KILLER QUEEN// DAVID DOBRIK

By CharmingRae

Count my cards, watch them fall More

Cast & Playlist
Texas to Los Angeles
Oh It's Saturday Night
Let's Just Have Some Fun
"Just Call Me Your Co-Director"
Attractive Human Being
Brunch with the Ladies
Another Friday Night
A Grocery Clerk
Group Chat
Instagram I
Afternoon Surprises
Phone Calls From Home
Peasants
INSTAGRAM II
Happy Juice
You Wish
Stinky Feet
The Video
Coachella
Campbells Soup

Bets with Models

2K 43 1
By CharmingRae

Will was sitting in the backseat of the Tesla after Zane had claim the front as hit. She was singing along with the song coming from the speakers. 

"So are we really partying with models tonight?" Todd asked looking over at her

"Don't you already hang out with models?"

Todd nods, "yeah... I guess so" 

"It's gonna be the same people there..... Cindy literally hangs out with your friends" 

Zane turned around, "now you are one of them"

Will looked at him, "I would like to think that I was one of you before" she said running a hand through her hair. Will looked at the mirror seeing that David was looking at her. She raised an eyebrow at him before sitting back against the seat. 

===========================

Will had changed into a white blouse and jeans before she left after seeing what the other girls were wearing from their social media. The house no mansion they were at was huge. Will could not believe that this was her life. As soon as she stepped in the door, the girls dragged her outside onto the patio and began to get to know her. 

Will had been at the party and was actually enjoying her time with the other girls. She had put some distance between her and David. Will was confused by everything that had happened in that day. She had a drink in her hand and kept taking long sips. Will was not that great in situations like these. Everyone already basically knew each other and they all wanted to know her which was difficult. She was better in smaller groups. Will just wished that she had more alcohol in her system. 

Willow was shaken from her thoughts by Cindy grabbing her arm. She looked up at her new beautiful friend.

"Come on babe let's take a picture" she exclaimed, "wait"

Willow turned to look at Cindy who pulled out her red lipstick from her bag, "now we will match!" she exclaimed.

Will smiles and handed one of the other girls her phone. The two girls posed in front of a cool wall both of them giving a pout on their face.  They took a few photos before all the girls decided they needed a picture. 

The whole feeling of being smashed between some one of the most beautiful girls that she had ever met was crazy. Never in a million years did Will think that she would be here. They all sat on the couch staring at 

Willowrae: my mom is better than your mom

Tagged: Wolfiecindy 

Wolfiecindy: Don't talk to me or my son ever again

User1: oh wow they snapped

User2: can we thank @ david dobrik for this

           Daviddobrik: don't worry I'm thankful this also 

CorinnaKopf: I'm deleting Dillow for this

           Willowrae: thank god. bye bub @ daviddobrik

           user1: bub?!?!?! ahhhhhh

           Daviddobrik: @ user1 don't encourage her

           Willowrae: @ daviddobrik you never complain about it. You love my pet name bubby

Zane: ooo baby

          Willowrae: @ zane oooo honey

Oliviaobrien: Oh hot damn

         Willowrae: @ oliviaobrien can we be friends

        Oliviaobrien: @ willowrae of course bebe

--------------------------------------------------         

Will smiled at the reaction of the photo and stumbled to the bathroom. The atmosphere of the whole party was changing as everyone became more intoxicated. She was finding herself opening up and enjoying it more. Will pushed the door open and stepped inside. She looked at herself in the mirror and wiped away some lipstick. 

She heard the door click and looked to see David, "what is it with you and bathrooms today?" she asked

David shrugs, "it's the only place I find you alone"

Will sat down on the corner of the large tub, "I don't think we should be alone"

David sat down beside her, "why not"

"You are confusing" she told him laying her head on his shoulder.

"I'm confusing you are" he told her. Will sat up from his shoulder but lost her balance falling back into the tub. She let out a little squeal and slid back. Will looked up at David who had his hat on backwards. The two stared at each other before they both began to laugh. Will held onto her stomach laughing.

"Who are you" David shaking his head at her. 

Will sat up and smirked, "evidently someone you like" she said wiggling her eyebrow

David rolled his eyes at her before holding his hand out to her. Will looked at his hand, "I don't want to hold your hand Dobrik" she said stepping out of the tub. Will went to grab her drink but David's hand found her pant belt loop pulling her back. Her back connected to his chest.

"uhm hello?" she asked while looking up at him

"Hey" he said with a stupid smile on his face. 

Will melted seeing it, "the devil that's what you are" she muttered

"what was that babe?" he asked. Willow tensed hearing the pet name before regaining her self control. She turned around and poked him in the chest. 

"babe?" she asked, "I'm not your babe Dobrik" 

"Why not" he asked.

"because I'm your queen" she said cracking up. David shook his head at her and then kissed her forehead. Will did not know what to do before she poked his nose, "this is weird"

"why?"

"because you're David and I'm Will" she told him

"So?"

"Dobrik I've literally had a crush on you since I fell off that stupid bar and you took me for burgers"

"did you really?"

"Now that you mention it..... it could have been a concussion" 

David grinned taking her face with his hands before kissing her. Will kissed him back and then smiled against his lips, "our secret?" she asked

"Of course" he told her.

"Good" she said pulling away and wiping away the red lipstick from David's mouth, "come on lover boy, let's not disappear from this party"

Will grabbed her drink from the counter and chugged it. She peaked out before they both walked out. Will walked outside seeing everyone. 

----------------------------------

Will was sitting away from everyone with Cindy.

"So I have a question"

"Go ahead" Will said pulling her knees to her chest.

"What is up with David and you?" Cindy asked seeing the vlogger kept glancing after recording.

Will laughed and ran a hand through her hair, "nothing. We just get each other plus David likes Liza" she said. Total lie and she knew it wasn't true but she personally did not want to have everyone down her throat about her relationship. She already had their whole group and did not need her new friends to be. 

"really?" she asked

"Yeah. I'm like David's emotional support dog.... okay that sounded terrible but you get the point" Will told her giggling.

"It doesn't seem that way" Cindy said leaning against her, "I'm calling it... you will be dating that boy soon" 

Will laugh, "nah" she said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 4.4K 24
What happens when Madeline moves in with Toddy Smith, Scotty Sire & Jason Nash?? Quality vlog footage. {Reached #1 in Todd Smith fanfiction}
97.4K 1.6K 32
friends include: ..ilya fedorovich.. ..jeff wittek.. ..brandon calvillo.. ..scotty sire.. ..heath hussar.. ..zane hijazi.. ..sam golbach.. ..colby br...
255K 5.7K 36
' 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 '
733K 11.7K 102
yeah it feels so good to be so young and have this fun and be successful