PDS (Book 2)

By SydneyG_20

They're back! The whole gang, Sydney, Paige, Darrian, the boys. Even Paul and Andy! The girls are undergoing... More

Chapter 1 - Sydney's Birthday
Chapter 2 - Single Showdown
Chapter 3 - Battle of the Bands...
Chapter 4 - Off to the Airport.....again
Chapter 5 - Shopping <33333
Chapter 6 - Oh Hell Naw
Chapter 7 - The Grand Arrival
Chapter 8 - Celebration Dinner
Chapter 10a - Thanksgiving (Paige)
Chapter 10b - Thanksgiving (Darrian)
Chapter 10c - Thanksgiving (Sydney)
Chapter 11 - The Return
Chapter 12 - The Announcement
Chapter 13 - Forgotten.......
Chapter 14 - Filming and Photo Shoot
Chapter 15 - The Finishing Touches
Chapter 16 - To the Homeland....Maybe....
Chapter 17 - Months Later
Chapter 18 - Prepping for Prom
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Prom
Chapter 20 - Graduation
Chapter 21 - Will You....
Chapter 22 - What if?
Chapter 23 - The Concert 2.0
Chapter 24 - Moving Day
Chapter 25 - Goodbye Maine
Chapter 26 - Happy Anniversary
Chapter 27 - Do I Know You?
Chatper 28 - Girls Night!
Chapter 29 - The Talk
Chapter 30 - How Could You?
Chapter 31 - A New Start
Chapter 32 - The Fight
Chapter 33 - The Real Thing
Chapter 34 - Apology in Paris (Part 1)
Chapter 35 - Apology in Paris (Part 2)
Chapter 36 - It's the Rules
Chapter 37 - Kalyn and Zayn's Date
Chapter 38 - The Eventful Evening ;)
Chapter 39 - The Test
Chapter 40 - The News
Chapter 41 - Welcome back to L.A.
Chapter 42 - The Interview.
Chapter 43 - Dinner With Hillary
Chapter 44 - The Results
Chapter 45 - Kalyn's Birthday
Chapter 46 - The Walk...
Chapter 47 - Kiki at Kalyn's
Chapter 48 - Zayn and Kalyn's "Vacation"
Chapter 49 - The Promise
Chapter 50 - The Second Round of News
Chapter 51 - Sassy.....
Chapter 52 - Delivery!
Chapter 53 - Album Number 2
Chapter 54 - The Tour
Chapter 55 - The Tractor
Chatper 56 - The Accident
Chapter 57 - The Awakening
Chapter 58 - Cuddle Sesh
Chapter 59 - The Wedding
Chapter 60 - Slutty Wedding Sex ;)
Chapter 61 - Private Plane
Chapter 62 - The Worst Flight
Chapter 63 - The Long Goodbye
Chapter 64 - Come Back
Chapter 65 - The Break Up in Florence (Part 1)
Chapter 66 - Break Up in Florence (Part 2)
Chapter 67 - The Vacation Proposal
Chapter 68 - Be Here
Chapter 69 - I'm to Perverted and Can't Come Up With a Chapter Name...
Author's Note
Chapter 70 - Date......Night......
Chapter 71 - Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Meeting the Parents for the First Time

82 0 0
By SydneyG_20

(Paige's P.O.V.)

Today, we are going to Doncaster. I'm super mondo nervous. I'm still on edge and it's been 3 hours that I've been awake. We're taking a train to Lou's parents house.

"You ready to go?" Lou asked me. Snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah I think so." I said nervously.

"Babe, don't be nervous. They're gonna love you."

"But this is a big step in the relationship. The whole meeting the parents step." I said. He sighed.

"Listen, I love you, so they'll love you." he said "Now let's go before we miss the train.

We went to the train station, then got on the train. When we arrived at the house, we walked up to the door and I closed my eyes as Lou opened the door.

"Family I'm home!" Lou yelled. There were punding foot steps coming from up stairs and then there were the footsteps from the stairs, then finally 4 heads popped up from around the corner.

"LOUIS!" they yelled and came in and gave him a group hug. I laughed.

"Girls, this, is Paige." he said motioning towards me. I smiled and said hi.

"You're a lot prettier then Louis described." Pheobe said. I laughed.

"Yeah, he really didn't give you enough credit" Lottie said.

"Oh he didn't did he?" I said looking at him. The girls shook their heads

"Oh hush." Lou said. Just then his mom and dad came in.

