Will u give me a second chanc...

By anaz1994

so its my raglak ff in sr track peep in to know more abt this ff More

peep in 😍
part -1
part -2
part - 3
part - 4
Part -5
Part -6
part -7
Part -8
Part -9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
promo
part 13
part -14
part -15
part -16
😍😘
part -17 ( frustration begins )
part -18
first success (part-19)
part -20
part -22
promo
part -23
confession
messed up things
Tasting his own medicine
pretty late though alright?
OMG 😱
double 😉
character sketch (new)
part -29
part -30

part -21

3.7K 308 93
By anaz1994

Will u give me a second chance 😍

       Part -21

Recap ( laksh dream about raginii...ragini got her job...dp blaming laksh for the loss ...sanskar shocked to see laksh frustration )

Scene begins in laksh stopped his car infront of lonely area...he got down from his car frustrated...he is looking around whether anyone noticing him or not...once he find out none...he shouts in frustration....

Arhhhhhhh.....he kicked on his car tyre too...wt the hell is wrong with me ?

Its not me right ? He ran his fingers through his hair without understanding his situation...wt is happening to me ?

Today i felt like nothing ....from morning i got an headache which is uncurable one...i knew its all happening cz of my crap mood ...

How could she left without saying anything to me...he is back to track now ?

Why did she left without saying he starts to bite his nails in frustration.....its not fair...

His heart said she left writing letter behind laksh...its not her fault...

Ego said...she showing her attittude

Like this his heart nd mind playing game ...laksh stucked inbetween it.....
Stop it now he shouts closing his ears using his both hands....there is pindrop silent there.... He rolled his eyes ...he gulping water lost in his thoughts...he remind whatever happened today ?

I never thought getting up lately ,missing morning coffee , break fast on time would  cause this much problem in my life...

He hits his palm  on car ....i was hungry so i got angry that's y i shout on them...for this simple reason those stupud punk canceled the project...real jerks 😡😡...idiots

More then my papa scolding me like hell ? How could he understood my situation...his wife providing everything to him according to his wish right ?

But ragini  left me alone he said without realizing ...

Its her mistakes right ?  Leaving  me alone...here he again making blunder without realizing

One old man starts to laugh hearing his self talk...laksh attention turns to him...

Wt ?

Nothing i was just ...he laughed again

Do u really thinking my life is joke grandpa ? He asked to him

See young man...you are in my grandson age ...see life is an experience you should cross all situation... From your words i could
Guess u r in stress because of that girl right ?...whom left you

Laksh realized wt he said...wo wo nothing like that

Do u missing her ? Who is this ragini he asked ?

She is my head pain i am so happy for her exist ...by the way i don't miss her ...not in my dreams too he said angrily...

Old man starts to laugh again...ok i agree then tell me who is she ?

Laksh took deep breath then said in low voice...she was my wife ?

Was ? Did she no more ??

Noooooooo............laksh shouts in shock...this is the first time he is reacting like this for someone... Whatever he done to her ...hate her.....he never ever wanted to hear such an bad news about her... He couldn't accept his question.  That's y he reacted in this way...

So she is alive ?

Ye...yes...he said breathing heavily

Sorry betta...how much u loved your wife i done wrong by asking such question

Noo...i don't love her...but hate her...only hate for her remain in my life

Really ...that is y u couldn't hear any bad words about her ? You are so confusing in this young age ...

See she ....before he starts to narrate his story ...old man showed his palm...

See i don't wanna hear your story to judge her or you...from this small conversation with you i read your mind...i am talking from my life experience betta take it to your heart not in mind...

You are here in this lonely place ...no one is here to hear your voice right ?

Hmm he nodd...

You said ...i was in this state cz she left me...so you know you are suffering for her absence...but when i asked you ...ur answer is you are hating her ...can't u find the difference...you are playing an fool role...you made yourself fool not understanding your feelings...

If she is head ache to u then y r u so frustrated thinking about her exict does it make sense ?

No right ? So just get it in your mind she is someone important to your heart but its unaware of your mind...... In this hurry burry world everyone would like to play mind game then heart words...listen to ur heart .... You could walk on clear path...

But...he about to start...

He stopped him again...now its an puzzle to you ...if once u solved it everything will be clear...don't trust your eyes blindly , don't trust your ears ...sometimes it will show wrong path...

U r confused right ?

Lemme clear you...by saying he draw 6 on road... Its 6 for me...but its 9 for u from your position...

Just because you are ,does not mean i am wrong ...you just haven't seen life from my side...

So think before you act...be patience, don't take everything into you heart immediately without finding the truth...leave your anger behind before acting...you can find the real happiness...

He said moving away smiling...laksh staring his disappearing figure ...

He felt something strange...his heart is light now...no one adviced him like the way this stranger did to him...he sat near the tree thinking about everything...

Another side ragini is shown ...she is smiling happily...hope this happiness will last long with me she said taking deep breath...

When she reached baadi for her luck sharmishta shekhar is not there... Only dhadhi is there ...dhadhi maa she called her happily......

Ladoo she muttered her name

Ragini starts to twirls her around in happy...dhadhi maa i am so happy today i got...job...soon reality striked her...shit y did i said this to dhadi maa now

Wo...nothing dhadhimaa...i am so happy today cz i got call from maasi

Wt ? Did urvashi called u ?

Yes dhadhimaa...you know wt she is sick there...no one is there with her...

Really then y didn't she informed to me ladoo ?ok i will go nd take care of her then ?

Noo ...

Y ?

Wo dhadhi maa i am here right ? I wanna meet her ...morethen i am missing her a lot. ...if i go there i could meet her as well take care of her health also wt say dhadhi maa

Ladoo u must go back to ur in laws right ?

Ragini smiled in fake

Dhadhi maa u know that laksh doing so much with me.  I wanna punish him so i won't go back till he come nd take me back...this time i won't forgive him she spat honestly

Wt did he done this time ladoo ?

Ragini saw that worrying face of her...wo dhadhi maa nothing just an task between us....he said he can manage all without me...i disagree with him so i am here to punish him for somedays...if anyone ask about me just convince them dhadhi maa plz ragini asked innocently

Ok ok...i agree u go to ur maasi place i won't say anything to anyone ...

Tq u dhadhimaa she kissed on her cheek nd ran into her room happily

This girl is crazy ...she commented happily...

Ragini packing her luggages ...hope i will suit for that job...i wanna work hard she said determined...

She took her all belonginess then janaki photo too... The only thing i am missing this moment is you maa ...i really miss you ...if u are here may you embraced me in your warm hug not letting my tears shed down... I miss you...

Don't worry maa your ladoo is so strong ...still i have stamina to fight back with my destiny... Its not an fair play...

One side ragini closing her bag...another side laksh closing his car door...

Both starts to leave in different path....

Will it reach in same end ....

Screen freezed

Let's wait nd see guys...

Target votes 140 +... 🙈 soon updated right ?

Guys from next epi ...story will be in realizing track... Now leave ur cmnts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 4.6K 21
Get inside to know it... 😂
31.9K 1.6K 20
birthday gift. ❤❤ raglak story from Kavya track.
25.5K 1.3K 11
story in sr track, after raglak's engagement breaks for the first time.