The Power Of A Rose

NinaFresita द्वारा

"There's a lot you don't know know about me Babygirl..." The words slipped out through his clenched teeth. Th... अधिक

Authors Note
The beginning
And so it begins...
Angel
Fascinated
Sweet
Twilight
The story of Life
Party Party
Proof
Learning
Teases
Spiraling
First Rose
The transformation
School
Restraint
Would He Hurt Me?
Kisses & Demons
The Sword
Date
Apologizing
Kitty bath
Let's Fight
True Warrior
Did You Try To Save Me
I Need You
Velvet
Poisoned
Taking A Risk
Why Did You Do It?
I'll do it myself
Found Morals And Found Fairies
Back To School
I Only Hurt Myself
Incubus
Space
Christmas
Without Your Belief, What Can You Really Do?
Passive
Dangerous
How Can I Help You?
Revolution
Confession
Soldier
Overworked
Read The Signs
Relax
Gone
Falling Apart
Hell
I found it
A New Beginning
Looking for Jason
Welcome to Hell
Lucifer
The Truth Of Jason
Help me Lose My Mind
WAR
WAR Pt. 2
WAR Pt. 3
Silence
Epilogue
Sequel

New Body

204 8 0
NinaFresita द्वारा

Song for the chapter: Nassi- La vie est belle

"Serenity..."

A soft whisper shook me.

"Serenity?" The voice caressed my cheek.

"hmm?"

"Wake up." The voice said softly.

"I don't want to." I was actually pretty rested, I didn't feel sleepy at all. I just didn't want to move.

Gently opening my eyes, I saw Jason watching me.

I looked around, noticing the position I was laid in. Straight on the bed, arms spread out and legs together...a cross.

Bringing my arms and legs in, I looked around the room to see papers laying everywhere. The bedding and my clothes on the floor.

Lexi is going to kill me.

Bringing my hand up to rub my eyes brought my attention to the necklace tattoo on my left arm! 

What?!

What about... My arm! There was a rose tattoo on my right arm!

Oh my- my mom is going to kill me!

"I have tattoos!" I looked around to see if I had- more! There was a tattoo of chains wrapping both my legs together, decorated by red roses. "What else is different?!" I looked around my body, looking for more modifications, luckily I think it was only the tattoos. "I have tattoos..."

"You don't like them?" Jason had a teasing smile. "Shall I give that message to God?"

"NO!" My eyes widened in fear. "No, no, no!"

"Are you sure? " He smiled, attracting my eyes to his lips.

"Yes!" I hissed at him. "What do they stand for?"

Looking back down at the one on my left forearm, I knew it was the necklace. Speaking of the necklace, I touched around my neck and found no trace of it.

"Is- is this the necklace? Why- why?"  I shook my head not understanding.

"This means no one can ever take this power away from you any more. This is yours, His power is apart of you now."

The necklace was wrapped around my wrist three times going as low as too wrap around my middle finger. The pendent of the heart and vile was on the inside of my forearm, facing me.

I smiled.

"Is this because I lost it?"

"Not particularly." He chuckled.

"The rose?"

"Its so you'll never forget why you do this. This is your sign of life. A reward of saving life. Never forget whenever you see a rose, its a reminder that you helped hundreds."

I smiled.

"I actually truly love them." I do. This is beautiful. The rose looks incredibly real. Like I can just pick it out of my arm. It was full rose, petals healthy and bright. The stem was perfectly straight, with three leaves.

Honestly beautiful.

The ones on my legs were just as beautiful. This is the one my parents will really freak out about.

With my legs together, it looks like a giant chain keeping my legs closed together. Starting from my knee down. Separately, each leg has its own chain, conveniently becoming one when my legs are together. Two roses on each leg.

"What about my legs?"

"To embrace the cross. What He had to go through for humans and what you'll go through for them."

I nodded.

I hope I don't disappoint Him...

"You've been doing just fine, Serenity." Jason praised me. "He knows your the right person for this. He'll support you as much a he can." Jason kissed the top of my head.

"He chose me?" I asked. " Or did it just happen to be me?"

"Either answer still means you were meant to do this." He reassured me.

I wasn't sure how to react...emotionally and physically.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Fine. What time is it?"

"11pm. Still your birthday." He smiled. "Do you have anything specific you wanted?" Taking a deep breath...

"No. Not really." I said dazed. This still doesn't feel real. "How do I know this is all real, and I'm not just some crazy person in a mental hospital? I feel so detached from reality." I pouted to Jason.

"You felt the sadness of a hundred different species, you can't experience that type of emotion from being crazy. You felt evil. You saw it and fought it." He frowned. "You're not crazy, You know yourself that you are not."

"There was a lot of images flashing through my head, what- what was that?" He took a deep breath.

"I'll let you figure that one out by yourself."

"I feel scared, Jason." I began to cry. "I'm scared, worried, anxious... I thought I could keep up but all of sudden everything became a hundred times more serious. Why- why do I feel like I'm going to war? Why do I feel like its going to be a life or death situation? Why do I feel like I'm going to lose someone important?"

"Because that's what you're most scared of, you're fighting pure evil. Its not going to be easy or fun..." His thumb rubbed away my tears.

"Am I good enough to even stand a chance against evil?" I bit my lip.

" You already have Serenity. You've fought it off and won already. I know its scary but you're not alone. You have heaven backing you up alongside the souls ready to fight with you here. You're not the only one fighting."

"Are you fighting with me?" I bit my lip. He blanked at my words, confused by why I asked about him. I have a feeling he isn't used to having friends....

