Mr and Mrs Khanna |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Continuation of "love that never rest" read first book to find about avneil Completed on 10th January 2024 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Teaser
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 2

3.6K 358 37
By bubbleybunnies

Neil dismissed his class and went home without informing Avni of Riya. Here after class being dismissed Riya and Avni was waiting for Neil to come but he was already left. Students were going home when Avni stopped one of them.

Avni : have you see Neil sir!

Girl : no I haven't but when I passed his cabin i didn't see him. Maybe he went home!

Avni : thank you. You can go!

Girl nods and leaves. Riya looks at him.

Riya : is he angry with you.

Avni doesn't say anything about that but Told her to come.
Both catch bus and went to home.

Avni and Riya reached home and everyone sitting down expect Neil.
Both went to them.

Avni : maa I am going to my room.

Swetha sensed something wrong but didn't ask. She nods. Avni went to her room.

Sewtha : Riya did anything happen to Avni.

Riya : no anutie! She must be tired!

Sewtha nods.

Avni reach in her room and fell on bed and cried her heart out. While crying she slept in same position.
It's was diner time when everyone arrived expect from avni.
Neil didn't ask anyone about avni but stayed silent to know where she is. His question got answered soon as swetha asked about avni.

Swetha : where is Avni?

Riya : anutie she hasn't came out since she went to her room after collage.

Bebe : Tillu go check on her! She hasn't eat anything since she came back!

Neil nods and goes to her room. Neil opened door and saw her sleeping. He went beside her and sat there. He was watching her face and realised she cried as dried tears and her face was pale. His heart pained seeing her like This.

Neil ( mind) what are you hiding from me. Don't you trust me to know your pain. Avni I don't want to ignore you but it's important for you to know what value I have in your life. Don't make late Avni before I lose everything.

He kissed her cheek and made her sleep properly. After covering her with quilt he left the room but not before closing door behind her.

He walked Downstairs. He saw everyone was waiting for him to come.

Neil : mom, she is sleeping!

Swetha : Neil she hasn't eat anything!

Neil : mom I will make eat when she wakes up. You guys continue.

Bebe : come and eat!

Neil : Bebe I will have it with Avni! Right now I don't feel like having it.

Bebe understood and nods. Neil takes in a try food for himself and Avni. He walked inside and kept good try on table and settled himself beside her.

He caress her hair and kissed hair. His eye fell on clock then saw him which was nearly midnight. He decided to wake her up. Ignored his anger which he had because her health was more important than his anger.

Neil : baby wake up!

Avni stir in sleep but didn't opened her eye. Neil smiled seeing her.

Neil ( mind) she is only my baby! I love her very much!

He again called her.

Neil : baby wake up! Have food then sleep!

Neil tried few times. She final slowly opened her eye and met with Neil eye. Not kept looking at each. Neil broke eye lock and made Avni sit.

Neil : have food then sleep!

Avni only could nod! Neil brought food and starts feeding her. Neil was going to feed her another bite when Avni stopped him. He looked at confusingly at her. Avni took bite of roti and dipped in curry and brought to his mouth.

Avni : I know you haven't eat too! Please have it for me!

Without saying anything he too the bite. Both feed each other and finished having their dinner. Neil wiped her tears but didn't ask about as he knew she wouldn't say it. Neil made her lay down.

Neil : sleep!

He was going to go when Avni held his hands. He looks at her.

Avni : will you able to sleep without hugging me!

He didn't say a word. She knew he is angry with her but didn't ask.

Avni : please sleep beside. I know you don't want but I can't sleep without hugging you!

Neil nods and lays beside and takes her in his arm. Neil closed his eyes. While Avni looks at him with tears eye.

Avni ( Mind) he didn't even kiss my forehead or cheek. Neil why you ignoring me that you didn't want sleep with me!

She also closed and soon sleep as she was tried over that she cried.

Neil opened his eyes and looks at her.

Neil ( mind) I know what you are thinking but I want to you to share your problem with me!

He kissed her forehand and closed his eye again and slept.

Next morning Avni woke first but frowned seeing empty bed. She wiped tears Corner of eye and went to fresh up. After fresh up, she went down to see everyone expect from Neil.

