Unexpected Love - a student/t...

Von melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Three

60.5K 1K 85
Von melissalynn88

“stop it Matt, oh god stop” I laughed hard as his fingers tickled into me more, his mouth turned into a huge grin as he kept tickling me “tell me I'm the sexiest man alive”

I could hardly breath as his fingers were digging in even more “your the sexiest man alive” I whispered out laughing.

His hands instantly stopped “you have a beautiful laugh” he smiled pushing a strand of hair over my ear, I rolled my eyes “liar I sound like a hyena on dope” I scowled

he laid back onto the bed laughing, full on laughing “who the hell told you that?”

“Nate, I haven't laughed for over two years” I whispered, he sat up frowning obviously not knowing whether to believe me or not “serious?”

“I will tell you the reason but not today, I like that you make me laugh again”

“well I like making you laugh, your beautiful when your smiling” he pressed his lips back to me.

“babe, come check on your cooking” Bree called out interrupting us
“babe?” Matt smirked standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist placing a kiss just underneath my ear
“yeah I'm her girl” I laughed walking towards the door

“maybe she'll have some competition soon” he whispered in my ear making me shiver, oh god does he want me to be his girlfriend soon? Ha yeah right he is way to hot for me.

We made our way into the kitchen, Bree and Jack kept flirting and talking in their own little world. I went over and checked my satay chicken rice and it was cooked perfectly.

We just sat about chatting after we finished eating and cleared the table we just sat around chatting.

I found out that Matt can't cook to save his life and they eat take out most nights, they had been friends for about 14 years, they used to be next door neighbours and their parents are still best friends, I could listen to Matt talk for hours everything he says is interesting and he always makes me laugh. I loved that he got me laughing again.

“so where did you used to live before you moved?” Jack asked us both

“willow vale” I answered quietly, if only he knew that my dads house was the hugest mansion on top of the mountain over looking the who country area.

“country girl, you ride horses and that?”

Bree let out a laugh, I shot her a shut up look, my dads place was more of a luxury home with definitely no sign of horses

“no horse riding” I answered, hell there was more laying out in the sun by the massive infinity pool and dining outside under the stars.

My room was more of a small spa villa than a actual bedroom. No wonder I could live there forever.

Bree started to tell Matt and Jack about our life before we moved, I had stopped paying attention and was just staring at Matt wanting to kiss his soft lips while running my hands through his messy hair again, he must of noticed I was checking him out because I felt his hand on my thigh start to move, rubbing up and down, slowly starting to get higher and more inwards, I tried to keep still so Bree or Jack didn’t notice but I was getting so turned on by his touch, he then slowly rubbed his hand up further between my legs rubbing harder with his finger, I jumped banging my knee against the table Matt just laughed moving his hand away while Bree stared at me raising a brow with a knowing grin.

“umm I'm going to get ready for bed, thanks for coming for tea but I'm just really tired and have a early start tomorrow” I stood up looking at Matt smiling, he stood up and followed me into my room down the hallway.

“now now kids behave and keep the noises down otherwise we will ban you from seeing each other” Jack teased calling out to us.

“yes dad” I called out trying not to run to my room.

Matt pushed me against the wall as soon as the bedroom door lock flicked over, taking my shirt off sucking on my breasts then kissing down my stomach, pulling my leggings down along with my panties, without warning his mouth went between my thighs making me moan loudly, I felt my knees about to give way as I got closer to coming as he licked harder pushing two fingers inside me moving them faster each time, I came throwing my head back banging it into the wall, I grabbed Matt's hair pulling him up to my mouth.

I pulled his jeans off and pushed him to the bed, without saying a word I lowered his boxers, and brought him to my mouth.

“oh god” he moaned raising his hips so I was pushing further down his shaft taking him all in my mouth, while using my tongue and sucking harder while pulling him with my hand, swallowing I fell down next to him and smiled “I love your mouth” he lent in kissing me
“and I yours” kissing him back.

I felt him get hard again and got on top of him, I lowered myself down on him moving back up and down, swivelling my hips to make him moan louder, he grabbed my waist hard flipping us over not breaking contact still kissing me then thrusting harder and deeper until we both climaxed again together.

We laid next to each other all sweaty and panting for air for a few minutes before getting up “want a shower?” I yawned, he bent down grabbing my thighs to lift me up, my legs tightened around his waist as he carried us into the shower turning the water on “I feel like I've taken a bottle of viagra” he laughed as I felt his hardness still

“I cant get enough of you either” I kissed his nose pulling back smiling, he nodded in agreement pushing me back into the wall.

