(COMPLETED) Idol love

By Aza_in_her_head

Yume Nijino, The top S4 of Four Star Academy falls for Yuki Subaru but is unable to confess due to her friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 The unexpected kiss
Chapter 5 The comfort
A short Note
Chapter 6 I Hate All This
Chapter 7 The Confession and Paparazzi?!!?!
Chapter 7 The Heartbreak Of Subaru-Kun
Chapter 8 I thought you liked Subaru
Chapter 9 Laura is sad.....
Chapter 10 Asahi has got a date
Chapter 11 Asahi-senpai!
Chapter 12 How about a date?(Part 1)
Chapter 13 How about a date? (Part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Is it the trailer + Idol Love's synopsis
Chapter 16
โ˜ Attention Readersโ˜ 
Chapter 17 Mahiru is missing?!?
Reader x M4 boys (Edited, Don't skip)
Chapter 18 Scared
Chapter 19 Mahiru's Ex
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 The chase continues
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
M4 x Reader (Part 2)
I will Help you
You are....

Whatever

294 8 1
By Aza_in_her_head

When Yume and Laura returned they found most of their party missing. After enquiring about this to Koharu the answer they got was quite peculier. " Ako and Mahiru are gone to meet Erza sama because Rei san is still missing." A wicked air enveloped them. A disaster just gone, how are they gonna cope with this disaster.
" I think we should help Erza-san." Yume said in a resolute voice.
" For What? To ruin or sleep and be late for work. I ain't going. " Laura replied.
" How can you say that,  Laura? Think about how they helped us to develop.  Had it not been they we v never could get a Star premium rare coords."
"Whatever, Like hell I care about it. Plus, I love my job. "Laura said in a low voice.
"Jobs come and go. After all,  we should help friends in need."
"Yume, you are in S4. That's why finding jobs is easy for you but artists like me must cherish every single job we get. We are not stars like you."
"How can you say that? " Yume asked in disbelief.
" Whatever. " Laura said and stood up.
"Let it be, Yume-chan." Koharu said in a smile.
" Yeah." Yume said, " Let's go, Koharu-chan. If you wish to." Koharu didn't uttered a word but held her hand and went to meet Erza.
.
.
.
When they reached there they found Rei there. They were happy that the matter was solved but surprise of surprises it was just a 'last' meeting.
"What are you saying? " Koharu asked.
"Actually, they want to transport me to America as a bar dancer." Rei said in sadness.
" What! " Everybody said in shock.
" Yeah.  The only way they would release me is that someone takes my place or..." She stopped.
" Tell us,  Rei. " Erza asked in a normal tone or maybe you can say worried in her sense. Rei glanced at Yume and then said," They want Subaru Yuki- san to be the boyfriend of Tiara san, the leader for five years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 262 17
Aikatsu Stars fic. S4 has opened a maid themed cafe! Join Yume and Koharu as the make new friends and fall in love from working there! KanAko, SubaYu...
8.5K 242 32
So, this will start out when Yume obviously hated Subaru, along the way they are going to go through hard times as they grew closer to each other! Co...
227K 5.8K 33
- ๐™ฎ๐™ชฬ„ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ i see that you get so shy when i look. โž in which yลซ nishinoya has fallen for the shy sister o...
7K 262 48
Sumio Kobayashi is faced with an interesting predicament. His best friend Shintaro has fallen in love with a girl and wants him to set him up with he...