She hugged Bebe.

Avni : good morning.

Bebe : good morning. How are you feeling now.

Avni : better.

Avni then wished others good morning too and sat on her chair. Swetha placed breakfast in Avni plate. Avni looks at her plate then at Swetha.

Swetha: Finish it all. I am seeing you skipping your meals.

Avni pleaded her but didn't work.

Sewtha: it won't work. Come eat it.

Avni starts eating while Bebe asked her something.

Bebe: Avni where is Neil.

Before could Avni reply. Swetha spoke.

Swetha : Bebe Neil went to Khanna industrial.

Bebe : but it's not weekend.

Avni knew he is ignoring her. She kept silently and Finished her breakfast.

Avni : ma, I will leave now.

Swetha nods. Riya and Avni left for collage.

In collage.
Avni and Riya entered in class but seeing coward. Both looked each other.

Avni : what's going on.

Students looks at her.
One of the student moved, now Avni and Riya can see the why coward was for. But what they saw made them shock.

Both again looked at each other then back to front.

Avni : why are creating scene here.

But she didn't get answer. Avni went close and sat down.

Avni : Juhi what are you doing.

Juhi turns and hold Avni hands and puts chalk in her hand and then push her to board.

At the same time Neil entered and saw student laughing. Riya was only standing there with shocked face.

Neil took attention of them.

Neil : what's happening here?

Student got scared hearing is voice. All went back to sit and Cleared view for Neil to see what's happening. But seeing what's was there his anger rises up. His eye travelled to avni who was holding her head, then he saw blood was dripping.

Neil without caring about student he moved to her and moved her hand from her head. He touched her wound while she made hiss sound.

Neil : Riya take Avni to nurse.

Riya nods and takes avni with her.

Neil glared at the class.

Neil : will anyone tell what happened here.

Student stood silently. Then Juhi walks forward.

Juhi : sir it's was Avni.

Neil: what Avni?? I want who drew this. This place to learn not draw sketch of couple.

It's was couple drew.juhi smirked to herself.

Juhi : sir I think Avni drew it because she has Chalk in her hand.

Neil : I agree she did all this. But how did she hurt herself.

Juhi :sir I was stopping her. In This accidentally she got hurt.

Neil had enough of lies and shouted at Juhi.

Neil : do you think I fool to understand all These nonsense of  your. Come and meet me in my cabin after 20 minutes.

Saying this he left. Juhi got scared hearing his voice but she had planned. She took her phone and texted someone.

Neil was waiting in his cabin when there was knock on door. Neil faced himself backwards and stared outside of window.

Neil :come in.

Juhi slowly walked in and stood back of Neil. Neil knew she is here.

Neil : will you tell the truth.

Juhi : sir I told the truth. It's was Avni who did all these.

Neil kept himself control. Juhi was still smiling.

Juhi : sir you know Avni. She threatened me.

Neil quietly listening what Juhi was saying.

Neil : what did she say to you?

Juhi started fake crying.

Juhi : she said she will kick me out of this collage.

This Neil turns himself and saw her crying but it didn't affected him.

Neil : why would she do this?

Juhi : because she hates!

Neil : why she hates you!

She stayed quiet.

Neil : why? Answer me!

Juhi : sir... she.. hates.. me.. because...

Neil : stop stammering and tell me clearly. Why the heck she hates you?

Juhi : because....

Neil had enough of her because and shouted at her.

Neil : because of what? Damm it. Can't you give reason why she hates you. Miss Juhi if you really I think I am
Fool then let me break your bubble I am not. I know everything and everyone action. And what you think? I will believe you. For god sake i only believe what i see. I am sorry to say but the sketch was made by you. Right miss?

Juhi looks at Neil shockingly.

Juhi :sir... what... you... saying...

Neil : just shut up. I don't want crate scene here. For god sake now speak the truth. Why you blaming Avni for this. What she has done to you?

Juhi : sir you supporting her without knowing the truth.

Neil : don't cross your limits. I have asked you, why you doing all this. What will you get?

