I Wont Lose My Fallen Angel (...

By KatelynTurtle

If there is one person in Andy's life that he has ever cared for more than anything it's his younger cousin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

1.9K 64 6
By KatelynTurtle

ANDY’S POV

            “Heather? Heather please look at me!” Ashley begged, lightly patting her cheek, to wake her up. Her closed eyes fluttered uncontrollably and her breathing was uneven. Ashley held her in his lap and put the back of his hand on her forehead. “She’s burning up. Andy call 911!” He ordered frantically. Too shocked to speak, I nodded and ran for the phone. I instantly dialed 911 and luckily an ambulance came quickly.

Two paramedics lifted Heather’s limp body onto a stretcher and carried it into the ambulance. I leapt in next to her and took her hand in mine. It was burning and sweating, but I wouldn’t let go. Heather what’s happening to you? As Ashley tried to get in, a paramedic stopped him. “Family only.” He told him strictly, grabbing the handle on the large door, as the other paramedic hooked Heather up to an oxygen tank, to steady her breathing.

“Please…” Ashley begged desperately. “I have to be with her.” The paramedic just shook his head and began to close the door. “Andy please!” He called, for my help. I could see the worry in his eyes, as he looked pleadingly at me.

I sighed and looked at the paramedic. “It’s alright.” I said to him. “He’s practically family and she needs him more than anything right now.” Reluctantly, the paramedic agreed and allowed Ashley in. The door closed behind him and we began speeding down the street. You’re going to be alright Heather. We’ll be at the hospital in no time.

“Thank you.” Ashley sighed at me, taking hold of Heather’s free hand. He brought it softly up to his lips and kissed it lovingly. I just nodded to him and returned my gaze to Heather. Beads of sweat were going down her face, which had a pink glow on her cheeks. She’d looked fine, when I went in her room only a few hours ago, yet there she was, unconscious in an ambulance. “Please be okay Heather.” Ashley whispered, squeezing her hand a bit tighter. He really did care for her. How could I have ever doubted him?

I couldn’t get any words out of my mouth the whole ride to the hospital. I knew that if I were to open my mouth, tears would fall, and I had to be strong for Heather. As soon as we got to the hospital, Heather was taken into another room, by a bunch of worried doctors. Unfortunately, no mater how much we tried to persuade them, they wouldn’t allow Ashley or I to see her. They sat us down in the waiting room and told us to wait.

As we sat the second felt like hours and each minute felt like an eternity. The only sounds breaking the excruciating silence were a couple feet walking by and the tick of the clock. I dropped my head in my hands and took a deep breath. “How did this happen?” Ashley mumbled as if lost in thought. Unable to respond, I just closed my teary eyes and shook my head. After about ten minutes, I forced myself out of my seat and took out my phone. “Where are you going?” Ashley asked warily.

I showed him my phone and put my other hand in my pocket. “I have to tell the others where we are. They’d want to be here for Heather.” Ashley gave me an approving nod, allowing me to step outside into the slightly brisk wind. I was only wearing jeans and a motley crue T-shirt, so I instantly began to freeze. It was odd; I’d always been able to stay warm, because of my hair. I took out my lighter and a cigarette, which warmed me up pretty fast. Blowing out some smoke, I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I couldn’t though. There was too much going on and too much panic and worry running around in my head. Everything was too fucked up to be calm.

Putting my lighter away, I grabbed my phone again. Before I clicked the call button I paused. After a moment, I clicked call and took a deep breath. “Hello?” Jake asked, on the other end of the phone.

“H-hi…” I managed to get out.

“Andy what’s wrong?” Jake asked warily, reading my like a book.

I bit my lip and paused. “H-how quickly can you get to the hospital?” I stammered, hearing a slight crack in my voice.

“Andy what happened!?” He asked urgently. “Is Heather okay?”

I knew I had to tell him, but I couldn’t over the phone. “ I don’t know.” I admitted, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. I took a deep breath and continued. “I’ll tell you what happened when you get here. Just hurry. Please.” I rubbed the palm of my hand into my right eye, to keep the tears from falling.

