Playmate Chronicles : The Lyo...

By keepmysecret23

She was a walking Power Trip More

Cast
The Purchase
Secrets Out
"How are you ?"
The King
The tour
Me + Luscious
The Return
split up
work
Sneak Out
My love
Quick but Necessary
Back to Luscious
Winner Winner , Chicken + Dinner
UPDATE
Winner, Winner Chicken + Dinner part2

Luscious +Angel

607 13 0
By keepmysecret23

sugar's P.o.V.

I woke up at Luscious' in my new room and all I could think about was Hakeem . I wanted everything about him and I pushed it down to be Drae . Luscious was not there when I got here but I expect him to be there at breakfast . I waited it out till the last minute and came downstairs to see him in a suit finishing his meal.

"You look cute" he says to me . I look at my jeans and tank t-shirt and shrug . I sit at the table and begin to fill my plate when Angel walks in with his crew .

"Angel, hi" he says . I look at him and stand and he smiles at me as Luscious takes his hand to shake up.

"I didn't know you would be here " Angel said .

"Drae is actually a friend of the family so she stays with us, got her out here to better things" Luscious says . "We actually won't be long if you two want too..."

"Well Drae if you free " he says and I nod . He smiles and then him and Luscious go into the other room . I sit down to eat when Cookie comes in , screaming my name .

"YARA" she screams .

"In here " I say and she comes in .

" Now baby I know that Hakeem can be a hard time but you have to understand .."she starts .

"Cookie" she stops talking as I say her name . "Hakeem is my first boyfriend and now it's time to get over it "

"Awe baby you don't mean that , you'll always love your first love" she said .

"Well I'm going to try with Angel, as Drae " I said . " Yara is gone when Hakeem picked Tiana, Im pretty sure I will be Drae now "

"Yara" she says . " You know what , you just need time"she takes step back from me. " Angel should be really nice , and I'mma still make sure you're taken care of" she said .

"Thank you Cookie" I said . "Hakeem made his decision and I'm just trying to look out for me" I said . "Because he is not". She nodded . "Well let me go talk to Luscious"

She leaves the room and I feel myself wanting to cry . I missed Hakeem so much . We never really got time together once he left and it was killing me but I sucked it up , and turned to the Butler , Martin .

"Yes miss" he says . The older man steps closer and I wave him closer .

"Today is starting Heavy as a empire employee Martin you know ." I say .I thought of the story Jamal mentioned once of Martin slipping alcohol during the shift and giving some to Jamal and Hakeem. He nodded . "Grab us something , to make it easy"

He nods and walks into the kitchen then comes back with a glass of orange juice . I taste it and it had whiskey . He winked and went back to his post and I downed it .

"Really , Martin" Jamal says behind me as I finish . I jump and he laughs at me as I choke a little on the last of my juice . He sits down and grabs some toast .

"So you and Hakeem broke up" he said .

"Did he tell you?" I asked .

"No" he laughed " he went out last night , you need to go home " .

"He's got Tiana" I said . " And I don't want to be the side chick "

"Tiana is business Sugar, she's the side chick " he laughs . "And you know that , Luscious probably told you first "

"Jamal I'm business" I said . " And I don't belong to Hakeem , I belong to Luscious "

"You don't really feel that way do you?" he asked .

"You want to know why I tell little stories to explain situations Jamal" I asked rhetorically. "Because that's all I know, I can't remember my past. I remember these stories and a box opening to Thirsty. And him saying I belong to Luscious and my name is Yara and Hakeem is my man . So, yes I'm business . The binder I received with information about y'all , the way that I'm Drae at Empire and Yara at home , all apart of my job in this business . So , I'm whatever Role , Luscious needs and he needs Drae , and I need to change my outfit for me to win over Angel " I say .

"Well Sugar , if you ever want to fall out of these roles and be yourself , you can stay with me . Luscious doesn't own you and we all will protect you " he said . "We'll start working on what you're good at so we can find you a real paycheck at Empire besides Luscious' card. ". That resonated with me . Cookie said I was protected but Jamal offered to help me become my own person . That I wanted .

"I like fashion with Ronda, I want to learn to sketch " I said .

"I'll let her know we can start there " he said .

"What y'all talking about " Luscious and Cookie walked into the room .

"Sugar" Jamal started .

"Drae" Luscious interjected .

"Was telling me she liked the fashion stuff so I told her I'd have Rhonda hit her up " he said .

"Oh sounds cool, well come on Jamal we got a meeting and I'll discuss this later,Cookie" he said making eye contact . " Drae do me a favor " I stand and nod. " Angel , is going to some art museum go with him since you about to do fashion and what not " he's about to step out the bathroom , take notes for him I want him to step up his culture for his music . "

"I know nothing about art" I said .

"No this is perfect , it can help your fashion sense " he said . I nodded and then Angel came around the corner .

"So Art Musuem Luscious" he said.

"I actually got a meeting with Cookie and Jamal " Luscious says . "So Drae will be going with you " .

"Well come on Drae " Angel says excited .

"Let me go change my shirt real quick , Jamal , Cookie a word " I say and we start up the steps to my room. Cookie starts to close the door and Luscious comes in too.

" Luscious what the hell" Cookie snaps .