Drying myself I threw on some boxer shorts and a singlet to walk Matt to the front door, Jack must of left already since I couldn’t see the him or Bree anywhere.

“you know your welcome to come for tea every night if it ends like this” I giggled wrapping my arms around him breathing in his scent
“sounds good babe I'll see you tomorrow after work around five?”

“cant wait!” he bent down and kissed me then made his way back to his place, I stood watching him until he turned around and gave me a grin before opening his door. I closed our door smiling like an idiot while leaning against it.

“sounds like you enjoyed dessert” Bree appeared scaring the crap out of me

I held my hand over my heart trying to calm it down after being scared, there is nothing more I hate than being scared. Scared and touched I cant stand. Funnily enough when Matt touched me I felt nothing but safe. If it was anyone else I would of broken their ribs.

looking at her “I really really like him” I flopped down on the couch next to her

“oh my god don’t tell me your actually serious about falling for him?” she asked sitting upright

“I can totally fall in love him, I swear I love him already” I giggled thinking about him again.

Bree started laughing “Jack and I are keeping it casual neither of us want a relationship so we are just going to have fun, when you went into your room we went over to his” she blushed

“oh god we're such sluts” I slapped my forehead groaning.

“well babe I'm going to go to sleep and get ready for college I'll see you bright and early” she gave me a small hug before we walked to our own rooms.

I laid down in bed snuggling up under the covers when my phone vibrated, I reached out to check it *night sexy girl* he knows how to put a smile on my face that's for sure!

I quickly replied before my eyes fully closed on me *nyt hot boy xx*

For the first time in ages I actually fell asleep smiling and happy instead of crying tears into my pillowcase.

~BEEP~BEEP~BEEP~

ugh who ever the hell invented alarms clocks needs a kick in the teeth, 5am and I was half asleep. I slowly dragged myself out of the bed which was so warm and inviting, I seriously didn't want to get up, but I needed to keep up with my morning runs if I was going to stay in shape.

I quickly changed into a pair of shorts, a fitted tank top and some sneakers, Bree was fast asleep still, she was anything but athletic but she still was thinner than I was. Which pissed me off but I kind of enjoyed running anyway.

I was closing the door putting my hair up when I heard that voice “run with me?”

I smiled turning around, Matt was in dark grey trackies, a red jumper and beanie he was super hot of a morning “sure, I don't know where to go anyway”

we ran side by side making small talk, he wasn't a slow runner which was good and the track we ran on was along the pathway right next to the beach, it was definitely a good sight too look at, different from the woods and jungle I was used to back home.

“so you always get up early?” he asked as we slowed into a walk making our way back home

“yeah, it clears my mind and I don't sleep that well anyway so I run”

“Bree doesn't run?”

I scoffed “she's the most laziest person I know, probably sleep all year if she could”

he let out a laugh “she sounds just like Jack, he sits on his ass all day doing nothing”

we continued to walk a little while longer until Matt took my hand, pulling me to a stop “you know how pretty you look of a morning?”

I blushed, I was never good with compliments, normally people only gave them when they wanted to sleep with me “liar, I'm sweaty and gross”

“you may be sweaty but your definitely not gross” he pulled me into him lowering his mouth to mine, giving me a simple soft and sweet kiss.

“you are one of a kind Matt”

“so are you Sadie, your definitely my kind though” he grinned kissing me again.

We both pretty much sprinted back to his place because we were both wanted to get naked and work out in a different way since the kiss turned into a public make out and would of turned into more if we didn't stop.

Jack was snoring when we walked in his place, I had no idea how anyone could sleep when he sounded like a train passing though, Matt's bed was unmade but that didn't matter we were only making it more messy again.

Our mouths were kissing each other hard as he entered me, I moaned over him as he moved fast, fast was definitely good right now.

“keep doing that” I closed my eyes tilting my head back into the soft pillows

“open your eyes babe I want to see you” he spoke softly, I did as he asked looking into his eyes, hell I was totally in love with him and staring into those deep blue eyes didn't help these feelings that shouldn't of happened so fast, hell we weren't even a couple.

His chest fell to mine, his face buried in the crook of my neck gently placing kisses “well I think running just got a whole lot more fun”

“sure did” I spoke my voice was deep and husky, I kissed his cheek which tasted like salt from the sweat we was covered in “I need to go and get organised, I don't want to be late on the first day”

he sat up nodding “yeah same, so I will see you tonight still?”

“sure will” I grinned getting out of bed and dressing quickly before giving him one last kiss and heading back to my place.

