Addicted | Yoonmin✔

Bởi prespoverty

"I could easily get addicted to you, Park Jimin." - In which Yoongi, a recovering drug addict, finds solace i... Xem Thêm

|warning|
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fourteen . two|
|fifteen|
|Fifteen . two|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|nineteen . two|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty two . two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty four. two|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|thirty nine . two|
| character q&a |
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty two . two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|welp i was tagged|
|forty six|
|epilogue|
|future works and fun facts|
|extra : marriage texts|
|extra: lovesick|
|extra: first love|

|forty five|

319 19 7
Bởi prespoverty

It's you, it's you,
It's all for you:
Everything I do,
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you

Park Jimin has visited room 309 of Seoul Hospital every day, without fail, for the past year.

Ever since he was called in to the hospital on the fateful day of Yoongi's accident, he hadn't missed a day's visit. He still remembers the amount of fear he had felt the moment he answered Yoongi's phone that had rung him awake. He held the phone to his ear after he saw that it was Jin that was calling. When he heard Jin crying on the other end, his heart had stopped. He feared something had happened back in Busan, to one of their friends.

“Jin-hyung, what's wrong?” His voice was groggy from sleep as he took a hand through his golden locks.

“It's Yoongi, Jimin. I'm his emergency contact, and I was just told that he was in an accident. You need to get over to Seoul Hospital, Namjoon and I are taking the train over immediately.”

Everything had kind of become blurry after that. Jimin vaguely remembers getting dressed, waking up his dad, telling him what happened, being rushed to the hospital, running down the pristine corridors in his white hoodie, everything around him static and white noise. His heart was thumping so loudly in his chest, and he couldn't think at all. He felt submerged in water, like he was drowning.

“He's an addict!” He was yelling at the doctors who had talked to them. “He used heroin! He was clean for almost a year, but used this morning. Please, please save him! Please save my boyfriend! Let me see him!” Jimin begged, being held back by his father. The doctor left soon after, leaving a shocked Mr and Mrs Park and a very unstable Jimin.

And then he ran.

He ran to the operating room, pressing his face against the small window in the doorway. There were so many doctors and complex machines, and people were yelling at Jimin, trying to get him away from the door, but he would not leave until he saw Yoongi.

And Jimin saw Yoongi, and he regretted it, because no one was meant to see the love of their life covered in that much blood. His eyes had become wide, and he had fallen down into his father's arms, unable to comprehend what he had just seen. He didn't speak as his father helped him to the waiting room, asking him what he saw, but Jimin wouldn't speak.

He started crying an hour later, when his dad was telling him to try and get some sleep while they operated. He had cried so loudly that his dad had to take him to the bathroom and his stepmother had to give him some sugar water to calm down. A nurse came by later with some pills to calm him down as well, but he was still shaking and sobbing when he sat back down.

The operation lasted for hours. Jimin fell asleep for a few minutes at a time in between the pain and the sobbing. Jin and Namjoon called to inform Jimin that they were well on their way. Hoseok called a bit later, crying, and Jimin cried again when he heard Hoseok crying, so his dad had taken the phone and talked to Hoseok instead, calming him down and in the process calming Jimin down. When Jimin spoke to Hoseok again, Hoseok said that he would be on his way soon, and that he'd try and bring Taehyung and Jungkook with.

Next was Tae and Jungkook. Jungkook was speaking, because Taehyung was weeping silently in the background. Jimin briefly talked to Tae, and Tae informed him to stay strong, and that they'd try their best to make it there with Hoseok. Jungkook stayed strong for his best friend and his boyfriend, reassuring them both just how strong Yoongi was. Jungkook had managed to make Jimin laugh a little, but Jimin still felt empty inside.

Even Jihoon had called.

It was an unknown number. Jimin had answered without caring much, since he was almost to the point of exhaustion.

“This is Min Yoongi's phone, Jimin speaking,” and the name almost caused Jimin to cry again.

“Jimin? H-hi...It's Jihoon.”

Jimin sat up straight, immediately woken up. “Jihoon? What-what...”

Jihoon sighed. “I know I have no right to call, but...Jin called my rehab, and they told me about Yoongi, and they said I could call someone if I wanted to. Jin mentioned that you have Yoongi's phone so...I wanted to call you.”

