Night of a thousand stars ||...

By crowiix

Discontinued. More

|| Prologue ||
|| One ||
|| Two ||
|| Three ||
|| Four ||
|| Six ||
|| Seven ||
|| Eight ||
|| Nine ||
|| Ten ||
|| Eleven ||
|| Twelve ||
|| Thirteen ||
|| Fourteen ||
|| Fifthteen ||
|| Sixteen ||
|| Seventeen ||
|| Eighteen ||
|| Nineteen ||
|| Twenty ||
|| Twenty-One ||
|| Twenty-Two ||
|| Twenty-Three ||
|| Twenty-Four ||
Important

|| Five ||

18.2K 619 2.5K
By crowiix

"You are mine. The lives of your beloved friends are in my hands. No matter where you go, you belong to me, my pet. Don't ever think for one second yo are free, abuse where you go I will follow. You will do as I say, ore you little friends will de, and I will make sure they feel every inch of pain before letting them die. And it will all b your fault. Just do what daddy says, kill the man, and everyone one after I tell you to. Do you understand, my pet?" A large hand wrapping around my neck. I can't breath, please, can't breath.

I shoot up from my slumber, body slick with sweat, tears running down my face. A chain around my neck preventing me from breathing. Quickly taking the chain off to breath, I open the pocket watch and stare at it for a few minutes. Trying to calm down, I don't really fancy getting electrocuted anytime soon. It's only four in the morning and there is no way I am going back to sleep now.

"Wherever I go you go hum?" I catch me breath back and calm down a dream deal. I get up grasping onto the pocket watch like my life depended on it and head to my little rack of clothes. On it there was the UA uniform.

It feels too good to be true, the fact I have been given a second chance, I have been forgiven so easily, well I wouldn't say trusted just yet. I wanted to redeem myself and prove that I am not that bad of a person, and I know that I have a lot of redeeming to do.

I leave the room, taking a towel and my watch with me, and head to the bathroom to take a shower. The apartment was quiet, the moon was beaming through the large window. I open the door to the bathroom and enter, turning on the shower and setting my towel down on the closed toilet seat along with the watch. I waited for the shower to warm up before I get in.

It was refreshing to wash all my sweat away, the warmth of the water was nice. My mind started to drift to Midoriya, how kind he was, and how he always smiled at me. If only he knew the truth, would he still smile so brightly at me? Well of course not, he wants nothing more than to be a hero, and if he knew about what I did he wouldn't like me one but, hell I don't even like me.

I wash my hair as I continue to think about Midoriya. My mind just kept drifting off to him. I would like to get to know him better. To be friends with him. That sounds nice.

Your friends lives are in my hand.

My eyes start to water at the thought, shaking away the nasty memories I turn off the water and get out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me and carrying the watch tightly. I leave the bathroom and glance at the clock as I walk back to my room, quarter to six. I have enough time to get ready and take a slow walk to school. I enter my room dropping the towel and putting my watch on the nightstand made of books. Just as I was putting it down, a blinding flash from my phone decided to go off.

This bitch trying to blind me, the phone is now self-aware. I knew this day would come.

I shake off my childish side and pick up the phone. It was Midoriya texting me.

{MIDORIYA}
Hey, guessing you haven't downloaded that app yet? No worries, I was just wondering, like only if you want to, you know maybe walk to school... together? Its fine if you don't want to, I was just thinking that maybe it was a good idea and it gives us time to talk and all. Haha...

I smile at his message, he is even nervous when he texts people. Why am I smiling, there nothing to smile about. I start typing back.

{YOU}
Good Morning to you too. I haven't downloaded the app yet because I had to sign up, and I don't know how to. Sorry. And yes, I would be more than happy to walk with you to school. Where do you want to meet and when?

{MIDORIYA}
Well I could come pick you up? You know if that's okay? I could also help you set up the app.

{YOU}
[LOCATION LINK] sounds good to me. See you when you get here, bye.

{MIDORIYA}
Bye!

