A New Chapter [K.L]

By thosecalumthings

I didn't know how to turn the page, until he came and showed me how [K.L] More

California
Cameras make friends
A week later
Fake relationships
Full pledged
Not every movie has a happy ending
The real me
My name is Lexi Sharp...
Nightmares
Let's not be fake
New friends
The little things
#nexilove
A new NEW chapter
I am your biggest fan...
A youtubers dream come true.... And cupcakes
Trust issues
Water Margartias
friends and pizza
Youtuber Whispers
Home not so sweet home
Longer stays...
"It's October 3rd"
A While Later...
Airport people, are the weirdest people
Panera bread is cool
He hates me, he hates me not
Promise me?
Did it hurt?
In the rain
It doesn't change a thing
A year later...
Nobody likes you
Overreacting
We made a promise
It's Christmas!
"Gay guys kiss girls day"
I'm a better kisser
Unexpected
Unwanted
Why?
Just a toy
Dreams and nightmares
No Matter What
What the future has planned
You Still do that?
Epilogue

Nicknames are cool

275 8 2
By thosecalumthings

-KIAN'S POV-

I woke up to see Lexi asleep with her head on my chest and my arm around her, I could get use to this. I thought to my self as I played with her hair. " Morning Kiki" She says as she slowly removes her self from me " Do you want breakfat?" She asks as she puts her hair in a very messy bun " Sure, go downstairs the others should have food out" I say, and she walks out.

I sigh and check my phone, seeing I have alot of Twitter notifications, I went there first.

"@lexisharp: Had a fun night with the @our2ndlife boys! I just wish they would watch less scary movies and more Mean Girls!"

" @Rickypdillon: OMG I  KNOW RIGHT? @lexisharp Kian ALWAYS wants to watch scary movies ugh."

I laugh at their little convo and keep scrolling until I see a tweet that Andrea tweeted 

Laughing cause you said you could do better, but look at what you have, and what you had"

I knew she was referring to Lexi and I dating, which got me a little annoyed, so I threw some shade back

Laughing cause you said I couldn't do better, but I obvisouly have:) "

I smiled at my come back, and pressed tweet. Now time for some breakfast.

-LEXI'S POV AFTER BREAKFAST-

"LEX COME ON WE ARE LEAVING" Ricky yelled as I quickly grabbed my phone and looked in the mirror one last time. I was wearing one of my croptops from my merch that says " internet" with a heart, and highwaisted jean shorts. My hair was in beach waves, and I had barely any make up on.

I rushed downstairs and got into Ricky's car. " Where are we going again?" I ask as I sit in the back seat next to Trevor, " We are going to the mall, then everyone is  coming over to film" Trevor responds.

The mall was about 25 mintues away, and in that 25 mintues, Trevor and I took selfies, we tweeted, we vlogged, we jammed out, and we yelled at other cars. We were weird

" So Connor" I say pointing my camera to Connor who was in the passanger seat " Do you prefer Connie or Condabon, because I want a nickname for you" I say " Connie" He says laughing.

" I have nicknames for everyone" I say into the Camera " Kian is Kiki, Trevor is Trevy, Ricky is Rickster, Connor is Connie, Sam is Sammiboi, and I call Jc Justin just cause it annoys him" I say laughing

I close my camera just as we park the car " WE HAVE ARRIVED!" Ricky yells as he opens the door. The four of us, being Trevor, Connor, Ricky, and I jumped out the car and headed to Urban Outfitters. I helped the boys find some shirts, but I didn't get anything from there.

As we walked out of Urban Outfitters I spotted a Forever 21. " Can we please go there" I whine pointing to Forever 21. " Ugh but it's so girly" Trevor says, Ricky nods in agreeement. I groan " PLEASEEE?!" I say practically begging, " Fine I'll take you" Connor says grabbing my arm " Only if you buy me ice cream"  I squel and nod in agreement, waving bye too the other boys.

As we walk in I rush towards the bathing suits.  " Don't you already have like one hundread bathing suits?" Connor says leaning against the wall. " maybe" I reply smiling. " Hey so which color should I get, blue or white" I ask turning to Connor. He just stares blankly infront of him " Connieee?" I say looking towards what he is looking at to see a girl.

She looked about my height with wavy black hair that stoppped at her waist, she was wearing a laced pink crop top, with a white undershirt and shorts. " Connie take a picture it will last longer" I giggle, he snaps out of his thoughts and turns to me  his cheeks bright pink, " aw your emabarrsed! I say piching his cheek.

"I'm going to go say hi to her" I say walking off, " LEX PLEASE NO" He says trying to grab my arm, but I had already introduced my self.

" Hi, I love your shirt!" I say " Thanks! I like yours too! " She says smiling " My name is Lexi Sharp, and yours?" I  ask " Nicole Anderson" She replies. " I love your name"  I say as Connor comes up behind me " Lex can we please leave now"  He whispers into my ear " No! You still need to help me choose what color bathing suit!" I say holding them up " The white one, it will make you look tanner, now can we go?" he says tugging at my arm.

" Connor first can I introduce you to someone? This is Nicole Anderson, Nicole this is Connor Franta"  I say, Nicole looks up at him and smiles before totally checking him out. Then she frowns a little. "Are you guys dating?" She asks quietly I laugh and shake my head " Nope, just friends!" I say smiling.

" Well then, i would love to hang out with you some time" She says before handing him a piece of paper and leaving. I look up at Connor whos face is light up like a christmas tree " Your welcome Connie" I say as I pay for my clothes.

- AT THE HOUSE-

(A/N: I would just like to clarfy that in this fanfic Connor never left O2L, and moved into the new house with the other 3 boys)

I sat on my laptop, waiting for the boys to come downstairs and for everyone to show up. A bunch of youtubers are coming over to film, so the boys went upstairs to change while I just scrolled threw Twitter.

" @thatsojack: Can't wait to fim with @our2ndlife,@Jennxpenn , @lexisharp, and more!"

" @connorfranta: note to self, never take @lexisharp into Forever 21, she literlly bought the store!"

I laugh and tweet him back "@lexisharp: @connorfranta  I only bought a bathing suit, 3 shirts, a pair of jeans, and some shoes!"  I press send and keep scrolling until I came across Kian, and Andrea's tweets.

Why is she being so mean to me, isn't she the reason they broke up? I thought to my self, but was inturupted by the boys racing downstairs. " I WIN!" Sam says as he plops down next to me, just then the doorbell rang and everyone came in.

I scanned the group of people, and everyone was here, Jack, Jenn, Lia, Andrew, Anthony, Rebecca, and some other people.

" LET'S GET THIS STARTEDD!" Anthony yells. This was going to be intersting...

--

------

----------

FILLER CHAPTER OMG IM SO SORRY ITS SO BAD!

But lets all welcome Nicole to the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...