Addicted | Yoonmin✔

By prespoverty

"I could easily get addicted to you, Park Jimin." - In which Yoongi, a recovering drug addict, finds solace i... More

|warning|
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fourteen . two|
|fifteen|
|Fifteen . two|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|nineteen . two|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty two . two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty four. two|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|thirty nine . two|
| character q&a |
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty two . two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
|welp i was tagged|
|epilogue|
|future works and fun facts|
|extra : marriage texts|
|extra: lovesick|
|extra: first love|

|forty six|

277 18 3
By prespoverty

I'll keep on fighting for you.

“Jimin...” Was the first thing Yoongi said when he woke up.

His voice was raspy, and so dry. His lips were cracked, and he could barely breathe. He remembers waking up to a blinding light, and the sound of a machine beeping, and to whistling.

His heartrate monitor started going nuts, and the next thing he knew, Seokjin was poking his head out of the private bathroom attached to the room (the man didn't even bother to close the door since he thought that Yoongi wouldn't wake up the day he decides to, well, not close the bathroom door). “Oh man holy shit!” Jin exclaimed, quickly finishing up and washing his hands before rushing out of the room. “Nurse? Doctor? Somebody, he's waking up!” Jin exclaimed, running back in to Yoongi. “Yoongi!” Jin had trouble fighting back tears. Yoongi saw Jin and smiled gently, everything feeling weird.

“H-hyung? What...What's going on? Where's Jimin? Is he...Is he in America?” He started hyperventilating just as the nurses rushed in to help. Jin stood back a bit.

“No! No, he stayed for you! I'll call him right now!” Jin said as the nurses pushed him out, a brighter than the sun smile on his handsome face. He immediately dialled Jimin (technically Yoongi, since Jimin had taken Yoongi's phone as his own because it gave him some kind of comfort). Jin never calls Jimin; they've agreed that he'd rather face-time Jimin if they needed to talk, because if he only called Jimin, then Jimin knew it was something to do with Yoongi and he needed to answer immediately.

As expected, Jimin answered within the first three rings. “Hyung, what's up? Got new test results back?” Jimin was out of breath. He was probably busy with practical work, learning some or other new dance he'd want to show Jin and break something in the process.

“Jimin, you need to get here. Right now.” Jin laughed that windshield-wiper-laugh. “He... He asked for you.”

The line was quiet for ten seconds as Jimin processed the information. “He...he woke up?”

“Yes.”

“I'm on my way.”

It took Jimin half an hour to get to the hospital. The longest half an hour of his life. He looked like shit. His hair was dyed a dark blue colour, but his bleached roots were still showing because he had to dye it himself. He was sweaty and wearing his dance clothes. He didn't even have time to put on something else. He had a pimple on his chin. He had bags under his eyes.

Just before Jin had called, another guy had been busy flirting with Jimin. No matter how many times Jimin shot the guy down, he just wouldn't stop. Jimin had given him every excuse before: “I'm interested in someone else.” “I have a boyfriend back in Busan.” “I'm engaged.” until Jimin finally told the truth. “My boyfriend is in a coma,” and just that morning, the guy replied with “And what if he doesn't wake up?”

Jimin hadn't known how to answer. Everything was riding on Yoongi waking up. Jimin knew that if the worst happened, Yoongi would have wanted Jimin to move on. The thing is, Jimin didn't know if he would ever be ready to move on. He celebrated both his and Yoongi's birthday in that hospital room. He brought Yoongi roses for Valentines day. His Christmas gift was in his closet. Jimin enjoyed a meal of chicken nuggets and fries with sparkling grape juice in that hospital room when their one year anniversary rolled around. Jimin's coping mechanism was Yoongi. A few times, he had almost lost Yoongi, and he had been so scared, but he knew in his heart that Yoongi would wake up.

Jimin was on the train when he saw that Jin informed everyone on the group chat that Yoongi had woken up. They all said that they were on their way immediately, but Jin insisted that it was Jimin's time with Yoongi first and the rest would have to come by the next day.

Jimin ran into the hospital for the second time in his life. He knew the path by heart. He knew the people. Some of them were smiling so widely when they saw Jimin run past, because they know Jimin and Yoongi's story. Jimin regularly told it to the kids in the paediatric unit when he sang to them or spend time with them, or just to the people in the cafeteria when he was grabbing lunch.

