Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 35

413 17 11
By adellights

《Yo! More songs to enjoy. Here are some of the songs I listen to hehe.

Please guys if you enjoy this story, give it a vote. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks again! Gracias!

Knocking on your door - Maggie Lindemann
Crushcrushcrush- Paramore
Puzzle of my heart - Westlife
8 letters - Why Don't We》

Valerie's POV

When I woke up to get a glass of water, I realized Joel is sleeping next to me on my bed.

I turn to my right and face him, he is sleeping soundly. I sigh while staring at his face.

I'm glad that he's here willing to accompany me. I told him not to go home late at night instead just have a sleepover with me.

We always do it anyways.

I stand up to get myself a water. After I'm done with keeping myself hydrated, I go back and sleep next to my best friend.

The next morning,an alarm woke me up. I groan and grab a pillow to cover my ears. It's not my alarm, it's probably Joel's.

"Val,I gotta go.."He said and I moved away the pillows then slowly opening my eyes.

I nodded, "Sure, take care. Send me a text when you arrived home." I said and bid him goodbye.

Can I not go to class today? I might considering of joining an online course. It's more of a freedom to do anything I want and I don't have to wake up early for it too.

Might consider it.

.....

Athena poked my waist and it made me jump and squeal like a pig. She laugh so hard that she slap the wall multiple times.

I rolled my eyes at her, "I see you're having fun there aye?" I raised a brow.

She chuckled then she fixed her gorgeous long blonde hair, she put an arm around my waist.

"Btw any update with Mr.Velez?"She said and I made an are you serious look.

"No..I should give him a space." I shrugged.

"You mean like the galaxy?"Athena said and I almost choke my saliva. What?

"Pardon?"

She giggled, "You said you're gonna give him a space.. so galaxy."

I shake my head disbelief with her endless jokes. I'm glad I met this girl, she's a happy person more like my happy pill because boys are dumb.

"Yeah whatever."

When we finish class, Athena and I decided to hangout at the skateboard park where kids ride their bicycle and skateboard.

Athena is not a good skateboard girl, she never learn it and that's why we're here because she insist me to teach her how to skate.

"I'm a no professional skater but I can teach you not to fall and hit your butt." I warned her.

She nodded then put her left leg on the skateboard, we get a few catcalls from random teens here but we just ignore them.

"Teach me not to fall and hit my pretty ass." She said as ready as she is. I help her by holding her hand and gesture her to move the skateboard with her leg.

"Omg this is so fun."She smiled.

I chuckled when she almost trip herself even though I'm holding her wrist to help her balance herself.

"Oh my goodness.."

"Just relax and have fun. You won't fall because I'm here." I assured her, keeping my promise.

After a hell of a skateboard session with her, the whole damn hour she was whining and almost fall.

"Jesus, I need an energy drink." She said while wiping her sweat away.

"Convenient store here we go." Thank God there's a near convenient store around this place.

We passed by a few stores and my step stops when I see Christopher stand in front of a store while staring at an object inside the store.

I gulped looking away, my heart can do stuff unexpectedly every time I see him.

"Oooohhh cute guy at twelve o'clock." Athena said and I pull her hand to make her stop.

She look at me with confusion, "He's Christopher Velez." I said.

Her eyes widened, "Damn! He's cute." She said almost shouted then I quickly covered her mouth but it's too late when I glance towards Chris.

He's there looking at me.

He waved at me, his little adorable wave that I would faint anytime when he give me that smile of his.

I approached him awkwardly while tucking the strand of my hair behind my ears.

"Hey what are you looking at just now?" I asked him and he point the boxing gloves in front of us.

It's a black color, it's so black that it look like it's shinning, shimmering splendid indeed.

"These gloves are hella expensive." He shook his head complaining about the price.

I get a better look on the price and I chuckled. It is expensive to him for sure but the price is okay to me.

Athena greet Chris with a yo.

"Chris this is my friend from my college and her name is Athena." I introduced him to her.

He smiled and shake hands with her.

They exchanged smile to each other and for one second, I feel the jealousy creeping inside of me.

They would look good together damn they look like a couple who came out from a model magazine.

"Chris how's your arm? I thought the doctor take it off." I said.

He sighed, "The doctor told me to let it sit there for a few weeks. It's shit."

Athena laughed and Chris immediately smile at her. "You should get someone to sign your cast." Athena said.

He giggled, "Since you're the first person who said it well I think you should sign it first."

I feel like I wanted to run away from this scene right now. My crush is being all friendly with my gorgeous friend.

Athena crossed her arms, "I don't do autographs btw will you excuse me because I need to get myself an energy drink." She said then when she look at me, she gave me a wink and whisper "He's cute don't let him go. Keep fighting." She whispered.

I knew I could trust Athena, she knows how much I love him.

My heart is finally in peace. I am no longer jealous.

Chris smiled at me and touch my arm, "Aren't you going to chase after your friend right there?" He asked.

I shook my head, "She's not a kid Chris.. she'll manage to go in that convenient store."

He giggled, even though he has tiny bit of wrinkles on his eyes when he smiles, he still look handsome as hell.

I couldn't help but to smile at him.

He stops and stare at me. "Val, you're so beautiful you know that right?"

"What?"

He touch my cheek making me jump a little because of his cold touch as he lean in closer to me.

"Chris what are you doing?" I asked him when his face is an inch from mine.

My heart beats so fast and it's like the world stops for awhile.

He's going to kiss me!

I shut my eyes and wait for the attack but nothing happened, when I open my eyes. I see him smiling.

"You're adorable, you thought I'm gonna kiss you? There was something on your cheek." He chuckled.

I can feel my face is red from embarrassment.

What an idiot Valerie.

"Sorry I uhm.."

He shake his head still laughing, "I mean if my other bitch of an arm is not disable right now. I would kiss you.."

I'm so confused with him.

Is he giving me mixed feelings? I can't stand all these awkwardness.

But I decided to play it cool, pretending his words didn't do any effect on me.

"I hope your other arm will get better soon but don't worry you have my prayers." I said, changing the topic.

His eyes softened and he move closer to me to give me a hug with his one arm. A warm friendly hug, I can smell his scent.

I would love to bath in his scent.

When he pulled away, my phone rings and I have no other option but to answer it because it's Athena.

Why is she calling me when she's like a few meters away from us.

"What?" I asked.

"Hey buddy I hate to interrupt your romancing moment with your crush but I need your help. I forgot to bring my wallet.. can you come here so I can borrow twenty dollars from you." She said.

I sighed and laughed a little, she can be clumsy sometimes.

"Sure I will go now." I said and with that I ended the call.

Chris look at me with his head tilted, "You're leaving?"

I nodded, forming a line on my lips "Yeah..so uhmm take care and see you next time." I bid him goodbye.

He smiled, "Adios querido."

I have no idea what it means but I will google it for sure later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.3K 63
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
138 0 17
Celestine Daven a freshmen student was trying to move on from her longtime crush one day her best friend decided that they should go to a party for t...
1.9K 215 48
She was Jennifer He was James In the teenage world full of crushes, drama, fun, and tears, Jen and James thought they've seen it all. Since birth the...
4.2M 81.8K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...