On any other day, Jimin would have told Jihoon so much shit he wouldn't be able to distinguish north from south. However, on that day, Jimin was sick of fighting. He knew Jihoon would be scared as well, because Yoongi will forever have a place in Jihoon's heart as well. They were both scared of losing Yoongi at that moment.

“You can...if you will, will you please call my rehab and keep me updated? You can just call this number. I just...I just want to know, and I know I'm the last person to deserve to know in the first place, but-”

“I'll keep you updated, Jihoon,” Jimin insisted. “You love him too, I know you do, and you deserve to know.” The line was quiet for a little bit, neither of them knowing what to say.

“T-thank you Jimin. And...thank you for making him happy. You two deserve each other. I need to go now, but...goodluck.”

“Thank you, Jihoon...Goodbye.”

They hung up after that, and Jimin promptly passed out.

When he woke up again, it was by his father shaking him awake, insisting that he should eat something. Jimin refused, saying that he'd throw it all right back up. “Dad, I really can't eat now...” Jimin said softly, and he sighed.

“Son...why didn't you tell us he was an addict?” He asked, unable to avoid the question any further.

Jimin fiddled with the sleeves of his hoodie. He knew he must look horrible at the moment. “Because, we thought you wouldn't want us to date anymore...” Jimin's face scrunched up like he wanted to cry, and his dad hugged him.

“Jiminie, you love this boy, and this boy loves you. I trust your judgement, and he was clean for so long, I would have understood...” His dad rocked him back and forth as Jimin bit his tears down, biting down on his bottom lip.

“Will he be okay?”

No one was able to answer Jimin.

After what felt like hours later, a doctor finally approached them. Jimin shot up immediately, awake and alert. His eyes went wide and his eyebrows scrunched up. Nobody said anything until the doctor spoke up. “He's fine.” Jimin let out the biggest sigh of relief ever. He felt like the weight of the world was thrown off from his shoulders.

“Is he awake? Can I go and see him?” Jimin asked with a small voice. The doctor sighed, wiping his hand over his face.

“He...He's in a coma. We're going to run some tests, scan his brain to see if there's any damage, but all the physical damage we could pick up on has been fixed and his body will recover. You can see him, but please be gentle.”

Jimin was quiet as the doctor led them to Yoongi's room, and he felt like he was holding his breath the entire time. At some point he had taken his father's hand and clutched it tightly, like a scared child. When they reached the room, Jimin turned to his parents. “I...Can I have a few minutes alone with him now? I'll call you guys soon...” They nodded, and Jimin walked in, and when he saw Yoongi, he let out the breath he'd been holding.

Yoongi was hooked up to so many tubes and strange machines, that had he been awake, Jimin would have called him a transformer. He looked so peaceful, laying on his back with his eyes closed. Jimin walked by slowly, wondering whether or not he was comfortable, since he always snores when he sleeps on his back. His blue hair was a mess, and his face was full of scrapes and bruises, and his one eye was slightly swollen, but he looked so beautiful to Jimin.

Jimin sat down on the chair next to Yoongi's bed, sitting as close as he could. He gently touched the exposed skin on his arm, feeling so much relief when he felt the warmth of the skin beneath his fingertips. He watched the way Yoongi was breathing, the gentle rising and falling of his chest. Jimin had fallen asleep on that same chest just that morning, now there was a huge cast around his arm and wrappings around his chest.

“Hi, hyung, it's me...” Jimin said gently, all the tears he'd been suppressing rolling down his cheeks at that moment. “You're alive, and...And it's the single greatest news I've ever heard in my entire life.” Jimin laughed softly, his eyes sparkling. “I have so much I want to tell you right now, like how I forgive you, and how I'll stay here for you, and how much you mean to me, and how much I love you...But I think you know it all. The doctor briefly told us that the next month will be vital, since your body will be going through withdrawals during your coma, but...but I believe in you.”

When Namjoon and Jin arrived, Jin immediately broke down crying when he saw Yoongi, but it was Namjoon who wept the most. It had taken both Jin and Jimin to comfort Namjoon enough to calm him down. They stayed as long as they could, and Mr Park offered them a place to stay while they waited for the results from the brain scans. Jimin had called Jihoon as well, and Jihoon had sounded so relief to hear that Yoongi was okay.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook arrived the day before the results came, and all of them had slept in the livingroom that night. Jimin remembers that that night was the first time he had laughed since the accident. They had watched movies, and talked about Yoongi. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin told all Yoongi's best, and worst, and stupidest moments. The maknaes were laughing so loud that they were tearing up. Jimin found out so many things about Yoongi that he was shocked, but in a good way, because he found himself falling deeper in love with Yoongi, falling for him all over.