I put my phone down and dry my hair for a bit. When done, I walked over to my uniform and put on matching black underwear and bra. Pulling on the white dress shirt, buttoning it up. Whilst doing this I heard AllMight get up and walk to the bathroom.
"Morning (Y/N)!" He shouted as he closed the door.
I carry on with the pesky little buttons finishing them off, pulling up my school skirt and zipping it up. I pick up the tie and start to tie it around my neck to look presentable. I make sure my shirt is tucked in before pulling on the school jacket. I think pull on the final item for now, my tights... why didn't I do these first?! Feeling good about my appearance so far, I pull on my black, skin tight gloves practically ready. But the I look at the watch, how am I going to get that on? Maybe if I....

I thread the watch chain through my zipper on my skirt, I got it to loop round my waist twice, but I need something more than a zipper hole to keep it in place. I walk into the kitchen and grab the scissors, cutting a small hole where needed. Redoing the chain of the watch, I looped it through the zipper and then on the other side the little hole and keeping it there. The watch sat perfectly.

I put he scissors back, proud of my work. AllMight walks out of the bathroom in a yellow suit. He was fiddling with the tie, first tying it all wrong, and it was not looking good at the moments. So I decided to help him. Faffing his hands away, taking the tie into my hands and tying it for him. But I had to pull him down to my level, I was much shorter than he was.

"There you go." I mutter backing away to get my school bag ready.
"Ha thank you!" He smiled as I put the last of what I need in my bag.
"Are you looking forward to today?" He asked. I just nod in response walking ack to my room to sort out my hair. If i have it up people will the the little light every hour or so. But I don't want to wear it down. Fuck it, who cares. I brush my (H/C) locks tying my hair into a pony tail (if you have short hair, I am sorry!) finally happy with what I look like. I heard a knock at the door, that must be Izuku.

"Ah! Young Midoriya! What are you doing here?" AllMight questioned him. I heard his faint voice through the door. I got up and grabbed my shoes and my phone and head to the door. I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag putting my phone in it. Opening my bedroom door, I saw AllMight talking to a nervous Izuku.
"Ah um... oh. H-hi (Y/N)!" Midoriya smiled at me with a small wave.
"Good morning. Good bye AllMight, I'll see you later." I gave him a small wave before leaving with Izuku, giving him no chance for a comment.

"Y-you look r-really nice!" Izuku nervously twiddled his thumbs.
"Thank you, you look quite good yourself." I didn't want to point out his bad tie, it kinda suited him.
"T-thank you! Do you want m-me to set up that app for y-you?" He smiled at me, his face bright red as he spoke. I nodded lightly getting my phone out for him to set up for me.

He was staring at my phone as we were walking towards school.
"What's your email address?" He asked, I replied without thinking.
"m3rcy0501@gmail.com the e being a 3." As soon as those words left my mouth, I wanted to die. That was my old email. Bad email! Bad (Y/N) why would you do this!

"Oh... is your birthday the 5th of January?" He asked, okay think BEFORE you speak this time. He was typing away, I didn't want to lie, so I guess I could just give him a half truth and he will be none the wiser.
"No my birthday is not the 5th of January. Those numbers stand for something else. It doesn't matter now." I kept on walking towards the school. He was now trailing behind me.
"Do you want your username to be something to do with Mercy?"
"No" my answer was too fast. It was straight and dull.
"O-okay! Um how about a nickname?"
"(N/N)." I look back at him as he finished up.
"Wait, just one more thing, c-can you stand next to me p-please." I nodded standing next to him, he quickly pulled the phone up and took a selfie of us both.

"This will be your profile Picture for now. Y-you can change it later if y-you want..." he trailed off mumbling, I looked at the picture, he had a big smile, he looked so adorable with his rosy cheeks, next to him was me, I had a straight face, but my eyes looked a little surprised. It was a really pretty picture.
"No I'm going to keep it." I begin to walk again, feeling the corners of my mouth pull up.

We got to school, and walked along the corridors of rooms looking for our class.
"Here it is." I say as we were approaching the class doors. I open them letting Izuku walk in first.

