The Curse of Espeon and Umbre...

Galing kay ScribbleKingdom

Is it really true love? After everyone left to pursue their dreams, what if everyone came back to Lumiose, to... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Cursed Failures
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 3: Worries and Flurries
Chapter 4: A Star Still Shining Bright
A/N
Chapter 5: The Nightmarish Dream
Chapter 6: The Truth Behind Lies
Chapter 7: Uncovering the Unordinary
Chapter 8: Golden Sunshine (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Golden Sunshine (Part 2)
A/N
Chapter 9: Broken Smile
Chapter 10: Frozen Fears
Chapter 11: Rusted Silver
Chapter 12: Magic Moments
Chapter 13: Friendly Meetup (Part 1)
Chapter 13: The Friendly Meetup (Part 2)
A/N
Chapter 14: Coming Clean (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Coming Clean (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 3)
Chapter 16: The Meaning of Friendship (Part 1)
A/N
I GOT TAGGED!!!
Chapter 16: The Meaning of Friendship (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Swimming Stream
I got tagged! (again)
Chapter 18: Shining Truth
Chapter 20: New Discoveries
Chapter 21: Forgotten
Chapter 22: Flood of Fear
Chapter 23: Finally Knowing
Chapter 24: My Heart And Soul
Epilogue
Coming Soon.... (and a thank you message)

Chapter 19: Midnight Blossom

509 23 8
Galing kay ScribbleKingdom

Edit: Dedicated to Turtwig19, one of my wonderful Wattpad friends who unfortunately had to leave.  I'm gonna miss our messages and PMs.. and I'll miss you.  We'll all be here for you if you decide to return!!  I decided to dedicate this chapter to you, because a special chapter should be dedicated to a special friend :)

Hi everyone, SylveonKwami here.

It's not been long since I last updated, but since I missed out on last week's update, I said I'd give a double update this week.  So here it is!

I'm not gonna talk to long here.  There are a lot of big moments in this chapter, so let's get to it.

Enjoy ^3^

Serena

The two continued to watch the sunset for a while.  It was a clear night in a forest, so one by one the stars twinkled into view.  Thousands upon thousands of bright lights circled the sky, swirls of purple and pink patterns surrounding them.  The moon shown bright in the sky; almost full, but not quite.  Thousands of Pokemon constellations were present too- some of legendary Pokemon, such as Xerneas and Zygarde, and also some of mythical ones too- like Mew.  She could see an Eevee constellation up there with the rest- which reminded her of her Sylveon, and of Espeon.  When she looked, Serena saw that the four of them were enjoying the view as much as they were.  It was truly wonderful.

"We should get a better view," Ash suddenly said.  Serena looked at him confused.

"How?" she asked.  "It's not like we could get any higher."

"This tree," he said, gesturing to it.  "If we climbed to the top, we would get a magnificent view of the stars."

Serena looked at it; from their height, it loomed over them like the tallest mountain.  "Not sure how we're supposed to climb it, though," she said, not wanting to upset Ash.

Ash seemed to think to himself for a minute.  "You're right..." he said thoughtfully.  However, he quickly seemed to bounce back.  "I've got an idea!  Talonflame," he added, turning to face his Pokemon.  "Could you fly us up there?" he pointed to the top of the tree.

Talonflame instantly nodded, and walked up to them.  He put his wing down, waiting of them to climb on.  Ash scrambled up instantly, but Serena was a little unsure.  Didn't this seem a little dangerous?

"What's the hold up?" he asked her, looking confused.

"I... it just seems a little dangerous, that's all," she whispered.

"Aw, Serena, you know Talonflame is trustworthy.  He won't do anything to hurt you," Ash said, with Talonflame giving a grunt of agreement.

"But... what if I fall?" she asked, her face turning red.  She quickly turned away, not wanting Ash to see her blush.  Gosh... this is so embarrassing...

She heard some movements behind her, and she turned to see Ash holding out a hand to her.  "It's okay, I won't let you fall," he said kindly, casting a gentle look on her.  After a moment, she walked towards him, reaching her hand out to his.  They took hold of each other's hands, and Ash pulled her up to where he was standing.  

"It's not that far to climb," Ash said.  "I gotcha.  I won't let you fall, remember?"

"R-Right," Serena stuttered.  Just pretend it's a Rhyhorn.  A really big Rhyhorn.  You climb onto them the same way, right?

Slowly, she scrambled up onto Talonflame's back, with Ash following closely behind her.  Once she made it, she breathed a deep sigh of relief.  "See?" he said from behind her.  She turned to face him, her hair bobbing slightly when a light breeze came and ruffled it.  "I told you you wouldn't fall."

"Th-Thanks, Ash..." Serena mumbled, because that wasn't hard to do at all.  Her brain was over-reacting, like always.

"Ready, Talonflame?" Ash checked, and Talonflame nodded.  With a flap and a large gust of air, they were lifted above ground, and were flying higher and higher.  In reality, it wasn't that high, but to the both of them it felt like they were on a space ship heading to outer space.  She felt Ash grab onto her, and she held him back.  A fall from this height would definitely kill her.  Soon enough, though, they landed at the top of the tree, in some deep green leaves.  

"Thank you!" Ash called as Talonflame descended to the ground.  He turned to her, and looked up.  "Quite the view, huh?"

