "I-I know you don't want to do this anymore-"

"You know we don't have a choice anymore," He mumbled looking at her through sad filled eyes. "We can't keep this up forever,"

"Then I'll fight... I'll fight for you!" She exclaimed only to get cut off by a kiss.

"I can't let you ruin your life for me," He whispered looking away from her.

"No... I need you Sweet Pea," She pleaded gripping his face in her hand.

Then suddenly that was when they began an amazing kiss a kiss that began to lead to so much more and that was how they woke up together once again... In pure bliss... Pure lose.

Although everything that was good came to an end, this time when the woke up together they weren't alone... Oh no, there was someone standing in the doorway- The king.

"D-Dad I can explain!" Y/N exclaimed looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Meet me at the thrown in five minutes alone," Her father roared with angry eyes.

"Dad-" She started only to get cut off by him slamming the door.

"Sweets!" Y/N began to panic the tears already falling. "W-What if-"

"Then I'll die a happy man," He whispered whipping her tears away. "You have to let me die it's for the better for the kingdom,"

"You know I can't let that happen," She yelled looking at him with pleading eyes. "I can't let you leave me,"

"There's nothing we can do," He whispered kissing her.

So they got dress leaving the room hand in hand... Knowing that soon they were only going to be separated- And this time there was no chance of getting out of this one. 

"You can't do this!" Y/N exclaimed struggling in the guard's arms. "NO... SWEETS!"

"Y/N," He whispered looking her in the eyes from across the big room.

"I hereby sentence Sweet Pea Knight of Riverdale to death... For breaking the rules of the castle," The King exclaimed ever meeting anyone's gaze. "Take him away!"

"NO DAD YOU CAN'T DO THIS... SWEETS!" Y/N yelled flailing and kicking trying to reach out to the man that she loved but it was just no use.

"Take the princess to her room... This will be done within the morning," The king explained to the guards holding his daughter.

"DAD YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Y/N yelled looking at her own father with pleading eyes.

However it was all too late... Her life had just fallen apart- As Sweet Pea was going to die and there was still  no king ready to take over the throne. If her knight in shining armour died.... Then Y/N knew that she might as well to.

She loved him.

_ _ _ _ __

COMMENT FOR A PART TWO! :D

THANK YOU... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Please

Vote

and

Comment

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

72.7K 1.4K 15
Dear diary, How could I, the alpha bitch of riverdale, fall for a lowly serpent?! I mean it's crazy. He's so violent and mean while I'm- well I'm a b...
61.1K 1.2K 38
Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cringe warning |
195K 2.4K 38
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪᴘ ʙᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴠᴀʀᴄʜɪᴇ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs... ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪғ sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ~ This is a story about a small...
1.2K 44 11
In which Betty is like Joe from the Netflix show You.