Jin was just leaving as Jimin ran into the right corridor. Jin stopped Jimin by holding his shoulders. “Jesus Christ, child! Take a breath! You can't let your boyfriend see you like this.” Jimin took a pocket cologne bottle out of his coat and spritzed Jimin a few times. “He's very weak and confused. He keeps asking for you. Make sure he doesn't cry, he's a bit dehydrated.” Jin wiped his own tears away. “A-and just tell him how much you love him, okay?” Jimin said nothing as he hugged Jin tighter than he ever had before. Jin hugged back, neatening Jimin's hair before letting go. He gave Jimin a thumbs-up before walking off, already on the phone with Namjoon. “Namjoon baby, hey, get our wedding book out. My best man woke up. No, he's MY best man! Well, then we must have a duel! TO THE DEATH!”

Jimin walked into the room, quietly, his heart fluttering. He wasn't sure what to expect. Will he cry? Will he smile? Will he recognise Jimin?

Jimin was looking at his feet as he walked in, unsure what to expect. However, when he heard Yoongi's voice again, he melted.

“Little one...”

Jimin looked up to see Yoongi holding his arms wide open, a stupid ass smile on his face. He looked paler than ever, with a network of blue veins visible in his arms. His cheeks were hollow, and the bags under his eyes were blue.

And he looked so beautiful.

“Hyung...” Jimin teared up as he ran to Yoongi's bed, climbing in next to him and hugging him as gently as he could. He was so scared to hurt Yoongi, so fucking scared to lose him again...

“Jiminie, I thought you'd remember that I like it rough.”

Jimin laughed through his tears at that, and hugged Yoongi tightly. Yoongi held him even tighter, laughing. They let go of each other and Jimin ran his hands all over Yoongi's face and chest and shoulders, smiling widely. Yoongi did the same, touching Jimin's hair, his lips, his eyes, everything Yoongi loved about him. “God damn it, you're so beautiful, Jimin. But who the fuck said it's okay for you to lose so much weight? I mean, you're still beautiful, but now you'd want to top even more. Your hands even went through puberty!”

Jimin laughed, and kissed Yoongi. Yoongi sighed into the kiss, putting both hands on Jimin's cheeks, his chapped lips finding nourishment between Jimin's smooth lips. They kissed for what seemed like forever, Jimin so deprived of having his boyfriend's lips against his that he felt like an addict using again for the first time in years. They would kiss, then stop a bit and just look at each other and touch each other, then kiss again. They lost track of time between kisses.

A while later, Jimin had successfully climbed in next to Yoongi and laid his head gently on his shoulder, arm draped over Yoongi's middle. “The blue suits you,” Yoongi whispered, kissing Jimin's hair.

“Thank you...it made me think of you,” he giggled.

“You...you never went to America-”

“Yoongi, you have no right to feel guilty. You would have done the same for me. I wouldn't have survived over there. Everything that happened...It's okay now. It happened, and we're over it, and we're okay.” Jimin took his necklace off, and Yoongi gasped. It was his old One Month Clean chip Namjoon had given him way back when. Jimin turned it around, and saw that their names were engraved as well.

“Jimin...” Yoongi felt his eyes tear up and buried his face in Jimin's neck, wrapping both arms around him and holding him even closer.

“You're more than one year clean...and we've been together for more than one year.” Jimin whispered, petting Yoongi's hair. “I have so many presents waiting for you back home...” Jimin giggled gently. “Just wait till you see the little video I made you for our anniversary.”

Yoongi leaned back a bit, twirling Jimin's hair around his finger, a sly smirk on his lips. “Is that so? Well, neither of us have had sex for a year, so I think a little celebration will be in order when we get home.” Jimin giggled, hiding his face behind a blanket, feeling like a giddy teenager again. “Or well, I hope you haven't been having sex. I-I mean, I'd understand-”

Jimin pressed the blanket to Yoongi's mouth, giggling. “Shut uppp. No, I haven't been having sex with other people. My right hand had to keep me company instead.” Yoongi laughed huskily at this.

“My mochi has become a pervert?” Yoongi pressed a kiss to Jimin's cheek. “Ah, your mochi cheeks are gone...” He blew a raspberry against Jimin's cheek, and he giggled loudly and gently pressed Yoongi's face away. “Still my mochi, forever my mochi.”

Jimin huffed. “I got lonely, okay? I... have been remaining faithful.” Jimin twirled his promise ring around his finger. “Even told people we were engaged,” he chuckled to himself.

“Doesn't sound like the stupidest idea, but in the future.”

“Yeah...yeah, in the future. Because you love me, and I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 223 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
61.4K 2.4K 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
18.5K 1.2K 7
Sprung out Jimin runs into Jungkook, a man he once loved unrequitedly and a man he still hopelessly loves. Jungkook insists on helping him get clean...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...