Serena looked up, and gasped.  He was right.  The view was... incredible.  She could see even more stars, even more patterns, even more colours.  She moon shone softly overhead, casting a bluish glow onto them.  She smiled.

"This really was a good idea, Ash," she said, smiling at him.  "Not just "climbing" this tree.  This entire day.  I really enjoyed it.  Every second.  Our water fight.  Helping that baby Fletchling.  Laying down in the grass with you, just talking about each other, our futures.  Finding out that we get to be together for a while.  All of this was... wonderful.  I just wish it didn't have to end," Serena added wistfully.

"Who said it had to end!?" Ash exclaimed, looking at her.  "I-I mean... look.  This day... it was meant more to me than just hanging out with you.  I wanted to bond with you, get closer, find out more about you.  Because you're a wonderful person, Serena.  You're so thoughtful, helpful, kind, smart, not to mention beautiful, and passionate.  You're an amazing performer, and you love what you do.  All you want is to make others smile.  That's a beautiful thing... and...I want us to be together for a while.  Maybe even forever.  But I'm not dumb.  I know that eventually we would get separated.  Unless..." he trailed off, looking the other way.

"Unless what?" Serena asked, blushing hard.  Ash really thought all those things about her?

"Unless..." Ash whispered, and Serena was starting to get nervous.  What was he going to do?

"Ash, come on, just-" Serena started, but Ash turned towards her.  Her heart started thumping ten times its usual rate.

Ba-dump~ Ba-dump~

Ash moved closer to her.

Ba-dump~ Ba-dump~

He stared at her intently.

Her pace quickened even more.  Ba-dump~ Ba-dump~ Ba-dump~

He took her face in her hands and...

Kissed her.

Serena had no time to react.  All she felt were Ash's lips pressed against hers, all she saw was Ash's face, so full of emotion.  She was so surprised she didn't know what to do. 

Until she did.

Kiss him back.

So she did.

They stayed there like that for what felt like eternity.  Under the moonlight, under the starlight.  Just the two of them, no one else.  

After a while, they broke apart.  Serena was red, redder than she had ever been in her life.  Did Ash...?

"Serena..." Ash said, and she turned to face him.  "I... I've wanted to tell you for a long time.  But, uh... in case you didn't know... heh, I'm crazy 'bout ya, Serena," he said.  "And I'd be lying if I said I could live my life without you."

Serena couldn't help it.  She put her hands over her mouth and started crying.  She was just... she had no words describe what she was feeling.  Happy?  Overcome with joy?  Love-struck?  No, what she was feeling... was entirely new.

"S-Serena...?" Ash asked, wiping away her tears.  "A-Are you alright?"

"I-I love you t-too," she whispered. "I-I always h-have."

"R-Really?" he asked, welling up himself.  She reached for him, and she nodded.  He laughed.

"How dumb have we been?" he said, crying.  "We were so close this entire time and all it took was the moon and the stars to show us."

"Heh, y-yeah," Serena said, tears of joy running down her face still.  He took her hand, letting their tears fall down to the leafy branches below; the salt a symbol of their love.  She kissed him again, hugging him also.  He gladly accepted it, kissing her passionately.  

"Don't go," she said between the kisses.  "Please, don't... ever."

"I won't," Ash whispered.  "We can stay here forever."

At that moment, they forgot where they were.  They forgot time, they forgot everything except each other.  At that moment, at last, they had found each other...

Finally.

"I-I'm tired," Serena whispered, yawning a little.  "I... it's-"

"Been a long day," Ash finished for her, smiling.  "Don't worry.  Sleep.  I'll watch ya," he said, a reassuring smile on his face.  She smiled back.  She snuggled into him, letting his warmth seep into her.  She fell asleep close to her one true love.

The perfect end to the best day of her life.

Ash

She's beautiful when she's asleep, Ash thought to himself.  Finally.  He'd admitted his feelings.  And she'd had them for him too.  He had no words for today.

He heard flapping wings, and he saw Talonflame come up beside him.  He gestured to Serena, signalling she was asleep.  His Pokemon seemed to get it, and he held out a wing to him.  He held her, and making sure she wouldn't wake up, he climbed on.  He soared down to the ground, where Sylveon, Espeon, and Pikachu were waiting.  He gestured to Serena, telling them to be quiet.  They nodded, and grabbed the bag of stuff, which they had seemed to pack up already.  Ash silently thanked them.  

He stayed on Talonflame with Serena, and they all headed back to the campsite together.  Talonflame soared above the treetops, where Ash felt the rush of wind against his face.  He smiled, holding Serena closet to him.

He would watch over her while she slept. 

The perfect end to the best day of his life.

...okay, wow.  I loved writing this chapter.  It was... ah, beautiful. :')

Anyways, that's the end of the chapter.  I hope you enjoyed it (I definitely did).  See you all in the next update, in about two weeks time.

Stay tuned ;)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

51.4K 870 12
I don't own the comic it belongs to LittleKidsin you can found her here: DeviantArt: @LittleKidsin Twitter.com/LittleKidsin LittleKidsin.tumblr.co...
15.8K 368 12
What would have happened if instead of killing his clan Itachi couldn't bring himself to do it nor could he stand by and watch what might happen to h...
4.8K 93 8
NOTICE: This is NOT my original work. If you understand spanish please read the original story here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/26521928-¿qué-tal...
489K 30.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...