"So this is the famous Paige." Johanna said

"I guess I am."

"It's nice to meet you."

"You too." I said shaking her hand. I shook his dad's hand and then I went into the living room with the girls while Lou caught up with his mum.

"So, tell us about yourself" Fizzie said. I smiled.

"Well, I'm from America as you probably know." they giggled. "Ummm.....I have 2 awesomely awesome best friends whom you will have to meet sometime. Oh and we're actually recording an album together."

"You're a singer?" Daisy asked. They all went wide eyed.

"yupp, I also play guitar."

"Will you sing something for us?" they all said.

"Alright let me find my guitar."

"It's right here Lou said holding it up." I looked at him as his parents came in and sat down too. oh crap!

"Don't worry I'll sing with you." I sighed a releif sigh, and then went over and sat down next to Lou. I started playing Lucky by Jason Maraz and Colbie Callet

Do you hear me I'm talkin' to you across the water, across the deep blue ocean under the open sky oh my baby I'm trying Lou sang.

Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the seas I keep you with me in my heart you make it easier when life gets hard I sang

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where i have been lucky to be coming home again ooh ooh ooh we both sangWe did the whole song and they all clapped.

"That was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!" Johanna said. I blushed.

"Yeah, Lou, you didn't tell us she was singer!" Lottie said.

"Wow is there anything he did tell you."

"I told them that I love you." he said. I blushed even more. There was a chorus of 'awwww's' as he kissedd my forehead.

We talked for a while. All together it was really fun.

(D's P.O.V.)

I shot out of bed this morning to find Harry standing shirtless at the end of the bed.

"Holy shit I'm meeting your parents today"

"Damn I was hoping my shirtlessness would make you forget."

"I don't think anything could make me forget." I said. "but I like the shirtlessness"

"Paige and Louis already left, the wanted to get an early start I guess."

"Well then."

"How about I make you some breakfast while you go get dressed" he said I got up and got ready, then went out to find this gorgeous breakfast that looked extremely yummy. I searched the table for the one thing I really wanted.

"The bacon's right here love." he said. I ran over and almost tackled him for the plate. "You didn't need to run me over, I would've just given you the plate."

"but this way was more fun." I said smiling. I went and sat at the table and at almost all of the food on the table.

"Ok, it's time to go." Harry said when we were all cleaned up. My eyes went wide.

"Oh god oh god oh god." I said.

"Oh come on you'll be fine. I met your parents with out a hitch."

"That's different, that was you meeting my parents, not me meeting yours"

"Listen, if they don't love you, which will be completely impossible, then it won't matter, because I'll still love you"

"That's not making me feel any better."

"Oh let's just go." he said pulling me out the door.

When we got to his house, he opened the door and we went inside.

"Oh motherrrrrr" he sing songed. Anne came in from the kitchen.

"There's my boy." She said giving Harry a hug. "And you must be Darrian." she said giving me a hug also. "Gemma your brother's home!" seconds later a girl appeared.

"Hello big brother." she said giving him a hug. "Wow you did not do her justice. Look at you! You are gorgeous!" I laughed

"Thanks you are too!" I said.

Gemma took me on a tour of the house while Harry got caught up with his mom.

"And this is Harry's room she said. I walked and looked at his childhood room. It was filled with pictures of him and Gemma and him and his mom and Robin. It was cute seeing how much he cared about his family.

"He really cares about you guys." I said.

"Yeah, he cares about you too. I see it in his eye's when he looks at you. He really does love you." i smiled and sat on the bed

"Right you are Gemma." Harry said coming in the room.

"I'll let you two be then." Gemma said leaving the room. I waited until she was out of ear shot.

"Do they like me?" I said harry laughed.

"No" my eyes went wide.

"Relax they love you" I hit him in the arm "Owww."

"Don't do that!" I said.

"Alright, let's go down stairs. I think my mom made some sort of snack or lunch or something. I don't know." I laughed and we went down stairs.

(Syd's P.O.V.)

"This is not going to end well." I said as we got in the car to go to the airport.

"Oh you'll be fine." Niall said.

"Haha no I don't think I will be. I'm gonna start hyperventalating. It's not going to be pretty." I started going on a rant.

"SYDNEY!" he said grabbing both of my shoulders.

"Sorry, I tend to talk a lot when I'm nervous."

