My Holy Trinity [OT4 5sos] ✔️

By high_priest

"Does sex count as exercise?" "Why? Are you looking to exercise more?" "If the answer to my question was yes... More

INTRO
0.1
0.2
0.3
0[t]4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
CHARACTER ASK? (Closed)
CHARACTER ANSWERS
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
CHARACTER ASK??
CHARACTER ANSWERS !!!
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
CHARACTER ASK???
CHARACTER ANSWERS!!!
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
CHARACTER ANSWERS (FINAL)

5.4

1.7K 87 38
By high_priest

Leaving the dinner was probably Ashton's favourite part of the night. Jordan and Leo were wonderful people and amazing company, but all Ashton wanted to do was curl up in bed and cry.

And he couldn't do that until he was home and both Michael and Luke were asleep, and he wasn't quite sure if he could last that long without stressing out.

Luke had still thought of Calum as his daddy and, yeah it may have hurt a little to hear but, Ashton's main concern was that Luke wasn't being honest with them. Maybe Luke wants Calum back but just doesn't want to say so? Maybe Luke didn't want Calum to leave? Maybe Luke doesn't like their new dynamic?

Ashton was stressed to the max and he swore he was going to lose his mind.

"Hey, Ashton?" Jordan gently grabbed Ashton's arm before the man could get into his car where his partners were already waiting.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." Jordan offered a small smile. "I mean it."

"Thanks." Ashton tiredly replied, hoping his smile didn't look too fake. He appreciated the offer.

"Goodnight." Jordan grinned, stepping back and waving the car off.

"Ashton, maybe I should drive." Michael worried, sitting in the front passenger seat and watching the way Ashton's eyes almost seemed to be closing.

"No, it's okay."

"I'm serious, pull over."

"You've had a couple drinks, you can't drive." Ashton insisted.

"I'm still more alert than you are, pull over." Michael pestered, trying not to wake Luke who'd fallen asleep in the backseat.

"No, I'm fine!" Ashton instinctively veered the steering wheel when Michael tried to grab it.

Michael's heart stopped for a solid few seconds as the sound of a loud truck horn roared only centimetres away from them; speeding past as Ashton slammed on the brakes.

"Get out of the car. Now." Michael finally managed to speak, no hands were on the steering wheel as two sets of eyes went wide with terror; the car halfway onto the opposing lane.

Ashton trembled out of his seat, almost falling over as he clambered out the car and Michael quickly came around to him.

He grabbed Ashton's arms, trying to connect their gazes. "You okay? Speak to me."

"I-... yeah..." Ashton gave a weak nod.

"Get in the back." Michael hurried to open the back door, not wanting to sit in the middle of the road for too long. He eased Ashton into the seat as carefully as he could.

"I—I'm-" Ashton barely managed to speak, and Michael felt awful when he saw tears start to fall over the man's cheeks.

He buckled the seat belt up and shut the door, quickly getting into the driver's seat and starting the car again. Backing it onto their proper lane, he returned to driving normally; far more awake and alert than he already was.

"I'm so sorry..." Ashton muttered, Luke's head lulling onto his shoulder as he lifted a hand to cover his mouth; too afraid to wake Luke up.

"It's okay now, Ash. Just breathe, alright? Almost home." Michael tried not to make it obvious he was shaking too.

Nothing was said between them until they were home, and Luke had been carried to bed. Ashton was sitting on the couch, head in his hands as his fingers tangled into his hair and his eyes clenched tightly shut.

Michael came back from tucking Luke into bed and cautiously sat down next to the older male.

"You alright...?"

"I'm going to bed." Ashton abruptly said, getting up.

"Wait, talk to me-"

"I'm tired, Michael. I'm going to bed."

Michael sighed, letting the adamant male leave without arguing further. Hopefully a good night's sleep is exactly what Ashton needed for now.

At least most of the dinner was a success. The life of a sugar baby didn't seem all that different from others, and even if they flaunted their money it still didn't really make it much different from a rich person's life.

He leaned back on the couch, pulling his phone from his pocket. Damn Jordan was rich for someone who didn't work. Leo didn't work either, they both lived off of Jordan's sugar money. What did a sugar baby have to do anyway? Was it the same as on TV?

Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

❤️💎❤️💎

❤️💎❤️💎

Michael huffed, cheeks puffing out as he tried to concentrate on the singular sugar flower decoration in his line of sight.

His eyes flickered upwards towards the kitchen doorway as Luke wandered through in his long blue sleep shirt that barely touched his thighs. It always looked cute on him.

"What's this?" Luke frowned in confusion at the mass of stuff dumped on the table.

"It's a gift to Ashton." Michael explained before moving to the counter and picking up a white bag and holding it out to Luke with a cheesy grin. "I bought you something too! I hope you like it, the lady said it was popular."

Luke pulled a dress out of the bag, gawking at the beautiful sequins that decorated it. "It's gorgeous-"

"There's more." Michael gestured to the bag and Luke peered in again.

He set it down on the counter and pulled out two different jewellery boxes. One had five different rings inside, whilst the other had a beautiful diamond necklace.

"What's all this for?" Luke gawked in amazement, taken aback by it. "Do you need something?"

"No?" Michael frowned. "Why would I—? No. I bought you gifts 'cause I love you."

"So... Not because I've been good?"

"I mean, you've been good and I can get you a gift for that if you want but, uh... No. I just thought you'd like them." Michael scratched the back of his neck. "You don't like them do you?"

Luke gasped. "No, I love them! I just wasn't sure why I got them." He gently tucked them all back into his bag before looking at the table.

A huge two tier cake was the centrepiece, surrounded by white bags of all different sizes filled with gifts.

"That must've cost so much money." Luke said.

"Wasn't mine." Michael blurted.

"What?"

"I said I don't mind." Came Michael's reply. "Ashton needs something to cheer him up. I just really hope this brings a smile to his face..."

"I'm sure it will." Luke agreed, kissing Michael's cheek.

"I'm really hoping." Michael fretted, nervous. "I bought a skirt for him but I dunno if he'll like it."

"He will." Luke beamed. "He'll love it just 'cause you bought it."

"But what if he gets mad? Calum used to buy him gifts all the time—"

"Yeah but only if Ashton sucked his damn dick for it." Luke harshly pointed out. "Either that or if Ashton forgave him for something."

"I guess..."

"He'll love it." Luke insisted. "Especially the cake. Damn it's so pretty."

"I picked it." Michael blushed.

Luke leaned his head on the male's shoulder, hugging him from the side. "I love you."

"I love you too." Michael instantly said, adoring how much he could say it.

"Would you love me if I did something bad?" Luke hesitantly asked.

"I'd always love you no matter what." Michael cautiously said. "But what did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Luke?" Michael gently pulled away and looked at the blond.

"Nothing." Luke repeated with a smile.

Michael didn't quite believe it, but didn't have time to question it further as Ashton came wandering groggily into the kitchen.
He made it as far as getting his hand on the fridge door before he was stepping back and staring at the table.

"What the hell?" He rubbed his eyes as though he were seeing things. "What's this?"

"It's for you!" Michael beamed, heart fluttering purely because dammit he loved his baby.

"...me?" Ashton stared at the mass of gifts. "For what?"

"For your existence." Michael dramatically waved his arms about, grinning like a child. "Because I love you."

"Is this about last night?" Ashton asked, concerned.

"What? No." Michael pouted, childishly crossing his arms over his chest. "Do you not want it?"

"Nonon of course I do!" Ashton fretted, not wanting to make Michael upset. "I'm just surprised, is all."

Luke giggled and Michael let a smile touch his face again. "Look in the bags! I got heaps of stuff for you."

"You really didn't have to." Ashton reached out for the closest and smallest white bag, carefully pulling out the small box inside. It was a chain necklace with a matching bracelet, and big Ashton definitely liked the idea of wearing those.

"I hope you didn't spend too much..." Ashton worriedly said, setting the box back down again.

"Ash~!" Luke whined. "Stop asking questions~!"

He picked up a random bag and held it out to Ashton. "Just accept it." He grinned. "Accept the love!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.6K 34
@michaelclifford started following you @michaelclifford commented on your photo "damn daddy" started 10/14/16 completed 07/27/17
1.7M 50.3K 58
❝daddy just cannot wait until his baby girl turns eighteen.❞ All Rights Reserved © 2015|michaelsnuggets
11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...