Best damadji...

By B_K_Maha98

#3 IN FAMILY STORY - 11/05/18 #88 IN SHORT STORY - 13/05/2018 #59 IN SHORT STORY - 04/06/2018 Its totally dif... More

Prologue...
1) New entry...
2) You're the best son ever everyone get.....
3) Let be friends...
4) Now you're the reason for whom i am living...
6. Post marriage rituals...
7. New Entry...
8. Turns of Event
9. Who is abhi???
10. The Real Gem...
11. One week Test...
12. First Day...
13. Papa is My Real Hero...
14. Abhi's Savior Wife Removed her Father's EGO....
15. A new start between Sasur - Damad
16. Pragya's sensitive and caring husband...
17. Small FB of abhigya...
18. Abhi's sasur starts to trust him...
19. Abhi's hardship Vs Pragya's pain...
20. Finally Sasurji accepted his Damadji...
21. Abhigya's Remarriage...
22. Abhigya's treasure hunter play..
23. The Life Before becoming lovers...
24. Taking first step in their relationship...
25. Pragya is in a big problem...
26. Abhigya's breakup...
27. Abhi got back his fuggii...
28. Finally Everything is out...

5. Reunit as friends...

1K 105 13
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes friends...

One beautiful morning,

Like always Ragini awake first and did her morning business...

She leaves to do household chores... After taking the rice flour she went to draw the raangolee in threshold like a routine work but stops when she find already someone did that work...

She don't have to think to know who did this while seeing the beautiful raangolee because after her there is only one person who can draw the raangolee so elegantly that's her daughter pragya...

She remembers the incident how pragya start to draw the raangolee...

Ragini: sweety why you awake so early... Go and sleep maa will wake after sometime...

Says Ragini to her daughter who is just ten years old...

Pragya: no maa... Today I want to draw the raangolee...

Ragini proudly smiles at her daughter and says you're so small sweety... After few years maa will teach you how to draw then you do that daily... Now go and sleep...

Pragya: maa won't you teach me day??? Please maa... She asks pleadingly...

How can she neglect her daughter's only wish she is not like others who request their parents to buy something... Till now she didn't asks anything for herself... But today her daughter asks her something.... With happy smile she start to teach her as how to draw the raangolee...

Pragya with lot of interest start to do that like her maa teach her... The raangolee didn't come like her maa but her maa praised her like she did something so good...

After that day pragya didn't allow her maa to do that...

After two years again her daughter did that makes her to emotional...

She leaves to kitchen where she find another surprise...

For everyone coffee are prepared and placed in the kitchen slap... Ragini turns around to find pragya but she is not there... She about to take that but stops when she remember her whole family can easily identity who prepared this by just a sip...

She don't want to make her husband so angry in morning so she start to prepare new one for everyone...

The whole thing is noticed by two pair of eyes...

Its OK fuggii... Its our first attempt only... Says abhi...

Pragya nods and leaves...

( abhigya awkes early to do this)

Both starts to watering the plants in the garden... Pragya looks sad while remembering her maa is so angry that's why she didn't take that coffee...

Abhi sees this and get an idea... He start to pour the water on her instead of plants which makes pragya to comeback her sense... She is fully drenched and shockingly looks abhi... While abhi smirks at her...

Pragya: suniye you're gone... Saying this she pours water on him...

Both start to play in water... This scene is witnessed by tanu who is sipping her morning coffee in her balcony...

She throws the coffee mug on the floor angrily while you can't happy like this pragya... Wait and watch how I am going to snatch your happiness from you... Saying this she leaves from there...

Abhi: fuggii... Stop...

But pragya didn't stop while saying you only started na... You can't escape from me so easily... Saying this she about to more water but abhi moves from that which makes the whole water to poured on someone...

Pragya gets shock while abhi laughs at her...

Pragya: I am sorry... I didn't intend to... Her words are stopped when the same person poured water on her...

Its not for what you done but for saying sorry to your best buddy... Says Arjun...

Pragya smiles happily and hugs him tightly...

Pragya: you're not angry on me like others... She asks after breaking the hug...

Arjun: to say the truth I am more angry on you than others but at same time I can't be angry on you more than a minute... I am so hurt pragya when you hide it from me... I am your best friend idiot you can share anything with me...

Pragya: I know... And I am so sorry for hiding this... Please forgive me... She says while holding her ears...

Without wasting a second arjun hugs her tightly...

He is hugging your own wife but you're happily looking at them... Says tanu to abhi...

Abhi: I think you don't have any friends that's why you can't understand bond they share... In friendship there is no bound like you can't hug your friend when she got married... More than that I know about my wife... You don't have to worry about me...

Saying this he leaves to pragya and arjun while tanu fumes in anger...

Abhi: I am abhishek... He introduce himself to Arjun...

Arjun: hai.. I am arjun... He shakes his hand with him fellowed by a hug...

Abhi: I am sorry... Actually.... Arjun stops him while saying I know there is something behind this marriage... Because I know how family means for pragya... When the right time comes she will say till then I will wait for it... Now let's forgot it and be friends...

Abhi smiles and hugs him...

In dining hall...

Everyone assembled to start their breakfast even abhigya also there because of dadi's insistence...

Dadi: Neil today we have to go our temple and do the ritual of after marriage...

Neil: but maa its only for the couple who got married with their parents wish alone with following every ritual... He says in bitter tone...

Abhigya gets sad...

Dadi: whatever happen happened so don't bring it again and again... Now do what I say.... Make the arrangements for go to temple... Saying this she leaves followed by Neil...

Everyone leaves...

In study room..

Purab: Arjun we are sorry... We don't know as she will do something like that...

Vin: even we give the false hope to you... We know how you're now...

Arjun: is everything over or you want to say something more...

Purvin looks at her confusingly...

Arjun: its neither yours nor pragya's mistake... Its my fate... We can't do anything before the fate... He gets sad..

Purvin hugs him while saying pragya is unlucky to loose you...

Arjun: no.. Its me who is unlucky here... He breaks the hug while saying both stop this all... Seriously this tears doesn't suits you...

Both laughs and hugs him...

How is it guys??? After a longtime... Sorry for irregular update... Please give your valuable comments and votes...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3.2K 22
A simple Arshi Story
7.1K 815 11
This short story tells how two lovers fight for their love in this society...peep in to know whether FAITH could part them ....
79.2K 3.8K 40
This is an Abhira fanfiction The story starts after their tilak. Finally Abhira Tilak happened... Akshara & Abhimanyu are offically bound in a rishta...
18K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...