"DAMN DEKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!"
Oh it's the angry boy from the exam. Bakugou right.... wait a second his name is Bakugou...
"AND YOU-"
"Is your dad a fashion designer?" I ask him bluntly, not realising he was shouting at me.
"WHAT ARE YOU MY STALKER!" He shouted, that wasn't a no.
"No, when I met you I thought the name Bakugou was familiar from somewhere, I just couldn't tell where, and it just hit me now." I shrug as he glared at me.
"Wait! You and Kacchan were in the same exam?" Midoriya asked, a little worried.
"YEAH! THIS BITCH STOLE MY KILLS!"
"I also saved your ass." I bit back
"YEAH WELL-"

"Shut up everyone and take your seats." Aizawa groaned as he shuffled in with his sleeping bag. I looked for a seat, liking the one at the back, one away from the window. I noticed someone else eyes on the seat. Might as well let them have it. I head to the empty seat across from the heaven seat.

Sorry Koda lovers but he been yeeted.

Next to me was a boy who clearly cared about his education and appearance, on the other side was a dark guy... with a bird head.

That's strange.

"It took you 8 seconds to get to your seats. Time is priceless, so we shall improve on that. I will be your homeroom teacher Aizawa. Now go get your gym clothes on and meet me outside. We are doing a quirk appreciation test." He states leaving the room with his hands in his pockets.

I made my way to the changing room, not exactly wanting to change with the other girls. Everyone had already started changing, and I just awkwardly shuffled in, going straight for the corner. I begin to take my pocket watch off first wanting it to be safe. All the girls were talking and complaining about the uniforms. I put my watch in a locker delicately and took off my skirt and tights, pulling on the trousers.
"Oh hey (Y/N) right?"

Why! Why must we speak when we change? Why can't we strip in silence or just leave me out of it.

"Um yes?" I looked to the side to see a pink girl smiling at me.
"I'm Mina! Nice to meet you!" She stuck out her hand for me to shake. Here and now? I shake her hand and take my tie off. All the girls started giggling and chatting again.
"Oh (N/N)? What's your quirk?" That Mina girl asked me. I started to unbutton my shirt.
"Guardian. And you?" As she was explaining her quirk, I stealthy changed my shirt without notice of the burn marks and scars.
"That's a nice quirk" I say as I tighten my ponytail.
"Thanks!" She smiled. The all began to leave and I just trotted along behind.

"This is a quirk apprehension test. Last place will be expelled." Aizawa states in a monotone voice. Well my quirk won't help me very much in this case, but that can... no.

Midoriya has a problem too, when he uses his quirk, he breaks his bones. So we are both pretty much screwed.

"Since Bakugou got second on the exam with 70 villain points he will demonstrate." Aizawa said handing Bakugou a ball. They started to talk about middle school, and what his farthest throw was without his quirk.

"If he only got second then why is he demonstrating, shouldn't first demonstrate?" A boy with yellow hair and a lightning bolt asked another guy with red spiky hair.
"Who got first anyway?"

"Try it with your quirk" he said and Bakugou smirked. Getting ready to throw.

"DIE!" He shouted as he threw the ball. Earning him some questionable looks.

"705.2 meters" everyone was shocked and amazed.

We began the tests. My quirk was practically useless in all cases. I was at the bottom with Midoriya.

"(Y/N) and Midoriya have to ace one of these else they are going home. How did they even get in?" Someone asked, I wanted to turn around and slap them, not for slagging me off, but for slagging Izuku off.

"Shut the fuck up, Stupid Deku is going home cause he's a quirkless bastard." Haha little do you know Bakugou.

It came to the ball throw. The brown haired girl got infinity. Well it's time to give up.

It's Midoriyas turn. His first go was a bust, Aizawa cancelled his quirk and had some reassuring words of advice with him. He went again. But this time he used his quirk and sent the ball flying.

"705.3 meters."
"I'm still standing." Midoriya looked at Aizawa with a crooked smile.