"Absolutely. Right next to you." He smiled.

"Sleep with me." I tugged his hand, wanting to pull him in the bed.

"We can't." 

"Why?" I frowned.

"Alex is on her way back, and I'm sure you don't want to explain this-" he pointed to me. "Right now, Its best to clean up."

"Oh... Ok." I mumbled.

The first thing I did was pick up all the loose paper on the floor.

I think this was our math homework that I never did. Balancing both sides of my life is going to be hard. I quickly snapped a pic of her answers with my cracked phone. I will certainly be using that.

Putting everything back in order, I caught a quick glimpse of myself in the mirror. What?! Doing a double take, I gasped as I got closer to the mirror.

"I have grey eyes!?" I panicked. How am I gonna explain this to my parents? They are seriously going to kill me. "Jason, what is this?!" I pressed my nose into the mirror, looking deep into my iris. Fuckkkk...

He didn't respond, there was only a slight sound of laughter. 

"This isn't funny! My parents are going to yell at me. I don't- I don't even know what to say. I-I-" I was speechless.

What can you say when you suddenly have different colored eyes and new tattoos?!

"What else is different?" I narrowed my eyes at Jason who was cleaning Lexi's bed.

"Just..." he thought.

"Just? Just what?"

"Your hair." He shrugged.

"Hmm?" My hair? I paid closer attention to my hair. "Oh my-"

My hair was down to my butt, before it was to my waist now its inches longer past my butt. I didn't even realize the tips of my hair tickling my thighs. But the killer part is that now my hair is black! Black!

"How exactly am I supposed to explain all of this?" 

He shrugged. Giving me clothes to change into.

"If you hate it, I'll let God know-"

"Stop doing that!" I panicked, low-key feeling worried He might be upset that I'm not grateful. Which I am.

I hurriedly changed into my previous outfit I wore this morning, expect no rips or stains, courtesy of Jason.

Putting everything on, I did feel confident. I felt like I could stop a train. There was no reason to feel insecure, not a single reason.

"Do you have everything?" Jason asked, carrying my bag for me as I finished the pizza. I nodded.

"Is this what angels are like?" I asked while chewing and walking down the street. It was even colder than the morning.

"What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Grey eyes, long beautiful hair, confident, elegant?"

"You're one of a kind, Serenity. You're not supposed to be an Angel, that's not what you are meant to be. You're more powerful human."

As we walked further into the neighborhood, children in costumes came into sight. Only a couple of kids, most teenagers.

"We have many angels. Heaven, earth, nature needed a human."

"There are many humans, that's not what you needed."

"We need a strong, kind, empathetic, open minded, open hearted human who would fight to help restore balance. That human just so happened to be an accident prone, whiny, not so book smart kid named Serenity." I smiled softly while taking another slice of pizza out to eat. "Humans have an experience at life that makes it important to stand and fight for. A human is a special being to live as, you should know that. No other creature can experience life like a human." I chewed my pizza, thinking for a moment.

"I'm well aware but I think many humans themselves are losing hope in each other. There's been so much tragedies happening recently. It feels like the bad is over running the good, resulting in lost faith and hope."

"The darkness is spreading. Not just here, everywhere around the world. Remember one manipulated bad causes a chain reaction of more bad effects."

I nodded.

"Now that you have your abilities properly set, it'll be easier to cleanse and we could cover more ground."

"Ok." I smiled, ready for anything.

"Your parents are in their bedroom. You could walk in now without being seen." Jason smiled.

"Can't you just teleport in?"

"Infront of all these people?" He turned around to point at the few groups of people making their way around.

I groaned, opening the door. I didn't feel like facing my parents and arguing about my appearance so late at night. Luckily, I managed to tip toe in, sneaking upstairs before even making a peep.

I dropped into my bed, and sighed.

"It feels good to be back, wheres my baby?" I looked around for my little kitty cat.

"Right here with me." Jason smiled as he petted Luna.

"Ah!" I heard my moms scream all the way up here.

I jumped quickly running to the door toward their room.

"Serenity, They're watching scary movies. She's okay." Jason quickly comforted me.

Everything is going to worry me now.

I sighed.

In the shower, I looked at my body.

They really are beautiful tattoos. I always liked tattoos but I never thought I'd actually get one. Especially with the amount of pain you have to go through. I smiled, feeling slightly calm looking at the rose. My legs... just as pretty and just as realistic. It truly looks as if there is an actually rose vine wrapping around my calf down to my feet.

I'm not sure what the reason for changing my hair and eyes was...

Hopefully, I'll remember to ask Jason about that.

After the uncomfortable sleep just two hours ago, I decided to sleep in cooler clothes. A bandeau and booty shorts, making me dive quickly into the covers before Jason could see me.

I usually were pretty skimpy clothes around the house when I'm alone or in my room, I've only recently had to change that habit thanks to the 6 foot angel in the room.

"Please sleep with me. I want to sleep nicely before I get grounded for having tattoos."

"Sure, Kitten." .

My cheeks heated at the nickname. Now that I think about it, he called me 'Babygirl' at the field. I couldn't help but smile as I laid on my bed, using Jason's thigh as a pillow. I like when he's sweet like this. 

-

-

A/N- I looove this part! Writing is so much fun lol. I wish I could see this scene in real life, this book in general. I wish I could draw so I could actually put in visuals. Thank you so much for reading! Comment and vote! 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

29.3K 1.4K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
1.4M 97.8K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
60.6K 4.7K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
79.9K 2.2K 25
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...