Juhi : sir, I haven't done anything. It's Avni who blaming me. Trust me sir she did all this.

Neil : trust you. Don't joke with me. If you don't speak truth then Tomorrow morning no need to come to collage.

Juhi : I am sorry sir! Please don't do this. What will I say to my parent.

Neil : you think I care. You should have thought about this before playing your games on others. Now get out before I do something. You suspend from week. If you want to come back then you should know what I Expect from
You. Now you can leave.

Juhi angrily stomped her foot and went. While Neil sat back on his chair. He rubbed his head.

Neil( mind) why is this difficult. Why this Juhi is behind Avni? What connection they may have? So many questions! My head going to burst anytime. I need peace but I won't get if I don't see her. I can't even go to nurse or they will doubt. What should I do. I Just hope it not too deep cut. I can't this happen in my college especially With my Avni. I have to do something soon as possible.

Neil Leans back on his chair and closed his eye. While in the nurse room. Nurse was applying medicine on Avni head. Avni held Riya head as it's pained her head when medicine touched. Avni closed her eye not bearing the pain. Nurse gave last touch and looks at Avni.

Nurse : it's done.

Avni opened her eye.

Avni : thank you!

Nurse : how did you get hurt?

Avni : I just fell down!

Saying this she left the room followed by Riya. Nurse picked her phone and dialled number.

Nurse : hello, sir I have done it.

Caller : thank you so much!

Nurse : Neil sir you said someone hit her but she said she fell down.

Neil : you do your work and leave all this to me.

Nurse : you going to be rude with me.

Neil: i am sorry. It's just..

Nurse : you worried for her. She is fine. It's minor cut.

Neil : thank you miss doctor.

Nurse : thank you won't do anything I want meet you.

Neil : I can't meet you now. Listen come home today.

Nurse: ok I will be there. Bye Neil Bhai.

Neil : you don't call me that.

Nurse : why?

Neil : don't forget you work in my collage and Know should know about you being my sister.

Nurse : okay boss!

Neil cuts call and rested his head on his desk. He looked up when door opened. He saw his father entering.

Praksh : Neil what happened? I got worried when I got call......

Neil : god why she can't keep something to herself. Dad no need to worry. Everything it's in control.

Praksh : but what happened?

Neil narrated him today incident but didn't tell him the full truth.

Praksh : how can she do this.

Neil : dad I know how to handle her. Don't worry about avni, nothing will happen to her.

Praksh: I know...

He was going to say more when there was knock. Neil allowed the person to come. Both men looked at door and saw Avni coming and her head cut which had plaster.

Praksh walked up Avni and pulled her in hug. Avni controlled her tears.
They broke hug. Praksh creased her hair.

Praksh : doesn't hurt!

Avni nods no. Praksh thought to leave them alone.

Praksh : Neil I meet you both at home.

Neil nods. Praksh leaves. Avni was standing where she hugged Praksh. Neil saw her head and looked back as he got see pain on her. He walked to her. He took her to his secret passage of his cabin. When they reached he made her sit on bed.

In Neil cabin has small room as sometimes Neil stay in collage. Neil lift her chin up and made her look up to his eye. Tears already brimmed in Avni eye seeing the pain his eye. Neil wiped her tears and plants a kiss on her both eye. He then kissed her head where she got hurt.

Neil : does still hurt!

Avni nods no. Neil knew she won't speak. He pulled her in hug and rubbed her back. Avni just stayed in hug. Even Neil didn't pulled from hug because he knows whenever Avni is worried or what other situation is she would love to stay near him. She loves hugging him. Both find their peace in each other arm. Both Stayed in hug when Neil spoke.

Neil : wanna go home!

Avni : home!

Neil broke hug and kissed her forehead.

Neil : you go and wait outside. I will be there.

Avni nods and leaves. Neil comes out from passage place and locks it. He picked his stuff and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 624 28
Read each episode to know this exciting story.
14.3K 1.3K 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“...
32.8K 2.7K 11
Avneil short story โค๏ธ COMPLETED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2019
167K 12.5K 37
A Perfect Family of Neil and Avni. Love Family Happiness