"This kid. Haha. (Y/N) your next." I sigh hearing this. I grab a ball and stand in the circle.

"Who (Y/N)? Yeah, she's going home. She has been getting last on everything." Someone replies.

I sigh knowing that this was true. Maybe if I just... no. I get ready to throw the stupid ball.

I pull the ball back, and just throw the damn thing.

"67.4 meters" I sigh ready to back my bags and leave.

Aizawa rolled his eyes at me and moved on to the next task.

"(Y/N) is pretty weak isn't she. Like even Midoriya beat her. How did she pass the exam." I heard a guy with deformed elbows say.
"I don't know man, but she's going home." Lightning guy said back.

"You're both wrong." I look to see who said that, who was telling them they were wrong. It was the ash blonde himself. Bakugou. He was sticking up for me. I felt a little blessed.
"Yeah right man, we will see."

At the end Aizawa announced the scores mine being at the bottom.
"Oh and I was joking about expelling last place." Everyone shouted once he said this, but some asshole just had to pipe up.

"But isn't it evident that (Y/N) should be expelled. She got average scores for them all and is a bit of a joke." A guy with half red hair and half white said. Bitch I let you have that stupid seat.

"Is that what you think? (Y/N) got first on the entrance exam. 90 villain points and 30 rescue points." Aizawa carried on
"The reason she got so low on this is because her quirk does not enhance her strength or speed. She doesn't have an offensive quirk. Her quirk is a defensive support. Much like my own." He explained.

The ice pop just nodded his head with a slight apology.

We all head back to the changing rooms and changed back after that public embarrassment.

I was the last to finish changing, and I slowly made it back to class, adjusting the choker slightly and moving the watch slightly.
"Hey (Y/N)! Wanna join us for lunch?" Midoriya asked as he approached each with the infinity girl and sonic legs.
"Um sure." I grab my bag and join them.

"So (Y/N), what exactly is your quirk?" Ururaka asked me. Yes I had to learn names. It was bad that I had to ask cause apparently she already told me. When?

"I told you, it's called guardian." I carry on eating the rice Lunch Rush gave me. I didn't want much else.

"Yes, but what does it do?" Iida asked waving his arms around in all directions. I just reply with a shrug and carry on eating.

Last lesson soon rolled around and it was basic heroics or something.

"I am walking through the door, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" AllMight bellowed. The whole class just started fangirling. Yeah, try living with him.

He explained what we will be doing. I just picked up my watch and looked at it in my hands. Fiddling with it.

"Did you catch all that? Good here are your Hero Costumes." Cases came out of the wall with numbers of where we are sat on them. I grab number nine and start to walk back to the changing rooms. To change again. I waited out side a bit so I didn't have to change with the girls. After I heard their laughter die down I walk in. No one was in here so I quickly get dressed into my hero costume.

Again did not draw this!

I looked at myself in the mirror. Guess this is okay. I wrap the watch around my waist and rest it on my hip. A sigh escapes my mouth as I head for the exit. Every one was already complementing each other and mingling. Ew.

I walked out and kinda just stood away from everyone and just observed. All the girls hero costumes are skin tight or in the invisible girls case, naked. Jiro has a nice costume though, not skin tight, but casual. I like it. Midoriyas was a little too much like AllMight and Bakugous suits him. That raspberry ripple looks like and idiot, covering half his body in ice. Stupid jerk.

"Okay everyone. Time to decide your teams!" AllMight shouted. It is at this moment. I wish I listened to him explaining this.

No worries though, Ururaka and Midoriya are going against Bakugou and Iida. I can't watch and see what they do. I was in a team with the invisible girl. Great. She's gonna be walking around me... naked.

Midoriyas match was intense. And brutal. But he won I guess so that's always good. But he seems pretty fucked up.

It was my turn going against mushroom head. Great. I guess this is my chance to show him.

Tōru and I were the villains. Haha ironic much? I don't know if they did this on purpose, but I'm gonna show them.

