To be a Stark {Peter Parker X...

By marvelstan14000605

Odette Stark, daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark. After getting her powers f... More

Prologue
- PART 1: Cast-
1. Never mess with a Stark
2. Home Sweet Home
3. Did he just quote Pinocchio?
4. No not mad, just dissapointed
5. Because, you weren't prepared
6. Dad vibes
7. You want me to stop a moving train?!
8. Mom
9. Vision
- O's PLAYLISTS -
10. Sokovia
11. Aftermath
- PART 1.5: Cast -
12. Roadtrip
13. Rome
- PART 2: Cast -
update
14. Lagos
15. Sokovia Accords
16. Disagreement
17. London
18. Kittycat
19. 'Office'
20. Diving
21. Low profile car
23. We're basically sisters now.
24. Spider-Man
25. Orange slices
26. Criminals
27. House arrest
28. Goodbyes and ankle bands
29. Stank
30. Odin
- PART 3: Cast -
31. Lego Death Star
32. Harry Potter and pancakes
33. F, marry, kill
34. Party
35. Check ups and Trackings
36. DC and Masterchef
37. Smithsonian and rescues
39. Fight
40. Ferry
41. Letter
42. Then what's the problem?
43. Dear dad
Camera roll
Update
44. Mac'n cheese
45. Birthday
46. Christmas
47. New Year
48. You're a wanted criminal
49. Visitor
- PART 4: Cast -
50. Norway
51. Sakaar
52. Terra
53. Thanos
54. Sparkles
55. Champion
56. Hulk
57. Revengers
58. Don't touch anything
59. Asgard
60. Loki ex machina
61. Earth it is
62. Turns the legs to jelly
- PART 5: Cast -
Little crash course
63. Flashlight vanilla Light
64. Calamares
65. Aliens
66. Just don't freak out.
67. How's Gamora
68. Footloose
69. Just two nerds
70. Magic with a kick
71. Chaos
72. Maybe
- Update -
- Update: Endgame-
- PART 5: Cast -
73. Paper Football
74. Stranded
75. Home
76. I like this one
77. The garden
78. M
79. Time Heist
80. New Asgard
81. May
82. Hot Tub Time Machine
83. Brainstorming sessions
84. New York City 2012
85. The Potts
86. Unfair
87. It's like...uh...I was made for this.
88. Catch!
89. Avengers... Assemble!
90. She's got help
91. Make him proud
92. I love you 3000
93. Pym, Harley and Shuri
94. I'm from the future
Update
Update
95. The Blip
96. Natasha Romanoff
Cover update
New Cover
- PART 6: Cast -
97. Dejavu
98. Ghosting
99. Thank god for Europe
100. Allergy
101. Venice
102. Boh
103. Waterdemon
104. Elementals
105. Upgrade
106. picture
107. Prague
108. Rooftop
109. The Raven
110. Cat's out of the bag
111. Illusions
sorry and not sorry?

38. Stargazing

3.5K 96 6
By marvelstan14000605

" What the hell happened?" I asked Peter on the way back. He, Ned and I were sitting in the back of the bus. 

" I was locked in some kind of warehouse." he whispered back. 

" Let's just make sure my dad doesn't find out about this." I told him, he nodded. Ned was still questioning him about how the 'glowy thing' had exploded.

Back home everything was going it's usual way. We went for the check-up, Rhodey was training, dad was working and Vision was... I actually had no idea what he did besides trying to cook. 

I talked about how cool the hotel was and how we had won. 

" What about the Smithsonian?" dad asked. 

I looked up " What about it?" I asked, wondering if he meant Fury's little visit. 

" Did you like it?" he asked casually. 

" Oh yeah," I smiled " Grandpa's part was very interesting." I had learned a lot about him that I didn't know before. About where he lived and how he was a pilot. 

Vision had made some pizza that was actually quite good, he was improving. After that we all went our own ways. For the rest of the night I reread my History report and watched tv.

The next day of school was filled with Spider-Man and Flashlight news. Peter had apparently gotten detention. The day went by pretty fast, nothing special happened. That afternoon when I had just finished my homework the doorbell of the facility rang. Which was curious, almost no one used it. 

I opened the door " Peter?" I asked confused to why he was at the compound. " What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

" I invited him." dad said walking up to him and welcoming him inside. 

" Why?" I asked him a bit suspicious, he didn't just casually invite people, he never did. 

" Just catching up with the newbie. Hey how was DC Peter?" 

" Great." he lied. 

Dad went on to make a coffee " Really? I heard an explosion went off in an elevator you two and your friends were in." he said. "

We weren't in it." Peter told him. 

Dad took a sip of coffee " I know." How did he know?  

" I'm sorry, we were just trying to help. If we didn't some of our friends would be dead. Please don't be mad Mr Stark." Peter pleaded. 

" I'm not mad. You did a good job, both of you." dad smiled at us. Had I heard that right? Did dad actually say that? It had been some time since he had said that to me. 

" Vision made quesadillas, want to stay over for dinner?" dad asked him.

Which made Peter's smile even wider " Of course."

After dinner Peter and I were sitting on the roof, watching the sun set. " Soo, what are we gonna do about those bad guys?" I asked him taking a sip from the homemade ice tea Vision had made. 

" One of those guys from the night of the party, Aaron Davis, he lives in Queens. I'm interrogating him soon." he said drinking from his ice tea as well. It was silent for a moment " Do you miss them?" he suddenly asked. 

I nodded " Every day. I just wished that Steve had left me a letter like he did for dad. He didn't even let me read it." 

" As long as they don't find them they're good right?" he asked. 

I nodded again " Yeah."

 After talking about school for some time the sun had sat. Peter got up and said " I really have to go now. I told May I'd be home by 8." 

" See you tomorrow." I said. 

" See you tomorrow." he answered and swinged down the building.

It had been a while since I had layed on the roof. I had been so distracted with school and those criminals that I hadn't thought about what happened much. Sure, I missed them, but I was also glad that they hadn't been found yet. All I wanted was a letter, telling me they were fine and a phone number so I could call them. I missed their voices, their jokes, their friendship, home wasn't the same without them there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.2K 26
" Did you know?" " I've known for a long time sweetheart" Or Tony Stark's daughter, who was captured by HYDRA and is now an Avenger, meets her childh...
190K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
1.7K 44 30
The Stark's blood runs in her vains since she was a kid. The story of Sky Stark or as Hydra know her "TONY......Tony.....please listen to me Dad...
108K 2.3K 103
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...