The next day, Jimin was sitting alone with Yoongi while the others went to get coffee. He was neatening his hair, gently running his fingers over his stubble. Yoongi hates not being shaven. “It's weird that I feel this for you...when I don't even truly know you.” Jimin giggled gently. “I can't wait to get to know you even better...”

Later, all of them were crowded together in the room as the doctor gave the results. Yoongi was fine, his body would heal, but due to the withdrawals, his mind needed more time to heal.

“I'm telling you, it's like he doesn't want to wake up.” The doctor said calmly.

“No...no, does this mean...What I...No! NO I CAN'T LOSE HIM!” Jimin shouted, being held back by Jungkook.

“There...there is always a chance of him waking up. His body is ready to wake up, but I don't think his mind is.”

“So...so there's still a chance?” Namjoon asked, the voice of reason.

“Yes, there is. Until then, don't leave his side.”

“We won't...” All of them said together. Taehyung and Jimin then started sobbing again.

“That's good...sir?”

“Oh no, if he's crying, I'm gonna cry!” Hoseok buried his face in his hands, sobbing.

A week turned into a month turned into a few months. Jimin switched schools to finish his senior year in Seoul. He had turned down the American scholarship (that was the second hardest thing Jimin ever had to do, but he knew that Yoongi needed him more), and started university in the spring. Jungkook and Taehyung ended up moving to Seoul to study there as well, and the three regularly visit Busan to see the other hyungs, who all chipped in to cover Yoongi's medical bill. Jihoon called when he came out of rehab, and he was doing well. He started dating one of the nurses there, a girl named Haru, who was nothing but good to him. He even visited Yoongi once, and Jimin was glad to see that everything Jihoon had felt for Yoongi was either buried deep, or was something of the past.

Jimin visited Yoongi every day. The hospital had gotten used to Jimin, knowing when he'd get there, serving him lunch sometimes because the nurses knew he doesn't eat well. He did his homework in the silence of the room, studied there, sang to Yoongi, read to him, and talked to him, sharing all his best news. Jimin doesn't know when, but he started wearing the promise ring Yoongi gave to him, the one he kept on a necklace, on his ring finger to ward off any potential predators. Jimin helped the nurses cut Yoongi's hair and shave his face. He became close with his doctor, and with every scan that said that he was doing better, Jimin became ecstatic and would buy the doctor and the nurses cupcakes to celebrate.

Everyone was going on with their lives. Jimin and Tae were at the top of their classes. Jungkook excelled with the practical aspects of his exams (he's never been one to study). Hoseok had opened his own studio with his girlfriend. Namjoon had graduated and instead of teaching, been offered a position at a recording studio. Jihoon's girlfriend had become pregnant, and Jihoon was so happy to be a father, especially since he had gotten a respectful job.

Park Jimin has visited room 309 of Seoul Hospital every day, without fail, for the past year.

However, on one fateful morning, he had overslept. He was late for class. He promised himself he would visit that night instead of the morning like he usually did on a Tuesday.

On that morning, Jin was visiting Yoongi. Jin and Namjoon were in Seoul for business, and Jin had decided to talk with his best friend a bit. He talked about how the wedding was put off for a bit until they knew where they stood with Yoongi, and how him and Namjoon were talking about adopting.

“Weird not seeing Jimin, but I'm sure he'll come visit soon hey. He's never missed a visit since you first got here.” Jin laughed, putting down the magazine he was paging through. “He tells everyone he's engaged to you, you know. Poor boy is whipped. Well, I need to pee. Don't wake up while I'm gone!”

And that's exactly what Yoongi did.

A/N
Two more chapters left...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

690 20 5
Park Jimin, a 25-year-old university student, crushes on his senior, Min Yoongi, a 27-year-old, or someone he mistakes for Yoongi.
56.7K 2.7K 10
Jimin and Yoongi on-off relationship where Yoongi is that irresistable cheater boyfriend but Jimin couldn't get enough for the kiss Yoongi gave him...
345K 24.1K 37
a boy who gets abused by his parents and an addict just don't work out. © JJKMONO // 2020
4.6K 174 30
Yoongi might be addicted to alcohol. He had a party and does everything wrong. He goes way overboard with drink and drugs and embarrasses himself and...