"I noticed. Look. You are meeting my parents, and they are going to love you just as much as I love you."

"Whoa that's a lot of love."

"I know! So you just need to get a grip and hold on to it ok?" I nodded. "alright then let's get on this plane and fly to Ireland." we got on the plane and when we landed, started to get nervous again.

"do I look okay?" I said

"you look beautiful as always"

"oh who am I kidding you're gonna say that no matter what! I'll be right back" I said scurrying to the bathroom. I checked myself in the mirror. My phone started to ring. 

"You look fine will you please come out." 

"In a minute." I checked my hair. Then my outfit. Still on the phone with Niall. 

"Babe, come on." I sighed then checked myself one more time before coming out. 

"Where are you?"

"Baggage claim." 

"Where the fuck is that?" I asked. 

"I'm staring at you right now." I looked around still confused.

"I'm still lost." 

"turn around." I did. "Now walk forward." I started walking forward.

"I still don't see you." 

"That's because I'm on the other end of the airport." 

"You mean you're not actually staring at me." 

"No, I am."

"How?"

"Because you're on the tv screen" 

"Like cable tv or like security cam tv." 

"Security cam." 

"Well then talk me throu-" I started. "Wait a minute if you're at baggage claim, why are you looking at security footage."

"Is there a tv near you?"

"yeah." I looked at it, and there was Niall. I waved, and he waved back. "why are we on the security footage?"

"Not a lot happens in a small town. So whenever I'm in town, it's sort of a big deal." Seconds later I heard screaming. "You're gonna wanna run"

"What why?"

"There's a mob of screaming girls headed in your direction."

"What?" seconds later there was a screaming mob headed right for me. "oh shit!" I said and started running. I ended up at the security desk. 

"Umm....hi, I'm being chased by I mob of screaming girls and I was wondering if you could like help me with that problem." they just started laughing. 

"Umm, yeah sure right after we save the leperchaun from the unicorn." I looked at them. 

"Look, my boyfriend, Niall Horan, is waiting for me on the other end of the airport and I can't get there if there is a mob of screaming girls."

"right, ok, and my wife is queen latifa." I pickked up my phone and dialled niall.

"Niiialll the security gaurds are being mean." 

"Let me talk to them." 

"You guys are in trouble now." I gave the guy the phone. They stopped laughing. When the guy was done with the converstation he gave me my phone back.

"Now, are you going to help me, or am I going to have to file a complaint." I said. 

"Right this way." I smiled, and followed.

"There you are love" Niall said. I went over and hugged him.

"And you didn't believe me." I said to the security gaurds. 

"Sorry for the inconvenience." I stuck my tounge out at them. Then they walked away. 

"Ok, you didn't have to be totally childish." 

"Yes, yes I did."

"Let's go." 

"Wait, I need to make sure I still look good!" I looked up onto the tv and checked to make sure I looked ok.

"Let's gooo" Niall said pulling me out of the airport. 

When we got to his house I started almost hyperventalating. 

"Ok, just breathe. You'll be fine." he opened the door and we went inside. 

"Hey little bro!" Greg said coming over. 

"Hey mate." His mom then came in. "Hey mum." 

"Hey love." they hugged. I just kind of stood there awkwardly. 

"Mum, this is Sydney." 

"Well hello Sydney, it's so nice to meet you!" she said. 

"It's nice to meet you too." 

"Niall has told me so much about you." she said winking. "Although he did not tell me how pretty you are." 

"Aww thank you" 

"Babe, why don't you go in the living room, and I'll be right there." I nodded and went. 

I walked around looking at all of the pictures of him when he was little. 

"I never thought he'd find a girl this soon in life." I jumped "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Greg said

"It's ok. You guys close?"

"You could say that" 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know how siblings are. They love each other, but they fight all the time" I nodded. "But now I always cherrish the moments I get to spend with him." 

"Yeah I know what you mean. Not getting to see him all the time, wishing you could, but knowing why you can't." 

"Yeah." he said. 

"What's going on in here?" Niall said coming in.

"Just looking at these adorable pictures of you when you were a kid."

"Oh god you are not."

"Oh I so am." I said. "You were adorable! What happened?" I said. "I'm just kidding, you're still gorgous" 

"Ha ha very funny." 

"Well I don't know about you, but I thought it was hilarious." I said.

"Definitely." Greg said. I laughed. We all ended up talking until dinner time. It all went pretty well in my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...