"Put on some shorts and that white button up " he said . " Look interested "

"Luscious are you seriously telling this girl how to dress like she's a Barbie doll " she said .

"No like a playmate " he says and walks out the room. I grab some black shorts and a white button up like he says and change clothes in the bathroom.

" So I'll bring you some art history books and when you get back you can refer to your notes and base your fashions off what you like " Jamal says sounding positive .

"Sounds good" I say stepping out the bathroom in my outfit and Cookie rolls her eyes . "What"

"She's pissed it looks good " he says .

"Yes " she agreed . " But is this what you want "

"Yes " I said. "Angel is nice and good lucking and talented. Why should Hakeem have all the fun".

"Okay" I said . I slid on my shoes and came down the stairs and Angel started smiling immediately . I grabbed my bag and he opened the door for me to walk out . We get into the car and the driver pulls off and Angel stares at me cheesing . His vibe was different then Hakeems and I like it .

"So Drae " he says . I look at him and smile. "Why do the Lyons call you sugar "

"It's a childhood nickname " I said lying so easily . " I would do anything for some sweets "

"So dessert is your thing " he asked . I nodded and he nodded as if computing the information.

"So , how'd you end up here " he said.

"Well, I lived a regular life , graduated, and then got in the first box here when Luscious said I could come " I said .

"So what's your relationship with them " he asked .

"Youre asking a lot of personal questions " I said .

"Well , I'm curious of where you came from " he said . " I'm from here " he said . "Luscious met my father in jail whos a dope MC and music producer and promised when he got out he'd work with me and find me a job . So when Luscious came , I played him my music "

"Are you a producer too , do you like make music " I asked .

"I do " he smirked . "Not to be rude but have you been drinking " I laughed and nodded . "Nervous to chill with me ?"

"Yes of course " I said .

"Is it because you used to mess with Hakeem " he said, catching me off guard .

"Who told you that" I said .

"The first time I saw you , it was in his studio " he said . "And Kelly told me "

"I didn't mess with Hakeem " I said lying again. " It's just a childhood crush "

"Oh" he said .

"Yeah, he's with Tiana anyway" I said .

"That's funny " he snorted .

"Why" I said rolling my eyes . "They've been together before "

"It's funny cause Tiana is fucking Kelly" he said . I looked at him . "He had a music release party last night and Tiana came and spent the night. We did a song together, and he kept all his music . Him and Tiana been kicking it a lil minute "

"What?" I said.

"Yeah funny right " he said . " But I guess it'll make great for TMZ" . We stopped in front of the museum and got out the car and headed in . I was floored by the news and tried not to let it affect me as we walked through the museum . I took notes and looked at pictures but had no real focus . I noted what I liked and noted what Angel like and he tried to keep conversation light but it just made me laugh at how goofy he was acting . We got to food area and he brought me a tiny bottle of wine and him some fancy beer and he smiled .

"This was interesting " he said .

"It was " I agreed . " Jamal is bringing me some art and fashion history books so I can learn to sketch with Ronda and this will be some great stuff to look up" I said .

"So fashion is your thing " he said .

"I think so " I said . "That's what I'm here trying to figure out " I shrugged .

"That's cool " he said . "I like to paint myself "

"You do" I said surprised . "Really"

"Yes paint by number , but it's still painting , it's very relaxing and chill " he shrugged . "Plus I buy them online , I'm not super artistic but those have kept my attention since I was a kid "

"Okay " I said smirking myself . I finished my wine and he grabbed me another as we stayed there talking about the exhibits we liked. Angel was artistic type . He was very expressive and emotional and I loved that. We got in the car and headed back to the Luscious' house . I was copying Angel's list and he leaned forward turned my face towards his and kissed me . He pulled away smirking .

"I just wanted to do that before our date was over " he looked out the window . I looked out mine and we were at the house . I handed him his list and he smiles and nodded and I into the house . I walked past the Luscious' office and he calls out to me.

"Sugar " he says . I come back to the doorway and open the door . He turns to me . "Come sit "

I go and sit in front of his desk in one of the leather chairs as he sips his drink. "Would you like a drink"

"No we work in the morning" I said . He nods and slides the drink my way any way . I take a sip of the dark liquid and it burns my chest . I cough setting the drink down .

"So.. how'd it go" he said .

"He wondered why you called me sugar and he asked if I was talking to Hakeem , he saw us in the studio when I first arrived " I said , letting out the red flags first .

"How'd you cover " he asked .

" I told him it's a nick name and that I like Hakeem as a childhood crush" I said .

"Well done playmate " he said . " Besides that was it good , is he into you ?"

"Yes , oh and Kelly released his music , at his own party " I said .

"I heard , I have people on that now but well done " he said .

"Heard from Hakeem ?" He asked . I shook my head and stood to go. "We're leaving for Empire at 9" he said . I nodded and made my way upstairs for bed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 16
She was just like lightning. Bright, fast and in a blink of an eye, gone.
744K 18.7K 76
"She was not for everyone, but she was for me."
253K 5.5K 28
all he wanted was to take pictures of her and fuck her and go back home to his family. completed
142 15 39
This book is under serious rewriting, read at your own risk* *New Book* The strike of loss mixed with the ache of betray can break a person to the po...