She Is Beautiful || Stray Kid...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

They say She is Beautiful, But I say it's an Understatement... COMPLETED #9 in know #60 in stray #93 in lee More

Author's note
Synopsis
Prologue
1-Ready
2-First day
3-Whisper
4-Chocolate
5-Gorgeous
6-Vacant
7-Other day
8-Heavy
9-Couple
10-Exhibit
11-Blinded
12-Grace
13-Habit
14-Satan
15-Pale
16-Chat
17-Intention
18-Stutter
19-Terrace
20-Moment
21-Cry
22-Kidding
22.5
23-Smut-ish maybe...
24-Trip
25-Potatoes
26-Gradual
27-Melt
28-Pleasant
29-Impulsive
31-Distress
32-Anxiety
33-Dismay
34-Parked
35-Alive
36-Little
37-World
EPILOGUE
Author note
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
WTAF!!!!
HBD MINHO!!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH PEEPS!!!
opinion needed
Q/A OPEN
ANSWERS ❤
A MUST READ!!!

30-Insomnia

2.5K 147 22
By IGOTARMY-STAY

He curled his lips so that they could touch his front teeth forming a straight line.

"Why, we'll see about that," he smiled which was closely fake.

I didn't contradict regarding that bit because I was too lazy.

"Hmm...," I said while circling the brim of the glass with my finger.

I could see the gradual decline in his interest as I stayed quiet most of the time we were there.

Just according to the plan: Get him bored.

"Well LA didn't seem quite the same since you've left..."

He joined both his hands together onto the table.

It was like a personality switch at once.

My expression was the same.

"So?" my tone was cold and it made me regret my words instantly.

"I know I've done bad in the past and nothing can repay for the torture I've brought to you."

I frantically nodded looking at the table, absolutely noise cancelling his meaningless words.

Then the server comes in with our orders and placed it next to me and Lucas.

Lucas abruptly banged the table in fury as a tremor resonated across it, but he contained his anger for some other time. The server jolted in shock and moved away.

"Whoa, what was that for?," I was alarmed and annoyed at his immature behaviour.

He took a deep breath and started eating his beef piece with a knife and a fork.

I exhaled through my nose gruffly, rolling my eyes sideways.

After eating our meals, we had to pay the bills. He coughs and pulls out his wallet for cash.

He folded the bill with a tip for the 2 servents and then we exited the restaurant.

He didn't really know that giving tips in Korea wasn't a trend, it was disrespectful.

I just took 2 steps ahead with Lucas until there was a car honk right in front of us.

The bright lights blinded me so I couldn't see who got off the car.

"EUNHA?!" Lee Know exclaimed. He was worried sick as he got off the car.

Hyunjin and Minji too were beside them and came running towards me and Lucas.

"Okay go now...," Lucas grimly said as he walked away.

I looked at him in surprise.

"Where were you. I was so worried and who was that?," Lee Know asked considerately while softly grazing my arms, checking if I was hurt.

"I'm just too tired. Can we go home, please?," I said half heartedly while laggardly closing my lids.

"Umm...ok" he weakly nodded in approval.

"I promise I'll explain later," I held his hand assuring him.

He nodded and walked me to the car and silently drove me home.

I reached home at about 11:15 p.m. I couldn't even properly say goodbye to Lee Know but I didn't want to bother him right now.

Not by saying goodbye but by telling him that I bumped into my ex boyfriend and that he forced me for dinner.

As I creaked the door open, it was dark.

The lights turned on to reveal the glorious scene of my family right infront of me.

"SURPRISE!!!," They all synchronized.

"Wait what?! OH MY GOD!!!," I ran to hug my parents together, embracing the essence of purity, the sense of home.

"But...How?," I said in utter happiness.

"It was a surprise, we just couldn't bear not seeing our beautiful daughters,"

I hugged them tightly and started weeping. My dad gave an old laugh and says,"It's alright. We're here now. Soon you'll be treated for Endometriosis as well. That's why we're here," his eyes were shining.

I looked at sight of Seohyun and turned out she told them that I had this condition.

"Really?," I asked dad.

"Definitely," he replied in the affirmative.

Seohyun's eyes were wide open and she looked at my puzzled expression swiftly jerking her head, calling me to her room.

I guess it was about how I was dressed and that it would be a little inappropriate to look like that infront of them.

She pulled my arm and took me to her room.

"Listen Eunha," she started.

"what now?," I was startled.

"I told them,"

"About my endometriosis? yeah I know,"

"No no, not that."

I was confused now. I started over-thinking.

"Then - what?,"

"Don't hate me for this but I told them that you were dating a guy and they said they'd like to meet him," she said it in a breath.

"You what?!,"

"Eunha...," dad called from the lounge.

"Go... they're calling you," Seohyun told me while appearing apologetic.

"It'll be fine," she added nervously.

I sniffed and went to the lounge to where my parents sat.

"Oh Eunha , I'm glad you're here," Dad's eyes were so welcoming.

He is precious.

"Yes dad, you called."

"Your big sister told us that you were seeing a guy that you didn't tell us about,"

"We'd like to know," he was really comforting.

I swallowed my saliva in nervousness.

"Dad, you know. I really like this guy named Minho,"

"Yeah people with the name 'LEE MINHO' are always fortunate," he chuckled.

"Exactly. He's perfect and I plan a long term relationship with him,"

"Wow it got so far, eh? but then what's better than finding true love," dad inched towards mom and kissed her on the cheek.

They were such a cute couple.

"But he has a dark past," I reached the difficult part.

Mom and dad were listening carefully now.

I gathered the courage to speak.

"his dad... was a bad man. He raped a young girl,"

There was a moment of silence. I could hear the clock ticking in that time span and it was suffocating.

"Ohh...," dad was serious now.

"I'm sorry Eunha, you'll have to stop seeing him,"

"But dad. He's differe..."

"You don't get it Eunha dear-"

"No dad I swear he's a great guy-"

"He could be like HIS dad! Anyways, evil is inherited and satan always lives within us. It's upto us to remain steadfast. It's hardly possible that he's different,"

"That's enough," I was fueled to fire as I roared.

"When I say no. That means No!," he exclaimed.

"But you're not always right!," I screamed and in an instant he slapped me across my face.

My hair locks flew across my head to one side and I raised my face with tears in my eyes to see the guilt in his.

"You know what?," I said my last sentence.

"I HATE YOU!,"

Having said that, I angrily walked to my room and locked the door.

Then me and my pillow knew the stories of that never ending night which was filled with nothing but insomnia.    

A/n: long chap cuz of paragraphs xD  ly guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.2K 12
𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑤�...
34.4K 826 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed
1M 38.7K 56
It's all in the title ;) RANKING: #1 - Han #3 - Leeknow #7 - Straykids #14 - Minsung
541K 15.8K 63
𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙? -𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥.