Little life (joshler little s...

By OtakuShipper_2384

. More

Caught
Not so little
Slipping
Bottle
Little friends ?
Clarification
A/N thank you
Dirty laundry
Lunch and dirty diapers
Cartoons and cuddles
Morning talks
Breakfast and friends
Little company
Little company
Realisation
A night in
A/N
Presents and breakfast
Coffee?
Coffee
How long!
Date night
Oh no
Not now
Wet
Loud thoughts
Tantrum
Hero
Cuddles and food
Daddy duties
Rise and shine
Sickness and guilt
A/N
Pampering
You deserve it
Try again?
Hey tye?
I cant beleive this is real
Getting ready
Insecure
Ice cream
Surprise
Figuring things out
A/N new book?
On the bus
Accident
The Tweet
I'm Sorry, Help?
Baby
Dinner
Nursery
A/N
Playtime
Spaghetti
crib?
Please read
I have a question
Bath
Important notice

Calm before the storm

1.8K 60 0
By OtakuShipper_2384

The rest of the day josh pampered Tyler, making dinner and tea for the both of them, watching tylers favourite shows, having a bath together and josh washing his hair for him.

Josh knew Tyler would need a calm day and would usually Tyler would create a den in the bed and not be able to move from the bed. However calmly and slowly he worked Tyler out of his bed, making site not to push him but also not wanting him to be sucked into the depths of his mind sitting in bed all day being consumed by his thoughts. Tyler silently appreciated everything that josh was doing for him, he hoped josh knew he appreciated it. He really didn't have the energy to do much today, he needed a break from his head and feeling horrible and josh made him feel like he meant something. Even if he still did feel like a Burden.

It was 11pm before josh decided that it would be a suitable time to let a tired Tyler go to bed. He knew that this was genuine tiredness and not just an attempt to escape and hide from the world. He wouldn't be so stubborn to deprive his boy of sleep.

The pair pads their way to the bedroom and Tyler got it bed instantly however josh made him stand back up to take his jeans off at least. Knowing Tyler would get irritated at the rough material. Josh also removed his joggers, followed by his shirt. Once the pair were ready for bed they both climbed into bed, josh on his back and Tyler having his head in his chest, torso against his side and their legs tangled together. Wanting full contact for security.

The two quickly fell asleep, finding comfort in eachother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 88 18
𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? #𝟭 𝗶𝗻 #𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱...
575 1 134
Angst kids vs fluff kids....
7.6K 141 16
A collection of age regression oneshots, mostly Enid/Wednesday but I will take requests.
1K 52 15
(I didn't wanna wait till I finished watching Drake & Josh to write this, don't come at me for inaccuracies 😭) Drake's been struggling, Josh helps t...