"Okay (Y/N) I'm going to take all of my clothes off so we have the element of surprise." I just nod, I didn't think she had any clothes on anyway. She went running out into the hall... I think. Ice started to come this way, freezing the whole room. Luckily I was able to dodge the ice from freezing me.

Okay so this means he thinks we are stuck, okay get ready to fight. No... think like a villain. I smirk to myself letting old habits kick in.

Third Person POV

In the viewing room everyone was in shock.
"AllMight where are they, why can't we see them?" Kirishima asked.
"Dude! (Y/N) was able to disconnect the CCTV from the viewing room she like broke the system."
"I might just have to intervene. I don't know what's going down." AllMight got up from his seat and head out of the viewing room, everyone following him. But he didn't notice this.

He walked up all the stairs in hope that (Y/N) hadn't gone evil again. He opened the door do where the bomb was to find Todoroki and Shoji tied up. Both now awake and looking at the rest of the class.
"Oh my god! (Y/N) did this? How!?"
"Where is she now?" Momo asked as she looked in the room. AllMight began to untie both the students.
"The villains win!" He shouted a little worried of where she is.
"Maybe she just went to recovery girl ribbit ?" Tsu added.
"No, we would have seen her pass by." Iida shook his head.

They all head out of the building Todoroki melting his ice. He was not happy with the out come of this. But he was also surprised by the skills (Y/N) had. Not only her stealth, but how she was able to win so easily and get away with out a trace. Maybe he underestimated her.

Everyone finishes up their turns. Still not finding (Y/N) anywhere.

Once class was over everyone began to get dressed and head back to class for the last few minutes of school.

As everyone including AllMight entered the classroom, they were hit with a surprise.

(Y/N) sat at her desk playing with her watch.

"(Y/N)! HOW DID YOU!? WHY!?" Everyone started shouting and the girl just looked up at them.

"A great villain commits a crime and leaves the scene like a ninja once done." She looked at AllMight, his face said it all. He was glad that she was her but also angry for making him worry.

"Now I must go check on Young Midoriya!" AllMight left the room and ran to the nurses office.

That left (Y/N) with people asking her so many questions. She just sat there and didn't know what to say.

Back to Normal POV

I was getting tired of the questions and decide that I'm just going to leave. I get up and take my bag with me down the stairs and put the gates. Just as I was leaving I noticed Midoriya and Bakugou.

I hid behind a bush and listens to what was going down. A whole rivalry. Bakugous ego being hurt and Izuku tell him his quirk was given to him. Wait! What! Oo Midoriya you are in trouble. Bakugou left. His pride clearly hurt. I felt my heart ache for him. I kinda like the guy, he's honest and ambitious. Aside from his rude behaviour he could be a nice guy.

As Midoriya was distracted with AllMight I ran to catch up with Bakugou.

I found him walking down the street.

"Hey." I called out to him as I caught up with him.

"What do you want shortass?" He glared at me, still walking.

"Nothing, just saw that whole thing with you and Midoriya go down and wanted to see if you were okay." I look at him, waiting for a sarcastic reply or a prideful one.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He muttered. We walked in a comfortable silence as we came to a cross road.
"I'm heading this way, so I'll see you tomorrow." I wave to him heading down the road.

After today, I felt happy. I had a good day. Even if I didn't make many friends, I sure as hell had fun and I feel like I can be myself around these people.

Maybe I will do just that. I owe it to her.

Oof rushed character development. Yeet! Can you tell I got lazy haha. Anyway as you may also be able to read is that this, will be going nothing like the manga. I'm playing by my own rules now hahaha! Rip Koda. Anywho As you can also see I have a new cover WHICH I LOVE ❤️

Look at this beautiful creation by -blossomie-  Thank you so much!

See ya in the next chapter and please vote and comment if ya know wanna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Ex ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

173K 10.6K 21
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❜ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 / 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. ── 𝑬𝑿.
472K 10.6K 18
go beyond, plus ultra! bnha oneshot book♡ ~ discontinued! ~
230K 2.9K 24
. . . Midoriya x Uraraka. . .