Sunflower ---Post Malone

By november_rain_1

"you're a sunflower"🌻 Arizona a tattoo artist from Ohio recently moved to Los Angeles is working her newer j... More

Cast
Death of Me (Chapter One)
Psycho (Chapter Two)
Rockstar? (Chapter Three)
The best of me (chapter Four)
Dive (Chapter Five)
Girl Like You (Chapter Six)
I like me better ( Chapter Seven)
One Call Away (Chapter Eight)
Sunflower (Chapter Nine)
Perfect (Chapter Ten)
Thinking Out Loud (Chapter Eleven)
She knows (Chapter Thirteen)
From the Dining Table (Chapter Fourteen)
Happier (Chapter Fifteen)
Dangerous Woman (Chapter Sixteen)
Into you (Chapter Seventeen)
Happily (Chapter Eighteen)
End of the Day (Chapter Nineteen)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Chapter twenty)
Sweet Creature (chapter Twenty One)
Only Angel (chapter Twenty Two)
Sucker (Chapter Twenty Three)
Lucky Ones (Chapter Twenty Four)
NFWMB (Chapter Twenty Five)
Mine (Chapter Twenty Six)
Adore you (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Close to me (Chapter Twenty Eight)
7 Rings (chapter Twenty Nine)
Congratulations (Chapter Thirty)
Wow (Chapter Thirty One)
Beautiful (Chapter Thirty Two)
Sweet but Psycho (Chapter Thirty Three)
Better Place (Chapter Thirty Four)
Fake Smile (Chapter Thirty-Five)
God is a Woman (Chapter Thirty Six )
Malibu (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Thank U Next (Chapter Thirty Eight)
A Little Too Much (Chapter Thirty Nine)
Fix You (Chapter Forty)
Flicker (Chapter Forty One)
Mirror (Chapter Forty Two)
Lights Down Low(Chapter forty Three)
Human (Chapter Forty Four)
One Last Time (Chapter Forty Five)
MONOPOLY (chapter Forty Six)
Cry Baby (Chapter Forty Seven)
Queen's Don't (Chapter Forty Eight)
New book
Lonely (chapter forty Nine)
Too Much To Ask (Chapter Fifty)
Invitation?
Sue Me (Chapter Fifty One)
I'm Out (chapter Fifty Two)
Better Now (Chapter Fifty Three)
Ghostin ( Chapter Fifty Four)
She Don't Love You (Chapter Fifty Five)
My Heart Can't Tell You No (Chapter Fifty Six)
Instagram feed
All These Years (Chapter Fifty Seven)
I Hope It Rains (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Another New book
Tell Me You Love Me (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Sequel

Otherside (Chapter Twelve)

1.4K 25 1
By november_rain_1

**Arizona's POV**

I woke up with a pounding headache but in Austin's arms so it made up for the headache. As I lay here the memory of last night floods my brain. I way he touched me, the way he made me feel it was magical. Then I remember him singing that little part from Ed Sheeran's song "Love" I knew I didn't love Austin yet, I liked him a lot sure but love wasn't something I was ready for yet and quite frankly we haven't known each other long for that. He was lightly snoring and I was all in my thoughts when I heard my phone go off and I immediately knew it was Swae. I just left without telling him so I know he was freaking out.

Swae- Arizona please tell me you're safe? I've been up all night worrying about you.

Me- I'm fine Austin came and go me last night thank you for checking up on me

Swae- okay as long as you're safe, let me know how it goes with Austin

I knew he was going to be a good friend I got lucky running into him, well him finding me. I'm really happy that he respected that I had a thing with Austin and just wanted to support me. I was back in my thoughts now what? What do I do with last night? I wanted to keep my space with Austin for a while until I could figure him out, and I think I know just the way.

After about 20 minutes laying there, trying to figure out how I was going to word my speech to Austin. I got up because it hit me that I had to pee. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and oh my god I was a mess. I had makeup smeared down my face which I knew was from the amazing sex last night. I also had sex hair which it was a mess. After using the bathroom, I wiped off all the makeup and threw my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked back into the bedroom and pick Austin's shirt off the floor throwing it over me. I then noticed Austin wasn't in the bed anymore, he must be downstairs. As I walk downstairs, I see him sitting on a stool in the kitchen drinking what looked like orange juice. "good morning baby girl" he greeted me with a kiss, this was going to be had to tell him what I have to say. I sat down in the stool across from him.

"Austin, we need to talk about last night," I said dreading this talk. He nodded "I know, it was a mistake for you wasn't it?" "Oh god no Austin far from a mistake I loved every minute of it, I mean it but I still don't know if I'm ready to just forget you calling me a whore." He interrupted me "I didn't mean that Ari" I knew he probably didn't. "I know it was the alcohol and the heat of the moment, but you could have asked me instead of getting drunk and then accusing me. I'm sure I'll get over It. I just need time."

He nodded with sad eyes. I hated seeing his eyes so sad. "Austin how would you feel if we were just friends for now? Get to know each other better, learn how we are working together before we even think of a relationship." I said happy I got it off my chest, I just hoped he was okay with it. "I would actually like that Ari I think that's a smart idea." I was so happy to hear him being okay with being friends for now. "But I know it's going to be hard for me to get used to," Austin said " I really like kissing you and the sex with you is amazing" he finished his statement.