Hearing the fear in my voice Jake agreed without any more questions. As soon as he hung up my tears fell more. I leaned against the building and tried to catch my breath, and after about five minutes I finally did. I had to make a dreadful two more phone calls, which were almost identical to the first one. One was for C.C. and Gretchen and the other was for Jinx and Sammi. Neither of them was any easier to get out. If anything, by Jinx’s call I could only manage to say ‘Heather… hospital… now… hurry’. Putting my phone away and stomping out my cigarette, I went back into the lobby, to find Ashley with his head in his hands.

“Ashley?” I asked cautiously, sitting down next to him. He turned his head to look at me, but he didn’t say anything. His eyes were red and tired, with huge bags under them. Obviously he hadn’t been sleeping too well either.

After about ten minutes of silence, Ashley spoke. “What if this is the last time we see her?” He wondered. “ One of her last memories will be of me supposedly cheating on her.”

I nodded, contemplating the thought. It hadn’t occurred to me yet that, for all I knew, I’d never see Heather again. I would never see her smile again or hear her sing along to the songs I’d wrote. I would never get to watch her grow up and have a family. I would never be the uncle to her kids and if I ever got married, she’d never get to be an aunt. She would have been a great mom… She can’t die. Not now. I raised my tired arm and patted Ashley’s back. “She’s not going to die.” I tried convincing him, but I think I was trying to convince myself more than I was him. Since I got her news I had been trying to cling to that thought. It was all I could do to stay sane.

I heard a group of footsteps, so I looked up to find Jinx, Jake, C.C., Gretchen, and Sammi walking over to me. They all had worried looks on their faces and I think Gretchen had been crying. “Oh my god. Andy are you alright?” She asked, wrapping her arms around me.

I wrapped an arm around her and rubber her back. “Yeah I’m fine.” I said lightly.

She leaned back and looked at me with fear in her green eyes. “What happened? Will Heather be okay?” They all looked at me eagerly, hoping for a yes… unfortunately I couldn’t give them the answer they all wanted.

“I-I don’t know… yet.” I chocked out, crossing my arms.

“Don’t worry sweetie. I’m sure she’ll be just fine.” Sammi tried reassuring me. I gave her a small smile and nodded my head.

Suddenly something caught all of their attention. “What the hell is he doing here?” C.C. spat, glaring at Ashley. He wrapped his arm protectively around Gretchen, as if fending off Ashley. Gretchen too scooted away from Ashley, along with the others.

Without returning their harsh glares, Ashley rose from his seat. “You guys I’m really sorry. But I swear it was a misunderstanding.” he promised.

Unsure of how to feel, Sammi turned to me. “What do you think Andy?” She asked, taking Jinx’s hand.

I looked over at Ashley and how exhausted he looked. He’d worked so hard for Heather and I knew that her loved her. “I think we should trust him.” I said lightly, with a smile on my face. “If he makes Heather happy I’m happy.” It was my way of telling him ‘Don’t worry. I won’t tell them about the shit you did before... I forgive you.’

“Thank you.” He said to me relieved. I could tell that he understood what I was saying and I meant it. His past was his past and his present is his present. What he did when he was young and stupid is his business, and if Heather believes him then why shouldn’t I? Everyone has done something they aren’t proud of in their life, so why dwell on it? He and Heather love each other, and to me… that was all that mattered.

“Thank god!” Gretchen sighed, hugging Ashley and nearly knocking him over. C.C., Sammi, Jake, Jinx, and eventually I soon followed her. The girls had tears running down their faces and the guys were close. In all the havoc, we all needed something good to happen. I think we all needed Ashley to stay, because the thought of our group breaking apart, well, it just wouldn’t be the same.

“Excuse me?” A small woman in a nurse’s uniform got our attention. We all looked at her in fear of what she might say. “ I need to speak to Andrew Biersack please. It’s important.” At that moment, my heart stopped…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.6K 16
Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Christian Coma/Mora, Jake Pitts and Jinxx all get roomed together in the hospital while they recover from various mental...
22.3K 508 27
{[COMPLETED]} {[Unedited]} Caleb Prior has always been popular. Tris Prior, his little sister, is the one hidden in a crowd. She has lung cancer, and...
47.8K 1.8K 24
*Warning* Contains: Self harm, anorexia, depression, suicidal thoughts, abuse, and others. If you are sensitive to any of these, be careful when read...
4.4K 155 22
COMPLETED// Carolyn has struggled with bullying and teasing all her life. If that isnt enough her sister makes it her priority to make Carolyn's life...