I stood in the mirror with a towel wrapped around my head looking over my naked body, I was thin but had curves, I loved my hips and long legs, I definitely looked a lot like my mother, I finished drying my hair straightening it, it was so long coming halfway down my back, I need to cut it off but it took me years to grow it like this and I'm not that silly to cut it all off, I made my way into the wardrobe putting on underwear, a black bra and panties just plain silky, the weather was starting to turn darker and it was spitting slightly so I put on some red skinny jeans, a white loose fitted shirt and a navy long sleeved thin cardigan jacket, I grabbed my ballet flats, because who wears heels to school that’s just silly.

I made my way into the kitchen, I didn’t worry about make up as my skin is already tan and my lashes are dark and long. Bree was standing near the door waiting for me “have a good run?”

I smiled “I ran with Matt and maybe had some sex afterwards”

“holy shit you two can bang a lot, you only just met but I can tell there's a strong attraction for you both” she smiled clapping her hands all excited.

We grabbed our books and headed out to my car, Matt's car wasn't there he must of went to work, come to think of it I had know idea where he worked. The drive to the college took about 25 minutes, I wasn’t very nervous more excited to start classes, We parked the car, and climbed out grabbing our bags,

I checked my phone it was 8:20, I said bye to Bree who had art first while I went to biology.

When I got into class my face lit up “Cole?” my ex boyfriend was at the same freaking school as me, he gave me a grin standing up to hug me as I got closer to him “thought I would surprise you”

“well you definitely surprised me, I'm so glad we have the same class, I missed you over the summer break” yeah it might be weird for us to be good friends still but he's one of my best friends.

Everyone started to walk into the classroom, we were still waiting for the teacher to come in

“where the teacher?” I asked Cole as I pulled out my glasses, geek glasses as he called them, but I would get migraines without them.

The door opened and the teacher finally walked in. My heart literally flew out of my mouth “shit” I whispered staring at Cole wide eyed “what's wrong?” he whispered back to me.

“I've been having sex all weekend with my fucking teacher” I hissed to him just as Matt's eyes locked with me, his expression mirrored mine. Pure shock, he was a teacher and I was the student.

MATT POV

“hey when do you have your first lesson?”

“in a hour, why's that?” I raised a brow at Jack who was on the couch in his boxers, fuck it'd be nice to work from home making thousands each day. Jack was his own boss for a software company, he only had to reply to emails and check out the latest trends and that was his day.

Sure I could be doing the same as he was and making thousands by doing nothing, well working for my dad which I had no intention of doing. Hell I only became a teacher to piss him off knowing he wanted to me take over his job and wear a suit all day kind of doesn't interest me that much, maybe in a year or two.

“how was your run? Work up a hungry sexual appetite when you got back?”

I looked at him holding in the smile across my face, yeah nothing beats morning sex after a run with the hot chick across the road.

“what are you on about?” I asked casual playing dumb. His laugh ripped through the house
“so Sadie didn't cry out 'keep doing that'?” he grinned slapping my back as he walked past.

Yep definitely a good start to the week.

I took off not wanting to be late for class, I needed to get there have the boring staff meetings with all the teachers before the morning begins. Remind me why I'm a teacher again?

I walked into the classroom getting ready for the first lesson of the day, this was my second year here and I pretty much enjoyed it, sure I got hit on a lot but I would never screw a student hell none of them were that special to look at.

Someone caught my eye up the back of the class with their long jet black hair and huge smile, she was talking to some guy when she looked up and directly at me.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

This cant happen, this can't be fucking happening, of all the things to happen she had to be my fucking student.

Shit I only just finished screwing her no more than three hours ago and by the look on her face she's just as horrified as I am.

I could literally kick myself in the dick for not even realising that she was still in school, of course she was, it wasn't like she worked and I seen all the books in her room with pencils.

Shit she's going to really hate me after today's lesson and knowing she likes me more than a friend which I feel the exact same way is just going to be a whole lot worse since I'm about to crush her heart.

But fuck she looks sexy as hell in those glasses.

Great, now my dick is completely hard and all I want to do is bend her over my desk and screw the life out of her. Fuck my life sucks.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

470K 12.5K 43
They say opposites attract, very true in their case. She loved him, he hated her He didn't want to be around her, she wanted to spend eternity with...
49.8K 6.7K 51
It's a story of two friends...❤️ One fall for other but other already have lover.. Is it right or wrong to fall in love with a person who already hav...
149 14 13
Falling in love with your professor.. Looks like filled with forbidden desires for each other. But ending up together....? A love story where nothi...
203 3 9
Will a passionate love between a young student and a teacher last or will they get caught? Will their love be beneficial for both of them or only for...