"Oh I know but we need to stick to this friend thing," I said getting some water out of his refrigerator. "Are you doing anything tonight?" Austin asked as I sat back down. "Nope, I don't go back to work until tomorrow so sitting at home is where I go" I let out a laugh "Well I have a show tonight would you like to come as a friend, of course, you can stay backstage or sit in the VIP pit and watch." "Oh, I would love to Austin sounds fun! Plus, who wouldn't want to see someone like you sing." He let out a huge smile making me smile even bigger.

After I finished my water, I had Austin take me home so I could get some emails done for appointments and get ready for tonight. I walk into my apartment and the first thing I do is take a shower and change out of Austin's clothes. I look around my apartment and walk over to the window looking out into the city that not too long ago I knew no one. Now I was meeting people not famous people too me just people who wanted to be close to me. I remember being so nervous coming here but my mom and my best friend Michelle pushed me to pressure my dreams and here I am.

I hated leaving my mom alone, her there without my dad worried me but she wanted me to do this for me. Let me tell you for the first time since I moved here, I feel like I belong here. I Was meant to meet Austin and Swae. This city is so beautiful. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a knocking on my door. "Michelle what are you doing here?" I said pulling her into a hug. I was o happy to see her, I missed her so much more than I thought I would. "I told you sis I was going to come out here if you didn't text me more often, what you're new LA life is too much for you to text me back?" she asked shoving my shoulder playfully. "Wow this place is awesome Arizona" she said walking into my apartment.

"so, where's this guy you were crying over, what does he look like?" "I think its better if I just show you tonight" I said remembering that I didn't tell her it was Post Malone. "Okay fine but what's up with Swaelee and Post Malone commenting in your shit? Am I missing something?" I knew she would see the comments. "I'll explain everything tonight I promise," I told her putting her suitcase on the couch. I know she really is into Post Malone that's how I heard Psycho. She was going to freak out but I was taking her to a Post concert and that wasn't even the surprise.

"were going to a concert tonight so get ready!" I told her causing her to pull me into my room "Let's get dressed then!" she said opening her suitcase she brought into the room. Michelle was covered in tattoos as well seeming she was also a tattoo artist and a damn good one at that.

After getting read we were in my car on the way to the staple center where I was just a week ago at the same concert but I was even more excited now especially letting Michelle have this experience. We pulled up and walked in "Oh my god this is a Post Malone concert Arizona?!?" Michelle said very excited and doing a happy dance. We walked over to the VIP section "mama you can't walk in this section" A tall man stopped us "My names Arizona Korrs" he looked down at his paper and looked back up and gave me a small smile letting us in. "How in the hell did you do that?!" Michelle asked "I'll explain later," I said standing up to get the beer guys attention to bring us two bud lights.

Finally, the concert started and Austin walked onto the stage and the first thing he did was start searching the crowd and I knew he was looking for me, and as soon as he spotted me his smile grew huge. " I want to start off with my new song Sunflower since my sunflower is here" I knew he was talking to me and he smiled big at me.

"I feel like he keeps looking at you?" Michelle yelled over the music and I just smiled, just wait until we go backstage.

"I been waiting wide awake for the waves to come and take, Take me right to you" he sang while staring into my eyes. I knew that's how he felt about me right at this moment. The show was finally over and I couldn't wait to take Michelle backstage "Let's go ladies" a familiar face showed up after he walked off stage, Austin's bodyguard. Michelle looked at me confused but excited at the same time.

"Hi baby girl," Austin said pulling me into a hug. I guess the nicknames were staying. Michelle looked at me like her eyes were going to pop out of her head. "He called me you baby girl" she whispered to me clearly star struck "Austin this is my best friend from home Michelle" Introduced them. "h- hi post Malone," she said causing me to laugh I was so used to Austin. Austin laughed as well "Arizona you have some explaining to do." She said as Austin lead us to the dressing room.

"the rest of the party will be here later" Austin said sitting down, I Crouched down on the floor pulling out my phone to post a badass picture I got of Austin. "quick bestie smile" Austin said standing up and snapping a picture of me. Michelle was sitting on the couch still in shock. I so wanted him to say girlfriend but I know that's not what we need right now.

liked by ArizonaRain1,Swaelee, Justinbieber and 909,854 others

Postmalone you're a sunflower pretty girl

Username1 who the fuck is this?

Postmalone- username1 She's just a friend

Swaelee look at those tattoos

username2 shes just a friend but he called her pretty? and I think sunflower is about her

Liked by postmalone,michelletheone,mammaA, swaelee and 200,067 others

ArizonaRain1 damn good performer plus this suit is goals

username1 this is the girl in his picture he posted bitch.

username2 wow this is a badass picture thanks for taking it.

postmalone I love this suit

swaelee the man right there

Then the party showed up. This was going to be a lit night.

Author note

Please comment and let me know what you think

i want to get interactive with my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 8.4K 105
Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love
22.8K 534 48
What do you when you have a one night stand with Post malone, but end up with more than you bargained for?
6.4K 359 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
4.2K 142 23
* mature * *profanity * But I think you'll love it ;) * THIS IS A THREE PART SERIES* Part One- Every Time Part Two- Deja Vu Part Three- Rich and...